Trials & Error

By Whatitdofifthharmony

It doesn't hurt to try... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

12

273 10 0
By Whatitdofifthharmony

(A/N: I know she's 22 irl but she's 15-16 here)

"So we met in early spring..." Ryan started...

"This is my daughter Ryan." My mom introduced and I shook the neighbors hand.

"This is Yara." I would assume her mom introduced.

"She's my aunt." Yara stated and my mom gave her a small smile.

I didn't know what to do, she is really pretty though. I should try and be friends with her at least. Many days, not that many, only 3 because it was Friday when I last spoke to Yara, but it was now Monday and I seen her outside as I made my way out the door. She was tying her shoes while bopping her head signaling that she was listening to music. I don't know why I asked her this stupid question when the answer was clear right in front of me.

"Hey Yara." I greeted, friendly smile and Yara looked up at me noticing the sun being blocked from her eyes.

"Oh hey Ryan." Yara stood up once her shoes was tied and kicked her skateboard off the ground.

"On your way to school?" I wondered, putting my hands behind my back.

I'm not used to talking to people, I may seem like the confident one but that was definitely Normani. Speaking of Normani, I should introduce her to Yara...But I need to be friends with Yara before I do that.

"Yep, you as well?" She asked me pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yep...So you ride skateboard?" I pointed at the board and Yara showed me the paint job.

"I do, but this is kinda awkward." Yara gave me smile before laughing.

That was adorable, wait Keith is picking me up. He's 16 and got a car. It's illegal to drive an underage if you're underage but it's not illegal if you don't get caught...that's for petty crimes though.

"Yeah sorry, I do wanna be friends with you though." I admit and Yara smile grew slightly wider.

"That's good to know, I'm just next door if you need anything." Yara put down her skateboard.

"Right, my boyfriend is here so I'll talk to you later." I turn after hearing a car pull up.

"Yeah of course." I didn't see her expression after telling me that because she put her headphones back over her head and pushed off on her foot, away she goes.

I walk over to Keith and he gets out with a big smile.

"I'm never going to be use to this." Keith held his goofy smile and I smile back.

"Just don't kill us." I warned and went to get into his car, Keith of course stopped me and opened the door for me.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and got in as he does the same as well, giving me a kiss on my cheek when he gets in the car and pulls off. After getting to school, we go out separate ways and the teacher made Yara do the cliche new student introduction.

"Hello everyone, I'm Yara Shahidi." Yara rolled her eyes.

"Shahidi?" The teacher eyebrow rose.

"I'm Iranian mixed with Black." Yara stated clearly annoyed.

"Alright, I won't trouble you no more." The teacher begin to look around.

Normani was off in her own world and there was a spot behind me. I raised my hand catching the teacher's attention.

"There's a seat behind me." I told him and he nodded and ushered for Yara to sit down.

We gave each other a small smile and I hear her sit down as I turned to Normani who was still in her own world. Throwing my eraser at her, she just gave me a glare.

"What do you want?" She did our best friend sign language so no teacher would bother us about talking.

"The girl behind me is my new neighbor." I signed back.

"So?" Normani wondered on why that information was so important.

"I'm nervous to make friends with her!" I huffed and Normani giggled catching Yara's attention.

Normani waved at her and Yara waved back with a shy smile.

"She's pretty, too bad I'm with Dinah." Normani signed again.

"Oh shut up." I put up my middle finger and Normani just smiled at me cheekily.

Throughout the week, I would have small talk with Yara but nothing to serious. It was another Friday and I was once again bored. I heard something hit the window and I shoot up from my bed. Maybe a bird, until I seem another rock hit my window. Is this Keith? That was the first question I asked until I looked out the window to see Yara about to slingshot a rock at my window. Opening the window, she stopped aiming and I gave her a funny look.

"Sorry, I'm bored and decided to bother you." Yara says and I laugh.

"Well cool because I'm bored too." I sighed in relief.

"Wanna go on a walk?" Yara suggests.

"Uh yeah sure, lemme just ask my mom real quick." I before I can turn, I hear my mom speak.

"Go ahead." She scares me and I actually jumped.

"Eek!" I squealed before blushing in embarrassment.

"You good?" Yara giggled and I felt my face heat up.

"She said I can, she just scared me." I took a deep breath trying to slow my heart down.

"Okay, I'll meet you outside." Yara shook her before closing her window and I did the same.

I didn't change out if my school uniform since I was immediately told to babysit. But nonetheless, I throw on my shoes and jacket since it's not that cold before making my way outside. I see Yara down my driveway on her skateboard. She stopped once she saw me and kicked up her skateboard like she did when we first met.

"Cute, you're still in school uniform." Yara pointed out and I cross my arms playfully.

"And I saw you with your pjs on." I remarked and Yara jaw dropped but closed meaning she was left speechless. I skipped over to her and stopped before bending down slightly, she's probably an inch shorter than Normani. "Where are we going?" I asked and she sighed, not a annoyed one a more so happy one.

"Let's go to a skate rink." Yara put back on her smile.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"It'll be fun." Yara placed down her skateboard.

