๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ...

By cassii-

"๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š. ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž ๐™–๐™จ๐™  ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–... More

welcome
playlist
๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ.
๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ.
๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ.
๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ.
๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ.
๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ/๐ง-๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ'๐ฌ
๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ.
๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'๐ฌ.
๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค.
๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.

๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.

1.1K 51 3
By cassii-

"this tonkatsu is savory. you've gotten yourself a good husband, y/n."

if it was just possible, then l/n y/n would've sliced his head off the moment that he opened his mouth- if it wasn't for her husband sitting there on the table with them then she would've done it with no hesitation.

forcing a smile on her face, she hummed in agreement as she stuffed her face with food to avoid her mouth from running before her mind. she tends to do that whenever she's angry or stressed- and we wouldn't want sano shinichiro knowing about her job now do we?

akashi yuno knew about her little secret that she's keeping from her beloved husband, and his little greasy fingers just wanted to press down on her buttons.

clearing his throat, red eyes stared at her tense figure with a sly grin on his face as he turned to the raven haired man who was quietly eating his dinner beside her- garnering their attention and also a glare from y/n.

"miss l/n- oh i'm sorry, minamoto, when's our next debt collection again?"

the two men turned to her when a snap of a wooden object echoed throughout the quiet dining room, hands gripping down on her now broken chopsticks as her eyes were wide in anger and disbelief.

bingo.

her father's right hand man knew how to press down on her buttons ever since she's been recruited as the port mafia's debt collector- using it to his advantage to go up ranks and even become a squad leader that he leads with pride.

akashi was also known to being the mafia's interrogator, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to getting secrets out of his victims. and in his current situation, he got l/n y/n where he wanted.

"another gang borrowed a couple thousand from the port mafia, shall i send in our special unit to hunt them down?"

"get out of my house."

the man let out an amused chuckle at how composed the (h/c) haired woman was being. in normal circumstances, if people were to go against her- they'd be either eating shit right now or dancing a waltz with death.

either way, yuno knew that she wouldn't do any of those, not when her husband's sitting there watching the scene unfold before him.

speaking of which, this is exactly how he wanted the night to end- give the woman a taste of her own medicine and know her place as a mere debt collector of the port mafia and not the next generations leader.

because he's the one who's taking l/n f/n's place to the throne.

"i'm sorry, does your husband not know about your occupation? my sincerest of apologies miss l/n-"

"i'm going to have to ask you to leave. my wife seems to be uncomfortable with your presence."

this made the two adults look at sano shinichiro who finally spoke up after being silent for the majority of the night, standing up to escort yuno who was shocked at the man's composure.

surely if you had found out that you're actually married to someone related to the mafia then you're going to leave them- like any normal person would do, right?

now that shinichiro found out about his wife's little secret, he'll surely leave her. which makes y/n a divorced woman with no husband to take over the position of the eighth generations leader for her to lead- which will make akashi yuno the leader.

right?

then why the hell was the man so composed?

yuno coughed, loosening his tie as he tried to think of ways to exaggerate his point to the man just in case he hasn't heard about it the first time.

"your wife is part of the mafia- how are you so calm."

the raven haired man sighed, dark eyes glancing down at y/n who was still busy thinking of ways on how to kill her co-worker without the house being coated in blood after her work.

a grin was plastered on his face knowing that he'd have to give her a massage after this little event that's just about to end- should he brew tea and put on a show on the t.v as well?

he placed his attention back to the red eyed man in front of him who was busy thinking of ways on how to dethrone the (h/c) haired woman.

"look, i don't know who you are and if you're even my wife's subordinate- but what she does is none of my business."

"i don't care if she's out there collecting money for the mafia or if she's killing a random stranger on the streets- y/n comes home to me every night, isn't that what's more important?"

(e/c) eyes snapped their attention towards him, wide in shock and disbelief in what she's hearing right now.

shinichiro was... defending her?

even if she had kept something as big as being related to the port mafia- he still chose to defend her despite all that? even if he knew that they're known for killing and for having relations in the underground?

"and as for your little debt collecting, it'll have to wait until next week- my wife and i would be having our own little vacation to plan for our marriage."

shinichiro looked down at her and gave her a grin, giving her head a small pat before he faced yuno with a solemn expression- clearly done with whatever shenanigans this man had up in his sleeve.

