๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ...

Oleh cassii-

"๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š. ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž ๐™–๐™จ๐™  ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–... Lebih Banyak

welcome
playlist
๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ.
๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ.
๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ.
๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ/๐ง-๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ'๐ฌ
๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.
๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'๐ฌ.
๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค.
๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.

๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ.

1.8K 55 2
Oleh cassii-

l/n y/n or as people outside her line of work would call her- minamoto y/n.

the young woman had nothing against her family name l/n. and if given a chance then she would proudly prance around the streets wearing that name on her sleeves for anyone to see. but because the name is connected with the president of the infamous port mafia- she had to take precautions on how she'd use it.

it's rare that people wouldn't know the history of the l/n family, branching out to the early years of when the known criminal gang was nothing but a lowly group of delinquents who'd do petty crimes like theft and fraud.

so it's kind of dangerous to both the woman and the public if she'd show up being the daughter of the current president of the gang.

there are many gangs out there that wanted to have a taste on what it's like being the top and the most feared organization in the entirety of tokyo- and they wanted to have that title to themselves to the point that they'd do anything to acquire it.

and having a bounty on your head is exactly what they needed to be called the top delinquent gang there is.

however, l/n f/n was a cautious man since birth- learning from his families past mistakes of revealing who their partners and children were to the general public that caused a mass assassination during the fifth generation of the port mafia.

so on the day that his first daughter was brought out to this world, he did everything in his power that in under no circumstances should the world know that she has ties with the family and would only use her last name inside of the estate.

y/n was then given her mother's family name, minamoto, as an alibi for the public. both last names upholds a certain legacy- so it wasn't much of a big deal for her at all.

and this was the main reason why she had to lie to her husband to-be. i mean, who would marry a woman if they found out that she's actually tied with a bigshot criminal organization?

marrying someone who works inside of the port mafia is like playing russian roulette- you have to take the risks of either getting killed by your partners enemies or be killed by your partner themselves.

she's aware that if the little mechanic boy would find out about her family line, that'll surely scare him out and would waste her time into finding another candidate for a husband.

"mai, tell the head chef to prepare a meal for two tonight. and tell the head maid to prepare the living room and the dining hall- we'll be having an important guest arriving in an hour." with a wave of her hand, her assistant immediately left her office to inform the head staff's about the masters request.

(e/c) eyes stared at the seal on the bottom of the parchment, a sigh leaving past her lips as she leaned her chin on her palm.

sitting on top of her oak wood desk was a marriage certificate that she had gotten from a close friend of hers who works with the government, wanting to secure her 'marriage' as fast as possible.

y/n knows that the young man whom she didn't even ask his name would agree on this little arrangement of hers once he has heard about the benefits that would come in marrying her- purposefully leaving the cons that are also there to avoid wasting time on searching for another man.

she had no clue as to why she had chosen the mechanic as her first candidate, seeing as there were others there that she can get- aware that they wouldn't resist in her charms and would agree in a heart beat.

and yet she chose to settle for a simple man who trashed her beloved bike around- not to mention awkward around women too.

maybe it was the undeniable feeling of power that came from him, sensing something that screamed of superiority that she was attracted to, or maybe because she's just that lazy to go around asking the same phrases to different men hoping that they aren't already married.

the (h/c) haired woman was snapped out of her thoughts when someone knocked on her door, one of her trusted guards standing there with their neutral expression.

"i'm sorry to disturb you mistress, but your guest has arrived and is waiting for you in the foyer. shall i send him here?" this made her raise a brow at this, looking at her clock to check the time.

if she remembered correctly, she still had an hour before the mechanic was said to arrive- and to her shock, that one hour had already passed. was she that deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice the time?

y/n pinched the bridge of her nose, disappointed in herself because of not being time-oriented to this important 'meeting'

"it's alright. i'll welcome him in- make sure that the pigs won't leave the basement while i have my guest over, am i clear?"

"with clarity."

and with that, the guard left the woman to her thoughts. the chair squealed as she forcefully stood up, albeit too lazy and tired to move around but knew that it was important to give her husband a proper welcome.

