SCREAM [BTS FANFIC]

By Cuddlemeyoongi

*THIS STORY IS NOTHING LIKE THE MOVIE* a group of friends hides a dark secret and now there's a psychopath ou... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 Finale

2

537 21 13
By Cuddlemeyoongi

On the nightstand, Mia's phone suddenly rings on top of a textbook and she grabs it, answering the call without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" She holds the phone in between one ear and shoulder while scribbling in her journal.

Silence.

She stays on the phone repeating "Hello?" thinking maybe someone dialed her number by accident.

On the other line someone greets her with heavy breathing. She draws the phone from her left ear, staring at the caller ID with a confused look on her face.

Unknown number.

What she doesn't know is the person who's breathing heavily through the phone is standing right outside her bedroom window watching her.

Sighing, she hangs up and sets the phone back down resuming back to her homework.

Her phone rings again. This time she checks to see who's trying to reach her before answering, tucking some hair behind her right ear.

Mia then answers it again when Morgan's contact shows on the display. "Hello?"

"Hello, Mia." Ghost face husky voice answers the phone sending shivers down her spine.

"Morgan is this you? This isn't funny." She sees a shadow sprinting by her window before it disappears around the corner. It startles her at first but then she shrugs it off thinking it must be an animal.

"This isn't Morgan." The stranger's whispers haunts her.

Mia climbs out of bed and walks towards the window. "Then who are you?"

There isn't anyone outside but little does she know the killer is across the street behind a tree watching her peeking through the blinds.

"Don't worry. We'll meet soon." The call ends.

A minute later the sound of the doorbell ringing makes her spin around with a frighten look on her face.

Sliding her phone down in her left back jean pocket she slowly exits the room and trudges downstairs not sure if she should open the door.

Rounding the corner she glances out the living room windows just in case while heading towards the loud knocks at the door. First the strange phone call from her dead best friend and now loud knocking at the door?

Letting out a long breath she unlocks then slowly opens the door, flinching with one hand over her heart.

"Jesus, what took you so long? I've been standing out here for like five minutes waiting for you to open the door." Namjoon, her older brother complains on the porch step holding two big brown grocery bags in both arms.

Holding the door open wearing a white top and a pair of black jeans, Mia apologizes. "Sorry, I was doing homework."

Namjoon sighs, stepping inside the house. "There's two more bags in the back seat. Get them please. I'll start dinner." The surgeon wanders around the corner entering the kitchen and puts the bags down on the island.

Mia rolls her eyes and takes the pathway that leads her to the parked car in the driveway. She looks back over one shoulder frowning when seeing a white van parked across the street.

It wasn't there before.

Can't really see who's inside the vehicle because the windows are tinted and it's really dark outside. Quickly grabbing both bags and shutting the back door with one foot, Mia walks back inside the house.

Her brother is pacing around the kitchen talking with the phone in between his left ear and shoulder as he prepares for dinner.

Well tries to anyway. Mia already knows the meal won't be the most delicious thing she ever tasted but telling her brother that he's a really bad cook would only hurt his feelings.

Namjoon moves the phone away from his left ear for only a second and tells Mia "Put the groceries away," before continuing the conversation with the person on the other line.

Quietly, she opens the fridge and begins taking the frozen foods out the bags while her brother is chopping vegetables afterward cleaning them in the sink with water.

When he rolls his sleeves up to his elbows Mia notices a scratch mark on his left arm that wasn't there before. Instead of asking him about it she just keeps quiet. Maybe he had an accident at work.

After putting up the groceries Mia wanders out the kitchen. On her way upstairs to her bedroom her phone rings again.

Slowly she slides her phone out a pocket and answers the call after reading the name on the display.

"Hey," It's another one of her friends name Gwen.

"Hey, Um..did you just call me?" Mia asks still shaken up from that creepy phone call earlier.

Gwen is pouring herself a drink inside the kitchen as loud indie pop music flows throughout the house, bodies are moving and taking up every space of the floor.

Her dad who's the mayor is away on a business trip so the cheerleader is throwing a house party. "No. What are you talking about?"

"Nothing," Mia sighs thinking it was probably some idiot from her school playing a stupid prank on her. "What's up?"

"I'm hosting the hottest party tonight and you're nowhere to be found. Please explain that to me." Gwen makes her way through groups that are standing around holding cups either dancing or gossiping.

Stepping inside the bathroom, Mia flips the switch on and opens the medicine cabinet. "I was finishing my essay that's due early monday morning."