"now, if that's all you wanted to ask my wife, then you're free to go."

the composure of the man made akashi tremble in anger at his seat. hands clenched in both anger and defeat, he couldn't help but give the (h/c) haired woman a glare.

no one even flinched when he slammed his hands on the table, eyes shaking in anger as he pointed a finger at y/n who was looking at him with a straight face- albeit still shocked that shinichiro had defended her. she knew that they'd have to talk after dinner.

"this woman right here has killed people-"

"but they're bad people too, right?"

shinichiro has truly had enough of akashi yuno and wished that he hasn't opened the door for the man in the first place. curse him for being raised to be a good host to your guests even if that means that you'd have to suck in the urge to choke them right then and there.

"those who borrow money from the port mafia are bad people too, so she's actually doing a good job. i don't see what you're trying to point out- my wife's clearly alright."

y/n looked up to him with eyes bright in adoration and gratefulness, wanting nothing more than to give him everything that he deserves right then and there because who would resist getting this man a millions worth of motorcycles just to see him smile?

this is exactly why she fell for him.

despite the man being all cowardly and awkward- he wouldn't think twice when it comes to protecting the people that he loves and holds dear to his life even if that means that he'll get hurt.

with one last glare coming from the man himself, akashi yuno bit his tongue in defeat as he stormed out of the kitchen and slammed the front door shut behind him- shouting curses after curses towards y/n and her husband.

silence enveloped the two, the (h/c) haired woman not knowing how to confront shinichiro after the big reveal on what she really does do for a living- and also a bit scared that he'll leave her.

she understands if he did though. his safety is much more important than the relationship that the two had built- even if that means that she'll have to step down from being the port mafia's leader in order to give him the freedom that he wanted.

l/n y/n didn't care whether or not she'll even become the eighth generations leader, because all she cares about now is that if shinichiro is going to look at her differently and leave her all alone after she has finally come through to her feelings for him.

a warm hand placed itself on top of her head, snapping her out of her trance as her eyes met with dark ones that smiled down at her.

"you don't think that i'm that oblivious now do you? that's just mean!" his chest heaved, laughing at her shocked expression as he sat back down beside her and gave her a smile that he knew would reassure her on what she's thinking.

"how...?"

"you really think that i'd believe that you're clumsy enough to spill liters of wine on your uniforms everyday?"

shinichiro was aware that she's doubting herself right now, knows that she feels guilty for having to keep such a big secret from the man.

and in all honesty, yes he was hurt that she didn't trust him enough to tell him about her real occupation- but he knows that she means well when she kept it away from him.

whether that be for protection or privacy, he was thankful that even if they were bound by a mere paper stolen from the government that y/n still thought about him.

this made him like her more than ever knowing that she's doing everything that she can in her side even if that meant that she'll carry such burden on her back to avoid any harm from reaching the man truly warmed his heart.

he knew that he chose a good woman to call his wife- even if that woman chose him.

giving her a grin, he pinched both sides of her cheeks to tell her that it's alright- chuckling at her pained expression as the (h/c) haired woman tried getting his hands away from her.

"i don't know why you kept that secret from me nor do i care- but thank you for thinking about me even if we aren't really married."

"i truly am a lucky man to have a wife like you."

and deep inside his mind, his inner self kept screaming that someday- maybe one day he'll get to call her his for real this time.

sano shinichiro wouldn't mind being binded to her with rings instead of a simple contract.

l/n y/n looked up to him with teary eyes. this was the first time that she had ever wanted to burst into tears because of a man- feeling her heart swell in pure adoration towards her husband who chuckled at her current state.

how did she get herself lucky into choosing a good stranger to become her husband?

the rough pads of his thumb wiped the sides of her eyes as he gave her a comforting smile, one that he usually gives his siblings whenever they felt like crying because they fell off their bike or failed a test- a smile that would warm the hearts of others.

"how about we go watch that drama series that you love so much?"

'i don't love it as much as i love you.'

the young woman sniffled, chuckling as he kept babying her- cooing at her and giving her funny faces to make her laugh.

"alright."

maybe one day l/n y/n will find it in herself to speak what's on her mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.7K 24
๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...
8.5K 390 17
"๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ." โค…in which l/n y/n finally meets the guy who keeps appearing in her dreams- a literal guy of her...
107K 3.3K 42
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ...
204K 5.7K 35
..... completed..... -izana kurokawa- "๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...