Sega High (reader x sonic boy...

By creamcheese96

Confident, hot, and a bit rebellious, y/n quickly catches everyone's attention at her new school. While she m... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28

22

269 10 9
By creamcheese96

y/n's POV:

I smiled and buried my face into Charcoal as I stayed pressed against the door.

"That you y/n?".

I quickly stood up and made my way to the living room where I could see Flats standing on the stairs.

"Yep".

He grunted tiredly before going back to his room as I quietly went to mine, plugging my phone in immediately.

I sat on my bed and pulled the photos out of my waistband, smiling and looking over them with a blush covered (muzzle/beak/etc).

I giggled and stood up, grabbing a small tack and pinning the photos up on the wall above my desk.

I stared at the bottom photo for a moment before grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting it off. Then, holding it close to my chest, I walked towards my bed and got on my hands and knees.

I pulled a small black box from underneath my bed and opened it. Inside were all of my private items, basically things I didn't want Hamilton to know I had. I placed the photo inside, careful to put it under some of the bigger items so the lid wouldn't bend it, before putting the box back in its spot.

I stood and flopped backwards onto my bed, sighing happily and cuddling Charcoal close.

Sonic's POV:

I laid on my bed in the dark room staring at the ceiling. The sound of my fan was the only noise I could hear in the house, everyone had been asleep when I got home.

I had placed the photos in the visor of my car, that way I could see them every day and not worry about my parents finding them.

I really wish I had them right now though.

All I can think about is that photo. I almost kissed her. She was blushing, her mouth was open, she wanted it too. She kissed me goodbye...

My hand gently touched my cheek and I smiled while closing my eyes, playing the memories of tonight over in my head as I fell asleep.

y/n's POV:

I turned off my alarm and sat up, quickly noticing the number of texts I had received.

Rouge and Bunnie, (mostly Rouge), has spammed my phone asking about last night. Instead of responding to their many questions, I stood up, snapped a photo of my wall, and started getting ready for school.

Rouge's POV:

I was putting on mascara when I heard my phone ding. I quickly picked it up after seeing y/n's name.

She had sent a photo of photo booth pictures.

I quickly noticed something:

Rouge: Where's the bottom picture?

y/n: I don't know what you're talking about :)

I called Bunnie and set my phone on the counter as it rang. We had some talking to do.

Sonic's POV:

I pulled into my parking space and shut off my engine. I took a quick peak inside my visor and smiled before closing it and getting out.

I sped over to Scourge and Shadow who were leaning against their bikes impatiently.

"Hey guys, how was your night?".

I smugly grinned as I watched the two growl.

"Shut it blue. Why isn't y/n here yet?". Scourge turned around and looked at the parking lot entrance with his brow furrowed.

"Probably still sleeping, I had her up a little late last night".

"WHAT?". Scourge suddenly lunged at me and I barely dodged before he got ready to lunge at me again.

"Scourge!".

He stopped suddenly and we both turned to see y/n sitting on her bike in a parking spot.

"I'm two seconds late and you two start fighting".

She took out her keys while rolling her eyes before walking towards the building, Shadow quick on her heels.

y/n's POV:

"What was that about?".

Shadow glanced behind us before shrugging and smiling.

"What else but you".

I scoffed and continued walking as I felt two breezes on my right.

"Do you guys always have to speed up when i'm trying to walk away?".

Scourge chuckled, "I wait till after I get a good view".

I scowled angrily, not liking the blush appearing on my face. I hate that he's attractive. I don't wanna like his stupid comments but-

I suddenly felt Sonic's hand lightly brush the back of mine before gently grabbing my wrist.

"Sorry y/n... You know I didn't start it though".

I looked up to see his smug sneer at an angry looking Scourge.

"You're the one who was talkin about y/n!".

I slowed my walk and snapped my head at Sonic.

"Talking about me how?".

"He said he had you up late!".

Sonic threw his hands up in defense. "I meant out of the house! On our date! But of course that's where YOUR mind went!".

"Well if you didn't have that smug look-"

"ALRIGHT".

The two boys stopped and looked at me before facing away from each other.

They both muttered a half-assed "Sorry".

"What's going on?".

We all turned to see Silver walking up behind Shadow.

"Just idiots being idiots, nothing new".

He laughed before stepping in between me and Shadow and grabbing one of his backpack straps, somehow completely ignoring the death glare from the black hedgehog.

"I can fix that, i'll walk you to class and get you away from them".

I giggled and lightly grabbed onto his upper arm. "That sounds great".

We started walking away and giggling as we felt the heat of three angry hedgehogs fuming behind us.

We made our way into our english classroom and to our seats.

"Thank you Silver".

"Of course y/n".

We laughed before I let go of his arm and sat down, only to be immediately grabbed.

"Finally you're here! Tell me everything!".

I waited for class to start before telling her, whispering back and forth as the teacher played an audio clip of some chapters in our book.

"You didn't kiss him?!".

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "No, it was the first date! Same reason I didn't kiss Scourge!".