"i guess it's show time."

sano shinichiro blindly followed behind the maids who showed him to the foyer, distracted by the shiny expensive floors and the chandelier that hung above him.

not going to lie he did feel like a sore thumb, wearing nothing but his usual tee and sweats to such place like this.

he was right, minamoto y/n was clearly a woman with money.

"the mistress will be with you shortly." dark eyes watched as the maids scurried away, closing the door behind them softly as they left the man inside of the room holding more expensive stuff- things that even after working in his own shop for years now, he couldn't even afford.

from the intricately carved arm chairs to the oil paintings that hung on the walls, shinichiro felt like he was inside of some english house or something.

the carpets were made from genuine fur, amazing him even more- is that blood?

indeed, there was a suspicious, dried out puddle of red that clung on the edge of the beautiful carpet, and seemingly seeped through the fabric to create a small damn puddle on the floor.

now he's a man of caution, avoiding anything that may harm him and his family- but he couldn't stop his curiosity to find out what this was.

before he can even walk up to the stain however, the doors opened and in came the woman of the night wearing her usual blouse and slacks.

she walked in with pride and confidence in each stride, chin up and eyes immediately landing on his figure who was still looking like a fish out of water.

"ah, mechanic man, you're here." she said, a smile ghosting on her lips as she approached the man- him giving her a look of wonder and confusion.

"mechanic man- don't tell me you don't even know my name."

y/n didn't reply, giving him a closed eyed smile as she looked around the room.

"i take it that you liked it? all of these things were either handcrafted or made out of natural things- this room alone costs the same price as one of the rooms in tokyo's most expensive hotel."

shinichiro should've expected that this woman right here would treat her money like they were nothing of value, and this room right here was the evidence to that.

"i'll admit that it did amaze me. but uh... i have a question?" the young woman hummed, turning to him with a wondering look as she patiently waited for his words.

thank god that she actually napped hours prior to their meet up, feeling refreshed and energized as ever to finally be a little forgiving to anyone who crosses her way.

(e/c) eyes followed to where the man was pointing at, landing at the suspicious red stain that made her click her tongue in distaste in the inside.

"do you have an injured pet or something?"

"... that's wine. someone must've spilled it when they were cleaning after my most recent meetings inside here."

of course it wasn't wine but how can you casually say 'oh that's blood from one of my most recent debt collection, no big deal.' she isn't that dumb.

bless shinichiro's heart for being forgiving and trusting to anyone that he meets- except for those who tried to kill him and harm his family that is, they all can rot for all he cares.

y/n coughed, averting his attention from the 'wine' and gestured at the seats in the middle of the room.

"please take a seat, we have a lot to discuss tonight."

the raven haired man noticed her having a change of mood, seemingly having more patience now than the woman that he had met earlier throughout the day when she had that edge to her- and this helped him calm down and not worry about getting his tongue ripped off.

making himself comfortable on the plush chairs, a paper was handed to him- the marriage contract that he didn't even notice was in the hands of the woman.

"i take it that you already have an answer to my question?"

her voice was sharp and commanding, something befitting as the head of the estate. (e/c) eyes looking at him expectantly as he read through the contract- making sure to read even the fine lines to not miss a detail.

this paper seemed like a normal marriage contract to him, no alterations whatsoever.

you would think that this normal paper would calm him down right? well wrong- because if there's anything that he learned from watching movies is that anything normal isn't normal at all.

"that's but a regular contract. i had a friend give it to me the moment i left your shop." y/n crossed her legs as she studied the reluctant man in front of her, a sigh leaving his lips as he set the paper down.

"i still don't get why you chose me- and what benefits do i get in marrying you."

she chuckled, leaning her chin on her palms as her calculating gaze looked at him up and down.

"you sure do have a lot of questions. fine, i'll answer everything that you'd want to know about."

"first, i chose you because i wanted to. as for the benefits- well there's a lot. after marrying me or in our case, signing that contract, half of my monthly salary would be transferred to you. any living relatives that you have will have special treatments by the government like free healthcare services and free tuition. and anything is up to you."

y/n knew that her terms are irresistible, not only would it benefit the man but also his relatives that he holds dear to him- that's a offer that he would never come across to in his life ever again.

shinichiro was stunned by this, not expecting to receive such benefits- and all because he agreed to be this woman's fake husband.

