Haru's sudden appearance

I woke up and went out for breakfast and then bumped into a shockingly familiar face.

"Haru?" I asked and then Haru broke into a grin and embraced me tightly and said,"Akio! It's been so long since I've seen you last."

I smiled and asked,"What brings you here of all places?" He smiled and we both sat down at a table and I served myself some food and he said,"I'm here because of my brothers wedding will be held here. What have you been doing as of late?"

"I haven't been doing anything much. I got married if you can believe it." I said and then I laughed at the look of astonishment on his face.

"Who did you get married to?!" He exclaimed and I replied,"I got married to Kaoru about two and a half years ago. I tried to send you an invite but, everyone told me that you had moved away."

He nodded and asked,"How are things going for you and Kaoru? IS everything going well?"

I nodded and said,"I would say so. I mean I still love him dearly and we both have a beautiful daughter named Satsuki."

"What?! You have a kid?" I spooned some food into my mouth and said,"Yeah I do have a daughter. She is one of the cutest girl in the whole world and I'm the proudest papa in the whole world!"

"Papa?" Harus eyebrow rose and I blushed and said,"Well Kaoru's daddy so I'm papa. Anyway I'm glad that yoru doing alright. Is there anyone special in your life?"

"No there isn't anyone at the moment but, i do see a romance in my immediate future!"

"Really? I'm glad so who is the lucky lady...............or gentleman?"

He chuckled and asked,"Do you always make people laugh like this?"

"I do! I love having fun so it's only natural that I want people to feel happy. i guess it also depends on how you say it. If you say something in a funny way then it will get people laughing and if you say somethng with a serious face then people will talk to you in a serious manner."

"Hey is it me or the food here sucks?" I nodded and said,"It's not you."

I put my spoon down and said,"It tastes like crap.Why don't we go out to eat?"

"My treat. Let's have an itailian style breakfast? I mean since there is a really good italian place nearby.and I do have some money to burn.............................."

"Okay! Let's go then!" I hopped up and we went to the Italian place that he recommended to me and I ordered italian pasta with alredo sauce and the waiter put down our drink and I mumbled,"I didn't know that you actually came to these kinds of places."

"Oh? What kind of places did you think that I went to?"

"I would say places like bars, clubs and other such things. I never would have pegged you to be so relaxed."

WE both laughed. Miyaka will kill me once she finds out that I'm here and not in the hotel anymore.

I can almost hear her screaming in the hotel and then dialing my phone to try to find out where I am.

My phone rang and I jumped a foot in the air and glanced a the screen and what a surprise it was Miyaka!

I sent her a text back,"I'll pick you up in a bit. Ran into a friend and I am with him."

She texted me instantly,"What?! Does Kaoru know your with him?"

"He knows Haru Miyaka. We are friends Miyaka and it's okay for me to go out with friend once in while."