Avatar Imagines, Headcannons...

By randomlygenerated007

Been way too obsessed with this movie after it came out so why not? More

Jake ~ You want to be in control? 18+
Headcannons (Jake. Neteyam. Lo'ak.)
Headcannon (Lo'ak. Aonung. Tsu'tey.)
Headcannons (Jake. Tonowari. Lo'ak. Aonung.)
Imagines/Headcannons (Jake. Tonowari. Neytiri.)
Headcannons 18+ (Jake. Tonowari.)
Headcannon (Lo'ak. Neteyam. Aonung.)
Headcannon (Meeting the Sully siblings)
Aonung ~ Friends?
Jake ~ You want to be in control? 2 (18+)
Aonung ~ Just Friends?
Aonung ~ Too Friendly?
You Choose!
Jake ~ You want to be in control? (18+) Part 3
Aonung- Friends? Really?
Jake ~ You want to be in control? Part 4 (18+)
Smut (18+) Jake

Neteyam ~ All Gone

3.8K 52 43
By randomlygenerated007

I am publishing twice today, in a few hours the Aonung story will be published as well.

IMAGINE: You keep warning Neteyam about his behavior but soon you realized it was no use.

This is a one shot so there will not be anymore parts to this.

—————————————————

"Teyam please. If you keep following your brother everywhere and taking the blame, it'll chip away at you."

—————————————————

"Neteyam...stop wincing so much please. I understand it hurts but I'm scared I'll hurt you more if you keep jerking."

You ran your fingers along his arm trying to help him calm down, trying to help the pain subside. He appreciated it and took breathes, giving you a nod. You continued to tend to his wounds; which supposedly was caused by him falling off a branch while running with Lo'ak.

You huffed out thinking about it since it frustrated you so much, you loved him deeply so seeing him like this made you hurt inside. How could he be so stupid?

Worst part is you knew he wasn't stupid for going so far out, he was stupid for lying to you about what actually happened.

You were letting out a clicking noise which you didn't notice since you did it so often. You did it when you when your troubled and Neteyam furrowed his brow bone upon hearing it. He knew what it meant.

"What is wrong?"

You stopped the clicking as you applied the paste for his wounds while shaking your head out of irritation.

"You! All of this! Why were you so far out today?"

He let out a forced laugh to calm you down, "Come on y/n it was all in fun. I'm here and I'm safe." You flicked his ear, "ow!"

"That's not what I asked. Stop joking around, why did you lie to me?"

He looked up innocently while rubbing his leg since he was sitting criss cross on the floor, "Not sure what you're talking about."

You put the paste down and maneuvered yourself so that you were infront of him, looking him in his eyes.

"Teyam please. If you keep following your brother everywhere and taking the blame, it'll chip away at you."

He knew what you were going to say and got slightly offended by your words, but since he cared for you he strained not to show it in his voice.

"He's my brother, what am I supposed to do? Yes, okay I followed him out there so he would be safe but I only left with a few scratches. Don't stress so much."

You hissed at him making him drop his ears.

"Stop lying to me then! You know exactly what I'm going to s-"

"Yes I do! 'Neteyam you need to think for yourself' and a whole bunch of other things that go against me looking out for my siblings! Drop it y/n, you offered to help with my wounds so if you're going to lecture me the whole time then just don't."

You felt a certain anger boil up into your throat, the kind was dangerous. It wasn't an anger than came from him hurting you, it came from anger from the idea he could've been hurt. You were concerned and he wasn't seeing how wrong this was.

"NETEYAM! Do you listen to anything I say! I'm not saying don't help your siblings, I would never expect that of you! You're the best big brother, but sometimes you give yourself so much that I'm scared one day there won't be any more of you to give!"

You grabbed his hand holding it in yours in a matter that was intimate it made Neteyam swoon slightly inside. You stared into his eyes so that he knew that you needed him to listen.

"It was a few scratches this time but what are you going to do when one day it's more than just a scratch. I am begging you, please. Stop trying to hold the weight of the world on your shoulders."

He looked away from you finally feeling intense. You were pleading to him and you were so desperate that you were gripping his hand unknowingly strong. He was constantly going out of his way for his siblings, and you knew they meant a lot to him. You admired him for it, but most of the time it went too far. And you constantly had to watch the after math of him reaping the consequences of others actions. He was always trying to protect everyone, but who was protecting him.

And as much as you tried you couldn't, his personality didn't let you.

"Please say something."

He looked back at you, "I'm okay y/n I promise. And I promise I'll cut back, I don't want to worry you. I'll be better I promise."

