The Widow's Bite (Natasha X G...

By andshesweird

"Looks like you've gotten bit by the Black Widow." "And here I thought I was the spider." ______ Natasha Roma... More

Character Profile
Chapter 1 || Jayce Parker
Chapter 2 || Expo
Chapter 3 || Getting to Work
Chapter 4 || Home Sweet Home
Chapter 5 || Comfort
Chapter 6 || Water
Chapter 7 || A Good Team
Chapter 8 || Party
Chapter 9 || Game Time
Chapter 10 || FWB
Chapter 11 || Peter
Chapter 12 || Heart to Heart
Chapter 13 || Nightmares
Chapter 14 || Protective
Chapter 15 || Haunted
Chapter 16 || The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 17 || Rule Number 10
Chapter 18 || Safe Word
Chapter 19 || Talking to a Ghost
Chapter 20 || Gwen.
Chapter 21 || It's You and Me
Chapter 22 || Tree Bark
Chapter 23 || Watch the Road
Chapter 24 || Date Night
Chapter 25 || Lagos
Chapter 26 || The Accords
Chapter 27 || High
Chapter 28 || Bucky
Chapter 29 || Underoos
Chapter 30 || Civil War
Chapter 31 || On The Run
Chapter 32 || London
Chapter 33 || Norway
Chapter 34 || Yelena
Chapter 35 || The Past Repeats
Chapter 36 || Dreykov's Daughter
Chapter 37 || Poser
Chapter 38 || It's So Cool, Right?
! Not an Update! NEW STORY: Flashing Lights
Chapter 39 || Alexei
Chapter 40 || Melina
Chapter 41 || It Was Real To Me
Chapter 42 || Nikolai
Chapter 43 || Jayce Vs. Natasha
Chapter 44 || Not A 'What' But A 'Who'.
Chapter 45 || Prison Break
Chapter 46 || Wanda
Chapter 47 || Latvia
Chapter 48 || A Change
Chapter 49 || Like Old Times
Chapter 50 || Finding a Way
Chapter 51 || Birthday in Oxford
Chapter 52 || Scotland
Chapter 53 || Bruce Returns
Chapter 54 || The Blip.
Chapter 55 || 23 Days Later
Chapter 56 || The Garden
Chapter 57 || Never Tried That
Chapter 58 || News
Chapter 59 || You Called.
Chapter 60 || Leave
Chapter 61 || Zodiac
Chapter 62 || Helen Cho
Chapter 63 || Double
Chapter 64 || Confession
Chapter 65 || Broke
Chapter 66 || The Twins
Chapter 67 || New Parents
Chapter 69 || Swan Lake
Chapter 70 || Firsts
Chapter 71 || Tricky Threes

Chapter 68 || Kitten

9.1K 379 109
By andshesweird

HEYYOOOOO! Imma just say you're welcome for this one. Just...you're welcome... (hint hint: That means some intense smut is in this chapter)

Anyways, you know what to do! Enjoy ;)

4 Months Later

Jayce POV

"Parker, on your six."

I turn my head while swinging between buildings and see bullets coming my way thanks to Natasha's warning.

My body moves quickly and with ease, dodging each bullet. I drop from my webbing and fall closer to the ground, pivoting to turn towards the criminals and catching myself, swinging at full speed through the air, cutting through it like a knife while both of their eyes go wide.

I kick my legs out, hitting each of them in the chest with one foot, laughing as they fly backwards, slamming into the brick wall of the alleyway.

"Karma, my friends. Look it up."

My body does a backflip so that I land feet first on the ground in front of the slumped men. Natasha walks up behind me and sighs as she changes out the mag on her glock 26.

"I'd say good work but we're late to pick up the twins. If you would've stopped messing around with them we could've gotten this done quicker."

Smirking, I pull my mask off and shrug, "You know how I like my games, Little Spider."

The redhead scowls at me but the hint of a smile is too clear to miss. Her eyes roll as she turns back to the men, "Looks like we got your little boss and you two were in the final round. Congratulations."

They go to get up and fight her but she shoots her bites at them, zapping them until they cry out and settle back down. I watch in awe as she sashays over, whipping out the Stark Industry magnetized cuffs to slap on them.

Gripping their shirts, she yanks them up to their feet and drags them past me.

"We're an hour late!" She calls over her shoulder and I huff stubbornly as I trudge along after her, "I was just having some fun."

"Well while you were having 'some fun', our children are stuck with Tony and Pepper." Natasha hands the guys to other SHIELD agents at their vans and walks onto our jet, smirking up at me while I run over.

Slinging an arm over her shoulder, I kiss her cheek and pull her into the jet to shut the latch behind us, "I think they're alright with Pepper at least. We're already late, what's a few minutes more?"

Raising an eyebrow as FRIDAY starts up the jet and lifts us off, Natasha hums, "A few minutes more? What are you getting at Parker?"

I take my hand and cup her chin, placing a finger to the soft skin of her lips, enjoying watching her eyes grow wider and darker with a different set of emotions.

"You tell me, Little Spider."

My voice is low, soft, and clearly working since Natasha has grabbed me on either side of my face and crashed our lips together.

