Yamagod Doesn't Hold Back

Autorstwa Darkwizard217

In this story, Yamagod will finally become a chad. What will happen in ANHS now? Also, Kiyotaka and Koenji wi... Więcej

Chapter 1: Arrival of God
Chapter 2: Extortion
Chapter 3: Encounter
Chapter 4: Pool
Chapter 5: Mock Exam
Chapter 6: When Perfect Existence Meets God
Chapter 7: Lunch, Hiyori, and Assets-chan
Chapter 8: Rooftop
Chapter 9: Alleyway Beatdown
Chapter 10: Midterms (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Midterms (Part 2)
Short Stories: Koenji and Horikita
Arc 2 Chapter 2 (Rewritten): He Returns
Arc 2 Chapter 3 (Rewritten): Obtaining the Pieces
Arc 2 Chapter 4: Preparing the Board
Arc 2 Chapter 5: Who is King and Who is the Horse
Arc 2 Chapter 6: Asserting Dominance
Notice

Arc 2 Chapter 1 (Rewritten): The Cogs in the Shadows

581 22 1
Autorstwa Darkwizard217

Yamagod POV

Ahhhhhh. Tea. Such a delicate yet delicious drink. So many ways to make tea and so many flavors. Ahhhhhhh. Tea.

BAM BAM BAM!

God dammit. Just when I thought I had some free time after taking out some of the garbage in Class D.

"Coming!" I call, dragging myself towards the door.

Opening it, I was greeted with the face of an angel.

"Took you long enough, motherfucker."

Somehow, even for me, it was quite disturbing to hear such vile words be uttered from a face that wore a beaming smile of happiness and beauty.

"What happened now, Kushida?"

Not bothering to respond, she scooted past me and marched into the room, plopping herself onto my bed.

Damn. If she's even defying me, then I guess something pretty serious wiped all her braincells huh?

"Arghhhhhh! So annoying!"

"Oh?"

"Just when I thought that we wouldn't have to deal with any more dumbasses, that bitch Sudo just had to mess things up for us!"

"What did he do now?"

"Hmph. Something about getting framed by some Class C students. Supposedly some Class C goons called him out and told him to quit playing basketball while throwing some insults at him here and there. Then, they started a fight with him, but due to Sudo's "overpowering strength and dong size", he beat them up and as a result, they filed a claim against him saying that he assaulted them. The school gave him a week's time to prove himself innocent. Honestly, what a pain."

"Hmmmm. I'm not sure about the legitimacy of the first or second reason as to why he won, but there's definitely more to this."

"What do you mean?"

"You're smart. Figure it out."

Silence ensued as Kushida's mind worked to come up with an answer. She wasn't dumb by any means, I was just too smart.

"The Class C kids did it on purpose?"

"Most likely. I don't see another plausible reason as to why they would go out of their way to pick a fight with someone from Class D. Plus, when you take into account the person they targeted, it makes it even clearer."

"His hotted-headed personality, huh."

"Exactly. They most likely chose Sudo because he would be the easiest to aggravate and drag into a fight. Tell me a little about the students whom he beat up."

Taking a deep breath, she started.

"Well, there isn't much to be said about Komiya and Kondo. They're both a part of the basketball club so Sudo's reasoning was that they were jealous of his skills. But the third person, Ishizaki Daichi, doesn't have any affiliations with the basketball club. From what I've heard, he was a delinquent back in junior high."

"Interesting. Unless one of them is purposefully hiding their talent, I doubt any of them could've come up with a scheme like this. But first, I will have to investigate the scene of the incident. Do you know where it is?"

"Yeah, it happened in the special building...."

~Timeskip~

After sending off a much calmer Kushida, I made a few more calls. The first person picked up promptly, right after the 2nd ring.

"Yo, Kiyotaka-kun."

"What's up Haruki?"

"Well, from what I've heard, you already know about Sudo's little predicament?"

A pause. No doubt he had swiftly reached the conclusion that Kushida had told me and in turn, it meant that she was now my pawn. Our little word game during the midterms and the rooftop incident had probably created some suspicions, but this one sentence solidified the extent of our relationship.

