Hidden Desires

By The_tilted_crown

Narmen and Alex are cousins, growing up together, they became inseperatable. They had many commen things betw... More

Introduction
1. Pain and Hurt
2. 3 years later
3. Just Like You
4. Sean
5. What do you want?
6. New Friend
7. Meet Again
8. Dresses and Surprise !
9. Lets Party
10. My Beautiful Twin
11. Protective
12. Take It Easy
13. Visit
14. A Sleep Over
15. Thinking about you
Part Two :: 16. Just a walk
17. Act fast
18. What is wrong with you?
19. Come In
20. Feelings come to the surface
21. Do you love Him?
22. Forgive me
23. Try and Trust me
24. Believe me ... I'm Lying!
25. Changing Slowly
26. Opinions
27. I can do it myself
28. Memory
29. Needing You
31. Confessions
Author note - Do you want it to end or not ?!
sequel ..
I began the Sequel !

30. Forbidden Love

2.2K 21 15
By The_tilted_crown

30. Forbidden Love

Alex stopped the car suddenly, just an inch away from hitting the black car infront of him, in an attempt to park infront of his house. A sigh of frustration escaped his lips as he slammed his head onto the wheel annoyed. He was drunk … No, he was totally wasted, literally! He couldn’t see straight and his head felt like it was about to explode any second now.

“I want her, dammit! That f*cking Mickey Mouse just doesn’t deserve her” hissed Alex furiously as he pulled on his blonde curls in cheer frustration. He took a deep breath before pushing his head off the wheel lazily ready to get out of his car. With such difficulty, since his whole muscles seemed to burn in protest to any effort, he managed to get out of the car and lock it.

His green eyes then stared at the black car infront of him for a minute. He blinked rapidly trying to see it clearly through his blurred vision. This car was familiar, that much he knew, but he couldn’t get his mind to remember who its owner is. After a few seconds he just sighed annoyed that his mind just won’t work properly and headed lazily toward his house’s door.

After another few minutes of hopeless attempts to get his key through that tiny hole in the door, which seemed to him like two instead of one, he finally opened the door. He decided he would sleep on the couch today since he is not pretty sure he will be able to make to his room. His green eyes glanced on his watch.

05:32 am

“Damn, I really am late. I hate this” hissed Alex angrily as he made his way towards the couch. His hands held into anything in the way for support so he wont fall as his legs seemed to be about to give out any minute.

After school today, he decided to go to the bar and go pick any girl to use her to keep his mind off troubles like he always did … But this time he couldn’t. Every time when he was angry or upset he would just go and sleep with a few girls to get his mind off his troubles but this time, after he found out his feelings for Narmen, the thought of being with another girl sickened him, and that just got him even more troubled.

“Damn it!” whined Alex when his knee suddenly collided with something sharp. He then realised that he hit the table that was right next to the couch. A sigh of relief escaped his lips, glad that he has made it. But as soon as he looked over at the couch, his green eyes widened slightly at the sight infront of him.

The girl that has been on his mind all the time, was sleeping peacefully infront of him, no she wasn’t a girl … She was an angel. Her long dark hair framed her beautiful face perfectly. Her long dark eye lashes resting gently on her rosy cheeks, while her parted full lips tempting him to kiss her. Her face was angelic in every way, like a beautiful sleeping beauty that made the coldest heart open up for her. But as his green eyes roamed down on her sleeping figure, he couldn’t help but inhale sharply.

Sam’s head was now resting on her stomach as he has seemed to has slipped down a bit, pulling the fragile shirt with him, exposing most of her firm breasts as well as her shoulder and smooth tanned skin. His drunken mind was screaming at him to just take her right now while everyone was asleep.

It took all Alex’s effort to drag his eyes to sleeping Sam instead. His eyes immediately softened as he saw how Narmen’s soft arms wrapped protectively around his brother even when she was deep asleep. Her blue scarf was wrapped tightly around Sam, shielding him from the cold while Alex watched her body shiver slightly as a cool breeze came through the open window. A whimper escaped her parted lips as she just held Sam closer to her body, unconsciously protecting him more from the cold.

“Oh Narmen, even when you are asleep you can’t help but put others before yourself” whispered Alex tenderly as he watched a little frown form on her pretty face when another cold breeze hit her exposed skin. Alex stood quickly, almost losing his balance, and went towards the open window. A sigh escaped his lips as he watched the sky beginning to lighten softly, hinting that dawn was on its way. He closed the window quickly and then walked slowly to the coach.

