๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ...

Von cassii-

"๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š. ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž ๐™–๐™จ๐™  ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–... Mehr

welcome
playlist
๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ.
๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ.
๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ.
๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ.
๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ.
๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ/๐ง-๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ'๐ฌ
๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.
๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'๐ฌ.
๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.

๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค.

1.1K 47 4
Von cassii-

"you can load those over there- watch where you're going."

there was nothing sano shinichiro loved more other than the smell of motorcycle oil and gasoline- and his beloved wife of course.

the man loved to work in his shop up until the ungodly hours of the night. always tinkering in his little work place for god knows how long and would even forget that he actually needs nutrients and sunlight to survive- that's how dedicated he is in his line of work.

so imagine how happy he was when his wife offered to work with him on her day off- seeing as she wasn't doing anything today and all of the household chores were already done, why not help out?

shinichiro was more than alright in allowing y/n come to work with him, he couldn't keep that dumb smile of his off of his face as he opened his shop and was welcomed by the all too familiar smell of metal and gasoline.

right now, the couple are busy arranging things around the place- stocking up the shelves for spare tires and decals on display, ready to start their day.

y/n was used to manual labour, so it's quite easy for her to help around and even change a customers tires when she noticed the pending work that her husband currently has. and she didn't complain one bit when some motorcycle grease stained her favorite pair of shoes- she'll just buy another one tomorrow.

honestly, the young woman didn't even have a reason in joining shinichiro today- she could've stayed at home and took a rest before she'll have to take care another round of debt collecting tomorrow.

it's true that the house chores were done the day before and her show won't be on until later in the afternoon, but she also wanted to see the reason on why her husband liked his job so much.

y/n had spent many dinners listening to the man rant about his love for motorcycles and how he loved his work- her not getting just what excites him in doing simple tasks as changing motorcycle parts.

the (h/c) haired woman knew that motorcycles were cool to some people's point of view and even made it their hobby studying the vehicle, but she just couldn't point out what seems to get her beloved husband all worked up whenever he gets home from his shop.

so in order to answer her own question, she decided to tag along today and see what the hype is all about.

when the two first walked through the glass doors, shinichiro immediately went up to his work station and began disassembling a motorcycle that a client brought in yesterday- saying that the engine needed a little bit of fixing as well as the pedals.

this made the (h/c) haired woman stand there and just watch him who's acting like a kid in a candy store, it's honestly amusing to watch.

wiping the sweat off her forehead, she let out a short sigh as she went back into stocking up the shelves with bottled motor oil and all that jazz- minding where she was going since she almost tripped on a wrench.

unbeknownst to her, sano shinichiro, who she thought was busy in his own little dreamland of motorcycles and adventure- was actually looking at her with love-dazed eyes.

it wasn't everyday that he'd get to see his two favorite things bond together. and as crazy as it sounds, he kind off wanted her to work with him in his shop so that he'd get to have the chance into looking at this gorgeous view every day.

if it weren't for the fact that l/n- scratch that, sano y/n was already his wife, then he surely wouldn't have the guts to go up to her and ask her out- not when he got rejected twenty times in the past.

however, this one's an exception.

a loving sigh left past his lips, hands subconsciously reaching to his pockets to grab his oh so precious cigarettes- only to find the box empty.

the man could've swore that he just got this box just two days ago. he really needs some help in his addiction, really.

(e/c) eyes turned to look in his direction when she heard him curse in a not so low volume, raising a brow at him and asked what's wrong.

"ah, it's just-"

"yo shin! let's go ride out with waka!"

both adults turned their attention to the front doors where twenty-two year old akashi takeomi walked in with a sleepy looking imaushi wakasa beside him.

the scarred man had a grin on his face as he gestured at the bikes parked up front, seemingly not noticing the presence of the (h/c) haired woman in the same room as them.

shinichiro chuckled at his two friends, standing up from his spot and welcomed them in with a smile on his face.

"no can do man, i'm busy working 'round the shop."

takeomi groaned at this. it seems that the twenty-four year old man was always turning his invitations down for a simple ride out around the city of tokyo. his reason would either be babysitting his siblings or- as previously mentioned, work.

"c'mon! you always turn us down. take a break once in a while, will ya'?"

the raven haired man laughed at how annoyed his friend was being and motioned for his wife to step forward, the young woman being quiet all this time.

akashi takeomi had to double take when he saw his friend sling an arm around her shoulder, imaushi wakasa doing the same and even wondered if he was still asleep or not.

did sano shinichiro just do that?

the shinichiro who can't even talk to his crush without making a fool of himself?

they've got to be dreaming.

with a proud grin on his face, he proudly showed off his wife like she was an expensive piece of fine porcelain that he was lucky to find. which in hindsight, is kind of what happend.