"Yes. It's very unfortunate. So, what do you want?"

"Some help. I plan on resolving this issue."

"I see. I hope you won't mind, but I plan on lying low this time. I've already attracted some attention from the swim race so I plan on staying inconspicuous this time around."

"Hmm. Sound reasoning. I suppose I can accept that. You've already helped me before by obtaining copies of all the 1st Years' key cards from outside sources. Just let me know if anything happens on your end that could impact the case's outcome. Other than that, you can just act like your normal, bland, unassuming self."

"Thanks. I'll talk to you later then."

"Later."

After finishing up my call, I dialed a different person. Their nameplate displayed the words, "Unknown Number" but I knew who they were.

"Took you long enough." A voice so cold it felt like it could freeze anything that came across it; they sounded dead, as always, drifting around in life with only one goal, one final destination in mind.

"My bad." I tried to sound playful, not caring in the slightest.

"Whatever. Finally decided to ask for my help after all this time?"

"Something like that. But, it doesn't pertain to that monster. Not directly, at least."

"Making me do more dirty work just for the fun of it?"

"No, not really. I'm planning on helping one of my fellow classmates as they're in a bit of trouble right now."

"Since when did you care about others."

Hearing this, I felt my lips curl upwards, forming a malicious, cunning grin.

"You should know very well that I'm not doing this out of care or kindness. If you truly think that, then, I'll have to lend you a hand, won't I?"

"......I know."

"Well then, now that that's sorted out, let's get down to business, shall we?"

"Wait, what about expelling him?"

"Patience. They aren't someone we can just expel without preparation."

"As you say...."

AN: I will be switching between three POVs simultaneously. The bolded text will be Yamagod, normal text will be Ayanokouji, and the italicized will be for the third, unknown person that Yamagod called. This happens all at the same time, just different locations.

~Timeskip~

Interesting. Very interesting. To think that Grandfather would send such an incompetent fool to assist me. No matter, it just makes it easier for me to keep him on a leash. Of course, if he's acting, secretly hiding his true abilities from me, he'll just have to suffer that much more.

You think you're the best Yamauchi, treating me like your butler, but I'll be the one to prove you wrong. I'll be the one to destroy him in the end, and you as well. I'll make you acknowledge my strength when I destroy whatever's left inside of you.

You think I'm incompetent. Good. Time will soon tell who is the real fool. Wait for me, Yamauchi Haruki.

Yamauchi, just who are you? I see the darkness in your eyes, the feeling of death shrouding your limbs. Yet, I am the same. Though, I've never seen you in the White Room before, nor can I imagine another place in Japan as hideous and twisted as that place. But, I am sure of one thing. You're a monster, a monster conceived into this world for only one reason. What that reason is, I have yet to uncover. But, if it threatens my freedom, then I'll make you regret.

Nothing will stop me. Since the moment I was born, I was tasked to destroy him. There were no other options for me. I will see to it till the very end.

Nothing will stop me. My hatred for you and your grandfather will be what sends you both to your graves.

Nothing will stop me. Not Yamauchi, not Koenji, not Father, not the school, not even the whole of Japan. I'll stop at nothing to keep my freedom.

(In Unison) For the sake of my dream, no my future, I must win, even it if means sacrificing all else.

Nothing will stand in my way. Nothing.

AN: What's up guys! Long time no update (sorry about that). Was pretty busying redo-ing the plot and all then with the holidays and tests and all that, I just didn't have the time to sit down and properly write. I'm not too happy with how this chapter turned out cause I'm still getting back into the grove. Stay tuned for the next one.

Cya!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.4K 417 31
Just Ayanokoji as a girl. Will be a ship. Hope you like it.
16.9K 708 13
The White Room has been revealed to the world. The facility is no more. Two years after graduating from ANHS, Ayanokoji turns to the one option of es...
32.8K 1.2K 33
My version of Ayanokoji being in class 1-B. Some parts will follow the main story line whiles others won't After graduating from the WR Ayanokoji has...
37.8K 1.2K 8
This is a Ichinose x Kiyopon story about how Ayanokoji became Ichinose's Butler and they go to Advanced Nurturing High School together.