A Mean Girls Soft Spot (Femal...

By Fruit98

You were always known as a quiet kid in your school, you were bullied regularly which ended up giving you a l... More

People Of the Story
Chapter 1: The Beginning [Unfinshed]
Chapter 2: The Party [Unfinished]
Chapter 3: Thoughts of Sorrow [Unfinished]
Season 1 Finale. Chapter 5: Moving Day [Unfinshed]
Love Interests!
Chapter 1: Not What She Seems. (Outdated)
Chapter 2: A Secret to hide. (Outdated)

Chapter 4: Rock The Night Away [Unfinished]

224 1 3
By Fruit98

(A/N: This is THE Climax Chapter. You all better be ready.)

(A/N: This is THE Shitty Climax Chapter. You all better be ready.)

(Yeah this chapter might be a "bit" weird . . . but fuck it, it was an early concept that I tried wanting to make work, but like I've said . . . It's best this all gets remade . . . . also fuck I cringe at myself for writing this chapter after re-reading it like right now . . . so now I'm not so sorry for a total overhaul of this story.)

The Crowd booed the person off stage as the act was as they put it, trash. The night wasn't looking to good, which made Mr. Smith really stressed. he suddenly ran to the stage.

Mr.Smith: Uh . . . Please stay calm everyone, I promise we will have an exciting a-act!

He said, shaking. He suddenly took out his notebook.

Mr.Smith: I'm sure we have a great act n-next.

He then flipped through the papers hoping that whoever was next would knock the show out of the park. Especially since the schools future was at steak for this show.

[Somewhere else]

You were sitting alone in the locker room of your school really upset, what they said had really gotten to you, especially since the person you really loved had just hurt you.

Y/N: What's the point anymore.

You said out loud.

Y/N: What was I thinking scoff like I could actually go out there and do that.

You said, expecting no answer.

Andrew: Well . . . you could.

Your friend said, suddenly appearing.

Y/N: W-what?

You said looking up in confusion.

Andrew: I think I owe you an apology, I shouldn't have said all those things just because you had feelings for someone who bullied us.

He said, giving you a light hug.

Y/N: T-thanks, but it's too late.

Andrew: Is it?

He asked.

Y/N: What do you mean by that?

Andrew: Check your locker.

He said, pointing to it. You stood up, placing your guitar down, and walked over to it. You looked back to see Andrew giving you a thumbs up. You opened it, revealing something you'd never want to see again.

Y/N: W-what?

You said confused, taking the onesie out.

Andrew: It may have caused you embarrassment in the past, but I want you to think about it. You love this school, and god you can really play your guitar, what do you say we stick it to all the jerks, and prove your better than them all!

He yelled in encouragement. You just shredded a tear.

Y/N: I loved that speech, but I still need to think about it, give me a couple of minutes please.

Andrew: Aye aye.

He said leaving. You just stood there, thinking about it. Just the other night you were thinking about ending it, but now you were faced with an option. You were about to give up and put it back when suddenly.

Ding

a notification came from your phone. It was from the same anonymous person from earlier.

"Hi Y/N, I know you probably don't wanna hear me talking after all I've said, but I want to say that I know you were going to be at the show, I know your there, and I believe in you, I know you can do it. You won't see me, but you'll know who I am, and you'll know I'll be proud. I love you please, Stick it to them all!"

You read the message with a smile before laughing.

Y/N: hah oh my god this is so stupid.

You said laughing.

Y/N: Alright . . . Fuck it.

You said, starting to put it on.

Y/N: Lets do this!

You said loudly, causing a nearby Andrew to yell in success on the other side of the door. You walked out and gave each-other a fistbump.

Y/N: By the way we're burning this when were done.

Andrew: FUCK YEAH! I love bond fires!

[Back at the stage]

The Principle was still flipping through his book, scared knowing that it probably was about to be over.

Mr. Smith: P-please, anyone who want's to go please present yourself, w-we just need one more performance!

he said, hoping someone would step up.

Mr. Smith: sigh looks like this show was a waste, the shows done for!

