Neurotic (Jason McCann)

By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Neurotic:[noo-rot-ik] Suffering from, caused by, or relating to neurosis. Synonyms: mentally ill, mentally... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 31

75.1K 1.4K 2.6K
By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Jason's POV

"How about this one? Do you think Cal will like this shirt?" Malarie asked, holding up a shirt that said 'I like Crazy Ratchet Girls. I just shrugged, ready to go home.

We've been out shopping for her presents, for the rest of the gang. For hours, like three plus. I've been being the nicest boyfriend, holding all their gifts for her. Not seeing one thing for me. I mean I know she wouldn't bring me along with her. But she hasn't once asked me what I would like. Or hinted out anything.

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, and moan and pout about it. Because in reality, I don't deserve anything from her. I would like it, if she showed me some type of affection though. All day she has been shooing me away, or calling me mean names. Like, crazy, stupid, dumb, butt face, and jackass under her breath. She's so caught up in getting stuff for the gang. She's being mean to me in the process.

I would go to kiss her, and she would mover her head. Saying 'Jason stop' or 'Jason we're in public'. Like us kissing in public, hasn't stopped us before. I admit I'm a little jealous. You would be too, if your boyfriend or girlfriend was ignoring you. And being a bit mean to you.

"Ugh! Jason you're not even trying to help me. You are so not fun to shop with." She rolled her eyes. Picking up another shirt. Heading towards the jeans section for men.

I will let that attitude and eye roll go. I swear if she does it again, I'm going to check her about it.

"I'm just tired that's all." I tried defending myself, from her rudeness.

"Well why did you even insist on taking me? You know Cal already had suggested on accompanying me. It would had been better if he came anyway. You are no help." She rolled those sexy eyes once again. Picking up a pair of ripped skinny jeans. Looking them over.

I rubbed my chin. Not mad, but a little hurt that she wanted Cal to go with her. "I wanted to take you, because it's my boyfriend duties to do so." I leaned against the shirt racks. "But I guess you like him better than me. Here's my card, by them all the stuff you like." I handed her my bank card. Picking up the many of bags, and walked away. Not really caring if she ran away or not. I mean I do care, it's just I need some fresh air.

I walked out of American Apparel, going to the food court. I still had my dark sunglasses on. Keeping up my undercover act. I headed over to the Mexican restaurant Chile Verde. In dyer need of some food. I haven't ate lunch yet.

I walked inside, being grinned at from many elderly people. Along with women, ravaging me with their intense gazes. I walked to to the short line, waiting to order my food.

"Hi welcome to Chile Verde. What would you like to order today?" A goofy looking girl asked me. "Uh thanks. I um... let me get two Carne Asada soft shell tacos. The Burrito Especial, and the Enchilada plate. Thank you." I ordered my food. Not ashamed I'm buying all of it for me.

"Okay. Would you like a drink with that?" The girl asked me overly energetically. Damn is this girl on caffeine? She is way too excited.

"Yeah sure, can I get a large Horchata drink please? Thank you." I spoke as politely as I could. "Of course. Would that complete your order sir?" I nicely smiled. Nodding my head 'yes'.

"Okay your total is twenty dollars and twenty nine cent. Would you like it to go?" She spoke, while drumming her hands on the counter.

"Cool beans. Yeah I'll take it to go. All I have is a hundred. I hope this place accepts larger bills." I handed her the money, seeing her nod. "Here's your change sir." She tried handing me the money. I shook my head. Pushing her skinny extended hand back.

"You keep it." I watch as her face turns into a happy smile. Soon turning into a sad look. I frowned, not quite understanding what I did to make her look that way. "I can't... I can't take this. We don't take tips here."

"Well what grade are you in?" I still nicely, questioned the sad looking girl. "I am a freshman in college." She tapped the counter. All while looking at the cash register.

"Well let's just say I'm donating to your college fund. Eh? Please don't give back to me. I'm trying to do a good deed here." I opened her hand, adding another hundred bill.

"Thank you so much. Your food will be ready in a few minutes." I thumbs her up. Talking a seat at an empty table.