"Oh my God. It's friday night. You need to learn how to have some fun. Please come over." Gwen, the five foot five green eyed brunette wanders by many drunks whistling at her down the hall including a guy she slept with just days ago.

Showing them her middle finger, she rounds the corner entering the living room joining her group of friends that's taking up spaces on the expensive sofa.

Her eyes lands on a specific guy in all black that's walking inside the house, looking around and shutting the door behind him. "Taehyung is here,"

A sly smile spreads across Gewn's face as she sips her drink, hearing Mia sigh deeply on the other line.

Closing the medicine cabinet, Mia stands in front of the mirror and puts the phone on speaker before putting it down on the counter. "What is he doing there?" She can't help but ask about her crush, knowing that her friend will just tease her about it.

Gwen finishes the rest of the alcohol setting the empty cup down on the coffee table before turning all the way around on the sofa eyeing the tall quiet sexy mysterious guy trudging through the house.

"I don't know. I didn't invite him but he's good looking so he can definitely stay. Now are you coming over or not?" Gwen groans turning back around on the sofa, pushing her long hair back with one hand.

Out of all Mia's high school friends Gwen is the only person that knows about her big crush on a senior name Kim Taehyung.

"Okay, fine. But I can't stay long," Mia twists the cap off the prescription bottle, pours a pill in her palm then puts it in her mouth and swallows.

She really doesn't want to leave the house to be around drunks this time of night but she did promised Gwen that she'll stop by and another reason is because her crush just somehow invited himself there as well.

Throughout high school her and Taehyung didn't really talk until he asked for a piece of chewing gum in class. Sadly, after that moment he'd never spoken to her again. Maybe tonight could be the night.

Gwen squeals on the phone then says something else but Mia couldn't hear because of the loud music and the overlapping chatting happening in the background.

"I can barely hear you, Gwen." The line disconnects because of a bad signal apparently. Stepping out the bathroom Mia grabs her jacket off the back her desk chair then grabs a pair of shoes.

Sitting down on the foot of her bed she slides on the pair of sneakers stopping in the middle of tying the shoelaces when feeling a light breeze coming through her window.

She doesn't remember opening it. After peeking outside she then shuts and locks the window.

Trudging down the steps she enters the kitchen grabbing her car keys off the island right along with a chopped carrot saying to her brother. "I'm going to Gwen's,"

Namjoon tosses the remains of chopped vegetables in a big bowl mixing it with lettuce. "Will you be back for dinner?"

Mia is not so sure. "Uh yeah." She gives him a reassuring smile then walks out the door. The white van is long gone she notices while climbing inside and starting the car.

————————

"You have to take a shot!" Clementine cheers amongst the loud pop music, playing a drinking game with some friends as they all gathers around in the living room.

Kneeling on the carpet floor she pours Gabriella another shot because she lost a bet. Sliding the small glass across the coffee table the tipsy teenagers pressures her to down the bitter liquor.

Gabriella is Jungkook's new girlfriend. Standing about five feet and six inches, slim body, dark brown skin and thick luscious curly hair.

Drinking really isn't her thing, especially witnessing her mother's death because of alcohol poisoning when she was just ten years old.

"Okay fine! Whatever," Gabriella leans her head back, squeezing her eyes shut and then downs the liquor in one take. Groaning and wiping her mouth with the back of her left hand afterwards.

"Rules are rules, " Gwen shrugs a shoulder earning a playful eye roll from Gabriella.

Jungkook circles an arm around her while downing some alcohol himself straight from the bottle then kisses her on the lips, earning a hard push because she doesn't like the taste.

"Ew. Your lips taste disgusting, Jungkook." She huffs folding her arms.

He laughs making a sexual joke. "You weren't saying any of that last night." Everyone laughs with him except Gabriella.

Gwen makes a disgusting face then takes a sip from her own bottle then says to the party guest. "Okay my turn. Someone dare me to do something."

Leaning her back against the wall while the boy she loves is standing in front of her drinking a beer, Anastasia folds her arms in front of her chest. "Morgan isn't answering any of my texts. She avoiding me. Hints why she isn't here at Gwen's party."  The backstabbing friend groans pushing her long dark hair back with one hand.

"Why is she avoiding you?" Jimin asks.

Anastasia gives him a confused look because why would he asks something so stupid like that when he's in the middle of their drama. "She thinks I stole you from her. This morning in class she threw her coffee on my new shirt in front of everyone calling me a backstabbing bitch. Luckily her coffee was cold."

Jimin creases his brows, pushing his blond bangs back with one hand. "She thinks you stole me from her? Is that what she's telling everybody?"

