My dance partner | Park Jimin

Per Mayvi_lee

,,Dance for me" Kiara McLean and Jimin Park are both talented dancers who have to dance together at a festiva... Més

one
two
three
four
fife
six*
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
*twenty
*twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
*twenty-four
twenty-fife
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-two
*thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-fife
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Epilogue

thirty-one

14 0 0
Per Mayvi_lee

I spent the last 5 days with working and had a few meetings. I tried to take time off for today and tomorrow to be able to go to the wedding.

Jimin had agreed to pick me up in an hour and we'd drive there together, so I was just about to do my makeup.

Yesterday Jimin told me that we wouldn't be there at the civil wedding but only at the celebration.

It was 6pm when Jimin drove infront of the house as I walked down to say goodbye to Kyle "You look good"

I said thanks and gave him a quick hug. "Honestly you look a little too good so if Jimin tries any-" I cut him off before he could continue "love you bye!" I quickly close the door behind me and just watch as Jimin gets out of the car.

He kissed me and took my Jacket off before we get in together "I'm honored that someone like you is gonna be my date for today." he said smiling at me "You look incredible"

"Just because you bought that dress" I said.

"Well you would look even better without the dress-"

"Drive" I cut him off. Jimin giggled and drove off.

He himself was wearing a black suit with black suit pants. It was a simple designer suit but he still looked stunning.

Jimin cleared his throat and I looked over at him "I just wanted to warn you that yoongi will be there too" he sounds like he wasn't really happy about it.

"I thought so. Have you spoken to each other since your birthday?"

"Not really. I recently met up with Hobi hyung and him but it was thick air the whole time. Hobi kind of still has turned that we get along but we didn't talk about what happened."

I nodded "We both didn't talked about it either." I didn't want to broach the subject but I didn't want it to be awkward between us.

"What's there to talk about? He tries to break us apart all the time, which really sucks after all we've been friends for years."

"Okay, but did you really have to hit him on the wall and yell at him a few times because of that? I didn't believe him anyway"

Jimin clenched his teeth "maybe I could have reacted differently but he's trying to steal my girlfriend and I can't keep calm."

My heart jumped "girl friend" I repeated breathlessly and saw Jimin gave me a quick look before he looked back down the road.

"yeah I mean we never said that but I think we're more than two people who are just dating don't you think?"

I looked at him and a smile formed on my lips. A warm feeling spread through me "Yeah I think I like girlfriend" I say and Jimin smiled.

"If you want we could make it official. Then Yoongi would leave us alone too"

I mean sure we were more by now but being able to officially call Jimin my boy friend is amazing.

We walk together Into the pod where the wedding was celebrated. It was a large room with a buffet, dance floor, dj booth, tables and an open area to the garden.There were people everywhere I had never seen before and I felt a little strange but Jimin on my side made me relax.

We spotted Jin and Jimin hugged him warmly and congratulated him. I did the same to him, "Thank you guys for coming. Kiara, you look great as always. Let me introduce you to my wife."

Next to him was a woman who was a bit smaller than me, she wore a beautiful white dress and her hair were pinned up. She had a pretty face and a warm smile.

"Hey congratulations to you both. it's nice to meet you." We hugged briefly and she smiled "thank you. Are you Jimin's girlfriend?"

It was the first time I didn't have to say no to that question and it felt great "yes I am."

I smiled proudly and looked at Jimin who was smiling at me too.

Jin raised his eyebrow "oh you're a couple now? That's great don't mess it up Jimin"

"I won't hyung" he said before he pats Jin on the shoulder again and we socialize more.

"Let's get something to eat," he said and walked towards the buffet. We got some things and sat down at one of the tables. Jimin greeted a few people and I just smiled because I had no idea who these people were.

Later, Jin gave a speech and thanked everyone who had come and for all the gifts and congratulations. After the meal was over, music was turned on and a few people took to the dance floor.

Jimin held out his hand and didn't even have to ask before I put my hand in his and we walked onto the dance floor together.

First a few faster songs were played and then slower ones. After some time we sat down again "I'm going to the toilet" Jimin said and I nodded.

I went in search of familiar faces so I wouldn't sit around alone. I found Jhope and walked up to him "Kiara hey! nice to see you again" He hugged me and gave me his bright smile.

"Where did you leave Jimin?" he asked and looked around. "Oh he's just going to the bathroom in a hurry and I wanted to see some familiar faces" I said quickly.

"I saw Jungkook outside earlier if you want to talk to him too" I had a quick talk with Jhope before deciding to go where Jungkook apparently was.

I looked for him outside and saw him standing alone, a bit out of the way.

He was standing around the corner facing the wall but it was almost dark by now so I couldn't see what he was doing.

I decided to go to him but stopped when I heard another voice. "I want this but I'm getting tired of having to keep it all a secret why is it so complicated" I briefly thought he was on the phone and slowed down but then I heard a second voice.

