Always keep your enemies clos...

By Screams_x

Anakin/Darth x Y/n Story! This is based off after anakin became the Darth Vadar, it will began like as in th... More

Information
Characters
Chapter 1 - The beginning
Chapter 2: Goodbye Padme..
Chapter 3 - New life
Chapter 4 - The little boy
Chapter 5 - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Chapter 6 - The princess
Chapter 7 - Evil seeking
Chapter 8 - New mission
Chapter 9 - Wait!
Chapter 10 - Anakin Skywalker.
Chapter 11 - Why..
Chapter 12 - Darth..
Chapter 14 - Healing
Chapter 15 - Burns
Chapter 16 - Escaping
Chapter 17 - turning myself

Chapter 13 - Fun times

391 9 1
By Screams_x

Previously...

I look up and my face was just dead, I was angry. It was like slow motion happened, Darth Vadar stopped for a second and just looked at me.

"Y/n?" His low voice speaks, I just stare at him and breathe deeply. "What the hell happened to you?" I yell.

"You" I raised a brow before I realized he was charging at me, I let my guard down, and before I could do anything someone used the force on him and he hit the rocks.

I look and see my childhood friend, "a-Ahsoka?"

||

I stand there in shock, Ahsoka runs up to me and hugs me, "thank god your okay! I was so worried" she said.

I haven't seen Ahsoka in about 4 years, when she left Anakin and me.

"The Jedi doesn't need me! You don't need me" Ahsoka said out the door, she left me and Anakin just standing there.

Anakin looked down, "I-Anakin it wasn't your-" he lashed out at me.

"Your right it's your fault!" He yells in my face, my face gets red and I scoff.

"My fault?! You're her master!" I scream and he just growls, "it's all your fault y/n! I fucking hate you!" He yelled off and left me standing there.

"Dipshit!" I scream at him and walk the opposite way.

I walked off and passed Obi-wan, he stopped beside me and looked curious. "Something with Anakin I presume?"

I grunt, "yes he always starts stuff, I tried to apologize to him and he just got angry with me!"

I rubbed my temples and Obi-wan laughed, "what's so funny?"

He signs, "I really think all this bricking with Anakin is stupid really, how did this even start?"

I think for a second, how did it even start? Was it because of competition or even a cause? I wasn't really sure.

"I..um I'm not sure why" I looked down and lean against the wall, "But he's like a wall to me Obi-wan. I've tried to make it better and nothing will work."

"I'm sure you two will find your differences soon" he breathes out, "I'll be in the cafeteria!" He soon leaves me.

"Cya Obi-wan" I yell back, I thought a bit of our fighting, and Obi-wan was right.

All this fighting was pointless and I'm gonna need to talk it out with Anakin one way or another. I found my way walking to Anakin's room and finally knocking at the door.

"Who is it-" he opens the door and his smile frowns, "what the hell do you want?" He scoffs.

"To talk, I'm tired of fighting with you" I push through him and lean on the wall.

"I don't even start anything, it's always you sweetheart" he eyes me up and down, staring at me.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, "you know it wasn't my fault for Ahsoka leaving" I sign.

"Ah, sure of course!" He says sarcastically.

"What is your problem!? I've tried to talk to you and you just make it worse!" I yell and pull off the wall.

"My problem? It's you!" He replies and gets closer to my face.

We were both in each other's faces, burning red. If looks could kill I'd be dead right now. "Anakin, get the fuck out of my face" I whisper.

"No" he answers and I fight back by punching him, he leans back and holds his face. "Fuck you!" I start to leave until he grabs my wrist.

"Let go Anakin!" I scream and he just looks at me growling.

"If you really think you're leaving after what you just pulled, your funny" he growls and starts to choke me.

Sadly the thing is.. I um have a choke kink...

He grabs me tightly and holds me against the wall, now with this being an uh, kink of mine.. it didn't go as well as he intended.

He shoved me and I let out a big ass moan, I wanted to die at this moment, I wanted to be invisible for the rest of my entire life.

My face starts to heat up and I look away, his grip releases a bit and he looks shocked. "Did you just..?"

I release from his grip and run straight out the door, there was no way I was gonna deal with this right now..

~~

"We gotta go!" She yells and looks back at Darth Vader. I see a glimpse of Leia being chased and I let go of Ahsoka's grip.

"I have to go save someone! I'll be back watch Obi-wan please!" I yell and start to run in the direction of Leia.

My feet takes me as fast as I could go, I had to save her. I sense Leia running and something terrible was gonna happen.

I knew Obi-wan would be okay, he's always tough through these things.. it just scares me how Anakin tried to actually kill me.

I mean I haven't seen him in about 4 years, and when he left for the Empire it was a shock. Padme was devastated, when he put her through those things I wanted to murder him.

I still really want to, but in that moment of seeing Darth Vadar, it's like something inside me snapped, when he said my name I wanted to just see his face again.

I wasn't quite sure why either, I'm not even sure why I'm thinking of Anakin like this! I never had an interest in him..

I snapped out of my thoughts when I made it into the tunnel and found Reva holding a passed-out Leia.

I grabbed my lightsaber, "Release the princess!" I yell and Reva turns around smirking.

"Ah, so you're the one Vadar has been looking for," she says and I scoff, "I don't see why he would want me if he couldn't even deal with me as his old self"

She laughs and puts Leia down, while taking out her red lightsaber, "I've heard you were one of the best Jedi, care to demonstrate?" She questions.

"Gladly" she lunges at me and our lightsabers collide. She forces it to me and I dodge flipping backward.

I make a comeback by forcing her back and running up to Leia, "Leia! Are you alright?" I hear her still breathing which is good and her pulse is still intact.

I hear Reva behind me and move us both by flipping, "you won't escape me this time!" Reva yells and I put Leia down before running toward Reva.

I was able to punch her and our lightsabers collide again, we take turns and twisted before colliding again. I could tell something from this fighting..

It was Anakin's style.

"Always thinking about him, huh!?" She breathed before swinging her lightsaber, of course, she read my thoughts.

"Killing him, yes" I smirk and dodge her attack, she laughs. "Only idiots would say that... I would say instead of you murdering lord Vader..she pauses and I raise a brow.

"You're in love with him"

As soon as she said that I pause and my mind goes out before I knew she knocked me out cold and I wasn't sure how this happened.

Why did I let one fucking sentence put the princess and myself in danger..

That word wasn't even meaning anything! I'm not in love with him!

I'm not..

~~

Finally, realizing it huh? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 499 26
Anala isn't a fan of Anakin Skywalker, but little did she know he was about to turn her whole world upside down. "I can't stand you" "I know" THERE W...
1.5K 60 13
When two people have feelings for eachother but also despise eachother.. ANAKIN SKYWALKER X READER You two met years ago when anakin first met you a...
360K 6.5K 82
"Don't do this." !currently under heavy editing! • this is the first book I've written since I was like 12 so there's gonna be mistakes lol bare with...
Apotelesma By Em

Fanfiction

470 1 24
Apotelesma - the influence of the stars on human destiny Ten years ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi stepped onto the planet of Aetherius for the first time. He fe...