Anastasia nods with a huff. "Yeah now everyone thinks I'm the slutty friend that took Morgan's boyfriend,"

Jimin takes another gulp of his cold beer. "Well that's a lie because Morgan broke up with me like two months ago. She was pissed that I moved on but when I told her I was dating you she said she would kill you."

Anastasia pushes herself off the wall feeling her phone vibrating in one of her jean pockets. "Whatever. I'm over it. Don't care what people think of me," she then stomps out the living room.

"Where are you going?" Jimin shouts over the music.

Looking back over one shoulder the drama queen says back "I'm going to the bathroom," then continues making her way down the hall.

While Anastasia's walking inside a half bathroom downstairs, Mia comes inside the house and closes the door behind her already regretting her decision because being around a lot of people gives her anxiety.

Maneuvering her way inside the spacious living room she almost gags seeing Jungkook sitting beside Gabriella kissing all down the side of her neck as she giggles.

Jungkook and Mia dated freshman and sophomore year. The breakup was pretty rough but she healed and moved on. As for him not really. Although he's dating someone else his heart still yearns for Mia but seems like he won't ever tell her that because of his big ego.

"Hey, guys." Standing in the living room, Mia tucks some hair behind one ear, cheeks heating up from feeling like everyones eyes are on her.

Screaming in excitement Clementine stumbles up off the floor and hugs Mia. "I haven't seen you at school today. Omg you missed a fight between Morgan and Ana,"

Jungkook moves his arm from around his girlfriend's shoulders and shifts uncomfortably on the sofa, feeling embarrassed for sending text messages to Mia's phone last night saying he loves her and regrets breaking up.

Mia didn't respond to any of his messages.

Gwen appears next to Mia and Clementine. "Yeah this morning in math Morgan stormed in class and start yelling all kind of profanity then threw coffee on Ana's cute shirt. They started fighting. Both got suspended too."

Mia overslept this morning so she didn't bother going to school. "Why did she do that?"

Clementine answers her question, smiling from ear to ear "She found out that Anastasia and Jimin are a thing now,"

Annoyed by being the talk of the school, Jimin rudely bumps Clementine's left shoulder and whispers in her left ear. "You stop running your mouth before I tell everyone your secret."

Clementine rolls her eyes when he walks away blending in with the crowd. Mia notices her change in behavior then asks "Are you okay?"

The nerdy best friend nods, adjusting her glasses on her face. "Yeah I'm okay. "

Mia knows she's lying and Jimin probably said something to hurt her feelings. She changed the topic. "Where's Liam?"

"He texted me like five minutes ago saying he's on the way," Clementine gushes over her cute boyfriend. They started dating this summer.

Mia nods then glances around the house looking for one particular person that's been roaming her mind. Gwen knows exactly who she's looking for. "He isn't here. Pretty boy left ten minutes ago,"

On the sofa Mia finds something that belongs to her crush. "His leather brown jacket is still here."

Gwen looks over one shoulder then frowns. "Maybe he's coming back?"

"I hope so," Mia wishes, biting down on her lower lip. She'll do anything to go home with Taehyung's number tonight.

A line of police cars speeds down the street behind an ambulance truck alarming everyone attending the party. The commotion just three houses down the street has all the neighbors standing around in a horde.

Every guest at the house party stops what their doing after someone rushes inside from the back patio screaming "Morgan and Nina are dead!"

Gwen and Clementine says the word "what" at the same time while Mia covers her mouth in horror. The huge crowd hurries outside to see if the news is actually true.

Anastasia comes out the bathroom bumping into her friend Kristen. "Jesus, you scared me."

"Where is everyone going?" Kristen steps sideways as people walks out the front door.

"I don't know," Anastasia returns inside the living room with Kristen.

Gabriella and Jungkook are sitting on the sofa looking shocked just like how Clementine, Mia and Gwen are while standing by each other.

"What's going on?" Kristen asks everyone in the room.

Mia flops down on the sofa, staring wide eyed at the floor while Gwen shuts off the music before saying "Morgan and Nina were found dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 10 10
WARNING: This story is not suitable for people who cannot handle GORE, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, and DEATH. Y/n and her seven friends(BTS) rent out an abando...
969K 40.8K 83
❞Smile, Princess.❞ Kim Taehyung, a mad man who runs an underground institution that can cure fears. In order to feed his sadistic hunger, he kidnaps...
2K 92 21
Bangtan. The most feared gang in South Korea has a huge secret. Their leaders' faces. No one in the underground has ever seen them. By day the leade...
11.5K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...