๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ...

Oleh cassii-

"๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š. ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž ๐™–๐™จ๐™  ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–... Lebih Banyak

welcome
playlist
๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ.
๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ.
๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ.
๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ.
๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ.
๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ/๐ง-๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ'๐ฌ
๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.
๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'๐ฌ.
๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค.
๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.

๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ.

1.1K 45 0
Oleh cassii-

there are only two weeks left until the scheduled remarriage of the infamous sano shinichiro and l/n y/n- and not one of them had the time to actually plan for the wedding.

both adults were busy with their own work and even if they had free time here and there, their families would constantly ask for their help whether it be babysitting (again) or to schedule a meeting with the executives.

they were actually grateful that they found the time to plan the wedding together, not worrying whether or not the other one was overworking or overwhelmed with the responsibility on planning such event.

so when the two found out that they both had their restday scheduled at the same time, y/n did not hesitate on dragging her husband out of the house at five in the morning to get started on the preparations.

first up, venue.

it wasn't actually hard for them to find a suitable venue large enough to hold both of their relatives as well as their friends and the entire port mafia- who were only there to provide security and protection to ensure that nothing will ruin the wedding.

y/n's parents allowed the two in using their garden as the venue, seeing as it was wide enough to hold up to a hundred and fifty people, the guards will be scattered all around the l/n estate for protection- so it's doable.

second, invitations.

this wasn't hard for the two as well.

one of the young womans subordinates actually volunteered into making them and had a sample copy of the invitations ready for the couple to see and evaluate- telling them to check on the designs and whether or not they should make any alterations.

it was honestly kind for her team to have their little share in their wedding.

so she, with her husband's approval, allowed them to make the invitations on how they see fit.

now you might be thinking, 'if they already have the entire port mafia on their backs and doing everything for them- why would they even bother with the planning if they can just leave it up to the organization?'.

well, there is one thing that both adults were very specific about.

and that is the cake.

"i think that it's... too dry."

"you heard my husband, it's dry."

sano shinichiro and y/n have been sitting there at the same spot inside of the shop testing out different cakes fit for their wedding- and it's also their fifth shop for the day.

at first, the two decided on visiting one of the most popular bakeries there is here in tokyo but was bumbed out that their cakes were actually pretty tasteless and the only think keeping their shop afloat was their sponsorship with a high ranking company.

the second shop that they visited was a recommendation from shinichiro's grandfather. apparently, it's the same bakery that the old man would always get his grandchildren's cake in.

both of them had the same reaction- only difference is that the cake was way too sweet and the baker's aren't willing on lowering down the sugar levels because they were only following a recipe given to them.

same happened to the third and fourth shop, leading us to where we are now.

letting a sigh pass her lips, she poked the newly served cake in front of them and took a bite out of it- only to dig in for another, and another, until the plate was empty.

shinichiro watched in awe and amusement as she embarrassingly covered her lips, dusting the corners of her mouth from any crumbs and looked at him with her eyes wide in shock that she was caught devouring the piece of dessert in less than a minute.

the man let out a chuckle when he noticed little crumbs still stuck to her cheeks, causing y/n to narrow her eyes at him in confusion.

"what? do i still have crumbs on my face?"

her once wide eyes filled with embarrassment from getting caught is now filled with a look of surprise, feeling the pads of his thumb lightly dust off the remaining traces of the cake off of her cheeks.

she felt heat rush to her face, looking at her husband who just gave her a pat on the head and turned to the baker- poor man was shaking in his apron because this was the tenth cake that he had served the couple and is scared that his shop will close if they won't like it.

"we'll take (f/flavor) as our cake flavor. we'll e-mail you the design as soon as we get home- thank you."

this caused the (h/c) haired woman to turn to him in shock, wondering why he decided to take the cake flavor when he didn't even taste it himself. for all we know, he could hate it.

the baker gratefully bowed down at them, happy that the couple finally liked something from his menu and delightedly left them to converse with each other.

"but you didn't even taste it?"

"but you love it don't you?" dark eyes looked down onto her shocked ones with a small smile etching itself on his face, lovingly gazing down at her as he remembered the look of content that she had when she was eating the dessert.

"i can tell that you do- so i don't have a problem if you like it. i'm sure that it'll taste great since you approved of it."

for a man with picky taste buds, he sure is kind enough to let their wedding cake be the flavor that his wife likes- solely because of how happy she looked when she's been served it.

if all it took was a simple cake to see her smile like a kid who's been given a lollipop, then it wouldn't hurt for him to allow the cake to be her favorite. he'd kill someone just to see it on her face again.

this is one of the reasons why l/n y/n is in love with him.

from the way on how he's selfless and would always be thinking about his family and her- to the way that he'll mindlessly talk until the ungodly hours of the night about anything his mind can create as the two laid together on the couch.

she couldn't even count the reasons as to why she loves the man. all she knows is that she adores him from his head to the tip of his toes and would do anything to make him happy.

shinichiro wanted more cigarettes? hold on, she's currently contacting his favorite brand to send more of their products. he's tired and needed a massage? hunting down that scum who stole money from her can wait, her husband needed her right now.

y/n was well aware that their marriage was nothing but a forefront for her to get into the position as the eighth generations leader- marrying each other for the benefits.

but how can she remember that fact when shinichiro would always be so sweet and caring towards her like what a normal husband would do?

there are times that she'd think that she's actually married to the man.

one of which is when he picked her up from the estate after a tiring day of debt collecting and to top it all off, she was needed to be present in an executive meeting to discuss future plans.

or the time when he stayed up all night just to wait for her. and when she arrived, she found him face first on the couch passed out of exhaustion.

and right now.

sano shinichiro stood up from his seat and gave her a small smile, using his thumb to gesture at the shops doors and coaxed her to stand up.

"let's go grab some ice cream and head to the park?"

l/n y/n grew up thinking that she'd never find a man to settle down with- solely because she would always think that men were too much of a work to begin with.

but when she met shinichiro, the thought of marriage has never crossed her mind until now.

the young woman was aware that their marriage was for benefits only- but for some selfish reason... she wanted to be able to call him her's until the end of time.

and maybe, just maybe...

she'll quit the port mafia and settle down with the man that she loves.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

95.6K 5.6K 31
๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ โคท IN WHICH HE SIGNS UP FOR A DATING WEBSITE, HOPING TO GET THE GIRL O...
169K 6.5K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...
221K 6.1K 23
โ๐——๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?โž เฟre-uploaded STARTED:May|18|2021 ENDED:Sep|7|2021 @-Shinderu TokyoRevengers>ยฉKen Wakui
8.8K 307 23
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ~" ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™, ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ. . Y/n Hane...