I waited for about fifteen minutes for my food to be ready. The young girl had called my number, and I gladly took my food. I didn't want to eat in the restaurant, so I decided to eat in the food court.

"I'm about fuck these tacos up." I mumbled to myself, opening up the bag.

:::

I was eating my big Enchilada plate. Hungrily consuming it all up. It's so good, especially the beans, cheese, with sour cream and guacamole. I know people had seen me greedily eating all this food. But do I care? No I don't.

I continued to eat my food, hearing my name being called lowly. I didn't answer, just in case it was another man's name being called. "Jason." I heard it again, but this time it was closer to me.

I went to grab my gun from my ankle holster, but the voice stopped me before I could even react. "Don't you dare grab that J.M." I knew that voice anywhere. Malarie.

I removed my hands from my pants leg, going back to eating my food. I heard her sigh. She took a seat across from me. Staring right at me. I didn't give her any attention, I jut kept eating the last of my Enchiladas.

When I was done, I pulled out my Burrito Especial. It was big as hell, and so mouth watering too. I went to take a bite out of it. Though my baby stopped me.

"I'm sorry." She finally spoken, after a few minutes of me eating in front of her. I didn't respond. "Do you want me to beg? Or are you going to be stubborn and not say anything." She uttered, with a hint of attitude.

I scoffed taking a big ass bite out my burrito. She got up to go somewhere. Thinking she left again, I sipped on my drink. I then felt a body squeeze between me and the table. She set herself in my lap. Her back was facing me, and her hands were gently resting on the table. Right in front of my burrito. You're not getting any mean girl.

"I'm sorry. I know I was being rude to you all day. I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Especially when I said it would had been better if Cal came. I was being a bitch." She murmured. Still with her back facing me.

I stayed quiet. Taking in all what she said. She even said a curse word. Bad girl. A couple seconds passed by, of us sitting in silence. I guess she couldn't take my silent treatment anymore. She went to get up. I pulled her hips back down. Rubbing soft soothing motions on them.

"That's okay." I whispered in her ear. Seeing the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. I love it when she wears ponytails. The satisfaction of seeing her raised hairs and visible goosebumps. "Yeah?" She turned her head slightly. I nodded. Even though she could see me fully.

"Yeah. I rarely get my feelings hurt. But today you accomplished that. Babe you called me stupid and other mean names earlier. And you didn't even want to kiss me. I know my breath smelled good, because I brushed and used mouth wash today." I leaned my chin on her small shoulder.

"I know my servant boy. I'm so very sorry I was being a meanie." She turned her body around, placing a kiss to my lips. I pecked and pulled away. "What the heck Jase? I'm like trying to really kiss you here." Confusion evident on her face.

"And I'm trying to eat. We will kiss later. Food is life." I chuckled, biting my bottom lip.

I reached around her, grabbing my unfinished burrito. I raise it to my parted lips, biting into the tastiness. I chewed, making my jaw twitch. I offered her some, and she too liked it.

"Babe you have sour cream on your chin." I smiled. Pointing to the food on her face. She went to wipe it, but I moved her hand away. "I'll get it for you baby dolphin." I cooed.

"Jason stop with the petnames." Malarie whined. I rolled my eyes. Licking the sour cream off we chin, trailing my tongue up to her lips. I kissed her plump lips oh so tenderly.

Is this an invitation to make out?" She whispered. As her little lips, brushed against my own. With each word she said. "Mmm I guess so." I leaned in kissing her again.

:::

Malarie's POV

"Okay we hit up the sports stores, Apple, all the clothing stores, the shoe store, and GameStop... so I think we're done now. Right?" Jason asked as we left GameStop. He was all tired out. Not sex tired out. But my patience is running thin tired.

"Yes we are." I grabbed my bags, following him out the mall. "I hope the boys appreciate all this. Seeing a I bought everything." He cockily smirked.

"They will Jason. Now open the trunk, these bags are getting heavy." He playfully rolled his eyes, popping the trunk.

I placed my five bags in the trunk of his Audi. While he placed the rest of the bags in. I got into the passenger side. Buckling up my seatbelt waiting on Jason. He closed the trunk, and got in with a bag. He buckled up his seatbelt as well. Starting the car up.

