Mᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs | TK

Army_Author tarafından

Marriage is a covenant It's not a contract signed for a period of time You cannot end it whenever you want It... Daha Fazla

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
CHAPTER 1 : )
CHAPTER 2 : )
CHAPTER 3 : )
CHAPTER 4 : )
CHAPTER 5 : )
CHAPTER 6 : )
CHAPTER 7 : )
CHAPTER 8 : )
CHAPTER 9 : )
CHAPTER 10 : )
CHAPTER 11 : )
CHAPTER 12 : )
CHAPTER 13 : )
CHAPTER 14 : )
CHAPTER 15 : )
CHAPTER 16 : )
CHAPTER 17 : )
CHAPTER 18 : )
CHAPTER 19 : )
CHAPTER 20 : )
CHAPTER 21 : )
CHAPTER 22 : )
CHAPTER 23 : )
CHAPTER 24 : )
CHAPTER 25 : )
CHAPTER 26 : )
CHAPTER 27 : )
CHAPTER 28 : )
CHAPTER 29 : )
CHAPTER 30 : )
CHAPTER 31 : )
CHAPTER 32 : )
CHAPTER 33 : )
CHAPTER 34 : )
CHAPTER 35 : )
CHAPTER 36 : )
CHAPTER 37 : )
CHAPTER 39 : )
CHAPTER 40 : )
CHAPTER 41 : )

CHAPTER 38 : )

942 23 12
Army_Author tarafından

Author's POV :
After the family dinner that day everything went on smoothly and day's passed by with lot's of laughter and fun . But sadly , today is the last day of their stay in the jeon mansion .

Mrs jeon was not at all pleasant with this she even tried to convince jungkook to extend his leave but this time he shutted her off by telling her about other pending work and meetings on hold .

Jiwoon also decided to go with taekook as he was also going to leave day after tommorrow as his vaccations were about to end and he had to go back and continue with his studies . Also , the airport was nearby from taekook's mansion .

Jungkook's POV :
Ever since jungkook announced that they'll be going back to their mansion tommorrow tae was looking pretty gloomy .
All of a sudden his smile vanished and he was looking pale . He decided to ask tae about it but all day tae was so occupied with his family that he didn't come to their bedroom for once .

After having dinner , when everyone went to their respective rooms . Jungkook also went to their bedroom and sat on bed with his laptop waiting for tae .

Author's POV :
After tae was done with his work in the kitchen he walked towards their shared bedroom . When he opened the door he saw jungkook sitting there working on his laptop he didn't make any sound and quietly went towards the bathroom grabbing his nightwear .

After awhile , jungkook looked up from the laptop screen when he heard the bathroom door opening revealing tae who came out freshly showered .

After tae was done with his night routine and all kook expected him to sit beside him and wait for him but tae didn't spare him a glance and laid on his side of the bed backfacing him .

Kook let out a sigh closing his laptop and slowly shifted towards taehyung and laid beside him . He wrapped his arms around tae pulling him closer and said " i know you're not sleeping so plz turn around and talk to me "

Again he did not get any answer now he was a bit frustrated . He swiftly turned around and now jungkook was on top of tae .

" jungkook " tae called out his name with wide eyes . " yeah , care to talk now ? " kook asked looking straight into his eyes . " It's just nothing . I'm not upset with you , I'm just being silly " tae said while playing with Jungkook's shirt button. " Tae you know i won't judge you just tell me whatever it is " jungkook said convincing him .

" um..I'm just sad that we have to leave tommorrow " tae confessed. " but why are you sad babe we are just returning to our mansion " kook asked not getting him .

" I know but after returning you'll be busy with your work again and I'll be home alone here , your eomma and jiwoon always keep me entertained and i love spending time with them " tae said slightly pouting .

" but you know i can't leave you alone " jungkook said . " whyy~" tae whinned
" because i just can't . Plz try to understand i promise I'll take you out and make sure you'll not get bored ok ? " jungkook said .

" you promise ? " tae asked extending his pinky finger towards him . Kook chuckled at his antics and joined his finger with him sealing his promise . " ok we are good now . Sleep we have to leave early tommorrow " kook said as he pulled tae closer who noded and closed his eyes mumbling a small ' goodnight ' .

TIME SKIP'S ~~

EARLY MORNING :
Taekook and jiwoon three of them were all set to leave . Mr jeon and mrs jeon hugged each of them wishing them a safe journey and asked them to visit again soon ~

After they were done they got in the car and drove away towards taekook's mansion ~

Later that day :
They arrived at the mansion at noon and that day as usually jungkook went to his company and now tae and jiwoon were alone in the mansion .

