{ Han Jisung OneShots }

By kaiak69

I will do every ship w Jisung x skz!! NOT WOOJIN. I support Woojin and love all his work, if you don't pleas... More

Jilix «» Married
Jilix ~ ASMR
Skz x Jisung ; Breakup, baby
Pov: Han Jisung's Cameraroll (all x js)
Jeongsung ~ Dead lover
Jeongsung ~ My foxy
Jilix ~ Dream Boy
Chansung ~ Stay?
Minsung ~ True Love Story
Seungsung ~ In his arms
A/N Note..
Jeongsung ~ Mommy's Good Boy
Jeongsung ~ Hit me
Skz x Jisung ~ Mommy
Seungsung ~ Cheating
Quick Question!!
Fanfic Ideas I Want To Write
Chanlixsung ~ Ass
IMPORTANT QUESTION
*cough cough*
Skz x Jisung ~ Pregnant
Help me pick a ship again. + announcement
Skz x Jisung ~ Secret Relationship
Binsung ~ Heather
Skz x Jisung ~ Text
Skz x Jisung ~ Text pt2
Skz x Jisung ~ Rich Husbands
Jilix ~ New Teacher
Jilix ~ Merry Christmas, love
Chansung ~ Pregnant
Jilix ~ Them
Jilix ~ Everything hurts
Jilix ~ Falling For The Dork
Working On
Jeongsung ~ New Years
Jeongsung ~ New Years pt2
Jilix ~ Freckles
All Stories I Have On Drafts
Jilix ~ Best Friend's Mom
20K <3
Jeongsung ~ His Heart
Skz x Jisung ~ Home Late
Danceracha x Jisung ~ TASTE
Chansung ~ My Good Pup
NEW JILIX BOOK!!!
Skz x Jisung ~ His Babies
Hyunsung ~ His dad
*evil laugh*
A/N again lol sorry
Jilix ~ True Rumors
I took a test lol, NSFW!!
Jilix ~ Jackson Wang's Party
yo
Seungsung ~ I Hate You
Minsung ~ Oh, my dear Sungie
Jilix ~ Bad boy's addiction
Announcement lmao
Minsung ~ You.
Minchansung ~ Cotten Candy
Jilix ~ Pain
Skz x Jisung ~ Gay.
Solo Sungie ~ Play with Sungie!!
Jilix ~ Toxic But Addicting
Jilix ~ The pretty boy
ELLOOOO
Hyunsung ~ Pretty baby
I'M SORRY LMFAOABHSGSHAGGS
Jeongsung ~ Maknae
Hyuninsung ~ Hands
Chansung ~ My pup
Hyunlixsung ~ Lee and Hwang
Just a quick talk :)
Jeongsungho ~ Mama and papa
PLEASE HELP ME OMGG
Jeongsung ~ Safe place
Jilix ~ The Moon
Jilix ~ I'm so proud of you
Seungsung ~ Minnie
UMMM HELLO?
Chansung ~ Target
I'm so funny
Jilix ~ Argument
Jilix ~ Twink
Taking a break.
Wattpad girl n her friend again LMAO
Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY-
Back lmao
Jilix ~ Pisskink
They're dating.
Skz x Jisung ~ Girlfriends
Jilix ~ Blueberries in love
WHO R U HELPPP
UHHH WHAT.
Jeongsung ~ Fantasy
Jilix ~ Beautiful Memories
Explaining a few things.
JILIX ONESHOT
Uhm so..
Chansung ~ Target pt2
Chansung ~ Ghostface
Important ‼️
Merry Christmas
Face rev lolz
Chansung ~ Target pt3
Jilix ~ Beautiful Boy
Back + New Hair Color
EVERYONE QUICK
NEW BOOK - HAN CENTRIC
Minsung ~ Dead to Me
Flirting ≠ Love

Jilix ~ Mistakes

4.9K 69 14
By kaiak69

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Smut/slight smut scene (not full smut scene), ex's, femboy Jisung, daddy kink, princess kink

Felix and Jisung broke up a few years ago. They we're both at a party and ended up becoming drunk and both of them cheated that night, that's how they broke up.
Now when the two are 23, they're both drunk in a club and then see each other after 3 years, they knew they still loved the other, they needed each other.

Side ships:
2chan
Hyunho

None of their friends know about their past relationship!!
88888888888888888888888888888888888

Jisung whined as Minho pulled on his arm. "Come on babe, please?" Minho begged. "No! And stop calling me that jerk!" Jisung rolled his eyes.