He said, giving up. Suddenly someone yelled.

Andrew: HEY OVER HERE!

He yelled, with everyone turning to Andrew.

Andrew: I GOT YOUR LAST PERFORMER RIGHT HERE!

He followed up, suddenly opening the auditorium's big door. Suddenly everyone gasped, as you walked through them, onesie on, and guitar on back. Everyone gasped because they thought you had died, or did something to yourself. Suddenly they began laughing. You ignored them as you walked down the stairs, and over to the stage.

Mr. Smith: oh . . . well looks like we got one last performance tonight. Everyone please give a round of applause  . . . to Y/N!

he yelled, as some clapped, while others still laughed. You still ignored them as you brought up a chair, along with speakers and a tape player. Setting them all down.

Y/N: I'll wait.

 you said as everyone slowly shut up. You then grabbed the microphone.

Y/N: Well . . . . I'm not dead, yeah despite all your best efforts suicide didn't corrupt my mind, and yes I did just say that.

You then took out your guitar.

Y/N: I'm here to prove something, to everyone.

Suddenly someone from the crowd stood up.

Ashley: OH YEAH WHATS THAT? THAT YOU CAN'T PLAY AN INSTRUMENT!

She yelled laughing, with most people following after her. Though you noticed Fleetway (Other Side), and Fleetway weren't.

Y/N: Maybe I can, Maybe I can't. This performance isn't for you Ashely, it's for those around you.

You then got ready to play, before the Principle walked up to you.

Mr. Smith (whispering): Y-you can actually play this right?

He asked.

Y/N: I got this.

You said giving a thumbs up. You then pulled out a tape and put it into the player.

Y/N: So nobody thinks I can play huh? Well I had one song prepared today, but I guess I can play a little warm up. Also just to clarify, this onesie I'm wearing is a little taunt for someone out in the crowd.

You then strummed your guitar, before taking one last deep breath.

Y/N: Let's do this.

You Can't Run (Metal Cover) Begins
00:4 - 2:39

(A/N: Listen or don't . . . It's good so I would say listen)

(Time 1:00)

With the crowd shocked already, you stood up from your stool and decided to get fancy. They were clapping, cheering. Nothing in the moment could ruin this. Hell even a camera crew was capturing this because of the quality.

(after the song)

With the song finally finished you had the crowds full attention, everyone was screaming and clapping, whistling and yelling, all amazed. You even saw the two people you were mostly focused on, impressed. With both Fleetway's clapping for you. You then sat down back on your stool

Y/N: Thank you all, thank you. But Now I want to play something I came here to play.

[Fleetway POV]

I was in shock of what I was seeing, that depressed kid, amazing me somehow. I have to admit he can play, but I was upset that my sister was congratulating him.

Fleetway: Hold on!

I said, pulling her down.

Fleetway: That's Xeno's song! How did he know!

I yelled at her.

Fleetway (Other Side): Fuck your right. How could he know?

She said to me.

Fleetway: I don't know but lets see what he plays next.

I then sat down, intrigued. 

Fleetway (thinking): How did you find this?

I questioned in my mind as Y/N began talking again.

[Y/N POV]

Y/N: Here goes nothing.

You then jumped up from your chair, knocking it behind you. You mentally sighed as you knew what you were about to yell out.

Y/N: This one is for Fleetway! I Love You!

You yelled out to the crowd. You mentally cursed yourself and already had your will written. You then pressed play and got ready for the closing act.

Chaos (Metal Cover) Begins

You  then began playing before quickly yelling.

You then went back to playing.

(A/N: Alright . . . we've made it to where the chapter ends despite it still needing to go on. Blah Blah Story's cancelled, it's cringe kinda. I'll hopefully make a remake . . . I know I'm not taking this seriously and all, but I don't find the real need to. It's a online fanfic, I know people love it, I am glad I have these Idea's, but now I just look back that is was a failed idea of mine, also I constantly feel like I've been less caring about my recent writings, so theres that to put into consideration. Anyways hope you all enjoyed the broken story!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
97.9K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season