GxG Smut Oneshot

By neiru_what

x Fem Reader More

🔞
🔞
TRAPPED
TRAPPED 2
TRAPPED 3
BULLIED
BULLIED 2
THE DELIVERY
KAICHŌU
OVERTIME
SLAVE

BULLIED 3

2K 21 11
By neiru_what

Basic info; Y/N (your name)
L/N (last name)
H/C (hair colour)
E/C (eyes colour)
F/N (friend name)

F/F (favourite food)
F/D (favourite drink)

[FINAL CHAPTER]

A/N: This chapter contains NFSW, read at your own risk.

Narrator's POV

Y/N fluttered her eyes open, trying to get used to the surrounding. Where am I? Y/N thought to herself. A bright light illuminated the unfamiliar room she was in.

Her body felt extremely tense, especially down there since their session today. "Well, at least my heat is gone now," Y/N spoke while waking up from the lying position.

She looked around the unfamiliar room until her eyes caught something on the study table. It was a picture frame of someone she knew. It's Vivianne with her mothers. "Wow, having two mothers must be lucky," Y/N spoke while she didn't realize that someone has entered the bedroom.

"Ah, you're awake. Would you like to eat dinner with me? It's F/F, hope you don't mind." Vivianne said while strutting her way to Y/N.

She held her hand and Y/N was taken aback by the sudden action making her flinch a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry. Let's go eat dinner now." Vivianne apologizes, she then makes her way back to the exit while making a "come here" gesture with her hand. Signalling Y/N to follow her.

Without wasting any seconds Y/N followed her like a puppy, not forgetting to take a look around the huge house she was in. Many pictures were displayed on the wall, from the smallest size to the biggest one. The biggest one has her mothers and toddler Vivianne sitting on her mother's lap. Heh, that's cute.

Y/N took a sit at the table, admiring the old-fashioned style kitchen. Whoever designs this house deserves a raise for real. Vivianne came back with two servings of F/F, along with a glass of water and F/D. It looks so appetizing.

"It's not that much but hope you enjoy it," Vivianne said while giving Y/N a spoon and fork.

"Thanks, I didn't know you can cook," Y/N spoke to the Alpha sitting in front of her. Meanwhile, the Alpha kept her gaze locked on the H/C Omega.

"After my mother's death, I learnt how to take care of myself. Cooking is one of my specialities." the brunette girl explained, still focusing her gaze on the H/C girl.

"Wait, your other mother is still alive?" Y/N asked her out of curiosity while she took a sip of F/D.

Vivianne froze a bit at the mention of her Alpha mother. The traumatic past slowly flooded her mind.

"Y-yes, she is alive and currently living in Thailand. Managing her business there." Vivianne stutter a bit, trying her best to hide her nervousness, but Y/N knew there was something wrong with her mother.

After a minute they finished their dinner and Y/N agreed to have a sleepover since it was already too late.

Y/N flopped on the bed, enjoying the soft and cold surface of the satin duvet. After a while, Vivianne came out of the bathroom and hopped on the bed, laying next to Y/N.

They were relaxing in comfortable silence. Both of them stare at the blank white ceiling until Y/N spoke up,
"Hey, why did you tense up when I mentioned your other mother?"

Vivianne gulped and the sickness came back, sweats forming on her forehead and drenching her shirt a bit.
"It's okay if you don't want to tell," Y/N assured the nervous Alpha beside her.

"No- it's fine. I want to let it out." Vivianne said, still fidgeting with her fingers.

"We used to be a happy family. But my Mama is not as kind as you think, she is a hot-headed person. Before my Mommy's death, she would never raise her hand at me. Not until my Mommy was murdered. Starting from that, Mama always came home crying and she will always beat me out of outrage. She couldn't accept the fact that her mate died and it broke her so much. The bond is slowly falling apart. After a few years, she left the house and busy herself with work. I miss her so much.."