"takeomi, wakasa, meet my wife- minamoto
y/n."

the (h/c) haired woman gave the two a polite bow, softly saying 'nice to meet you' to keep her soft and kind personality up front- she wouldn't want to scare her husband's friends with her stoic nature, right?

"wife?!"

shinichiro inwardly wince at the fact that he actually forgot to inform his closest friends that he is now married, sighing to himself as he turned to y/n with a smile on his face.

"can you run to the store and get me a pack of cigs? mine ran out just now." he knew that he'd have to talk the two down, and he's aware that it'll take some time and probably some embarrassing moments being brought up- so the man decided to send her out to buy him new cigs to avoid that.

(e/c) eyes narrowed themselves at him before she let out a sigh, shaking her head in slight disappointment as she made her way to the doors.

"you really need to work on this addiction of yours- i'll be back in fifteen."

with a wave goodbye, the three men watched her leave and make her way to the nearest convenience store- which they all know would take her up to thirty minutes seeing as the closest family mart was in another street away from the shop.

shinichiro was grateful that he wasn't scolded because of his nicotine addiction, unlike the other times where she'd actually slap his hand away whenever they'd reach for his cigarette box.

oh how he loved his wife dearly.

the raven haired man was snapped out of his day dreaming when a cough interrupted his thoughts, looking back at his two friends who had their brows raised, ready for his explanation.

they always loved drama- and now that they just found out that their friend is married, they couldn't wait to hear about the details.

"well?"

"sit your asses down, it's quite the story."

"so you're telling us that your wife is actually the next in line to inherit her fathers wine industry and asked you to marry her because she needed a husband if she wanted to lead the company?"

sano shinichiro obviously left out the fact that his wife is actually part of the mafia and is working on being the next generations leader- and he plays an important role in all of this.

the man is aware that he couldn't just blurt out that y/n is the port mafia's debt collector even to his friends. he respects her privacy and it will stay like that unless she told him that it's alright.

"yup."

"so you aren't... really really married?" dark eyes narrowed themselves at the scarred man who had a thoughtful look on his face, seemingly thinking hard about the situation.

"what do you mean by that?" his friends looked at him and shrugged which caused the man to question them even more.

"i mean, isn't marriage something built from love and trust? and you said it yourself- she married you because she needed a husband to rule the company, it's a marriage for benefits."

"you marry her, she gets the company. she marries you, you get some money."

it pains sano shinichiro to agree to his friends' words, but he knows it himself that it's actually true.

their marriage was actually beneficiary- they don't even love each other. well, at least in his knowledge, l/n y/n doesn't even have feelings for him.

it's a fact that he'd always forget whenever he's with her. because whenever the two would just laze around the house or go shopping- it always felt as if the two were actually married and aren't using each other for the benefits that their marriage has given them.

letting out a groan, the raven haired man lightly punched takeomi on the shoulders for even bringing that up. this caused his friends to laugh at him yet were still happy that even if it's all just for show, he's married.

"c'mon man, don't say that! i planned on making you the best man in my wedding- i'll have to consider asking izana."

"wait- wedding? i thought you guys are already married?"

shinichiro placed down the wrench that he was holding and turned to the two twenty-two year olds who both had a look of confusion etched on their faces, not getting what the man was saying.

"we're having a remarriage where all our family will attend to- you guys included. it's just an event for show to publicize our marriage." his friends let out a small 'oh', nodding to his words as wakasa decided to pipe up what's on his mind.

"then why not marry her for real real? i know you've got feelings for her- or else you wouldn't look all dumb when you were talking about her."

marry her for real this time, huh?

the three turned to the direction of the front door, eyes landing at the (h/c) haired woman who had her hands filled with drinks and snacks- and her husband's cigars of course.

"they didn't have the brand that you'd always get so i got the ones my father uses- i also bought you guys some food in case you're hungry."

sano shinichiro was painfully aware that his marriage with l/n y/n is nothing but for benefits- him having a 'one-sided' crush on the woman that he manages to fall even deeper for as the days progress.

but then again, their remarriage is coming up sooner.

and shinichiro will see to it that in this marriage, she'll come out as a real 'sano' who'll carry his family name around with pride and someone who he'll cherish until they grow old.

in this marriage, it will be something built off of love- not benefits.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

221K 6.1K 23
โ๐——๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?โž เฟre-uploaded STARTED:May|18|2021 ENDED:Sep|7|2021 @-Shinderu TokyoRevengers>ยฉKen Wakui
107K 3.3K 42
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ...
12.2K 359 17
"๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š- ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ '๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง'." โค…in which chifuyu matsuno falls for a girl from a class ahead of him...
482K 19.2K 50
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™‡/๐™‰ ๐™”/๐™‰ , ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ , ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ 3 ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...