“I will just take Sam up to his room, so she can sleep peacefully” whispered Alex to himself as his eyes darted quickly to her exposed collarbone and firm breasts before dragging them back to his little brother as he leaned down to take him. He groaned internally as he knew that he really wasn’t taking Sam away so she can sleep well but rather so he can be alone with her.

“mmm …” moaned Narmen in protest as soon as Alex began to pull Sam from her arms, her arms instantly wrapping around him tightly. Alex felt his heart skip a beat at the sound that escaped her lips but quickly ignored the dirty thoughts in his head and turned to her. He hummed a soothing lullaby that he knew will make her relax. A few seconds later, her grip on Sam slackened softly giving Alex the chance to take him in his arms instead.

 He quickly pulled the scarf from around Sam as he settled his tiny sleeping body in his arms, and wrapped it around Narmen instead. A warm smile played on his lips when she made a pleased sound pulling it tightly around her. He then took Sam up the stairs slowly, so he won’t fall in his drunken state.

His eyes stared down for a minute at Sam as he laid him gently next to a sleeping Hex. He remembered how Narmen held him protectively like that and how he laid on her body peacefully. He wished he was in his place, in her smooth arms, her holding him with such love …

“Oh, now I am jealous from a kid! Wow, I am pathetic” groaned Alex softly annoyed as he stood up slowly from the bed, using it as support. He then proceeded to go down the stairs as fast as his drunken body allowed him, not bearing the idea of staying away from Narmen so long.

Finally, he reached the coach to find her sleeping like an angel, her dark hair covering her face from him. He smiled warmly as he thought about waking her up now or not.

‘Wake her up so you can have some alone time with her before the rest of the household is up’

‘No she needs her sleep as she seems tired.’

‘But you know pretty well that she was waiting for you and she wants to talk to you. It would be fair to her to inform her of your presence’

“Yes, right” agreed Alex with his last thought as he tried to stop himself from kissing those full parted lips teasing him.

His fingers trembled as they reach to her … as he remembered how she was with Mickey this morning, how seeing him touch her hurt him deeply.

Maybe he should not talk to her again, try to forget about his feelings …

if she was really happy with him, I will leave them, even if it kills me … I know I will, thought Alex to himself. But he knew that even if she couldn’t return his feelings, that he will be satisfied with just being part of her life like he always been.

His fingers then brushed across the smooth skin of her face, pushing her hair away so he could se her face. He leaned slowly until his face was inches away from her angelic one.

“Narmen, I returned ,love. I am here” whispered Alex once as he stared adoringly at her sleeping face. His eyes suddenly met golden ones as she woke up immediately at the sound of his voice. Confusion registered on her still sleepy face as he smiled softly at her.

“Alex? … Alex!” whispered Narmen confused at first, her voice slightly husky from just waking up, but when she looked at those piercing green eyes that only the one who stole her heart had, she knew it was him.

“Alex, is it really you? I am sorry … I … It is really you” said Narmen with sparkling gold eyes from the tears of relief gathering in them, as they gazed with such love at him that he felt his heart swell from the infinite love that seemed to shine from her eyes. Her silky hand touched his face hesitantly as if unsure that he was really here and that maybe it was just a dream.

“Oh, Alex! I was so worried” whispered Narmen with cracking voice as all of a sudden her arms were wrapped around his neck protectively as if she could shield him from the world. Her lips pressed lovingly into his gold curls causing him to shiver with his face buried in her neck.

He inhaled her scent greedily as his arms pulled her fragile body more to him, as if he wont let go. Her smell was intoxicating, like the smell of fresh roses.

“Narmen, I missed you so much love” whispered Alex as he planted kisses on her neck tenderly causing her to hold him tighter. He then began going lower, his drunken mind not fully processing the situation except that he wanted that beautiful angel he loved.

A moan escaped her lips as he sucked on her bare shoulder blade lovingly, while her back suddenly rested on the couch once more but this time with Alex hovering over her. Tingles spread through her body and it just felt right as he nibbled teasingly on her earlobe causing her to gasp softly.

Her mind couldn’t get itself to remember Mike or any other guy, as she felt Alex’s lips on her collarbone … She knew she should stop this but she just felt that she missed him so much, his touch, that she couldn’t get herself to want to stop …

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 234 28
This is the first book of the Untouchable Saga The fully edited book Is live on amazon!!!! Kylie believed she was cursed since she had developed an a...
14K 544 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
399K 35.6K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷
279 11 27
Maine Montgomery hasn't always had it easy. She moved in with her grandmother six months ago, after being removed from her parents. Then she met No...