𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕮𝖗𝖔�...

By thegirlnextdoor7781

" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three s... More

Prologue
Cast
1. 𝓢𝖎𝔂𝖆.
2. 𝓐𝓻𝖏𝖚𝖓.
3. 𝕬 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖘.
4. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌.
5. 𝕯𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖒𝖆.
6. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍.
7. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊.
8. 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕰𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
9. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌.
10. 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝔂𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘.
11. 𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊.
12. 𝕸𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕳𝖎𝖒.
14. 𝕿𝖗𝔂𝖎𝖓𝖌.
15. 𝕮𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌.
16. 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.
17. 𝕿𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌.
18. 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖙.
19. 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘.
20. 𝕸𝖎𝖝𝖊𝖉 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.
21. 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖕 𝕮𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗.
22. 𝓗𝖔𝖑𝖎.
23. 𝕬𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.
Author's Note
24. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍.
25. 𝓗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝓛𝖔𝖛𝖊.
26. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙.
27. 𝕽𝖆𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖆.
28. 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.
29. 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.
30. 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
31. 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝓛𝖔𝖔𝓴𝖘.
32. 𝕸𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖆.
33. 𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖓𝓴𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘.
34. 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
35. 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
36. 𝓟𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘-𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊
37. 𝓔𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖊𝓿𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
38. 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘.
39. 𝓐𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
40. 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
41. 𝓗𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖉.
42. 𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓.
43. 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊, 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊!
44. 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘.
45. 𝓥𝖔𝖜𝖘.
46. 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝕭𝖊𝖉.
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊.
Important
Broken.

13. 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊!

68.4K 3.4K 725
By thegirlnextdoor7781

A/N- Apologies, this chapter hasn't come out like I wanted to. Sorry to disappoint you guys!!😔

IT'S TIME!

Siya ~

" What if I lock him out of the room?" I asked cockroach as I was back to my place for the pagphere.

" That is his palace duffer, he will have thirty more comfortable rooms to be in. Be a bit more creative." I jumped on the couch with an apple in his hand as I was chilling on the bed.

" Nothing works on him, you know. It's like I start the process of frustrating him and then, in turn, by the end of everything, I am the one who is left irritated!" I whined, getting up and walking to sit next to him.

" Add lot's of chilly to his food?" He asked, taking a bite of the apple before I snatched it away from him and he nudged me on the shoulder.

" I added so much salt in his kheer but he ate it all without one frown on his face. I doubt chillies would do any better." I sulked, kicking him as he switched the television on.

" What do you want to watch?" He asked.

" I don't care, Modern Family?" I asked and he nodded, navigating to the show while I continued to hog on the Apple.

" We need to think of something bigger then. These antics won't really work on him. He doesn't seem to mind anything you do. Had someone else dared to talk to him like you do, they'd most definitely suffer." He replied and I totally agreed with him for once.

" I can annoy him getting his room messy daily and not cleaning it! Mumma gets annoyed by this!" A brilliant idea struck me.

" Yeah as if he doesn't have about 10 servants just for that." Karan bhai was making a lot of sense and more than that, I snickered on myself. What was going on with me? Karan Bhai? He is Cockroach!!!

" If you both are done planning and plotting against your husband and brother-in-law respectively, why don't we go and have dinner? Everyone is waiting for us." Rohit bhai entered the room, demanding our attention.

" What has mumma made? If it's not Paneer Tikka Masala with butter naan, I am not having dinner." I declared at the first instance.

" You are the Princess of the house and now our Queen, how can anyone not comply to your demands, your Highness?" Cockroach got up and pulled me with him.

" Don't call me that. I will kill you." I threatened him and cringed at the Queen part.

" Shut it, you two." Rohit bhai came and stood in between us and placed both his hands on both our shoulders as we walked together.

" Papa, what do you think is the one thing that Ranaji hates the most?" I asked Papa as we had started to eat.

" Someone who wastes his time and disrespects his family. Why do you ask?" He replied and then asked me.

" Just general knowledge, you know." I shrugged my shoulders and took another morsel.

" I know very well about your interest in General Knowledge beta. I am warning you Siya, don't try and trouble your husband purposefully." Mumma warned me and I grinned.

" Mumma, you guys have fulfilled your responsibility and duty or whatever you call it, now it's my turn to take my revenge and none of you can stop me." I told everyone honestly. If I am to annoy him, why not do it in front of everyone?

Mumma looked like she wanted to argue but papa stopped her and I was so glad.

" I am coming back to work from tomorrow. I will keep an eye on our troublemaker." He mocked me and I gave him a sarcastic look.

" It's time." Tanaya Bhabhi said as we all were done with dinner.

" No bhabhi. It's still fifteen minutes to nine. Sit here only for a while." I replied to her. We all had planned to watch Chak de India which would start at 9.

" I will never understand this girl! The baby is coming!" Bhabhi screamed and just like that, once again, we all were on our feet.

" I'll go and get the car." Rohit bhai said.

" I'll call the hospital up." Papa reached for his phone.