"Here." He put the bag on my lap. I opened it, pulling out a baby onsie inside. It said 'My parents are the greatest'. He was laughing at. I gave him a confused expression. "Turn it around to the back." He pointed. Pulling out, onto the road.

I turned it around, instantly started giggling. The back said 'But my daddy is better'. He laughed loudly. Not being able to stop. His laugh is like music to my ears. The way his smile reaches his eyes. I took off my sunglasses, trying to see him better.

"I like your smile." I blushed twittle pink. Realizing I said that out loud. He giggled. Yes giggled. "I like your face. Scratch that. I like your everything." He grabbed my hand, kissing it chastely.

:::

"Where are we going? We should had been him by now." I skeptically looked around my surroundings.

"Baby calm down. I'm not going to chop you up in little pieces. I'm in control of myself... I took my meds."

"Oh my goodness! Same. I took mines too. Pretty weird I'm happy about that. But it's cool, because we're far from being perfect." I smiled. Rambling on freely to him.

"Yeah me too. To be honest, I didn't even know your mother had put you on medication. I assumed you still had your memory." He looked at me quickly, before focusing all his attention back on the road.

"Clearly I didn't either. I thought it was vitamins. So you never answered my question. Where are we going?" I probed. Raising an eyebrow at him.

"Oh alright. I'm talking you to the movies. Kind of like a date. Seeing that we never had one. Due to us arguing all the time." He pulled into the cinema parking lot.

I couldn't help the smile, that covered my face. I placed my sunglasses back on. And unbuckled my seatbelt. Jason did the same, opening his door to step out. I fixed my hair, making my ponytail higher and tighter. He came around my side, opening the door for me. Like a sweet gentleman. I stepped out, interlocking our fingers together.

"You ready sweet lips?" He asked, kissing my lips. "Mhm." I mumbled between our kiss. "Then let's go shall we." He pulled me along. Walking to the movie theatre.

We had reached the front of the cinema entrance. Jason walked us towards the line for the tickets. I could tell he was a bit reluctant, for us being out. I just massaged my thumb on his soft skin of his hand.

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere. You would catch me in no time. Then you would drag me home and spank me." I whispered trying to ease his nerves. He smile down at me. Even though I couldn't see his eyes through his dark shades. I could tell by the way he was smiling, that he had a twinkle in his eyes. "Run away so I can have a reason to spank you." He purred sexily in my ear.

"Next." The guy at the window called us up. We walked to the booth hand and hand. Just happy to be out.

"Hey what can I get you guy's for today?" A boy around my age asked. "What do you want to see Malarie?" Jason asked me. While looking up at the poster, showing which movies were playing.

I squinted up at the poster board. Not being able see that much, out of my all black sunglasses. It was getting dark out, and cold out. So I just decided for us to watch Insidious Chapter: Three.

"Insidious Chapter: Three seems fine to watch." I shrugged looking at him. He nodded. "Yeah man, we'll get two tickets for that movie."

"Really? You like scary movies?" The guy ignored Jason, and spoke to me. I could have sworn I heard Jason mumble the words 'asshole cunt'.

Oh boy.

"Uh yeah, I like scary movies. They are my absolute favorite type of movies to watch." I gave the guy a friendly smile. "So cool. Almost all the girls, I have hung out with. Are afraid of scary movies. You are the real MVP girl." I chuckled. Hearing a throat clearing.

"Oh I'm sorry to keep your uncle waiting." I nearly chocked back a laugh. Jason on the other hand growled. I cleared my throat, taking ahold of his clenched hand. "Oh this is not my uncle." I covered my mouth from laughing.

"Oh dang. I'm sorry. Are you her older brother? If you are that's so cool, that you're taking her out." He spoke to a tense Jason. "She's not my sister." He tried to speak calmly. Through his gritted teeth.

"Hey relax. Okay?" I rubbed his back soothingly. He sighed. Breathing in deep, even breathes. "Just give us the tickets will you." He pushed a fifty under the window. Taking his hat off, rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Okay. Out of fifty, your change back is twenty dollars and fifty cent. Here you go. Have fun hanging out with your dad." He smirked. I had to pull Jason back, before he broke the glass on the window.