"question, why would you even want a fake marriage anyways?"

"simple- i'm here to inherit in my father's business which is normally passed down from father to son. but seeing as i'm his only child and a daughter nonetheless, i need a husband to rule the company in my steed so that i can rule with him."

now this is a jackpot.

the raven haired man didn't know what to say- i mean, he's actually going to marry this woman right here and be her pawn in obtaining her father's business?

hey, he's not complaining- just curious.

now that all the offers are on the table, it's now up to sano shinichiro to agree and sign that paper of hers so that they can finally move on to the next step of the plan- which is to announce it to everyone.

and i mean everyone.

to make their little fake marriage seem legit, they need to arrange events that are usually held in the real events to make it seem more realistic.

"wait- if this is nothing but a fake marriage, why do i have to sign on this certificate?" he asked, raising a brow at the (h/c) haired woman who shrugged.

"for legitimacy. if we want people to believe our little scheme, then having a validated document stating our union is the best way to go."

shinichiro nodded at this, understanding where she's getting at as his eyes skimmed through the paper one last time.

"alright- i'll be your husband." y/n smiled at this, taking a pen out of her pocket for him to finally sign that damned paper.

"but, i have some terms that you need to follow for our situation to be fair because marriage is a whole 'nother level just for your bike."

as much as she hated to admit it- he's correct. having to agree in this fake marriage seems a little too much for a punishment for ruining her bike.

with a forced smile, she nodded for him to continue, shinichiro not sensing her annoyance directed towards him as he began listing his terms in this relationship.

"first, i want to live somewhere near my bike shop. if you mean what you said about us having to sell our relationship to our relatives, then living together is our first step. but i can't move in with you here because of the distance and it's just too big for my liking."

"second, we'll be sleeping in separate rooms. people wouldn't know about our agreement since they can only see the exterior of our relationship- and it also serves as a privacy for both you and i."

"third, if you'd allow me, i'd like to meet up with my side of the family and explain the situation. they're the only ones who can know, i promise they wouldn't tell a single soul about this. that's all for now."

y/n gazed at the carpeted floor with a calculating look swirling on her irises, taking his words into consideration as she lightly tapped her fingers on her arm chair.

they all seem understandable except for the last one- she just can't bear with the thought of having her secret let out. and even if they're trusted, she doesn't trust other wandering ears lurking in the shadows.

"alright, i'll agree to all of your terms except for the last one. do understand that we cannot afford to have any mistakes in this partnership."

"starting tomorrow, you'll be moving in with me on the house that i'm going to look into. i'll make sure of it that it'll have three or more rooms to not raise unnecessary questions like 'why are there two rooms?', having many would let them think that we just have a spacious house and not us sleeping separately."

shinichiro nodded in understanding, totally getting where she's getting at when she said that they need to be more careful about this.

silence enveloped the two, the both of them stuck in their own little realities as the sound of her grandfather clock ticked in the background.

"so... this is it huh?" he asked, twirling the pen in between his fingers as his eyes trailed on the two blank lines on the bottom of the paper.

"i must say, i do find this quite exciting. having to insert ourselves in a fake marriage just for inheritance- i couldn't thank you enough."

y/n smiled at him, and a genuine one at that- one that held no malice nor bad intentions behind them.

an amused chuckle left his lips, gliding the pen on the parchments smooth surface as he signed his name at the bottom- giving the paper to the young woman for her to sigh.

her eyes caught on to his name, a small smile gracing her lips as she signed on the other blank space.

"well then, sano shinichiro, it's nice to do business with you."

"or should i say, husband."

this is it- both adults agreeing to a life changing decision that benefits them in both good and bad.

in their eyes, it's nothing but a partnership built in trust and professionalism. l/n y/n wanting her place as the next president and sano shinichiro helping out on his family with the benefits that he'll receive.

but in the eyes of the gods, it's two dumb adults who got together and unknowingly joined the game of fate.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

480K 19.1K 50
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™‡/๐™‰ ๐™”/๐™‰ , ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ , ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ 3 ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
16.1K 675 17
"๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค." โค…in which mitsuya takashi meets a girl outside of the convenience sto...
203K 5.7K 35
..... completed..... -izana kurokawa- "๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
168K 6.5K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...