" I'll get the maternity bag." Hansika bhabhi ran upstairs.

Cockroach, who was going to be a dad was still sitting in shock.

" I'll grab my baby." Mumma laughed, looking at Karan bhai and made him stand on his feet.

" I'll stay home with Kritik." I said, holding his hand and everyone agreed before leaving.

" So Champ...do you want a younger brother or a little sister?" I asked Kritik as we sat in front of the TV and started Chak de India.

" I want a little sister Bua! It will be so fun to call her chuhiya." He mocked his chachu and me in the same sentence. Karan bhai and I just can't stop calling each other Chuhiya and Cockroach!!

" That's the only reason you want a sister?" I narrowed my eyes at him, waiting to hear his answer.

He looked completely guilty but before he could say anything else, my phone went off.

" Bua! Your phone. You sit, I will get your phone." He said, making a dash to my room.

" Carefully!" I called after him but his train had already left the station.

" Bua...." He came running back and hopped on my lap, giving me the phone. It was an unknown number.

" What is wrong with people? Telemarketing even at night!" I tossed it aside and tried to focus on the movie instead but my mind kept wandering to what would be happening in the hospital. Personally, I wanted a baby boy for all the selfish reasons because being the baby girl of the house always had it's benefits!

" Bua it's your phone ringing for the third time!" Kritik handed it over to me one again and this time, I had no option but to pick up.

" Listen, I don't want any credit card or coupons or a holiday package or pressure cooker or whatever it is that you are selling and what company do you work for? How much is it paying you to stay so dedicated and motivated to call at 10 PM in the night?" I asked, picking up and then hung up.

" Let me call your dad now and ask if everything is going well there, okay?" I told Kritik before dialing Rohit bhai who picked up just as soon.

" What is going on bhai?" I asked him.

" Tanaya has been taken for surgery. I'll call you once we get the good news. The network is very disturbed here." He told me before we hung up.

" Bua can you please call Fufaji? I want to talk to Jahanavi and tell her that I am going to become an elder brother soon!?" He asked, taking my phone in his hands and I was taken aback for a moment. Fufaji?

" Who?" I asked him.

" Arjun fufaji!" He said, once again and my eyes widened. Yes, he was technically his fufaji.

" I don't have his number." I told him the truth and he giggled.

" Bua please call him na! I want to tell Jahanavi!" He whined and continued to search in the phone.

" Do you want to go out and get an ice-cream?" I tried to bribe him.

Before he could answer in a yes, the doorbell went off and once again, Kritik ran towards the door.

" Kritik, no. Sit here. I will go and see. Now." I asked of him and he immediately followed my instructions as I made way towards the door. No responsible adult should let kids attend the door this late at night. It was almost 11.

I opened the gate to find His Royalass Highness standing in front of me and Jahanavi was standing beside him as I looked on, confused. He was still in his work clothes but the suit jacket was off, the first two buttons of his shirt were undone and the sleeves, roll up with the jacket hanging on his left arm while he held Jahanavi's hand in the other. He looked like someone who pulls out even the mess with perfection and.....I am going mad. What is wrong with my brain and why does it go on one track when I see him?

What was he doing here at this time?

" What?" I asked, not moving to let him in.

" Badi Maa can I please come inside?" Janu asked, looking up at me and i couldn't stop myself from smiling.

" Of course darling, in you go!" I shifted and she ran off inside and once again, I was back at my position to stop him from coming inside.

" Let me come inside, little flower." He requested me but he looked a lot tired than he usually does. I wonder what happened?

" I don't let strangers come inside my home just like that." I, once again, couldn't resist myself from testing his patience.

" Then it's a good thing that I am your husband, isn't it?" He replied as a smile made its way on his lips and my mouth dropped in shock. I keep forgetting that I had to unfortunately marry him yesterday!

" Only because of a series of unfortunate events, trust me." I rolled my eyes and slammed the door shut as he made his way inside.

" What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound bored.

" Papa called me, asking me to come here because you and Kritik were the ones here." He replied, making his way to the living room.

" Why does no one not trust me to be alone with Kritik? It's not like we'd go out or something so late!" I tried to defend myself.

" Maybe because you choose not to answer your phone like adults. I most certainly don't sell credit cards or coupons or holiday packages or pressure cookers, little one." He replied with a tiniest hint of laughter in his voice, leaving me confused till the time I connected the dots. He was the one calling me!!

" You shouldn't be calling a girl so late in the night. It is not decent." I uttered the first bullshit that came across my mind.

" You keep forgetting that you are my wife, don't you?" He asked. Dammit! I need to stop playing this card, it always backfires!

" I choose not to remember it. You know, like people usually want to forget their nightmares, not want constant reminders of it." I shrugged my shoulders and said in the most sugary tone possible to blunt the brunt of my embarrassment.

" Yes bua, I want to go to the ice-cream parlour!" Kritik replied to me as he saw me again and I cringed.

" Of course Kritik! We will go tomorrow." I tried to cover up.

