Love Lost (Drake & SZA)

By AshleeeLove

Returning back to the one place that he so desperately tried to get away from. Top NBA star Aubrey Graham fin... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (FlashBack)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter From Ash!
Chapter 8
Chaptet 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 20

456 17 28
By AshleeeLove

Solána POV (The next day)

I've been pissed since finding out that Nick's wife is Malik's teacher. I'm sure Nick knew as well! I always try to avoid Nick as much as possible at work, but he's always around. Some days he won't say anything, I'll just see him watching me from a distance.

" Nick!" I walked right into his office and closed the door, he was in the middle of eating a salad. He looks up surprisingly.

" Solána, what's wrong?" Of course, he had a look of concern.

" Why didn't you tell me your wife works at Malik's school?"

" Solána, I don't know what she does anymore! We're separated."

" After all these years, you aren't divorced? Wow." I shook my head.

" It will be finalized after I move. That's why I want you there with me, baby! You know I never stopped loving you! We can be a family now." I stared at him in disbelief. Now, if I was younger I'd probably fall for it. I fell for a lot when it came to him.

" A family, Nick?"

" Yes, you, Malik, and I. We can start on our own as well. Remember we used to talk about that?" My thoughts went back to those times. Honestly, I was so happy after meeting him. At that time I knew that Aubrey and I were no more and would never be. I just wanted someone to love me and my son. Nick was that someone.

" Nick, no! None of that! I'm not moving anywhere and there's no chance of us getting back together!"

" Is it because of Aubrey Graham? I know that was him yesterday! I saw him leaving your office. What are you doing hanging around him, Solána? He's just one of those NBA thug basketball players!" He stands and walks over to me.

" Nick, what I do is none of your concern! I just want to know why your wife wants to mistreat a child. I could get her fired, but I don't want to bring unwanted attention to myself or Malik. Everything would be brought up, and I just don't want that." He grabs my hand, but I snatched it back.

" Solána, baby! I'll talk to her. Don't worry!"

" No! Don't! I'm just going to take Malik out of that school. She has issues with me but yet, takes them out on a child."

" She thinks Malik is my son." He mumbles.

" What!" I yelled.

" When she found out about us, she saw the things that I was helping you with at the time. She assumed that Malik was mine, and I never corrected her." I glared at him.

"Nick..." I couldn't even continue, I turned around to walk out, but he grabbed my hand.

" Let me make this right, Solána. I'll make sure she doesn't bother Malik anymore."

" Don't worry about it! We are taking Malik out of that school!" I said while turning around to leave.

" We? Who's we, Solána? Are you seriously dating this guy? So I'm guessing you're going to guilt every guy you date into taking care of Malik, huh?" I'm guessing he doesn't follow social media or celebrity news when Aubrey announced that he has a son.

" Fuck you, Nick...."

" Let's not include that thug, Dre! The one that has beat your ass! Yea, I know all about that! I don't understand how you stayed with that asshole!" I continued to leave. I walked right into my office and called Aubrey.

" Hello?"

" Hey, What are you doing?" I heard a lot of moving around. It sounded like he was working out.

" In the gym with the boys. Getting a little work in!" I could hear Malik and Jaylen in the background.

"Oh, ok. Well, I'll let you go."

" Nah, I have my AirPods in. You're cool. Why do you sound so down, baby?"

" Aub, who are you calling, baby? You got a girl?" I heard Malik ask in the background.

" Ya, mama, nigga." I heard Aubrey mumble.

" Aubrey......" He chuckled

" He didn't hear me."

" That's what you think." I shook my head.

" So, what's wrong?"

" I talked with, Nick." I turned on my computer and waited for it to load.

" What did he say?"

" I asked if he knew that she worked there. He says no and that they've been separated. All this time and they're still married, just separated! Anyway, long story short, she thinks that Malik is his son." I knew that Aubrey was about to go off. I heard moving and him telling the boys that he would be back. 5...4...3...2....

" Why the fuck does she think that he's Malik's father, Solána?!?"

" Can you calm down!"

" Nah!"

" He helped me with daycare, and I guess she found the payments. She assumed that Malik was his child, and he didn't deny it."

" Fuck nah, Solána! So this nigga was playing daddy to my son?" I rolled my eyes.

" Aubrey! You have to remember, I was young. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. I always thought about trying to reach out, but I didn't want to go through the anger you'd have toward me for keeping your son away from you, I was being selfish, and I regret it every day!" I cried. He was quiet, I knew he was thinking.

" This shit is too much, Lana. You need to put an end to all of this! I don't need this nigga lingering around thinking he can just interrupt what we're trying to do! Now we're both going to handle this with this teacher, and then we're going to take Malik and Jaylen out of there. If I need to talk with this Dr. Nick myself, I will!"

" Ok..."

" I'm taking you out tonight, so be ready by 8." He changes the subject just that quickly.

"Ok, Aubrey..."

Aubrey POV

" Hey, Ma." She looked at me and smiled.

" Hey. Have you seen, Anthony? He was supposed to stop by today?"