They spent their time chatting , playing video games etc . Later , at evening tae helped jiwoon to pack his clothes which were here in their mansion as remaining things were already packed .

By the time jungkook came back , tae prepared dinner . Kook took a shower and joined them in the dining table and three of them ate in peace and went to sleep ~

Nextday : Morning ~

Jungkook's POV :
Jungkook was sitting in the car waiting for tae and jiwoon to come down . Luggage and everything was already kept .
Soon both tae and jiwoon accompanied him in the car and they drove towards the airport .

When they reached the airport , jungkook helped jiwoon with his luggage and they bid their final goodbye .

" Taehyungie ~ I'll be back soon . Take care of yourself and my cold hyung" jiwoon said while hugging taehyung . " ok that's enough now leave " Kook said separating both of them .

" Hyung are you really that excited to send me off " jiwoon asked wiggling his eyebrows trying to annoy his hyung for which kook replied with a small 'yes' and again both the brothers started bickering while tae chuckled looking at the duo .

Author's POV :
On their way back home taekook were alone in the car , tae was looking out of the window while jungkook was driving and glancing at taehyung time to time .
He saw how tae was not cheerful anymore he was trying to cover up his sadness but he couldn't .

Finally when the car stopped in front of the mansion tae got down first followed by jungkook .

Taehyung's POV :
As soon as he entered the mansion he went straight towarda the couch and sat there leaning back . He looked around when the couch sank and saw jungkook sitting there.

" You're not going to company today ?? " he said in a soft tone . " I am but i still have sometime " Jungkook replied to which tae nodded in response.

" would you like to join me ?? " jungkook asked . " to where ? " tae asked with a confused face . " my workplace " kook said with a warm smile .

" but what will i do there ?? And is it ok for me to come there " tae asked with a small pout . Kook smiled at him and pulled him closer to his chest and said " why can't you be there when the ceo itself want's you there , babe did you forget that your husband is the ceo let me see who dares to stop my beautiful wife ~"

Tae turned red listening to him . " Taee~ why are you turning red??" Kook asked mocking him .

In response to this tae pushed him to the couch making him lay on his back and leaned closer to his face and said " Don't you enjoy teasing me a little too much ~??Now this is what you get "

Tae leaned closer to Jungkook's face as if he was going to kiss him making jungkook close his eyes ~

Jungkook's POV :
He opened his eyes when he didn't feel anything and saw tae staring at him with a naughty smile .

" What the hell tae ?? You just didn't do that to me " jungkook said disappointed while tae laughed at him .

Taehyung's POV :
After he was done laughing he saw how jungkook was still angry so he came closer and said " ok I'm sorry this time I'm really going to do it "

Jungkook looked up when he felt tae leaning in closer to his lips . He closed his eyes waiting for his lips but opened it immediately when he felt a cold sensation in his chin instead of his lips ~
Tae got up from him and laughed again and said " kook you can't whine now whether on the lips or not a kiss is a kiss~"

Author's POV :
Jungkook stood up from his place with a slight smirk and said " Ok I'm not complaining ~ but how are you going to save yourself "

Tae looked at him with raised eyebrows and asked " Save myself from what ??" . Kook smirked and came closer to him while wiggling his fingers and said " From the tickle monsterr~~"
Jungkook started tickling taehyung who laughed while trying to escape .

Jungkook stopped when he noticed that the other one was not able to breathe . He looked at tae who was under him trying to catch his breath while his chest was moving up and down .

When both of them finally calmed down kook asked " so you're are accompanying me to the company ?? " . " Yes , it's better than being alone here " tae said making jungkook smile at him ~

After a while , jungkook changed in to a suit and tae also dressed up .
" Let's goo~ " tae said in a cheerful tone .
" Yeah !! But why are you suddenly so excited?? " jungkook asked while opening the car door for him .

" i don't know maybe bcoz i don't have to stay alone in the mansion " tae said getting in the car . Jungkook nodded at him and both of them drove towards JK production ~

=====================================
Hello~ reader's !!
After long time i was finally able to write something 👽 A bigg thanks to all those you are still reading 💖 It means a lot to me <33 I know reading after long gap is really confusing I'm so sorry 🤧

I hope I'll be able to update again real soon !! and plz do comment what you are expecting to happen further and if you are satisfied with the chapter <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

238K 16.1K 64
It all started with Jungkook pretending . . . . Pretending to not know that Taehyung was lying to him all along about their relationship, from the ve...
326K 24.5K 53
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
13.1K 700 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...
679K 36.1K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...