Vivianne spoke and finally, the pain she has been keeping for years had been released. She looked over at Y/N only to see that she was a crying mess.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. I regret bullying you in past years." Y/N said while wiping up her tears. Suddenly the H/C girl hugged the Alpha. Pulling her close.

Vivianne was surprised by the action but slowly returned the hug. They enjoyed each other's warm embrace. After a minute, the Alpha pulled away and stare at the plump lips of Y/N.

"Can I kiss you?" Vivianne asked, her hands secured on Y/N's hips.

"Yes, please" Without wasting any time, the brunette close the gap between them and pressed their lips together. The kiss is filled with so much love.

Seconds passed by, and the kiss became more passionate as they were fighting for dominance and surprisingly Y/N won.

She pushed down the Alpha on the bed and straddled her waist. The Omega is kissing the Alpha's neck, looking for her sweet spot. She bit her neck and leave some red marks on her collarbone and shoulder.

The Alpha chuckled to herself, she can take over the dominance anytime but decided to let the Omega enjoy her moments.

Y/N felt something hard pressed against her inner thigh. She smirked and went down to the Alpha's nether region. She pulled down her pyjama pants along with the black boxers and throw them away on the floor.

Y/N held up the huge shaft and spit a bit on it, she stroked the cylinder-shaped thing up and down until a crystal clear thing leaked out, it was her pre-cum running down the veiny cock.

Y/N stared at the shaft, her eyes filled with excitement. Both of them had released their pheromones in the air.
Then, she climbed back on Vivianne's waist, ready to insert the massive dick.

Vivianne helped her insert the cock into her entrance. Y/N slowly sunk herself into the cock. Her breathing is getting heavier and she doesn't even halfway in.

The Alpha lifted her hips, pushing all of the inches inside her. The tip of her cock kissed her womb and filled her entire pussy up. Y/N eyes widened at the sudden thrust. She drooled a bit at the pleasure.

"You good? I'll let you adjust." Vivianne said, her voice filled with concern. Y/N then bounced herself on the brunette's cock, her mouth is gape open and her tongue is sticking out a bit.

Meanwhile, the Alpha couldn't hold herself anymore and thrust herself upwards into Y/N's pussy. She gritted her teeth at the tightness, it gripped her cock so well.

The woman on top is getting close to her orgasm, she tightens her pussy up making the Alpha below her fasten her thrust. The knot inside her stomach finally released and a lot of cussings came out as she cummed.

Y/N flopped down on Vivianne's chest, and her legs and hips gave up. The Alpha took over the control and lay Y/N on her stomach, the position making it easier for Vivianne to mark her.

Then she pushed her cock inside the wet pussy, thrusting from behind while the Omega was moaning mess. Still sensitive from the last orgasm. Vivianne slid her hands down to the H/C's boobs. Carresing and pinching the nipple. She tugs and rubs the nipples between her thumbs and index fingers.

Y/N eyes are already filled with tears. She is overstimulated from the rough thrust. The Alpha is almost close, she lowered herself to the Omega's nape, ready to mark her.

Something is coming inside Y/N it doesn't feel like a cumming but much better. Suddenly the unknown feeling came and she felt the greatest orgasm in her life.

"Oh my, Y/N you are squirting!" Vivianne exclaimed, for her, women squirting is the hottest thing she's ever seen.

Finally, the Alpha released her sticky substance inside her. Pushing deep as far as she could and filling her up. Before she pulled out, Vivianne bit the Omega's nape, claiming Y/N as hers.

She pulled the comforter up, covering both of their bodies. Y/N already passed out from the amazing orgasm.

Smiling to herself she whispered "I love you, my Y/N" then, she kissed the side of the H/C's head and drifted off to sleep.

[FINISHED]

A/N: I'm sorry if it's not good. I'm not feeling well today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.1K 16
Rude. Dirty. S3x , bad words only in wattpad not public on social media, ⚠️ not for young ⚠️ Writer by : SIE
114K 2.6K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
26.6K 358 58
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...