"Nah, I haven't. How are you feeling today?"

" I'm ok! You don't have to worry about me! Ant has been taking really good care of me!" I shook my head. I can't believe this shit.

"Well, that's good, Ma!"

" Aubrey, please be a little nicer to him. He does nothing but respects you every time he's here! Tyler has grown to like him! Why can't you?" I stare at my mom, I am about to go off again. What Lana said came back to me. This isn't your mom.

" Aight, Ma," I said before leaving her to her shows. The bullshit that I'm putting up with! Maybe I should have stayed in California. I walked out back to see Malik and Jaylen playing 1 on 1.

" Jaylen! Put more pressure on him!" I yelled. Man these two. I watch as Malik tries to cross him up, but Jay stopped him after I yelled.

" See, that's what the both of you need to work on! That defense! Shit, most of the time nobody can stop y'all in offense, but I'm noticing in defense y'all letting these lil niggas get in too many shots!"

" Aight! We'll run it back!" Malik yelled while Jaylen checked the ball with him.

" You got me scared now that you're down here in Miami!" I turned around to see LeBron. I laughed as we dapped

" Shit, me on the east is big!! I forgot you were stopping by." I nodded toward Malik and Jaylen.

" Oh, shit, which one is your lil man? Hold up, I think I know." He laughed just as Malik went up for a shot. He nods toward Malik.

" Yea, that's him."

" Damn, nigga! He has that same ugly ass shot as yours!" We both laughed.

"Yeah, bruh! I'm seeing a lot of me in his game."

" Even the attitude?"

" Man, you wouldn't believe it." We both turned just as Malik crossed Jaylen up and went for the three. Jaylen took it like a champ and stole the ball after Malik tried to do it again.

" See, I told you! Put that pressure!!" They both looked up, shocked to see LeBron watching them.

" I'm trying to get their Defense A1 just like their offense. You should come to the game tomorrow if you're still down here!" He nods.

" Definitely, just send me the info."

" Got you! These two are definitely going somewhere if they keep up. They have three other friends that are nice too, but they're older." I said, as both Malik and Jaylen made it up to us.

" Aub! Why didn't you tell us that LeBron was coming!"

" Wassup, I saw y'all down there!"

" Bron, this is my son Malik and his best friend, Jaylen, who has basically become my son as well." Jaylen smiles while drinking his Gatorade. The both of them shake Bron's hand. We all sat around while the boys asked hella questions.

Later

" Where are you going?" I turned around to see Malik standing on the stairs with his phone in his hand.

" Out for a few. Chubbs is here." He looked at me funny, but then shrugged.

" Aight! Be back by 11:30!" He turns and walks back upstairs. I shook my head and sent a text to Lana telling her I was on my way over

25 minutes later

" Hey," She smiled while opening the door as I walked to the door.

" Hey, Love!" I leaned in, kissing her lips.

" How was your evening?" She asked while I handed her some flowers and a small gift bag."

" Awwww, thank you, Aub! You're always buying me something! What did I tell you about this!" I shrugged.

" Can't help it! But anyway, my evening was chill. The boys met LeBron today, so they were happy."

" Oh wow!! I'm sure they talked his ear off!" I laughed.

" Yea, but he was cool with it. Your son told me to be back by 11:30." I laughed while she shook her head.

" He probably knows that you're taking me out and that was his way of saying, have my momma in before 12!"

" Man, he better go on somewhere! Imani, you look beautiful as always." I leaned in to kiss her again.

"Thank you, Aub!" She walks off to put her flowers away.

" Did you have any more issues with that Doctor, nigga?"

" No, he did his usual staring."

" How can you put up with that?"

" He'll be gone in 4 months to New York. I don't have to deal with it much longer." She walks back in with her purse and the gift bag.

" For good?"

" Yea, he was offered a job." I gave her a look, but watched as she opened her gift.

" Aubrey......" she looked up with tears in her eyes.

" What?"

" This is beautiful!" I smiled. I knew she would like it. It was a locket with two pictures of her and Malik on each side. Of course, I had to add some diamonds to it.

" I had it made last week. I'm surprised that it was done already."

" Can you put it on?" She asked. I grabbed the necklace

" Move all this hair, Imani!" I laughed while putting on her necklace.

" Thank you, Eleven!" I shook my head and kissed her.

" This ain't high school. Are you ready?"

" Yes! Let's go before I take you upstairs!" I stopped and turned around.

" Oh? Let's go then!" I started to take my shirt off." She rolled her eyes and walked around me and walked outside. I followed and walked out, locking her door.

"I want some sort of ice cream later. I don't care what we're doing! I've been craving it."

"Ice cream is what you'll get, Imani" I smirked while opening up the door for her. I got in on my side and started the car.

" You're in a different car or truck, every time I see you!"

" Baby, I have to have options!" Driving off.

Restaurant

" So, are you finally going to tell me where you're going?" Solána asked while we ate. There were a lot of paparazzi out tonight, so we had to go in from the back.

" I'm staying in Miami," I mumbled. She smiled.

