Things I Don't Talk About

By SatoruRaw123

There are many things we can't openly talk about with everyone....some of them may result in being made fun o... More

How it Started
How Things Are Now
Something More
A Little Change of Pace
My Friend (Part 1)
My Friend (Part 2)
Dreams and Wishes
Something to Think About
The Feeling of Betrayal
The Other Side of the Coin
An Update

Me

12 4 3
By SatoruRaw123

I have told you about how it's going for me. But most of it is just me whining about the things, that I am sure happen to many of us, the only difference is how it affects us, how we change to deal with it and move on.
((After writing 4 parts, I realise how dumb it sounds when I read it afterwards. This feels more like a blog than an actual story. ))

As i write this, I am still confused about what to do moving forward. This year is going to be very important if I want to achieve something, but I don't think I can do it.
I try to work hard ( "trying" to work hard doesn't really makes sense if you think about it) but things don't work out the way I imagine.

I would like to quote some precious words by Albert Einstein:

"Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results."

I believe that this line is especially relatable in my case- the way i "try" to work hard and then fail in the exact same way as before.

So for a bit of context, I am preparing for my entrance exams , the exam is said to be very tough, and according to my experience up until now, it is way harder than I thought.

This year is the final year of my preparation before the actual exam in 2024. And my chances of selection are practically non-existent at this point. My grades are continuing to deteriorate amd I don't know what to do to improve them.

I plan to improve myself and work harder to improve my grades so I can atleast get grades that are atleast above average. By the end of this year I wish to be at a point where I can take confidence in my prep for the upcoming exam.

Another thing, apart from studies I don't really have a life, I wake up in the morning and I know what is going to happen for the whole day- I will leave for my coaching centre after a short breakfast and after the classes are over, I will come back home, collapse on my bed, then just scroll through Instagram and study for a bit and sleep.

That's a typical day for me.

As for the days when this does not happen, those days I just sleep till 1 in the afternoon, have my breakfast and then waste the rest of the day just staying in my bed or playing games, and then study for a bit at night and then sleep.

These are the only schedules I can have for a day.
The fact that irritates me the most is that this is going to be my schedule for the next year, except if I drop the preparation all together, then I will just rot in my room.

Thank you for reading this, whatever this is

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 157 25
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
20.8K 538 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.
16.1K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
36.3K 7.6K 35
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.