"Yeah yeah, you're going to teach me to skate?" I wondered as Yara gets onto the board.

"I sure can, come on." Yara pushes off slightly and begins to move.

I followed her as she rode around me slowly. I decided to begin the conversation.

"So, are you single?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Yes ma'am." Yara responded.

"You already know I'm not." I remarked and Yara just laughs.

"Mhm." She replied and I squint my eyes.

"Do you like Normani?" I continued to question her.

I wanted to get to know her, she seems so mysterious.

"You're bestie? I'm jealous she has that title." Yara drove past me once more.

"You want to be my bestie?" I bit my lip and Yara stops her skateboard.

"Mhm." She hummed once again and I turn to her.

"You and this mhm." I mocked her and she giggles.

"What, I'm just chilling you know." Yara pulls me into the park and there were a few kids there.

"Yaya!!!" This little boy yelled running up to Yara and Yara gave him a fist bump.

"What's up Kai?" Yara greeted the boy and I can see that they were close.

It's been a couple of days and she already made a friend even though he looks to be about 10.

"I'm practicing my kickflip, this your girlfriend?" Kai inspected me as both Yara and I blushed.

"No, she's already in a relationship idiot." Yara plucks him in his forehead causing him to wince in pain.

"Kai leave her alone." I assumed his older brother told him and Kai stuck out his tongue at the boy.

"Wanna race Yara?" He whom name I never knew asked Yara.

"Ah, I gotta teach her to ride." Yara pulled a guilty face.

"Aw come on." He pouted.

"You can race first if you want." I reassured.

"Hmmm, okay fine then I'll teach you after." Yara nodded and I nod as well.

"Okay." I confirmed.

Yara sprints off towards the starting line and the dude rode on his skateboard. I go to sit down next to Kai and his swinging his feet.

"When you're done with your boy or girlfriend, Yara is single." Kai whispered and I giggled.

He really wants me to be with her.

"Okay Kai." I teased.

"Okay...what's your name?" Kai tilted his head trying to mock me.

"Ryan." I confirmed.

"Ryan." He mocked me again and I shook my head.

The countdown begin and they begin to skate. I can see the happy expression on Yara's face and I just watched her preform her dangerous stunts. Can't say I wasn't worried. After her race, Yara rode over to me and Kai and Kai was making fun of his brother.

"That was dangerous, but cool." I spoke first and Yara had a big grin.

"I love this place, I gotta tell my momma that when I get home." Yara place down her skateboard and I shake my head.

Yara ushered for me to get on the skateboard and I do. Luckily I didn't fall not once and actually managed to ride. And it just became a thing and I would say her and I are actually friends now.

"So we are planning on hanging out later if you wanna join." Ryan invited and Normani was pushing Dinah's face away from her neck.

"Sure, it'll be just us 3?" Normani wondered.

"You can invite Di-" Ryan was cut off by Normani.

"No." Normani objected.

"I- okay, then it can be us 3 then." Ryan giggled.

"Okay." Normani gave up and Dinah begins to kiss her neck.

"Well I'll talk to later, I'm so tired." Ryan yawned.

"Practice kicked your ass?" Normani sighed.

"Hell yes." Ryan huffed.

"Goodnight then Ryan." Normani bit her lip.

"Goodnight." Ryan hung up the phone and Dinah snatched the phone out of her hand.

She plugged it up and before setting it down on the nightstand. Once seeing that it's charging, she pins Normani's hands above her head and locked their lips. As Dinah pulled away from the kiss, Normani deepened it more. Dinah leg of Normani's hands and guided a hand down her leg.

"Mmm." Normani hummed as Dinah kissed down Normani's neck.

She sucked on Normani's sweet spot causing Normani to bit her lip. Pulling away, she sees the small mark beginning to form.

"I know you're not ready but we can still have fun." Dinah told Normani in her ear before biting it.

Normani rest her hands Dinah's and dug her nails into Dinah's skin, her legs clinching around Dinah's waist. Dinah's hand slipped into Normani's underwear,  rubbing her middle finger against her Normani's fold. Normani let out a small moan making Dinah push her fingers into Normani. Normani backed arched as another moan escaped Normani's lip and Dinah hushed her with a deep kiss which they both moaned into while Dinah continued to pump her fingers into Normani. Normani pushes Dinah back and her back arches completely off the bed. Dinah blocks Normani's mouth because she was loud, she quickened her pace and Normani gripped Dinah's hand. Dinah felt Normani's walls tighten around Dinah's fingers. Dinah added a third finger and Normani bit down on Dinah's hand causing Dinah to remove her hand. Normani released her orgasm and Dinah sighed because of how loud she was.

"Jesus, hush." Dinah kissed Normani once again.

"You're just really good with your fingers." Normani bit her lip.

"Let's hope my grandmother didn't hear you." Dinah licks her fingers causing Normani to blush deeply.

"Dinah..." Normani covered her face and Dinah smirked.

"Next time." Dinah trailed her finger up Normani's lap and Normani shivered.

'What has this girl done to me.' Normani thought as they go into a deep makeout session again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
79.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.