Chasing Fate

By Wild101Life

From the Authors that brought you The Tale of Panthera Regina, brings you Chasing Fate. This will feature Sno... More

Noticed
Prologue
A New world
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Characters
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The three tribes
More Tribes
Continued Tribes
Chapter 25
Balance and Chaos
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Characters 2

2 2 0
By Wild101Life

Umbra "Shadow"

Creator: Wild101Life

Tribe: Mudwing and unknown

Gender: Female

Age: Not born yet

Family: Father: Russet Cedar "Grove" Mother: unknown Aunts: Dara (Wolfwings, Dragonrider), Sami (Wolfwings, Dragonrider) Uncle: Sami (Wolfwings)

Job: unlisted

Bio: She is playful, and kind but has trouble controlling her powers.

Abilities: Elements, and changing from her Elemental form and chaos form

Description: Has purple feather wings and a tan or black coloration.

Weakness: Trouble at controlling her powers. Easily distracted.

Blue

Creator: Wild101Life

Status: Delta

Tribe: Wolfwings

Breed: Cavalier King Charles spaniel, Golden Retriever mix

Gender: Male

Age: 25

Family: Mother: Ghost Father: Shadow Brother: Sol Sisters: Luna and Star. Cousin: Russet Cedar 'Grove'

Job: Royal Guard (but considered lower status)

Relationship: None at the moment

Weakness: normal Wolfwings, as well as a fear of reptiles

Bio: Blue doesn't like Grove that much as he appears to be the favorite of the family. He hates being compared to him and hated more that the Mudwing was able to make friends with the royals. However, Blue does have respect for Grove as he knew that the Mudwing had to work twice as hard

Cedar

Title: None

Breed: Cavalier King Charles spaniel (with slight mutt from his mother side)

Tribe: Wolfwings

Gender: Male

Age: 47

Family: Great Grandma: Dolly (Dragonrider) Parents: Shara and Steve (Past away) Brother: Shadow Wife: Ruby Son: (Adoptive) Russet Cedar "Grove" (Mudwing)

Pack: (original) Forest pack of the pack of Omicron Dolly. (New) The main pack (royals)

Job: Blacksmith and amateur (more of a hobby) map creator

Relationship: Ruby

Description: Tan short fur coat with a dark brown mane, and reddish brown underbelly. Navy eyes and odd color horns. His feathers are mainly browns shades.

History: Shadow and Cedar were raised by Dolly as there parents were killwd in a fire. However, both pups were too young to remember. Cedar was promising Zeta for the forest pack, until one day it all changed. Dolly asked her grandsons to attend the yearly meeting with her. That is when Cedar met the young Ruby as a guard. His pack did not blessed the relationship causing a rifted in the family. Cedar is stripped of all status form his pack and in the tribe.

Weakness: his family, deep water,

Ruby

Title: Delta (low class)

Breed: Husky Mutt

Tribe: Wolfwings

Gender: Female

Age: 45

Family: Parents: Unknown Husband: Cedar Son: (Adoptive) Russet Cedar "Grove" (Mudwing)

Pack: The main pack (from the island)

Job: Front gate Royal guard

Relationship: Cedar

Description: White underbelly and very fluffy. Reddish brown fur with matching wings. Pale blue eyes. Red brown mane.

History: Ruby was raised in the palace as she was wash up on the shore of the island. No one claimed her and the late ruler ordered for one of the servants to take her. Thus, Ruby had many parents but none she was close to. She found comfort in fighting and was given a chances to proved herself. She succeeded and for a time Ruby was being considered for the role as commander (still a Delta but higher status). However, the Shadow war started and she volunteered to be at the front. Ruby survived but her back leg got injury in the process.

Weakness: injure back leg (makes her slow to respond)

History together: cedar and Ruby met shortly after the war ended. At first, Ruby ignored Cedar as he pester her during her work. Eventually, the Delta came around but not without consequences. The ruler of the tribe did not care about the relationship but Dolly did. Ruby had no family, no important status, or skills. Ruby was going to break things off, so Cedar can have a future but he posted. Cedar gave up everything he ever knew. It did not help that Cedar was willing to move to the island and.leave the pack.

Sami and Samu

Sami

Breed:

Tribe:

Gender:

Age:

Family:

Pack:

Job:

Relationship:

Description:

Weakness:

Samu

Breed:

Tribe:

Gender:

Age:

Family:

Pack:

Job:

Relationship:

Description:

Weakness:

Vita

Latin: Life

Strength:

Species:

Gender:

Age:

Family:

Pack:

Job:

Relationship:

Description:

Weakness:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.5K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
235K 6.9K 57
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
878K 30.2K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
2M 98.4K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...