The rabbit that tamed the wolf

By forbiddenlover

Akio and Kaoru are finally married! one would think that It would be smooth sailing during their honeymoon bu... More

The rabbit that tamed the wolf
A little freaky vision
Another warning
Ayame and Miyaka
Mexico!
Miyaka appears
Betrayed?
Missing him
Can I trust you?
New York!
Trains and Kaoru's don't mix
A little teasing
The lake
Facebook
Kisses aren't free!
What do you mean by that?!
Your friend wants what?!
Shogo isn't letting willow of the hook
Aquarium
Aunt Florrie
Satsuki
Behind the scenes with the characters. EXTRA
A third opinion
At the mall with Satsuki
A little educational trip
Akio's albums
Haru's sudden appearance
Extra: Kaoru, Akio, Mark, Banshee, Rai and Ren!
Love? No love?
A little christmas fun
A run in with father
Kaoru pops in
Kaoru what is it?
Awwww how touching
its time to open the presents!
Mothers ring
Extra #2
Faust and his madness
Father Akio and Satsuki
Akio's choice
Faust's death
Faust death part two
Extra three
A little time

Baby pinguins

776 15 1
By forbiddenlover

=============================Kaoru=================================================

I stared at Akio's back in pain. Ever since We came to mexico he has been leaving my side more and more.

However I really can't say anything because I am also hiding things from him as well. Faust is close by and I know that if i let my guard down he will take Akio and kill him.

I patted Akio's head in sorrow.  I love Akio with all my heart and I don't want anything to hurt him but, aren't I doing just that?

Is my selfishness to keep him to myself keeping us apart. I don't like it when he talks to other men and I hate it when he talks to women and I isolate him even though i know it's wrong.

In the morning I left and when I went to the meeting everyone was baring their teeth. I leapt at the first wolf and my teeth sank into his flank and it yelped and that is when all hell broke loose.

=============================Akio================================================

"Look Faust there are some baby pinguins!" I pointed at a baby pinguin of his mothers feet and Faust only laughed.

"Aren't they cute?" He asked and I smiled and agreed with him. Faust had invited me to the zoo and I am glad that I took up his offer.

I would have been alone in that awful hotel anyways so I might as well have fun here.

"Do you want one?" He gestured to the pinguins and I blushed. "I can't. I mean it needs  to be with its mother and it's just a baby. I cant' be so cruel as to take it away from it's mother. It just isn't right and I don't think that the zoo will sell you one."

Faust smiled warmly at me and for some reason I felt that he was sad inside. He sat down and without thinking i hugged him.

He stiffened and I ruffled his hair and still didn't let go. I felt a warm wetness on my shoulder and I kept on ruffling his hair.

"It's alright. I don't know whats going on but, It's alright." I soothed and I felt a warm hand on my back.

Keeping me still and stopping me from moving.

"Now are you hungry? I am hungry for some tortas al pastor." I let him go and He stood up quickly and we ate and he flicked the bangs away from my face.

"You look like a girl when your eating." He commented and I scowled.

"Well sorry for looking such a girl!" I scowled and then he gave me a warm smile.

The first one ever and his eyes had softened. I didn't know he had such an expression.

"I never thought that eating with someone else would be so much fun." Faust commented and I looked at him in confusion.

"Faust Do you want to take some pictures at the Diana?" I asked and I saw his brows knit together.

"You won't be able to get a picture of me and the Diana." I gave him an evil grin and an hour later we were climbing the fountain and Faust shyly got close to the statue known as the Diana.

I took two pictures and we got down before the police could arrive and arrest us. We ran straight to the hotel and he and I parted ways.

When I got into the room Kaoru pulled me into his arms.

"Where have you been?!" He shouted and I tried to pull away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.1K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
715K 43.8K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...