"Fucking square ass. Seriously dad? Uncle? Now I understand brother, but ugh!" Jason uttered, walking quickly to the food area. "Oh stop it. He was clearly trying to get under your skin. Don't let him have that satisfaction babe." I lightly patted his behind.

"Alright. But if it was any other day, I would had shot him in between the eyes." He shrugged. I motioned him down to me. He leaned down. "Don't shoot anybody in the eyes. You should only be shooting one thing." I kissed his lips. Trying my best of being seductive.

"Does that one thing your talking about, involve my two hundred and fifty million plus children? Swimming around in something white?" He cocked his head to the side. Looking at me with the most innocent smile.

I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face. My mouth agape, not believing he just said that. I busted out laughing, not able to contain it. I laughed so hard, I had to hide my face in his chest. He rubbed the side of my arms, as I continued to laugh for a couple more seconds.

"Baby breathe." His chest vibrated. Indicating he too is laughing. "I can't. You were so random with the fact filled comeback. I haven't laughed so hard like that... in long time."

"Well I'm happy you're laughing so much beautiful. Did you know when erect, the average nipple is slightly taller than five stacked quarters? Yours got so big babe." He told me. As we walked to the movie room.

"Oh my God Jason. How do you know this stuff?" I asked. He shrugged, poking out his lips. "I like to read when no one is around. Just learn about new things."

"I like reading too. Would you mind if I read you bedtime stories. Sorry if I sound corny." I embarrassedly held my head down. "Hey, hey, you don't sound corny. I like it...I like this. You can read me anything you want." He held my chin, looking deeply into my eyes. I smiled a huge smile. Showing all my pearly whites.

"Now come on, so I can finger you in the dark." He pulled me in the door. I tugged his arm back. Giving him a nervous look. "You sexy piece of pie, I'm kidding. Of course I wouldn't do that... here."

"Jason." I whined. Even though I know he's playing around. I'm still a little scared of him, when it comes to anything sexual. Apart from kissing and a bit of groping.

"Oh alright. Let's go get our seats."

:::

"Wow that was so good! I love scary movies. I also heard you squeal like a little girl babe." I laughed, while I looped my arms around Jason's waist. I basically was walking behind him, like a boy would do to a girl.

"I do too. No I wasn't squealing like a girl. I simply felt something biting my leg. And don't you think I should be the one, wrapping my arms around your waist?" He asked, holding my hands to his body.

"Well I guess so but-"

"DAMN NICE ASS GIRL!" I was cut off by an obnoxious male voice, right behind Jason and I.

Jason snatches my small arms from around him, immediately stalking behind us to the overly cocky boy. He looks mixed, maybe with Hispanic and Black. I'm not sure. Snapping out of my thinking, I try catching up to Jason's quick walking over to the group of teenage boys.

"Babe." I call his name, but he doesn't answer. "Jase? Baby please don't start this possessive stuff again." I plead, running in front of him, holding his chest back.

"Move. Out. The. Way. Malarie." He speaks calmly, but deadly. He only ever calls me by my real name when he's being completely serious. God no. Not here, not with so many people around tonight. "What are you going to do dookie man?" One of the four boys asked Jason. What the hell does he mean dookie man? "Jase think about what you're getting yourself into. Do you want to go back in you know where? Do you want us to be apart?"

"Yeah man listen to your little thotty." A black boy sneered. Giving a whack handshake to his friends. "I don't care what the hell you say Mal. One or all these boys are getting their asses beat tonight." I groaned, hating his angry- fighting side.

"Man you not gone do nothing." The Hispanic boy spat. Speaking with such bad grammar. "Oh I'm not going to do nothing huh?" Before I knew it, Jason had the guy pinned on the wall.

I think he may had slammed the boy's head on the wall too hard. He kept hissing through his teeth. Looking mad and pained at the same time.

"Now look who's doing nothing. You better watch what you say to my girlfriend." Jason pulled him by his shirt. I winced, scared of what he would and could do to him. "Babe stop it." I pulled him back by his arm.

