thirty-two

My vision was blurry and I barely noticed Yoongi being pushed away. 

I heard Jimin yell but didn't understand a single word he said. I let myself sink against the wall and a panicked sob escaped me. 

I covered my mouth with trembling hands and tried to calm myself, but my tears wouldn't stop. 

My ears started ringing and everything went spinning. I felt someone put his hand on my shoulder I looked up and saw jhope's fear filled face. 

He was talking to me but I couldn't understand a word. He shook me slightly and suddenly the beeping disappeared. 

I blinked a few times and looked around the room. Jimin yelled at Yoongi in Korean and slammed him against the wall over and over again. 

Jungkook and Taehyung just walked into the room and looked around with wide eyes. 

Jungkook tried to push Jimin away from Yoongi and talked to him while Taehyung came over and flopped down on the floor next to me. "What happened?"

"Y-yoongi he" I had to stop and gasped frantically. My voice was shaking and I didn't recognize myself. 

"He...started pushing me against the wall and-" A sob escaped me and I quickly covered my mouth. 

Jhope gritted his teeth and stood up slowly.  Jungkook meanwhile had pulled Jimin away from Yoongi and calmed him down a bit. 

Yoongi leaned against the wall and looked completely devastated. Jimin didn't hit him but I think writing it down and banging it against the wall was enough because Yoongi's face was drawn in pain and he looked at me with guilt-filled eyes finally realizing what he did. 

Jhope pulled Yoongi up off the floor and spoke sharply to him, then pulled him out of the room after him. 

Jimin walked up to me and dropped to his knees in front of me he took my face in his hand and wiggled it back and forth to see if I was hurt while he mumbled any apologies the whole time. 

When he discovered the bite marks on my neck, he clenched his teeth so hard and inhaled sharply. 

It probably took all his strength not to storm out of the room and go after Yoongi. 

I felt so fragile at that moment. Jungkook helped me stand up and I wrapped my arms around Jimin. 

I hugged him shakily and immediately my tears started falling again, I pressed my face against his chest. 

He held me and looked at Taehyung and Jungkook. "We're going out the back door, please tell Jin we had to go urgently, I don't want to ruin his day and don't want him to worry." Jimin's voice was hoarse from screaming. 

The two left and Jimin held me tight until I calmed down a bit. "I'm so sorry" he said over and over again although I didn't even know what he was apologizing for. 

I pulled away from him and slowly put one leg in front of the other, my knees were weak and I barely had the strength to stand. 

He supported me and we walked out a back door to avoid meeting people. Jimin led me to his car and drove off "I want you to explain exactly what happened."

I took a deep breath and tried to find my voice again. "I went to the bathroom and when I wanted to come back he was standing in front of me and wouldn't let me through. I told him to go and let me to you but he just pushed me into this room" I took off my shoes to angle my legs so I could sit more comfortably. 

"Then he said that Jin told him about us and started talking again about how bad you're for me and I should get away from you... The usual stuff. Then he was kind of mad because I told him that I am dating you and I don't care what he thinks" Jimin nodded and I paused to brace myself for the worst part. 

"He got mad and I took a few steps back against the wall but then he grabbed my wrist and squeezed it harder and harder. I should have fought back but I was frozen thinking about times in my past."

Jimin looked at me confused  "what do you mean?" 

I breathed in shakily "My father... He used to get violent and...sometimes when he was drunk-" I swallowed and looked at Jimin. 

He gritted his teeth and his eyes darkened.  "Sometimes he molested me or did things that fathers aren't supposed to do. It was never more than that he never assaulted me. My mother never let that happened and later he came to a clinic but that moment when I felt Yoongi's breath on my neck and smelled the alcohol I was frozen. I had no control over my body"

I only now realized that a tear was running down my cheek again. "What happened then?"

"First he kissed my neck. He was like in a trance" I remembered the absent look on his face.

"But over time he lost control and started sucking my neck... And he bit me a few times too." When I looked at Jimin again, his face was so tight and contorted that it almost looked painful. 

His grip on the steering wheel tightened and his knuckles were white. "Then you came. That's all that happened. He didn't touch me and didn't try anything further."

I tried to calm Jimin down, but I think the thought that Yoongi could have gone further got Jimin even more angry. 

We were now at Jimin's place and I carefully got out of the car. Once we got to his apartment I went to the bathroom to change I put on a sweater and sweatpants and when I wanted to be able to do my hair I winced. 

Tears welled up in my eyes and I started shaking. My entire neck was covered with dark red spots, sometimes you could even see bruises or bite marks. 

I didn't realize how long he must have been doing this. 

I pulled my hair back over my shoulders to cover it. 

Then I brushed my teeth and took off my makeup. It was only 11pm and I sat down in the bedroom and waited for Jimin to come out of the bathroom too. 

He layed down next to me and turned on the light "Can I... Can I see your neck again?" My eyes widened briefly but then I nodded slowly. 

I sat up and cocked my head to the side before pushing my hair to one side.  Jimin's eyes widened just before they filled with anger. 

I winced when I felt him gently run his finger over it. "Does it hurt?" 

"A little" Jimin closed his eyes and when he opened them I saw his eyes get a little wet. 

"What are you going to do with him now?" I ask and Jimin was still looking at my neck.  "I don't know. Right now I'm way too angry to even think about him."

I lay back down and wrapped my arms around his stomach. "I was so terrified" I whispered and he hugged me tightly

"I know but you don't have to worry I'll make sure he's never gonna touch you again"