Minho was trying to get Jisung to come with him to the club even though Jisung had said no multiple times.

"Jisungie please you need someone to fuck your virgin hole!" Minho smirked. "Excuse you? I'm far from virgin for your information" Jisung crossed his arms. Minho chuckled before rolling his eyes, "Come on then, or are you scared?" He teased. "I am not! Ugh! Fine! Then stop calling me babe and stuff, got it?!" Jisung glared at the elder. "Fine cutie" Minho winked before walking out of Jisung's apartment. "Ugh" Jisung sighed.

W Felix

Felix looked at his friends, "No" he shook his head. "What did you mean no?! YES!" Hyunjin whined. "I'm not going to a fucking club" Felix stood up. "Come on Lix! You've never been to a club with us! Be a little fun!!" Changbin whined. "Baby he won't do it, he's a pussy" Chan smirked. That made Felix's eye twitch. Being called a pussy is one of the things Felix absolutely hate.

"You fucking cunt!" He stood up. "What?" Chan scoffed. "I'm not a pussy!" Felix glared. "Oh yeah? Then come with us to the club" Chan crossed his arms. "You!— Fine" Felix stomped upstairs to his room.

"See? That's how you do it" Chan smirked at his boyfriend. "You looked so sexy doing that" Changbin smirked back. "Prove it" Chan connected their lips. "Ahem" Hyunjin coughed. They looked at the taller before rolling their eyes and walking upstairs.

Later that night

Jisung was wearing a tight red dress with red fishnet thigh highs. He was also wearing red lipstick.

Minho texted him that they're there and Jisung smiled before walking out, locking the front door before walking towards Minho's car.

He sat beside Seungmin who was sitting in the backseat with him. Minho was driving and Jeongin was sitting shotgun.

"Holy shit hyung.. I could fuck you right here" Jeongin said, throwing out his thoughts as Jisung closed the car door and put on his seatbelt.

"I know right! Too bad I have a boyfriend" Minho chuckled. "Hey sweetie" Jisung smiled at Seungmin. "Hey hyungie" Seungmin smiled back before putting his hand on Jisung's thigh. Jisung interlocked their fingers as they drove to the club.

They parked the car before walking into the line.

A while later

They we're finally inside the club. Loud music and people screaming and talking filled the club. People we're dancing and making out, it was dark and only a few bright and colorful lights went around the place.

Jisung quickly started to drink, not wasting anytime.

W Felix

Felix sat on a couch with his friends and Hyunjin's boyfriend. He was already starting to get drunk, he didn't catch all his friends said due to not being able to pay attention.

"My friends are here tonight too, all of them probably just trying to get a good fuck, especially my friend Jisung" Minho explained. That Felix did hear, the name brought joy to his heart.

An hour later

Felix was very very drunk and so was Jisung. Their visions blurry. Seungmin had forbid Jisung to drink anymore and Chan did the same to Felix.

Then finally Jisung bumped into someone.

"Felix?" He asked. "Jisung?" Felix squinted his eyes. "Oh my god" Jisung smashed his lips on top of the younger's.

They kept making out, Felix's hand on Jisung's bottom the whole time. They stumbled out of the club, walking to the nearest hotel which luckily was a 5 star one. Felix payed for a night there, still drunk. He barely knew what he was doing.

They walked upstairs and to the room. They kissed in the hallway and Felix pinned Jisung onto the wall. "Ah~" Jisung moaned. Felix had messy lipstick stains on his lips and neck.

They stumbled into their hotel room and locked the door. Felix pinned Jisung onto the bed. Jisung giggled and hit his lip. "I've missed you daddy~" he said as Felix started to take off his clothes. "Want to fuck me in my dress?" Jisung asked teasingly. "Oh yes Princess" Felix nodded. "Then take off my panties first~" Jisung giggled. Felix did so and threw them onto the floor.

Jisung giggled at the naked male. Since they didn't have any lube, Felix spit on his member before entering Jisung. Jisung gasped and moaned loudly as he was not stretched.

Felix groaned at the tightness before started to thrust into Jisung quickly. Both of them knew that this wasn't like the sex they used to have, sure both we're drunk right now but deep inside they still knew that this was needing sex. Everything about it felt needing.

The way their hands moved all over each others bodies. The kisses they shared we're needing too, they never wanted to pull away yet they wanted to look at each other.

Jisung wrapped his arms around Felix's neck and brought him down closer towards him as Felix kept thrusting, holding Jisung's legs up.