"Wow! This is good!"

" It's only a one-year contract, so we'll see!"

" So, are you sure you'll be ready for next season?"

" Yea. As long as nothing happens between now and then."

" And what about the pills? We haven't discussed this in a while. " I looked around.

" Lana, I know I had a problem at first, but I haven't taken any." Ok, so I lied. I have taken a few, but not like I was. Shit, nowhere near like I was at first.

" Ok, well, I just want to make sure you're healthy and that you're ready." I smiled.

" I am, Love."

We sat in a nice quiet area of the restaurant, enjoying our dinner. The conversation went from us to Malik, then back to us. She wants to give us a go, but is nervous for some reason. I'm trying to get her to understand that when we make this official that this isn't just some boyfriend-girlfriend type shit! I'm ready to settle down, and I want to settle down with her. I know all of this seems fast, but I think this is our second chance. I want to get it right.

" Ma'am, this is for you." I looked up as our waiter put a drink in front of Solána along with a note. The fuck? Who the fuck is in here sending her drinks!

" She doesn't want this." I picked up the glass and handed it back. He nods and walks off. I looked around while she picked up the note.

" This bitch! I knew it was her!" She mumbled.

" What?" I asked. She shakes her head and hands me the note.

Sleeping with another woman's husband, are we? Whore!!
Mrs, Brooks
" What the fuck, Lana?"

" Excuse me?" I called the waiter over.

" Yes, sir?"

" Can you tell me who sent this? Are they still here?" I asked.

" No sir, they left." I nodded as he walked off.

" It was her, Aubrey! She put Mrs. Brooks." Solána says while drinking her wine. I could tell that she wanted to go off.

" Baby, calm down. I'll handle everything. Don't even worry about it!"

" She's fucking stalking me, again!"

" And I'll handle it!" I gave her a look while she reached for my glass and drank the rest.

" Ok..."

" What's her first name?"

" Jocelyn ." She mumbled. I took my phone out and sent a text to Tyler.

" You ready to go?" I asked.

" Yes." I waved the waiter over and asked for the bill.

"You want to come back to my place?" She nods.

" Sure..." I nod. I paid for everything and stood up. Helping Solána up, I led her out of the back door where there were some paparazzi were waiting.

" Aubrey! Are you playing for Miami, this season?"

" Drake, is she the mother of your son?"

" Was, LeBron, in town to try to bring you back to the Lakers?"

" Drake, is Malik going to the NBA?" I turned around and glared. How the fuck did they know his name? I never mentioned his name when announced that I had a son. Lana pulled on my arm.

" Come on, Aub!" We got in the car as they continued to yell out questions.

" Fuck, how the hell do they know his name?" I started the car and sped off. I almost hit one that was trying to get pictures.

" Well they've seen you out together, I'm sure someone has said something. They probably asked around."

" Yea, well, I don't like that shit!" I drove us to her favorite spot to get ice cream.

" What do you want? The cookies and cream one?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around me.

" The milkshake this time!" She mumbled into my chest while we stood in line. I love when she's all up under me like this in public. There were a few people in line, but no one was paying attention to me until we got ready to order.

" Damn! You're Drake! Can I get a picture after I take your order?"

"Yeah, sure," I ordered for the both of us and took a picture with him. He was the only one that noticed me, which was cool.

" Is it good?" We were sitting in my car looking out at the water.

" Of course! It's my favorite!" She smiled. I adjusted my seat further back and got comfortable.

" Would you have another kid if I asked?" She paused and looked at me.

" Uh, if we're serious! Like if we were to get married." I nod.

" Aight."

" Why?" She was still looking at me.

" Just asking, Imani."

" Mmhmm." My phone went off, and it was Tyler telling me that he found this teacher bitch. I told him that I would get back to him.

"You still have feelings for the doctor?" She rolled her eyes.

" That's a big no, Aub!"

" You better not!" She giggles, I pulled her some, trying to get her into my lap. After pulling her, she finally ended up im my lap

" Aub!" I leaned up and kissed her.

" Let's go somewhere!"

" Somewhere like, what?"

" Wherever you want to go, love!"

" I'll think about it."

" Aight, well, let me know." I pulled her top some.

"Aubrey, we aren't having sex in your car! No!"

" Remember I had you in my uncle's car?" She hit my chest and grinned

" Yes! And he caught us!!! You were supposed to have his car back!"

" Nah! That Nigga told me I could hold his car until the next day! He was tripping! Talking about if he's not getting any pussy in his car, then I can't, either." I laughed while reaching in between her legs.

" How is he? Where is living?"

" He's cool! In Cali. He's been with his now wife since he moved out there with me. He's supposed to come out here to meet Malik." She kept her eyes on me. I knew that look. She was feeling some type of way from me rubbing on her.

" Aubrey, stop!" I had pushed her panties to the side and got that skin-to-skin contact.

" Aub...." She moaned.

"I got you, Imani. Just let me do this."

_____________________________________

We fighting , Jocelyn or nah?😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
201K 19.4K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.4M 59.3K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC