š€šœšŖš®š¢š«š¢š§š  š‹šØšÆšž;...

By heartsfromrosie

- "šš‘š„š“š„ššƒšˆšš† š“š‡š€š“ š–š„'š‘š„ š‰š”š’š“ š…š‘šˆš„ššƒš’, š€š‚š“šˆšš† š‹šˆšŠš„ š–š„'š‘š„ š‹šŽš•š„ļæ½... More

š€š‚šš”šˆš‘šˆšš† š‹šŽš•š„
- š„ššˆš†š‘š€šš‡
- š‚š€š’š“ š‹šˆš’š“
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸŽ

šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ

4.2K 173 11
By heartsfromrosie

" 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 "

But I thought blind dates were off the table after you faked that exorcism on your last one.

CHOI HYEJIN LOVED MANY THINGS. She loved her business, shopping, small dogs that can sit comfortably inside designer shoulder bags, flowers, and more shopping. Oh and she loved her friends and family of course.

However, Hyejin loved sleep more than anything. To her, everything good in your life starts with a good night's sleep, and of course frequent naps taken throughout the day. But, how is she supposed to get a good night's sleep when Yeonmi loves calling her at the crack ass of dawn to talk about work related things?

"Yeonmi, why are you calling me so early?" Hyejin groaned, putting her phone on speaker before rolling over in her alaskan king sized bed and shoving her face into her silk pillow.

"You have a blind date set up with the CEO of GoFood." This certainly woke Hyejin up. "Also it's not even really early, it's 11 AM, you should've been at the building two hours ago."

"The Kang Taemoo?" Hyejin exclaimed, shooting up, her eyes wide.

"Why are you so excited? You hate going on blind dates. You've actually said, and I quote, you'd rather live back home with your parents than go on another blind date with a snobby rich man." Yeonmi asked confusedly.

"Excited? I am not excited, I'm distressed." Hyejin began, quickly getting up to get ready. "I've secretly thought he was really cute for awhile, but he's had it out for me since he found out I was the one who helped CJ CheliJedang surpass Gofood's sales. So if you love me Yeonmi and want me to live, cancel it."

    "I can't cancel it."

    "So you don't love me?"

    "Glad you finally caught on." Yeonmi said, which made Hyejin pout. "But, you were also personally requested by his grandfather."

"Just because you have a soft spot for the old and elderly doesn't mean you pity them on my behalf!" Hyejin whined pathetically as she ran out of her bathroom. "My secret crush on Kang Taemoo was supposed to remain just a crush, and secret!"

"First of all, you released a line dedicated to old people on National old person day, and you want to tell me you don't have a soft spot for them?"

"And let me be the first to tell you that your little crush on Kang Taemoo isn't so secret. Also, what happened to the whole 'I have to put myself and my career first?" Yeonmi said, quickly lowering the volume of her phone when she heard the loud noises of Hyejin running around her room and throwing her things around, trying to get ready for the day.

"I've been putting myself and my career first since I was eighteen. Now, I'm twenty seven and I've never had a boyfriend, nor do I know how to interact with guys that I like." She said, clearly breathless as she quickly sat down to put on a bit of makeup. "Oh and also, we're having lunch with Hari and Yeongseo at twelve."

"Alright then, I'll be over with the driver in twenty."

"SO YOU GOT AHEAD OF YOURSELF and ended up ruining somebody's event?" Youngseo laughed as Hari told the group what happened at Minwoo's restaurant the previous night.

"I love you Hari, I do. But how are you going to come back from that?" Hyejin said, covering her full mouth as she talked.

"Hey, you two are partially responsible. You put ideas into my head."

"All I said was you were going to get laid. While I was intending that it would be by Minwoo, it doesn't mean you should've interpreted it as such." Hyejin defended, putting some food on Yeonmi's plate.

"What's going on with you Yeonmi? How's that pretty little brain of yours?" Hari asked, desperately wanting to change the subject.

"We're doing fine." Yeonmi replied, not taking her eyes off her notebook where she was budgeting for the company.

"Seriously? We have people who budget for us! You especially should know that since you hired them. You're also supposed to be eating." Hyejin scolded, grabbing the notebook from her hands.

"How about we focus on the fact that Hyejin is going on a blind date with your company's president." Yeonmi said as she attempted to grab the notebook out of her boss's grip, only for Hyejin to move it away.

"No." Hari immediately denied while Youngseo laughed. "You're not going."

"Why?" Hyejin asked, a cheeky smile on her face as Yeonmi leaned back in defeat. "While he might hate me, he really is cute, Hari."

"You're going to say something embarrassing about yourself, or even worse me. We all know how you ramble when you're nervous!" Hari exclaimed. "You can't go."

"Great." Hyejin said, moving her hand onto the black notebook when Yeonmi tried to take it. "Cancel the date and you'll get your notebook back."

"I've tried." Yeonmi sighed, crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair again. "You think I want you wasting time going on a date when you could be spending an hour finalizing our winter collection?"

"You know what? I'd actually love to go on that date." Hyejin said quickly, changing her mind as she ignored Hari's disapproval.

"Biological father?" Hari read out loud, when Yeongseo's phone began ringing, successfully moving the girls off the topic of Kang Taemoo. "Did you fight with your dad again?"

"When were they even ever on good terms?" Yeonmi questioned, finally taking a bite from the spicy ramen in front of her, while Yeongseo nodded her head in agreement, releasing a deep breath.

"Why is he calling me at this hour?" Yeongseo questioned, making the girls shrug as they put down their utensils.

