Stubborn Heartđź’• ( ZhanYi )

By zhanyi_lover

A Spoiled Rich Kid Wang Yibo.. Forced To Get Married To A Poor Middle Class Boy Xiao Zhan..! Wang Yibo Is A... More

Stubborn Heart : Prologue
Characters
1. Gusu Village
2. Spoiled Rich Kid
3. Mr Oldy
4. Last Wish
5. Arranged Marriage
6. Escape Plan
7. I'm Sorry!
8. Zhan ge
9. The Deal.
10. A Simple Hug
11. Something Something
12. Lizard
13. I'm In Love?
14. New Feelings.
15. Aphrodisiac 🔞
16. A Broken Heart.
17. Hope
18. Stubborn Heart
19. My Universe ?
20. What's this feeling?
21. Yibo's Decision.
22. Unexpected Light.
23. Confession?
24. Late Realisation?
25. Painful Than Death!
26. New Beginning.
27. Teacher Wang.
28. Longing for you
29. Overflowing Emotions.
30. I love you 🔞
32. Let's Heal Each Other.
33. My Cute Piggy!

31. "I'm pregnant"

3.1K 199 59
By zhanyi_lover

"Bo-di"

"Mn.. zhan ge"

"What you were saying yesterday night?"

"I'm pregnant"

"...."

yibo who still had his head on zhan's crook of neck enheling his husband's intoxing sent but suddenly he moved his face back to look at zhan when he felt his husband' body stiff.

But when he looked at zhan's wide eyes as that's when he realised how casually he had spoken that and now when he can't undo it just bite his lower lip with nervousness.

While zhan who was still trying to process what his little husband said was a joke but now watching nervousness on yibo's face he understood yibo is dam serious.

Still zhan tried to register this new shocking news and gulped down his nervousness.

"Y-you are pregnant?"

Zhan asked in a meek voice he himself don't know what he is feeling at the current situation but definitely he was so happy knowing yibo is pregnant and they gonna be parents but he couldn't able to express his inner turmoil was it because he is the last person to know this?

Yibo can see zhan's changing expressions which was happy yet somewhere confused so he noded slowly and spoke "y-yes ge.. i-im pregnant from 7 months."

Zhan watching anxiety on yibo's face he immediately cupped his face and kissed on his forehead making yibo to feel relax immediately.

They both starred at each other's eyes while zhan gave yibo a genuine and big smile with some tears in his eyes he said caressing yibo's chubby cheeks with his thumb.

"T-this sounds some kind of beautiful dream.. you, me and our little puffball.. a perfect picture of our beautiful dream.. our family."

Yibo's tears also roll down towards his cheeks wetting zhan's thumbs who wiped them immediately and yibo leaned into zhan's touch and noded breathlessly.

Zhan pulled yibo into a soft hug and crying into his embrace spoke "i-i never had a perfect family .. i-i always wished to have it bo-di.. w-when I was a kid.. and I always watched how other kid's father's pamper them.. i used feel very jealous.. a-nd angry at god.. why he never gave me perfect family.. my.. maa.. always cried for dad.. I n-never had chance to live what's family.. b-but now when y-you said you a-are pregnant.. i-i was feeling thousands of emotions building inside me.. i-i can't believe we gonna be parents.. i-i want to give all those love and care to our baby.. To pamper our baby which i never got.. t-thank you love.. y-you fulfilled the biggest dream of life to come true.. i promise.. I'll take care of you both and protect you with my life.. I'll never give a chance to complain.. i-i want to be perfect for both of you.."

yibo's tears as well flowing hearings zhan's heart out.. he can feel zhan was crying very hardly in his arms he broke the hug and wiped zhan's tears while zhan also wiped yibo's.

Yibo cupped zhan's face in his palms and spoke "Zhan ge.. you don't need to be more perfect.. You are already perfect for us.. Just the way you are.. people's do mistakes but at the end there is love which bounds them together.. Just like us.. We are together.. And baby, and me wants nothing more than this.. And if we will be always together.. We can fight every battle of life with our double strength and can protect our little puffball."

Zhan noded and pulled yibo's face closer and kissed on his lips softly both melted in the kiss and closed their eyes to feel the moment. as if sealing this promise being together in the kiss.

When zhan broke the soft kiss his hand moved from yibo's face towards yibo's bulging stomach he pulled yibo's t-shirt slightly and slipped his hand under to feel the skin and caressing baby bump with his hands he spoke "Baby Daddy can't wait to see you."

Yibo smiled and spoke in a baby voice "Daddy have to wait 2 months more to meet me."

Zhan chukled looking at yibo then raised his eyebrow and asked with a sly grin "Uhm! so I already have one more baby here."

zhan's teasing hands moved to yibo's chest to pinch his nipples while slightly tugging them.

"ngh.. zhan ge~"

A soft moan left from yibo's mouth making zhan to smirk even more and yibo who saw that immediately hide his face in zhan's neck while hugging him even more closer as they were still laying on the bed clinging to each other like they were fulfilling their empty days and cold nights with each other's warmth want to compensate for all those times while letting their hearts to beat with sync.