He leaned his head so he could meet your forehead with a small kiss before bringing you in for a hug. You accepted it hugging back and he joked about the pain from his scars as you hugged him. You laughed with him but apart you felt a pit in your stomach. You knew he was lying.

It had been months since you last saw Neteyam who you missed dearly. He said that he would have to disappear with him family and as much as you insisted on coming he and his family refused. You knew they had good reasons so you obliged by their denial.

You and Neteyam hung out for days before he left, letting you soak him in. You looked back on those moments fondly, if you didn't see him for a while you knew you could survive it. If it meant having to travel to see him in the future then you'd do so without hesitation. You did miss him though, and he left one of his arm bracelets for you which you wore everyday, it was practically ingrained in your skin.

Life around the village had become more peaceful after their family left and you were enjoying yourself. You loved everyday exploring and bothering your siblings and friends when you could. You planned to became apart of the spiritual council, that meant many hours mentoring with the tsahík, Neteyams grandmother. She was a wise women and you learned many things from her.

Today was a particular day where all you did was lounge around the village. As of now you were picking fruits from a bush, excited to bring them home to your little sisters. As you returned to the clan, you heard the roar of many Ikrans making you look up. And you couldn't believe it when you saw Jake soaring down.

Your breath hitched as his family followed suit, if they were here that had to mean he was too. You couldn't believe it had been so soon, but nonetheless you couldn't wait to ask him about his travels and hug him senselessly. As the whole family landed you were smiling widely.

The whole clan was gathering around excited to greet them, most were whispering so surprised to see them back so suddenly too.

But you felt confused as you looked around. Neytiri on her Ikran. Jake holding Tuk on his, along with Kiri and Lo'ak on one.

Only three...

Had he fallen behind? You thought.

As the family unmounted their faces were utterly low. It was a depressing sight and your mind was too focused their arrival that your heart didnt put the pieces together.

Kiri ran towards you and you opened your arms encasing her in a huge hug. You and her were friends and to see her again made you happy. Her hair was longer and less messy, she looked very sentimental to see you but there was a weird look behind her eyes.

"Kiri! You look so pretty, why are you guys back so soon? I can't believe it, really! Where is Neteyam? Did he fall behind on the ride back?"

She dropped her face giving you a sympathetic smile. As she opened her mouth you wish she never had. As the words traveled to your ears you froze.

"Y/n I'm so sorry..."

No. No, this isn't happening. This can't be happening.

"He's gone..."

Your mind was spacing in and out, only hearing bits and pieces of what she was saying. Your vision was blurry as she kept going on and on, trying to speak in a voice that'd soothe you. But nothing was going to soothe you, not while hearing this.

"If it's any help, he died helping Lo'ak and Spider. He was brave while protecting them."

Before you could think you snapped your eyes at her with a nasty glare.

"Who was protecting him?"

Kiri wanted to say something but before she could you were running off. Deep into the forest where no one could hear the way you were screaming. You were screaming at the top of your lungs, it wasn't words but you spoke a million words in the way your throat hitched and your body shook out the noise. You dropped down beside a moving plant as you cried so hard your eyes were starting to hurt.

It felt like something was ripping into your chest and squeezing into your lungs. The screaming stopped as you struggled to breathe clutching your hair and pulling at it. You looked wild which reflected how you felt.

Your body felt a war zone, clashing and burning. The tears wouldn't stop and you gave up on trying to stuff them back inside of you knowing you would never feel full again. Unknown to you the whole forest could hear the clicking noise bursting from your mouth.

You called out to him, as if he were sitting next to you listening, "Come back to me." You sobbed.

"I'll protect you this time if you come back I promise." Your voice was hoarse and weak as you spoke out. Eventually you weren't being sweet to the imaginary idea of him, you were cursing at him. Calling him a moron. Angry that he was gone and that you had taken a piece of him with you.

His death hurt. But the reason hurt even more. To know you had warned him, you fucking begged him. And you know that it was for a good cause, his brother and friend were here. They were safe. But now you'd never feel safe, you'd always feel empty knowing Neteyam did what you said exactly he was going to.

He gave himself to everyone until there was nothing left.

And now he was all gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.1K 16
Y/N has known only one thing in their time since the Sully's adopted him: family is everything. When old enemies of the Na'vi return to Pandora, can...
49.9K 729 16
ILYANA TE SULI NEYTIRI'ITE was a girl who only valued her family, her home, and her ikran. She was the daughter of two powerful warriors who fought i...
111K 3.4K 27
Desire- a fickle thing of fantasy. Fae'voila, a performer of songs, content with her mundane life on a tiny island. Could not dream of love at such...