"Mal stay back. Now." Whimpering, I obeyed what he said to me. I moved to the other wall, carefully watching the scene. "Yeah you better start listening to your ass of a boyfriend bitc-"

Jason slammed him to the ground before he could finish that word. That's when all hell broke loose. The other three boys, jumped on his back. Hitting him everywhere. Although they were smaller than him, I knew he could take them if he wanted to.

"Baby hand me your belt." Jason said. While throwing an Asian boy down. I looked at him confused. Not knowing what he needed it for. "I said hand me your damn belt." He loudly shouted at me.

I jumped, quickly taking off my belt. I shakily handed the belt over to him. He demanded for all the groaning boys to go inside the mans bathroom. I worriedly widened my eyes, trying to think of the many things he would do.

I waited outside the restroom. I almost instantly hearing screaming, yelling, cursing. Along with cries of pain.

Please tell me you're not doing what I think you are doing.

"Please man... don't whoop me no more! OW!" I heard one of the preteen boys cry out. "This. Will. Teach. You. To. Respect. Others." Jason yelled, hitting the boy with every word.

"Come here you next!" He shouted. That was it I burst through the door, pulling him out with me. He was steadily trying to go back inside.

I guess someone had complained about some noises, because four mall cops ran past us. Into the restroom. I tugged on his arm so hard, I wouldn't be surprised if it was hurting. I pushed through the doors of the theater, and we sprinted to the car.

"Open the doors Jason hurry." Paranoia taking over my entire body. "Okay, okay, calm down." He clicked the lock. Both of us getting inside.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CONFRONT THEM... YOU DID WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO! YOU ARE SO NOT GETTING ANY KISSES OR HUGS!" I screamed at him. Pissed off he would whoop someone's children.

"I'm sorry. I have every right to be a bit hellish. That stupid remark he said to you. I couldn't let that go." He dropped his head, speaking sadly.

I crossed my arms over my chest. Looking straight ahead, not making any effort to speak to him. I know he tries to keep me safe. I understand, I do. But he can't just spank people. It's not right. He could have gotten caught... taken into custody. He is still wanted. And I am still kidnapped.

Thank goodness for dark shades and hoodies. No one doesn't recognize us two at all.

:::

"Baby come on, don't start this silent treatment shit." He mumbled, as we pulled the many of bags in the house.

The house was empty today. The guys were all on a mission in Arizona. Jason didn't want to go, all because "I so badly needed his help with things". In reality I think he just didn't want to go. The gang would only be gone for two days at the most. Enough time to get home, for Christmas in just three more days.

"I'm not ignoring you. I just answered you right now." I turned around to him. As I stopped my walking up the stairs. "Oh bullshit. You completely ignored me the whole car ride here." He scoffed rolling his eyes.

We continued to walk up the stairs. Finally reaching our room. We both dragged the bags inside, putting them by a wall. We stood staring at each other. Not making any attempts to move or speak. He spoke first.

"Do I disappoint you that much? I'm jealous okay? Guys have been flirting with you all day. And I have been such a good sport about it. I could had done so much more damage. I don't know wether you're naive or you like it. But I don't. Your mine and I'm yours." He declared. Storming into our bedroom bathroom.

I heard the shower turn on. I decided to go inside to talk to him.

:::

Jason's POV

I stepped inside the shower. Letting the water pellets splash against my skin. I put my face under the spray, loving the soothingly vibrating feeling upon my face. It had to be interrupted by my love though. I inwardly sighed, when I heard her close the lid on the toilet. She blew out a deep breath and began her talking.

"Jason I-I... I'm sorry okay. I swear I didn't know all the guys were flirting with me today. I was so focused on getting everyone gifts. I guess I wasn't paying attention. I also put your card on your side table. I wouldn't steal from you." She sadly mumbled. I kept on washing my body.

"Jason." She whined getting up from her spot. "Okay, now I see what you mean about the silent treatment. It's not a good feeling.

I ignored her some more, washing my body with my Axe body wash. I heard clothing drop to the floor. Before I knew it, the glass door slide open behind me.