Zhan also hugged yibo softly and they closed their eyes enjoying the comfortable silence of lazy morning that both don't want to get off yet and let go each other's comfortzone which they had found like after ages.

"Bo-di"

"Mn.. ge?"

"Why your stomach is not bigger that it should at 7'th month of pregnancy?"

"Zhan ge.. it depends of position of baby.. head or leg .. you can see it in ultrasound report too.. and I have previous ultrasound as well, I'll show that to you."

"W-was it difficult?"

Yibo taken a back by the question so he moved his head from zhan's neck to look at at zhan who still had his eyes closed.

"z-zhan ge.. "

yibo stopped in middle don't know what to say as he knew zhan was asking about those 6 months and handling pregnancy all alone.

"i-i want to know everything bo-di.. p-please"

Zhan begged his voice was low and yibo can sence the vulnerability in it.

So yibo just put his head back in zhan's neck and started to tell whatever happened In those six months.

"I-it wasn't t-that hard gege.. w-when I come here at first I was so mentally disturbed anf heart broken but then I had to be strong for our baby.. a-and I just wanted to buy a rent home here by my savings and I could find a job but first two weeks I just tried to find a house for a rent while staying at hotel.. And l-like that I just bumped into Kris and jia's house and i-i had no choice but tell them everything.. t-they forced me to stay there.. c-coz its not good for the baby if I live alone.. I'll need help of someone if suddenly my stomach cramp pain will start so I agreed for the shake of our baby.. B-but they treat me so well.. Like family but still I don't want to be trouble for them so I tried & found a job in school as a English teacher and like that I can get connect with more kids.. I-i was never been so observant before coz of my sassy spoiled brat attitude back then but after being teacher I got to know how kids are so pure and so lovable.. Even some gave me an unknown comfort at that time when I felt so weak.. Especially lixin he is a my cute little prince. always makes me smile with his naughtiness. but still having this people's around me I couldn't able to sleep and.. k-keep thinking about you.. About our baby's future with a single parent.. About what will I answer to his innocent questions when he will grow  up.. That why he have only one parent.. b-but all this were future problems.. here in the first place.. I couldn't able to forget you ge.. I-i.. w-was dying slowly.. i-i couldn't able to have more courage to live my life more strongly.. I-i was becoming pathetic i-in your love.. i-i tried my best to not cry but m-my tears always brateyed me they always flow without my permission just at the mare thought about you.. m-my heart used to w-wish y-you could come back and pull me in your arms... i-i just wanted you and nothing else.. i-it was difficult.. because when I realised this thing it w-was too late.. y-you were no longer mine.. that you are my oxygen and how can I live without oxygen ge?.. b-but now you are here.. i-i don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream."

till yibo finished talking zhan's body was shaking and yibo realised zhan was sobbing and he panicked immediately hugged zhan tightly and tried to give the comfort.

"Zhan ge.. d-don't" yibo said between kisses on his neck.

"i-i feel so vulnerable bo-di, that I couldn't be there for you.. i-i couldn't able give you the love and care you deserved in the most importantly days .. i-i can't forgive myself for it.. i-i.."

suddenly yibo put his fingers on zhan's lips to make him stop talking and zhan just let his tear roll down making yibo to feel pain watching zhan like this.

"Z-zhan ge please.. i-i don't want to think about past now.. please can we start from today.. new morning.. new life.. and just you and me with our little puffball. i-im sick of crying so much.. i-i want to just smile with you.. and watch you smiling.."

Zhan noded with a smile as they slowly closed distance between their lips to have a soft passionate kiss.

When they pulled both were smiling but zhan was still hesitate a bit like having some questions still roaming over his mind and yibo who read it asked while making zhan look at his eyes straight.

"Gege I can see you still have some questions.. I don't want to start a new life with the old past.. just ask whatever you want.. it's better if we have the purity in our relationship now.. I don't want any secrets, lies, hiding from now onwards.. I want to share everything with you.. my mind, my thoughts, my body, my soul, my love everything."

"I-its so much from yesterday bo-di.. stress is not good for your health as well for baby." zhan said with a concern as he kissed yibo's forehead lovingly.

Yibo shake his head in denial and said "Now you are here with me.. There no more sufferings, pain and stress .. but to start something fresh we need to clear our minds so please zhan ge."

Watching the honesty and how matured yibo talks makes zhan feel his little husband has gone through so much to become such a  strong person but still his pout shows how much he needed to be pampered, cherished and loved and zhan would love to do it with his full heart.

Zhan kissed on yibo's pout while playing with his hairs running his fingers through his scalp asked hesitantly not wanting to hurt yibo with his words but the waves of thoughts and question going in his mind he can't stop it.

