๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ...

Door cassii-

"๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š. ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž ๐™–๐™จ๐™  ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–... Meer

welcome
playlist
๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ.
๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ.
๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ.
๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ.
๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ.
๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.
๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'๐ฌ.
๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค.
๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.

๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ/๐ง-๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ'๐ฌ

1.2K 54 10
Door cassii-

if you think that meeting his side of the family was chaotic- just you wait until you meet minamoto y/n's side of the family.

sano shinichiro felt his soul leave his body once the two of them stepped out of the car and found themselves standing in front of a traditional japanese estate that took up almost half of the neighborhood.

the man thought that they were at the wrong house, that maybe they were standing in front of her neighbor and that her parent's house was just behind him.

"shin... what are you doing?"

y/n sighed as she turned to her husband who was oddly looking around, trying to find another house around the area that would fit her parent's tastes.

"we're at the middle of the estate, you won't find anything here." this made shinichiro look at her with eyes wide in shock.

he looked at his wife, then at the house- wife, house...

how can he forget that his wife was actually rich and had no problems handing out a million yen to his family just earlier today? but for them to be already standing inside the estate themselves when he thought that they were still going in?

what wine are they making?!

the man said nothing and chuckled, awkwardly scratching the back of his head as he followed behind the (h/c) haired woman who was busy talking to the guards.

speaking of which- the entire lot was filled with intimidating-looking guards, ones that scared the shit out of him even though all they did was look in their direction.

it's quite understandable for a family who owns a giant business to have guards for safety, but to have at least two or three in every direction that he looks at? now that may have been too much.

shinichiro was snapped out of his trance when he felt a soft hand land on his shoulder, looking down to see (e/c) eyes with concern and wonder swirling in her irises.

now he isn't going to sugarcoat this- but did his heart just skip a beat?

"are you alright? do you need water- oi, don't just stand there and go grab the cart." y/n scolded the guards on-site, all of them tensing under her glare as they called for a cart to drive them up to the main estate.

a sigh left past her lips, giving her husband an apologetic smile while taking his hand and guided him to the shade just in case he feels like passing out.

"we still need to drive up to the house. so if you need anything, don't hesitate to tell me alright?"

yup, his heart did just skip a beat- and now his cheeks were heating up, great.

sano shinichiro was known for being weak to women and would always blank out when they'd talk to him- and let's not forget about the twenty rejections that he has experienced when he was in high school.

so it's only natural for him to act awkwardly around the young woman, especially when she does subtle physical contact like hand-holding and whenever she touches his cheek to check if he's still alive- it happened once and never in his life has his heartfelt like exploding.

was this him just being normally awkward or was there another deeper meaning behind this all?

or maybe he's just thirsty?

"it's fine really! are you tired?" he asked, the (h/c) haired woman shaking her head to his question as she let out a thoughtful hum.

oh god, she looked so cute whenever she's deep in her thoughts! with her finger on her chin and eyes narrowed in concentration? the raven-haired man can stare at her all day.

shinichiro was aware that the two of them had a mutual agreement that under no circumstances shall one of them fall for the other- there was a lot of danger in doing an innocent act such as falling in love.

he's aware that his head was still wanted out there by lowlife delinquents that wanted to rise to the top-and he also knows that they'd do anything to get the infamous black dragons founder to break.

and one of which concerns his wife, l/n y/n.

if the public finds out that he's married, fake or not, they'll use that information for their benefits- and that's what he's avoiding.

the two adults may not be legally bound and all that jazz, but he also has his morals and concern for others around him- his wife's safety is one of them as well.

but he just can't help but have a small crush on her- not when she acts all cute and pretty when she's around him he can't!

shinichiro memorized the young woman's little habits that she may not be aware of. one of which is that whenever she's tired, she'd crave a specific food that he remembers whenever he goes out for grocery shopping.

whenever she's called out for work late at night, she'd silently whine like a kid and haul herself off of the couch- he knows that she'll want a cup of tea when she gets back.

he fell for her harder than he could ever imagine.

the raven haired man was snapped out of his daydreams when the sound of a vehicle was approaching them, eyes landing on a white golf cart that was nearing where they are.

men wearing crisp-looking suits got out of the cart and bowed at y/n in a perfect angle- impressed by their professionalism.