"D- Daddy" Jisung moaned, burying his face in Felix's shoulder, crying at the pleasure. "Fuck princess~" Felix moaned in Jisung's ear, he felt his shoulder get wet and he smirked.

The next morning

Felix woke up, he was holding onto someone. He realized that he was naked and he quickly stood up, getting dressed before he even could see who it was. Felix noticed all the lipstick marks on his body as he got dressed.

Suddenly Jisung woke up and sat up, he was still wearing his dress.

The two made eye contact before then realizing what had happened last night, a few memories flashing through their heads.

They had about 5 rounds yesterday, both super drunk.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me.." Jisung said. "Fuck no" Felix shook his head. "I-" Jisung didn't know what to say. "Great! Just fucking great" Jisung whined. "I know, they do say I'm pretty good at it" Felix winked. "SHUT UP ASSHOLE! DON'T YOU GET WHAT HAPPENED?! WE HAD SEX YESTERDAY FELIX! DRUNK FUCKING SEX!" Jisung yelled, throwing a pillow towards Felix.

"WELL I GET THAT! DO YOU REGRET IT THEN?" Felix yelled back. "I— I.. No, no I don't regret it" Jisung blushed and looked away. "Good because neither did I.." Felix smirked. "Oh daddy~ Oh fuck I love you! Ah! I'm gonna cum! I love your big cock so much!~" Felix teased in a girl voice. Jisung blushed as Felix imitated him. "SHUT UP!" Jisung threw another pillow at the younger.

"You love me~" Felix walked closer to Jisung. "So?" Jisung looked away, knowing Felix didn't feel the same. "So, be mine again" Felix then said. Jisung's eyes widened slightly as he then looked at Felix. "Wh- what? You don't mean that" he shook his head. "Oh but I do.. I love you so much and you're so addicting baby" Felix smashed his lips on top of Jisung's.

A few hours later

They we're finally at Jisung's apartment and they we're showering. They had found out that their friends knew each other- well Minho knew both of them, Jeongin and Seungmin didn't know the others.

A while later

Felix was driving them to Minho's place where the rest currently we're. They had been freaking out ever since Felix and Jisung disappeared last night.

They parked the car before walking in.

"Hey guys!" Jisung smiled. "HYUNGIE!" Seungmin jumped onto Jisung, hugging him tightly. "Oh my god babe!" Minho pushed Seungmin away and hugged Jisung even tighter. "Min.." Jisung laughed. "What the hell did you two do last night?!" Minho yelled at Felix. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CUTIE?!" He grabbed Felix's hair, pulling him closer.

"OW OW OW!! HYUUUNG!!" Felix yelled in pain. "Felix is my ex" Jisung admitted, shocking everyone in the room. "What?" Jeongin blinked.

"We used to date three years ago, we started dating at 15 and ended it at well 20.. Felix and I got super fucking drunk at a party and we both cheated and that caused us to have a huge fight and we broke up" he explained. "WHAT?!" Minho yelled loudly. "YOU BITCH CHEATED ON MY JISUNG?!" He glared at the freckled male.

"I cheated too hyung! Calm down" Jisung giggled. "But we're back together now.." he held Felix's hand. "Hmm.. watch your back Lee Felix, if you hurt him I won't hesitate to kill you" Minho walked to Hyunjin who flinched as Minho hugged him due to being scared of him now.

"Hyungie I was so worried" Seungmin hugged Jisung again. Jisung hugged the younger tightly. "It's okay.. I love you sweetie" Jisung kissed Seungmin's forehead. "Lix this is our child" Jisung smiled, pointing at Seungmin. "What?' WHAT NO!" Felix yelled. "Yes, he's my little baby" Jisung kissed Seungmin's cheek.

"Can't I get a kiss too?" Felix made puppy eyes. Jisung laughed and kissed the taller's lips.

88888888888888888888888888888888888

Haha..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 59 25
Disclaimer: I DO NOT SHIP THEM IRL I think they are really good friendship duos irl:) this is just a silly story plz don't hate😭 The mafia needs hel...
251K 11.2K 42
[OMEGAVERSE!!] [UNEDITED] INCLUDES ALL STRAY KIDS SHIPS. Being with mates is filled with happiness and best moments but it doesn't come to us just l...
3.1K 100 19
^_< -★ 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 : 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼 : 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓰 , 𝓙𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝓸 , 𝓳𝓲𝓵𝓲𝔁 , 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲𝔁 , 𝓼𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓾...
15.3K 173 16
A bunch of everything! Skz x Skz _______________________ fluff, smut, angst couple and non couple, real life, fictional worlds and everything I com...