"W-why you didn't told me about your pregnancy bo-di.. I-it hurts so much just at those things.. i-i wasn't aware of anything.. I-i wasn't aware of I had spend a night with my husband, i-i wasn't aware.. i made him pregnant.. a-and leaved all alone to handle it with himself.. and become the reason of your all troubles.. b-by not clearing my feelings for you.. making you insecure to the point you couldn't able to trust me to know.. a-about our baby.. f-fearing i-i might just pity on  you for t-the shake of our baby.. i-i made you thinks all of those.. and I can't understand the pain, sufferings you went through.. t-the regret is all I can feel now.. i-i know you forgive me.. b-but it's hard to accept all this things happening so suddenly.. i-im.. n-not sure of h-how will I cure it.. h-how will I fulfill the emptiness of those days.. i-i feeling l-like a looser.. couldn't able to do one thing properly.. n-nor i was able to be best son, nor best husband.. a-and n-nor a good.. f-father.. e-even before it is born.. i-i make both of you suffer..h-how could i forgive myself for it bo-di..!"

Yibo kissed on zhan's tears and spoke with a soft voice "You are not looser ge.. and don't ever say like this again.. you always did your best and I'm proud of you for it. you always teach me so many things.. which helped me during this month's.. whenever i felt alone.. your just thought was enough to keep me alive.. e-even if you wasn't there.. y-you was always in my stubborn heart." yibo smiled and zhan's heart felt at some ease watching his little husband's beautiful a pure smile.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about all this before.. b-but y-you can understand.. i-i was so much mentally disturbed to share anything.. w-when you used to tell me I'm just a friend nothing more.. h-how could I explain to you.. a-about our night.. w-when you didn't remember a bit.. i-i wanted to tell you at morning.. b-but I saw you with that lizard and I just run away.. heart broken.. yang ge  confronted me.. gave me a strength to fight for my love... b-but even after trying when you didn't return my feelings.. I-i thought to confess b-but lu mom's death was so sudden I couldn't able to do so.. a-and after I saw you both kissing.. i-i lost my hope.. a-and went away far away from you.. s-so you could not find me again.. b-but still with the hope in my stubborn heart to be found again to get the love I always craved."

as yibo finished talking  zhan was looking down sad and yibo had enough of the cries, tears, sadness so a mischievous idea come in his mind so he just got up and sat down on the bed legs on the floor while back facing to zhan.

Zhan didn't noticed who was still deep in thoughts about what yibo just said probably thinking how to get back to that time to make everything correctly as it should have done before so yibo wouldn't have to get through so much.

Yibo slowly unbuttoned his shirt letting fall off his shoulders making his beautiful skin to be visible.

then he pulled down his shorts and getting naked with just boxers on.

"zhan ge!"

zhan get out of his thoughts and looked at yibo only to widen his eyes who was now looking at him with a mischievous grin on his face showing his bare skin to zhan making zhan to feel breathless suddenly he gulped down visibly and sat down on the bed he was also half naked with just yibo's shorts.

Yibo blinked his eyes innocently and said "I want to bath husband."

Hearing a husband word from yibo's mouth making zhan feel some butterflies In his stomach as well sending a jolts of current to his little brother which was now started to wake up.

"uhm.. o-okay.. then.. you can h-have bath first I'll till make breakfast for you." zhan don't want to shutter like this but he can't help yibo's beautiful skin making him have different imaginations which was controlling.

when zhan about to got out of bed yibo immediately sat on his lap making zhan's breath to hitch as he starred at yibo with surprise.

"I-im sore down there.."yibo said while pouting making zhan to definitely have a heart attack.

"S-so?" zhan asked licking his lips unconsciously.

"so... Gege should take responsibility." he said while winking at zhan.

Zhan raised his eyebrow and asked with same raspy voice "then.. How my little husband wants me to take responsibility?"

Yibo's grin widen and he said while leaning in and whispering in Zhan's ears.

"By bathing his little husband, cleaning his body, then feeding him lots of food." he bite zhan's ears roughly making zhan hiss in pain but then he immediately put his head on yibo's ass while giving a firm squeeze lifted yibo's body in his arms like a koala bear while get up and started to walk inside the bathroom making yibo laugh wholeheartedly while enjoying the sweet treatment from his husband and taking advantage of it very well.

TBC..

_______________⋆✰✾❣✾✰⋆_____________

3k Words 🦋

I'm so sorry guys for the late updates, I was extremely busy and couldn't able to write anything. thank you so much for waiting patiently 🥺💖!

Well zhan is very happy hearing good news he gonna be father coz he always craved to have a family and finally his dream is becoming true!

& definitely zhan was little terrified by the fact he wasn't aware of the things happened  in front of him & he blames himself for it but yibo's love will make zhan to get over the fear of being left alone.

So finally going through this much yibo had decided to start their new life with leaving their painful memories behind and trust on each other fully while not hiding anything from now on. In the relationship conversation is very important and their miscommunication made both of them to suffer a lot, but when love is strong then no one can break your red thread which has connected both souls together for forever.

&

Thank you so much for 40k views to the story! I'm just too happy knowing you guys give so much love to my work and it makes me keep inspired to write further! ☺❤

Don't forgot to give votes ⭐ See you guys in next chapter soon 🌸

Thanks For Reading :) 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
195K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
252K 12.5K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...
38.6K 3K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...