"our deepest apologies for the wait l/-" one of the men was cut off when their buddy harshly nudged his shoulder, cutting him off of his sentence.

the same guard cleared his throat, turning to the (h/c) haired woman who was quiet beside him.

"we're sorry for the wait miss minamoto. your parents are waiting in the garden for you."

was it just him or does the air feel a little... tense?

"it's fine. take my husband and i to where they are immediately."

"yes, ma'am."

sano shinichiro didn't know what he expected when he heard that they'd be visiting her parents next- because whatever thought that he had in mind about them, well they're wrong.

sitting there in front of him are two elegant-looking adults who greeted their daughter with a bright smile.

their figures were donned in traditional japanese attire that looked very expensive for him to even afford- the entire piece was probably made with a hundred percent of cotton and genuine silk.

"y/n! and is that your husband?"

shinichiro's hand was taken in her mother's iron grip, shaking it in sheer excitement and enthusiasm as she greeted the man with a big smile on her face.

he didn't know what to do, it's his first time meeting his partner's parents- the poor guy never had any girls stay long enough to meet their parents.

the (h/c) haired woman used her husbands' distracted state to look at her father with a knowing nod, the old man sighing and motioning for the two to take a seat.

"it's nice to finally meet you. we've heard much about you to know that you've been treating our daughter right."

"it's a pleasure to meet you, sir."

f/n nodded in courtesy before turning to his daughter with a small smile on his face, his wife excitedly chattering with the young woman about their wedding details that didn't happen.

"why didn't you tell us that you've been married?! and to a good-looking man at that? i raised you better than this minamoto y/n."

y/n was thankful that her parents were considerate enough to keep her identity under wraps now that shinichiro was with them, smiling at m/n as her mother continued chatting her ear away.

"i'm sorry mother. but don't worry, now that shinichiro and i talked to his side of the family- we'll be holding our remarriage for everyone."

in reality, they were still going to discuss their little 'marriage' plan and what to do- the (h/c) haired woman instantly regretting what she had said to the older sano back in their house.

but this is what you have to do if you want to secure that position as the leader of the next generation.

"a remarriage?"

l/n-minamoto y/n nodded, gently taking shinichiro's hand into hers as she proudly showed her parents the glistening wedding bands that decorated their fingers.

it wasn't anything special- it just rings that the raven haired male found when he was mindlessly roaming around a thrift shop, immediately taking interest in the jewelry.

in his defense, they wanted to have a believable 'married couple' image right? how can they do that without the rings?

"yup! shin and i felt bad that we hid our relationship on both sides. remarriage is a good enough apology don't you think?"

m/n let out an excited squeal, gripping her husband's arm, and immediately started talking to him about wedding plans and venues.

god bless the clueless woman who didn't know about her daughter and husband's agreement.

yes, even with her being married to someone who runs the underworld- she was clueless that this marriage was made for her daughter to take after f/n. the two l/n had no heart to tell her about it since the woman always dreamed to see the (h/c) haired woman wearing a wedding gown.

y/n let out a chuckle, sitting back to watch her poor father getting dragged out of his chair and into the house where her mother would surely take out her collections of wedding planning magazines that she had saved up.

"your parents are lovely... no wonder you're like this."

she let out a hum, turning to look at shinichiro who was quiet the whole time. was she supposed to be insulted or delighted about his compliment?

the raven haired male let out a laugh, giving her a soft pat on the head that made his heart thump loudly inside of his chest.

"i'm lucky to be your husband."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.2K 359 17
"๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š- ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ '๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง'." โค…in which chifuyu matsuno falls for a girl from a class ahead of him...
292K 13.2K 26
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™๐™š, ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ...
86.4K 3.1K 28
หš เผ˜โ™กหšโ€โžท โ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ! โž โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ•ฐโ”€ โ”ˆโžค ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• is something we cannot let go...
58.3K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...