𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 οΏ½...

By my-lesbi-ass

I moaned softly as my walls stretched around Skylar's member feeling how big she was. I bit my lip as my gaze... More

characters
dream
beautiful
no one
pussy
lunch part one
daddy
suck
fuck you
highschool crush
parking lot
the call
what did you just call me
patience pays
I quit
pizza guy maybe?
mommy
nothing will ever tear us apart.
pizza again
my best friend
my princess
the phone
the truth
tables turned
real father of the baby
shoot me
hand me the gun
small gift
visitor
whereabouts
too late
she dead???
is it the right time?
bad girl
worth....
parameters
time solves everything
my donna
confession
twirling session
what are we?
in and out
confession
last hug??
ringπŸ’
one lesbian family 🌈
comfort
question.....
The end ....
SEQUEL

hungry for you

50.4K 990 296
By my-lesbi-ass

Laila's POV

The following morning.......

I slowly skipped down the black themed stairs taking my time as I  rubbed  the sleepiness out of my eyes using my right hand index finger steadying myself using my left hand against the golden handrail.

My eyes stung so much to the extent that I couldn't see well without feeling the burning sensation in them so I decided to walk using my other senses as  I only prayed that I wouldn't bump into anything or fall on the way to the kitchen which I only cared for right now.

I wanted my body intact all the way to the pancakes so I could devour them mercilessly.

My stomach growling had woken me up from the nap I took after Skylar turned me down late in the night to go take a shower.

I was tempted to go run after her but I knew it would seem desperate which I'm not or will ever be besides it's her loss not mine.

She doesn't see I'm the one trying to ease both our plans out by stopping ourselves from hiding in the bushes bug instead  go straight to the point which is pay sex then we are done.

I know it's going to be good for both of us but I don't know why she wants to prolong stuff when we only live once infact she's wasting both our time besides it's not that we are meant to be with each other ,we are just spending time before we find our true soulmates.

The  smell of the freshly cooked pancakes mixed with fried egg practically made me  jump out of bed to the bedroom door walking out swiftly out without knowing where I was going so here I am still following the scent of the freshly cooked food to the destination I know which is the kitchen.

I took in a deep breath making my stomach grumble more as I tracked my way to the kitchen hopefully thinking it's the right path because I don't what I'm going to do and  feel like if I realize I'm going the wrong way.

No.... don't even think about it...

I cooed myself not wanting to think of the disappointment hat would flash over me due to the fact that I haven't had a meal for over a day which will just trash my saved up energy making me drained out.

I yawned out in both hunger and sleepiness as I continued my way down the stairs .  I stretched out on my way  extending my arms and back too before flexing it backwards  stopping in my tracks for a few seconds.

My white shirt that I wore yesterday rode up showing off my skin which was near the waist band of the black shorts loose shorts beneath the shirt that the chilly breeze hit coming from one of the open window just left of the grand staircase rolling a shiver down my spine then throughout my body.

I continued my way down the stairs not bothering to stretch my legs  because I knew it would take a lot of time  but just made sure to extend them more infront when I'm going down another step making my feet flinch against the cold floor everytime due to the coldness that hit my skin with every step I strode.

Thick silence surrounded me with every quiet step I took down except the calm heart beat against my chest that could be barely heard by anyone as I continued to rub my stingy eyes finding satisfaction in rubbing them.

My left hand grazed against the end of the hand rail making me realize I was at the end of the staircase so I took my last step to the firm ground beneath my feet sighing softly.

I stopped rubbing my eyes so I could blink  a couple of times to adjust to the brightness until I could finally take in my surroundings without the burning stinginess in them.

Thank goodness.....

I always hate it when I have to struggle to see in the harsh morning light until a few minutes later.

I shut my eyes squeezing them before opening them again looking ahead of me so that I can finally take in my surroundings .

My eyes gazed up  immediately to  the wide open living room infront of me that contained a  big flat screen against the  white coloured wall matching with the white marble floor that had three black couches surrounding the glassy white coffee table.

A fresh nature chilly breeze hit me again this time strongly  mixed with the alluring aroma of  pancakes which made my stomach growl more but instead my  eyes snapped to  the left of the living room where it came from.

I could feel a burning gaze on me but I didn't bother looking in the direction because I was too enclosed into the sight before me.

The left side of the living room had  big black  mahogany  doors  that were wide open showing off a big white fountain that was perfectly well sculptured in a distance from the entrance as its waters followed beautifully yet  gracefully throughout it  matching the green tidy scenery which had water sprinklers around it as people were trimming down the grasses maybe.

I took slow steps towards the door my eyes never leaving the mesmerizing view taking in everything as much as I could.

I peeked out of the door to see seeven different red and black types of cars  lined just a distance from the door making me only take in the first car which was a McLaren 720s .

My eyes widened before I cursed out loud."How the fuck can she afford such a car?"

I let out a shuttered breath before I shook my head as it my gaze dropped to the fountain before my eyes.