"I want that too but we still have to wait." I was confused for a moment because the other voice sounded familiar to me.

"We should go back" Jungkook said but suddenly he was pulled forward and started kissing someone.

I didn't know Jungkook had a girlfriend.

I was about to say something and make myself known when he staggered backwards and I recognized the second person.

My thoughts stopped and I gasped for air. Maybe a little too loud because both drove around to me.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at me with wide eyes.

Taehyung started talking first "It's not what it looks like."

Jungkook looked first at Taehyung and then at me "No actually it's exactly what it looks like."

"Sorry I- are you both... but since when?" I had too many questions and Jungkook pulled me behind the wall.

"We can explain it to you but you have to promise not to talk to anyone about it, not even Jimin." I nodded and Jungkook continued.

"Me and Tae is new and we can't really understand it ourselves yet and we don't really know how to explain it to the others so please don't tell anyone."

I nodded again. Taehyung stood a few steps away and looked at the ground, the poor man looked completely pale and worry was written all over his face.

"Hey, why are you both making this such a taboo topic? I'm happy for you, that's really sweet. And I'm sure the others will understand you too, of course it's something different, but it's nothing bad or forbidden."

I saw how Jungkook and Taehyung relaxed. "Thanks Kiara"

"Okay, but I have to go now, Jimin is probably already looking for a me" I said and walked back.

Jungkook and Taehyung. That's interesting.

I would have never expected it but the two were really cute together.

Jimin walked towards me and looked at me questioningly "where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere."

"I just met Jungkook and Taehyung and talked to them."

Jimin nodded and led me to a bar. We got us drinks and sat us back in our seats.

Namjoon walked past us and started talking to Jimin "can't believe Jin will be the first of us to get married. I always thought Jungkook would be the first of us but the boy hadn't dated girls in 4 years"

I pulled on Jimin sleeve and quickly told him I wanted to go to the bathroom. I walked past them and went to the toilets.

As I was walking back out I almost bumped into someone and I quickly apologized but was not let past.

I looked up and my eyes met Yoongi's. "Oh hi" I said awkwardly

"I expected you were here too" Somehow he didn't sound very pleased but rather sneering.

His tone of voice annoyed me a little and I tried to get past him but he walk forward causing me to stumble back.

We were now standing in the room where all the jackets were hanging and I cursed myself for the fact that nobody was here at the moment.

I have no idea why but somehow he scared me a bit. "What do you want? Let me go Jimin is waiting."

Yoongi laughed bitterly. "Jimin is waiting" He repeated and looked down at me. "Then you should probably go back to your perfect little Jimin," he said pointedly.

Even though he said that he didn't let me pass but just stood in front of me. I took a few steps backwards and almost cursed when I felt the wall behind me.

"Jin told me. That you two are a couple now." He almost spat out those words. From his mouth it sounded like something bad.

"Yes we are and I really don't care if you like it or not so just let me pass."

Instead of walking away, he closed the door behind him and walked towards me. At first I thought he never stopped, but then he came to a stop right in front of me.

I smelled his perfume. But his perfume didn't mask the strong smell of alcohol emanating from him. His eyes suddenly turned glassy.

"He doesn't know how to be in a relationship the guy has such a deranged mindset. He's only going to hurt you."

I held my breath because I couldn't pass the smell of alcohol anymore, it just reminded me of my father's ugly side.

"Why do you love him?" Yoongi grabbed my wrist and gripped it so tightly that it hurts, but I couldn't get a single word out.

Suddenly I was that little girl watching her drunk father yell at her mother again. I was the little girl who was held by her father who whispered some words in her ear.

I froze as I felt Yoongi's breath on my neck and goosebumps spread over my body.

A choked sound escaped me when I felt his lips on my neck bend.

I held my breath and clenched my eyes tightly. I couldn't move or talk anymore all the time the images of my father flashed before me.

I do not want this.

I wanted to scream, push him away and run but my body was paralyzed.

All I felt was panic.

I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek as Yoongi started to suck on neck.

"So beautiful" he purred against my skin.

A gasp escapes my throat as he gently bites my sensitive skin and then started to lick it.

I felt everything around me disappear and my breathing began to hastening.

He pressed my body against the wall and didn't stop sucking and biting my skin.

At first it hurts when he bites my skin but then everything began to disappear.

I felt the pain all over my body and more and more hot tears ran down my cheeks.

I want this to stop.

When I was trying just to give up, the door was flung open.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.3K 86 20
completed as of november 2017 :)))
99K 4.2K 37
{COMPLETED} park jimin is one of the most amazing dancers in the world, he is a very well known dancer and singer, and he has his own dance group th...
596K 18.7K 26
In which Y/n is a single mother and Park Jimin, a famous choreographer, is just a memory of her past. What'll happen when Y/n signs her kid up for d...
14.7K 1.1K 15
❝we can make a dollhouse, follow your design❞ STARTED - 2 January 2021 FINISHED -30 September 2021