"How could he tell me about a blind date on my day off?" Yeongseo said irritatedly as she pushed the door open aggressively, the three others following behind her.

"But I thought blind dates were off the table after you faked that exorcism on your last one. You're still getting offers?" Hari chuckled.

"I suppose the rumors didn't spread as much as I had thought." Yeongseo said disappointedly. "Damn it!" The girls quickly followed after Youngseo, albeit cautiously due to the fact she was punching the walls.

"Lovely way to start off our afternoon." Hyejin said under her breath, putting on her long, light beige trench coat that warmed her up as she was only in a short white knitted cardigan dress from her company's fall line.

"So who is it this time?" Hari asked as the girls walked down a path outlined by big trees with orange leaves that are as orange as fall leaves get. "Is it someone from the Dongseong Group? Daemon Group?

"Actually, it's someone from Hyejin's group!" Youngseo exclaimed, almost manically.

"What?-" The fashion designer said confusedly before freezing. "No."

"Who is it?" Hari asked earnestly when Hyejin's eyes became impossibly wide and Yeonmi began hysterically laughing.

"It's her brother!" Yeongseo exclaimed, her frown not faltering. "I'm so busy with work already, I can't be bothered to go."

"Rather than getting wrinkles from working overtime, isn't going on a blind date with a wealthy guy more productive?" Hari suggested, a small sly grin on her face.

"Hari's right, there's no use in getting frown lines thinking about the date, just go and get it over with." Hyejin added. "Jihoon really is not worth getting wrinkles over."

"They're right, you know." Yeonmi nodded, causing Youngseo to whine.

"Not you too! You're supposed to be the brains of the group."

"I know. But I do also know that there isn't any hard evidence on the success rate of blind dates, it's only estimated that one out of every three or four is a success."

"Maybe you should just go on this blind date."

Yeongseo all of a sudden stopped, halting the girls as she slowly turned to look at them with her jaw dropped.

"No, I'm never doing an arranged marriage." She said sternly, before gazing at the sky dreamily. "I'm only going to marry out of love with someone I meet through fate."

The rest of us chuckled at her while Yeonmi patted her arm affectionately and Hyejin gave her a side hug.

"You're so spoiled, talking about fate and all that." Hari said, patting Yeongseo's stomach as Hyejin giggled before unwrapping her arms from her. Not even a second later, Youngseo put her hands on Hari's shoulders.

"I'm going to need your help again."

Hari looked around confusedly before exclaiming, "Hey, I told you I'd stop doing that once I got a job. I'll pass." She pushed Yeongseo's hands off her shoulders and turned to begin walking away before Youngseo stopped her.

"Can't you just pretend to be possessed just one more time so I can stop going on these blind dates for good?"

"Yeongseo, I think it's time you finally tackle these blind dates by yourself. You can't always expect Hari to help." Yeonmi said, attempting to calm Youngseo down.

"Your opinion is extremely unwanted at this moment, Kim Yeonmi." Yeongseo said harshly, making the three other girls blink in shock.

"Do you remember when I looked up the heir of Daepoong Group and he was a huge playboy. So I tossed in the maiden spirit part. He was so terrified." Hari laughed, seemingly recalling the experience.

"I think he started crying." Hyejin chuckled, recalling the memory as well.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Yeongseo said excitedly, grabbing their arms. "Can you help me out again? Please?"

"No, do it yourself." Hari said, not budging with her decision as she walked away, while Youngseo watched her incredulously with a pout on her face, only to roll her eyes as she jogged after Hari when she heard Hyejin and Yeonmi laughing.

"Come on, my acting will only get me so far. Help me." Yeongseo attempted, shaking her shoulders and making her voice higher pitched to attempt to act cute.

"Clearly your acting hasn't gotten you far at all." Yeonmi shrugged, only for the sky to all of a sudden become interesting when Youngseo began glaring at her.

"No. I'm uncomfortable with so many people knowing my face. Ask Yeonmi to do it, she's pretty."

"Yeonmi please-"

"No." Yeonmi deadpanned, causing Hari to laugh before she began walking away again.

"She'll pay you!" Hyejin exclaimed quickly.

"I will?" Youngseo asked, looking at the girl confusedly. "I will!" She quickly exclaimed when she saw the pointed look Hyejin gave her and felt the nudge in her ribs from Yeonmi.

authors note:
❣️this chapter was really fun to write, so I hope you guys enjoyed it! If there are any mistakes, please let me know so I can fix them quickly<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.4K 14
š—¬š—²š—®š—µ, š˜š—µš—² š˜š—¶š˜š—¹š—² š—¶š˜€ š—²š˜…š—®š—°š˜š—¹š˜† š˜„š—µš—®š˜ š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—“š˜‚š˜š˜š—²š—æ š—ŗš—¶š—»š—± š—¶š˜€ š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—øš—¶š—»š—“ š—®š—Æš—¼š˜‚š˜ Ļˆ(._.)> __________________ ...
11.2K 693 30
In which the well-known CEO of an apparel firm, Kim Chaewon, is contracted to work on a major project with Kim Minju, Korea's most famous and highest...
176K 6.2K 31
{OVERWEIGHT series #1//Book2 : Sequel of AOAM} In book 1, the story ended with Eunbyul leaving to New York with Kyungsoo to find her brother, Jaerim...
238 7 16
The moment I laid eyes on her, a wave of inexplicable emotions surged within me. Jennie Kim, an ethereal presence in the midst of a bustling crowd, c...