A Mean Girls Soft Spot (Femal...

By Fruit98

You were always known as a quiet kid in your school, you were bullied regularly which ended up giving you a l... More

People Of the Story
Chapter 1: The Beginning [Unfinshed]
Chapter 2: The Party [Unfinished]
Chapter 3: Thoughts of Sorrow [Unfinished]
Chapter 4: Rock The Night Away [Unfinished]
Love Interests!
Chapter 1: Not What She Seems. (Outdated)
Chapter 2: A Secret to hide. (Outdated)

Season 1 Finale. Chapter 5: Moving Day [Unfinshed]

210 2 0
By Fruit98

(A/N: Might be  a Short chapter)

Summary: During ch4 while Y/N was rocking the fuck out. His Parents were watching news for the local school. They saw their son and thought he was making a fool of himself, they crash the after party and take him home when noones looking. They then decide to finally move. Y/N is thanked by the school. Fleetway's find out and confront the parents taking Y/N for themselves and finally freeing him.

(Here's a small example of me writing notes when I'm making a chapter or oneshot, anything currently in writing either has a small summary, or I go to the later part of said chapter and start writing a climax I find interesting to myself.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 15.7K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 36.6K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
72.6K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
246K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...