That's definitely a stupid question to ask myself as I'm her ex assistant because I know she knew from the start she was rich but I didn't think or know she would be this insanely rich.

But where does she get all this money from because I already know this is a mansion.

She sleeps everyday in a fucking mansion every single night.

How amazing...

But where does she even get the money from because even though she owns one of  the most influential and biggest  company investors in America , it's not enough to afford all this.

"Do you like the view?"

The familiar  sexy deep yet slick  voice cut through my thoughts making me turn on my feet after a minute around to face the owner of it.

My eyes met hers which had a twinkle of light in her dark pupils as they stared back at me. "Yes I do." I whispered out loud enough for her to hear which they gladly heard.

Her lips were slightly tugged up a bit not showing her whites but it was a warm one. It was so warm  that it froze me down making my heart skip a beag as my attention snapped to how beautiful she looked with it on her lips that made her insanely more attractive not her looks but... deep her heart.

It was almost as seen she has never killed someone before but still it made my  heart skip a beat my breath getting caught at the back of my throat though I knew it was a lie.

Maybe I'm dreaming because this is not her. She's not warm , she's not the type of person to smile yet she smiled for me.

I'm definitely day dreaming....

It was just too beautiful and intruding to be real.........

"I'm glad you do baby." Skylar whispered making my heart flutter with the nickname clearing my doubt that I maybe still in sleep.

It felt so good hearing it rolling off her tongue but I knew I shouldn't feel like this..

It's not right....

I nodded making her smile disappear like it had never even appeared before she glared out to me.

My eyes dropped immediately away from her intense dark intimidating breathtaking facial features to the silver chain hanging around her neck that seemed so interesting than the harsh glare she was delivering towards me.

Her sliver chain hang loosely around her neck without any disturbances due to the fact that her hair was in a perfect man bun which made me furrow.

She's so beautiful when her hair is down. I don't know why she keeps it in a man.

"Look at me."

I dropped my gaze more pretending to not have heard anything coming from Skylar to the titled V neckline of the black button up that had three buttons open which it's neckline was shifted to the left side of her shoulder until it was showing the full length of her left shoulder and collarbone.

I clicked my tongue on the roof of my mouth suddenly feeling it dry making me gulp visibly at the next  sight before hand.

At the end of her collarbone there stood a visible  large cobra snake tattoo that started off from the forked tongue which was in read to the fangs and the hood which were suited the upper side of her boob before it coiled it's body my eyes trailing it's curves on her skin  until it disappeared into the shirt that had covered the other part of it.

I practically had to bite down my tongue from whimpering out as if I had lost someone because I still wanted to know what the other part  looks like on her skin.

Does it also curve it's body around her boob?

What would her boob feel like in my palm.

What is wrong with me?

"I said look at me."

I let out a shuddered breath feeling my heart beat racing against my chest drumming throughout my ears with the deep breaths I took in and exhaled.

I don't know why but I just couldn't raise my gaze to meet hers. It felt like I would loose my shit and break down  right in her eyes mixed with the lustful thoughts I'm having right now.

Does even her tattoo reach the side of her crotch.

Maybe it's....

No Laila...

What is wrong with you Laila?

I visibly shook my head shutting out my dirty thoughts as I continued  traveling my eyes down the hem of her shirt which was tucked one side to the black cargo pants that had loose  sliver chains around the pockets as well as the left side where the shirt was tucked from one end to another matching with the silver chain hanging around her neck and the sliver rings I could see on her long slender left hand fingers.

My eyes froze at the long slender fingers as I took in long shallow breaths trying to stop myself from thinking how they would feel against my core.

How the would feel against my walls stretching them out .

How they would feel foreign to me?

How they would brush against my walls as I  clench around them?

How they would slip right into my core.

I wanted to stop but my eyes couldn't.

It felt like they were addicted to her body.

But I knew I wasn't.

It's just lust nothing more.

The moment we have sex, I won't feel like this again for her.

I know I won't...

"Come here amore mio."

********

What's happening next? 👀👀👀👀👅👅

Everything I write in this book is not real, it's just my assy sassy imagination so if it's not what it is in real then 🤷🤷🤷

Me going to bed, it's right now 03:21am ....

(1948 words) me wondering what you guys did to deserve all those words????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 33.5K 154
This is book 1 of the majors. Please enjoy. Based of my imagination and research when I felt like it lol. Just here: I laughed and licked my lips as...
185K 4.8K 23
A Lesbian Romance : : : : "I really want to... I really want to please you." This close, I could feel her hot breath on my cock. When the proper war...
34.7K 681 24
A lesbian Romance : : : : I grumbled awake, feeling my body in a weird posture, and my eyes opened to find a flock of black strands for a wall. It di...
40.5K 1.3K 17
"Let me show you how good I can be."Grey whispered loudly yet inaudible to the surrounding,pushing my hair back to expose my collarbone while her han...