She's bold. She stepped inside the shower with me naked. After almost four weeks, of us not seeing one another in the nude. I quietly gulped. Taking my shampoo into my hands. I squeezed out some, running it through my hair.

"Can you pass me the body wash please?" She whispered politely behind me. I nodded my head, handing back the body wash. "Thank you."

"Your welcome."

:::

We got done from our very-and I mean very quiet shower. Neither one of us speaking a single word to another. Shit we're so damn stubborn. It's not even funny.

"Are you hungry?" I called out to her in the walk in closet. "No I'm not. Thanks though." She responded.

I wasn't either. All that food I ate at the mall really worked me over. I'm surprised she's not. I know she ate some of my burrito, but I had went on eating it all.

She stepped out the walk in closet. Wearing one of my white shirts. I must admit she looks sexy as hell in my clothes. She slid into the bed next to me, looking at the tv screen. I decided to put some electronics in the room. Her complaining was killing me.

She kicked one leg out the blanket, while the other was still in. Her legs glistened in the darkness. I sneakily watched her every movement. All while she was being entertained, by my favorite show South Park.

"Are you going to stare at me all night?" She mumbled, still looking at the flat screen mounted on the wall. Of course I'll stare at you all night. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"Nah I'm not. Can I have some of your water? I don't feel like getting up to get any." She smiled, handing the bottle of water to me.

I set up, taking my sleeping pills out of my side drawer. I popped one in my mouth, guzzling down the water. I murmured a 'thanks', and laid back down.

I felt her move closer to me. I didn't say anything about it, I just kept watching my show. I heard her blow out a breath. She then hesitantly laid on my chest. Wrapping her arm around my torso. I was going to say something cocky to here. But she beat me to it.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful? Or do you just say that, to get in my pants. " She inquired shyly.

Where is this coming from?

"Yes I do. I'm not like that anymore. I do admit, I have cheated on you. But that was before we were really serious. Oh and who, thou should not be named. Babe where is this even coming from?" I run my rough hands through her soft hair.

"I heard you speaking out loud again. You said I was beautiful. I know you love me, you tell me every now and then. The thing is... I'm feeling all weird around you. Not ha weird, but a good weird. I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm happy with you. Even though you kick my butt most of the time. I think I really, really, really, like you."

"Baby if I'm not mistaken, I think you may be falling in love with me. I know you're probably feeling some type of way. Like confused, as to why you're feeling like that towards me. But I just want you to know, whenever you're ready to say it. Just say it." I smiled before kissing her forehead.

"That's definitely not a proper kiss my servant boy." She giggled. With tears welded up in her eyes. "I thought I was 'so not getting any hugs or kisses'. I teased.

"Well fine then." She mocked, pulling away from me. "Uh uh, nope I want kisses." I straddled her hips. Looking in her eyes, making sure that this was okay. She smiled, bringing my head down to her lips.

"Kiss me like there's no tomorrow." Malarie bit her bottom lip. Looking at me with those beautiful orbs.

I leaned down and kissed her with so much love and passion. This girl right here is a keeper. I will dig my own grave, before I hurt her again. She's my baby piano key. She'll always be my Mally Poo.

"I love you baby. More than you'll ever know. I'm so happy you're here with me. I've missed you so damn much." I pulled away, kissing her sweet lips. "I like you so much. I can't wait until I really have strong enough feelings for you. I mean I have them its ju-"

"Stop talking and kiss me back will you." I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She gladly gave me access. Sucking on each other faces, like it was the last kiss we would ever have.

"I know I talk a lot but-ow Jason you bit my neck too hard." Like a little baby she whined.

"Well be quiet next time." I chuckled. Kissing her now bruised skin. "You're so amazing baby love." I pecked her lips one more time. She blushed a red hot blush. Covering her precious face.

With that we continued watching tv shows. Eventually getting tired. We cuddled up with one another going to sleep.

----------------------------------------

- Chapter 31 is finally here! Sorry for the wait. School an work has been draining me. But no excuses.

- Alexis -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.9K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
448K 13.6K 42
**IN MAJOR EDITING PROCESS** (slow) Read at your own time, this story was written in 2013 when I first started writing. The plot is messy but the gra...
130K 3.6K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...