πŸ”₯🌹Beginning Of Empress🌹πŸ”₯

Door Call_Me_Darcy

After the war and many centuries, The God gave Nezuko a chance to be reincarnated into the world of Transform... Meer

The Protagonists And Lovers
Protagonists And Lovers Part 1
1: New Life And Red
2: Sad Lullabies And Kids
3: Energon Mine And Butterfly
4: Hurt And Rage
6: Agent And Died?
7: Rescuing And Saving
8: Helping and Dreaming
9: Adopted And Drawing
10: The Prom And Date Night
11: The Space And Photos
12: Fighting And Unexpected Guest
13: The Reunion And Talking
14: Accidentally Revive And Reunion
15: Carnival Date And Meggy Shark

5: Reviving And Guardians

2K 54 5
Door Call_Me_Darcy

3rd POV:

:Time Skip:

The team including the humans and Nezuko, are watching the bot violently squirming around screeching like an animal.

Nezuko feels the urge go to his aid but Ratchet and Optimus won't let her get near him because they said that something has consumed his energon.

But she ignores those orders as she steps forward not to create a sound to attract her friends and human family.

As she now in front of the prankster and anger issues bot, Nezuko scans towards her friends and family as they are not looking way making herself nodded confirmed and glanced back at the bot who is still screeching.

Thinking some other way to remove the curse that the bot has it in him, instantly, there's an idea that Nezuko remembered that one she removed the poison of Tengen who almost died from that state.

She placed her hand on the head of the bot until her red-pinkish flames ignites around her hand until the bot's body ignites too.

(Nezuko huffing though... I can't help but awed at this.)

One of the team take notice that something behind them is pink and red, Bumblebee turns around and he immediately running to Nezuko before pulling her away.

:N-nezuko, what are you doing?!: Bee shouts hurriedly catching the others attention causing them all to glanced where the commotion coming from and it was from Nezuko and...

...

...

...

...

...

"What are y'all looking at?"

The base is dead silent while Nezuko peered at her friends and family then to Sunstreaker who is staring at her with anger eyes which she looked away normally like she doesn't see him.

...

Until Cliffjumper tackles him into bear hug caught Sunny off guard.

"Gagh!!!"

"Sunny!!!!"

"Don't call me that, ya fragger!"

Nezuko went back to the human area ignoring the stares from her friends and family as she stops in front of the wall before turning her back and sits down with her knees on the chest.

Nezuko nodded her head tiredly as she drifted off to sleeps into darkness.

:Time Skip:

"What's with the fleshbags?" Sunstreaker asked with a hint of disgusting tone as he glanced at the kids who are sitting with Nezuko looking down avoiding the anger issues gaze.

Cliffjumper chuckles as he claps his hand on Sunny's shoulder gently.

"Be soft with them, Suns. They just caught up into our war.. Except Nezuko who knows what war feels like." Cliffjumper stated the point as he looks at Nezuko who sleeping with head on Miko's lap and the human girl sings a lullaby for her big sis.

She works the night, by the water
...
She's gonna stress, so far away from her father's daughter
...
She just wants a life for her baby
...
All on her own, no one will come
She's got to save him
...

Miko smiles as Nezuko snuggles a little deeper feeling the warmth making the demon queen sighs in dazed.

She tells him "ooh love"
No one's ever gonna hurt you, love
I'm gonna give you all of my love
Nobody matters like you
...
She tells him "your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life
You're gonna grow and have a good life
I'm gonna do what I've got to do"
...

Now, it's Jack's turn to sing with the lullaby as he moves closer to Miko and strokes Nezuko's hair soothingly.

So, rockabye baby, rockabye
I'm gonna rock you
Rockabye baby, don't you cry
Somebody's got you
Rockabye baby, rockabye
I'm gonna rock you
Rockabye baby, don't you cry
Rockabye, no
Rockabye, yeah, yeah
...

Everyone has enjoyed the song which all of them are seeing Nezuko is in deep sleep with peaceful look.

:Time Skip:

Ratchet scans Arcee who is not feeling well from all that rescue mission, Nezuko walks to her with worried look on her face.

Arcee glance at her before smiling at her friend assuring her.

"Don't worry, Nezuko. I'm just not feeling alright." She quickly shut herself up after she said that in admitting way making Nezuko gasp in her muzzle as she quickly sits on her lap without second thought about it causing the femme to blush a little bit except the bots who are jealous.

...

Including the anger issues himself.

(I just found this on Pinterest and type Nezuko Sad, that's all.)

"Mmm...." Nezuko moans making Arcee hastily panicking while the bots and humans are watching the whole thing aweing at the cuteness or comforting Nezuko.

Well, Cliffjumper came to the rescue to assured the demon queen in his holo form.

He pats her head softly as he hums her favorite song that Nezuko usually sings in Optimus' berthroom.

(It felt weird if you said the word in your mouth... The berthroom sounds like birthroom where the babies are.)

"Arcee is not dying, Nez." He said glancing at Arcee with smug look as the girl glares at him playfully but cut it short.

Nezuko thinks a little bit before nodding hesitantly as she jumps off the bed walking toward to Jack and tug his sleeve.

Jack looks down at his sister figure seeing that she's still sleepy from all that event.

"Ya need your energy to fight more bad guys, huh?" He stated questioning his sister as Nezuko nodded.

Jack scoops her up under her armpits into his arms as he walks up to the human area followed by Miko, Cliffjumper, Sunstreaker and Rafael while the bots are discussing about the plans to invade the Nemesis ship.

Jack puts Nezuko on the couch as she sits there feeling drowsy nodding her head multiple times.

"I keep questioning myself that how is she able to shrink herself into small and big?" Sunstreaker asked out of blue making the group of humans including Cliffjumper immediately glanced at him in shocked.

"We didn't know that...honestly." Cliff admitted with nervous chuckle as Sunstreaker peered at him with dead panned look.

Cliffjumper raises his hands quickly like he doesn't even know in the first place.

"I swear I didn't." He repeatedly said as the anger issues sighs irritated but can't stay mad at him and glanced at sleeping Nezuko.

:Time Skip:

After the bots sign the humans who are going to be their guardians.

Miko with Bulkhead.

Rafael with Bumblebee.

Jack with Arcee.

Nezuko with Cliffjumper, Sunstreaker, Ratchet and Optimus.

"How come Nezuko got the wrench of doom, anger issues, the nice bot and the leader though?" Miko stated looking at every boys who are assigned with Nezuko who is still sleeping on the couch.

"She saved Sunstreaker and I from those cons... Not to mention she revived Sunny back to life."

"Don't call me that, fragger."

"And if she went into bad state, Optimus and Ratchet came to the rescue to her aid." Cliff stated adding another thing as he ignore Sunstreaker's insult.

...

Miko looks at her guardian before peering at the rest of the bots with deadpanned look.

"Y'all are simping for her."

Jack and Rafael chokes on their saliva coughing shortly as they both looked at Miko bewildered.

...

:What's a simp?:

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14K 153 18
Y/n Kamado was a girl who everyone loved. She was kind, sweet, and helpful. She was called the beauty of town in her home village. She had a good lif...
212K 6.2K 61
ππ„πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
101K 2.2K 33
---Under Rewriting But Feel Free To Read--- Kamado Nezuko's life has never been easy, but it was always a happy one. That is, until everyone in her f...
3.8K 93 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...