" No bua! You promised to take me there right now!" He partially lied. I never promised! I just asked him if he wanted to go.

I dared to look at Ranaji once and his smile was already mocking me and I was so sure he must be enjoying catching me red-handed.

" So....so what? I can take my best friend for ice-cream if I want, whenever I want to." I cleared my throat and folded my arms, suddenly feeling extremely exposed in the tank top I was wearing with shorts.

" So that means we are going bua?" Kritik asked, clapping.

" Yes. Wait for me. I will go and change." I couldn't go back on my word now and decided to make way to my room when Jahanavi called after me.

" I also want to go with you two!" She demanded and I turned to give her a smile.

" We weren't going to go without you Janu! Now give me just one minute! " I replied before walking away.

It took me five minutes to put on my midnight blue polka dress with sneakers. I left my hair loose but wore a scrunchie on my wrist just in case before going to Kritik's room to fetch a hoodie for him. Janu was already wearing one.

Siya's Look ~

" Here, wear this. It will get chilly on the scooty." I made him wear it but before I could reach for the keys to my vehicle, a voice stopped me.

" The car is right outside. Come on." He said as his knuckles brushed past my upper arm when I turned and I shivered at the touch slightly and my hand involuntarily went up to the spot.

" Yes!" Both the kids cheered and ran out of the house but I wan't really worried. Ranaji's bodyguards must be right outside.

" This is a terrible idea. I am not going anywhere with you." I announced walking in front of him.

" I am not letting you and the kids go unescorted at this late hour anywhere even if that is what you want." He replied, leaning to the wall and folded his arms as he threw his head back and closed his eyes for a moment, clearly waiting for me to argue with him but I wasn't this unreasonable. It was a matter of safety of the children, besides, I was feeling a teeny-tiny bit of pity towards him, he did look really tired.

" How do you suggest we'd explain to people as to why are we having ice-cream together with the children without telling them the truth?" I asked him and this is what grabbed his attention as he opened his eyes once again and looked at me.

" Haven't I kept my word to you that no one will find out until you want them too, little one?" He questioned me, instead to which I nodded my head meekly.

" Then come with me." He asked, standing straight and extended his hand for me to walk ahead like a proper gentleman.

" Fine, just this once." I muttered, walking ahead and out as he followed. I then locked the house and he opened the door to the car for me and then went to the driving seat. The kids were already sitting at the back, talking.

" Girl"

" Boy"

" Girl"

" Boy"

Janu was advertising for a boy while Kritik wanted a baby sister for not so ethical reasons.

" Badi Maa, what do you want?" Janu asked.

" I am in your team. I also want a boy!" I told her and she cheered even more.

" That is only because Bua gets all the attention and doesn't want anyone to take that away from her!" Kritik announced and for the second time today, this boy embarrassed me.

" That is not true." I denied the allegations but those two got busy among themselves once again.

" All this attention I give you and that does not affect you in the least, little flower and yet more of it is what you wish for?" He had a smirk playing on his lips as I turned to look at him and for some god forsaken reason, heat crept on my cheeks and I flustered. What were his words doing to me!!

I quickly averted my eyes from him back to my fingers and after taking a quick breath, decided to reply.

" No Ranaji. I don't want any of your attention. A bit enough has completely changed my life. I don't think I can handle anymore of it." I mustered the most tauntingly sarcastic tone and smile that I could and uttered these words to him.

He didn't say anything but the smirk playing on his lips didn't go away either which only meant that my sarcastic and taunting tone failed to show it's affect once again and this time, the disappointment was a bit less to creep in because maybe I was getting used to his cool as cucumber attitude!

" Bade Papa, you were supposed to take us for ice-cream, not bring us home!" Jahanavi whined as I looked around to find out that we were in the Palace. Wait, what?

" Princess, where is the best Ice-cream in the city served?" He asked, looked at Janu through the front rear-view mirror of the car.

" Our Kitchen! How silly of me. Let's go!" She giggled, getting out of the car followed by Kritik.

We got down from the car too and the moment I did, a gush of cold wind passed, leaving me in chills as I wrapped my arms around myself, walking.

Not two seconds later, a coat was wrapped around me and once again, I felt the same weird sensation as earlier when his hand touched my shoulders.

" I don't need...." I tried to take it off but he stopped my hands from taking his suit blazer off my shoulders by placing his hands on top of mine.

" Come on." Was all he said and I felt warmth around me and I subconsciously pulled that jacket closer to me as we continued walk ahead.

Hey guys! This is the next chapter.

Apologies, this chapter hasn't come out like I wanted to. Sorry to disappoint you guys ://

To unlock the next one, at least 200 comments are required on this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 886 18
"I will break your ego by marrying you and leaving you alone,I will see how you will face the world" he said. And he did what he said. After some t...
52.9K 1.8K 40
First book of the Royal Series *I mean.. You don't want to do anything?* *You want me to do that 'anything' to you?* __________________ *Don't do th...
29.8K 1.1K 28
The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . He rules the underworld. He is forced to...
3.3M 185K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...