"So you wanted to kiss him?".

I scoffed and smiled as I lightly pushed her.

"Of course I did. He's him".

She laughed before squinting at me and smirking.

"So uh... what DID happen to that last photo?".

I blushed and looked away from her.

"I... put it away".

She suddenly latched onto my arm. "I want to see it! Please? The sexual tension in that photo sounds so juicy-"

I quickly covered her mouth as a few nearby student looked in our direction.

After everyone went back to reading, Knuckles leaned over Rouge's desk with a grin. "Sounds like Sonic got lucky last night".

Rouge gasped and smacked him.

"OW".

The audio suddenly paused and everyone turned to look in our direction.

"Everything alright back there Knuckles?".

The echidna bit his lip and nodded. Mr. Minners stared at him for a moment before continuing the audio.

I leaned in towards him and scowled. "The only thing Sonic got was a peck on the cheek".

We heard a loud sigh behind us. "That sounds lucky to me".

The three of us turned to see Silver with his head in his hand and his eyes closed.

"Uhhh... Silver?".

He suddenly snapped up and a deep red blush covered his entire face.

"I, I mean.. I- Uh".

He turned into a stuttering mess before finally giving up and burying his face in his hands while groaning.

Silver's POV:

Even though Rouge and y/n were whispering I could hear every word. I accidentally began daydreaming about if I had been Sonic last night. And now i've made a terrible mistake.

I kept my face buried in my hands, trying to think of a way to take back what I said.

I suddenly heard y/n's giggle and glanced up at her from between my fingers.

"I get it Silv, I'd want a kiss from me too".

She patted the bottom of her (quills/hair/etc) while closing her eyes, causing Rouge to scoff and shake her head.

Rouge and Knuckles began to bicker about her slapping him and y/n gave me a wink before turning around and picking up her book.

y/n's POV:

The bell rang and our group got up to head to fourth hour, Knuckles walking away as Silver, Rouge, Tails and I made our way towards the science room.

"Sonic was talking about you all day at lunch yesterday y/n".

I cocked a brow and smirked at Tails. "Oh really?".

"Yep! And between you and me, Silver had a bit of a fit about it".

"Hey!". A pink blush covered the grey hedgehogs face as me and Tails snickered.

The three of us teased Silver for the rest of our walk, but as soon as we walked into the Science room he went from embarrassed to grumpy.

A cocky blue hedgehog stood leaning against the side of my desk with his arms crossed.

"Your seat y/n". He pulled my chair back for me as I approached the table and I rolled my eyes before sitting down.

"I can pull out my own chair".

He winced. "Still mad about this morning?".

"Not mad" I dramatically draped my hand over my eyes "just disappointed".

He sat in his own seat backwards and lightly picked up my other hand.

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?".

I laughed and looked forward at him before quickly shutting up. I felt my face heat up as Sonic gently kissed my hand, looking me in the eyes so very confidently the entire time.

"Oh look, now it's y/n's turn to stutter".

I quickly ripped my hand away from Sonic and swatted at Rouge, but she blocked herself in her wings before I could hit her.

I crossed my arms and turned away from everyone, trying to calm down, only to immediately feel my face ignite as my nose brushed against Shadows shirt.

He was leaning a hand on my desk and smirking down at me.

"You look a little red y/n".

Sonic knocked on my desk, causing Shadow and I to look over.

"That would be my doing".

I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you turn around. And Shadow, you can go sit down now".

Shadow grumbled and went to sit at his desk.

I looked back at Sonic to see him smirking at me.

"You can tell me how to pay you back later".

His gaze lingered a little longer before he winked and slowly turned around.

"I don't know how many shades of red are left!".

I swung my fist at Rouge, she's really testing my patience today.

Sonic's POV:

All I could think about was y/n.

I sat in the very front row of the class, meaning Mrs. Naan could see my every move. Every time I tried to turn around or make a subtle motion to y/n she'd call me out, and eventually threatened to give me lunch detention if it happened again.

My foot was tapping rapidly for the entire class, wanting so badly to turn around and look at y/n's face, see her eyes and make her smile so I could hear her cute giggle.

Finally the bell rang, Mrs. Naan had spent the entire hour and a half talking and demonstrating labs, and now I could finally talk to y/n.

I quickly stood up and glued myself to her side.

"Ready to go to lunch? You can sit by me".

She linked arms with Rouge and they started to walk past me.

"If you sit by Rouge then that sounds perfect".

The two girls giggled as they walked away, Silver and Tails following.

"Your tail is drooping Faker. You look pathetic".

I turned to see Shadow watching me with his arms crossed.

"At least I try and talk to her".

Shadow snickered. "I'll have plenty of time for that on Saturday".

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be at the party too, slowpoke".

A deep smirk crossed Shadows face. "I meant in the morning at her house, home alone... working on a project...".

He smiled as I clenched my fists.

"But yeah, maybe we'll see you at the party".

——————————————————————————
omg they all want you bb😩 around 2050. YAY🤩

Continue Reading