It takes me a bit by surprise, I stumble slightly but gain my bearings and respond with just as much heat, my body jumping for joy at the feeling of Natasha's touch on me once again.

Her hands fumble around me until she touches the spider logo on my chest and the suit loosens around my body. She helps pull it down as I drop the mask to the floor and her eyes widen once she sees my body again.

We haven't done this in...forever. Since the night I left.

Not even since we had the kids, Natasha's been anxious about it, about how her body is different now but here we are.

She drops her gaze to the scars coating my torso, her fingers, cool to the touch, grazing over them, causing me to flex in reaction to the coldness but smile nonetheless.

"It's been..."

"A long time?" I breathe out and she chuckles lightly, nodding before kissing up my abs, my sports bra, my chest, my neck, then finally reaching my lips again.

Her fingers tease around me, causing an immense build up of pleasure to fill me, a build up of want, of desire, of need. My body has been craving her for months, for a year now. I can barely keep a single train of thought the more engrossed I get in the moment.

Without missing a beat, I place my hands on her ass and pat a bit in signal for her to jump up. I hoist her onto my waist and move us until her back is pressed against the cool metal wall.

My hips grind smoothly against her clothed center but the friction of it all causes my erection to build. I can feel Natasha smiling into my lips which only propels me to continue the fluid motions.

Once I get a light moan out of her along with a desperate whimper as my hard-on brushes up against her warm center, I kiss down her neck and start to unzip her suit, my eyes taking in her gorgeous cleavage the farther the zipper goes down.

Quickly, my mouth trails down, peppering her skin with kisses the farther I go, sucking on the sweet spot of hers I remember so vividly. The skin is softer there, right at the base of her neck.

"Fuck," She husks out, sending me nearly into overdrive already.

I continue my actions but gasp into her skin when I feel her hand cupping my junk, stroking me through the fabric. My chin quivers as my whole body stiffens with delight at the feeling but I continue my efforts until she grabs my chin and forces me to her lips once again.

Natasha lightly pushes me back, hopping down from my waist as she undresses, her daring green eyes never leaving mine once.

Her body still looks sexy as ever. A mouth-watering amount of sexy and beautiful all at once. There's a soft red tint to her cheeks as her eyes flash shyly, flickering down while she clears her throat, "I know I look...different now after the pregnancy, but–"

I shoot webs at each side of her waist and tug her so that she's in my grasp, our foreheads leaning against one another while she gasps surprisedly.

"You're beautiful, Little Spider."

There's that shy look returning. It starts morphing into appreciation before her fingers start to tease at the waistband of my briefs, eyes narrowing to a mischievous portrayal.

Matching her energy once they drop to my ankles, I lift her chin with my finger and smirk, a wave of heat and lust taking over me when her pupils dilate submissively at my action.

"Get on your knees, Natalia."

I watch as she swallows thickly, chest rising and falling with an aroused breath before she nods obediently and lowers herself to the ground, eyes following mine as she does so.

The sight causes my whole body to stiffen yet again, my dick hardening fully once her bare hands graze its length. I open my mouth to speak but all words are lost and replaced with a low groan when she dribbles her own spit onto my tip and uses her hand to spread it all the way down.

Green eyes pierce into my own, her dominance starting to return the more she notices me falling under her incredibly strong spell. I suck in air between my teeth as she uses her other hand to cup my balls, toying with me in a way to switch the power dynamic currently at play.

"Fucking hell," I breathe out and Natasha hums, "Thought you liked being in charge, hmm?"

She places gentle kisses all over my inner thighs, then bites down on my skin, sucking on it and forcing a wince out of my mouth as my hands reach behind me for something to keep me up.

Grunting, I chuckle and shake my head, "You wish you were in control."

Natasha quirks up an eyebrow and tilts her head, "Oh yeah? Who's the one with the shaking legs currently?"

She's right. My legs are shaking. My whole body is begging for her mouth, and she seems to catch on quick, despite me knowing that it'll give her the one up. I have to shoot webs out to make a bar for me to hold onto for support once she drags her tongue up from the base, all the way to the tip.

Her eyes look up at me as she starts to take my whole length into her mouth, but I see the dominance skewing a bit as she does so, clearly surprised at my size from the time apart we've had.

With that one slip up, I smirk and feel the power returning to me as a remark comes to my lips, "You used to be able to take all of me, doll. Not up for the challenge anymore?"

Her eyes narrow as she struggles to move down further, gagging coming from her while she adjusts her angle, the vibrations of her throat sending a shiver up my spine.

I reach a hand down to cup her cheek, feeling her body shiver at my touch but her narrowed eyes loosening to that same submission from before. It may have been a while since we've done this, but I still know how to get the Black Widow to adhere to my demands.

"I thought you were strong, Natalia? Never failing? Take me like the good girl I know you are."

The green in her eyes start to dance with a swirling mist of dark lust as if my words just cast a spell on her. I place my hand on the back of her head and guide her further down, my body reacting quickly to her choking and gagging.

Her hands fly up to the back of my thighs, nails digging into my skin, whimpers coming out of her mouth the farther I make her go. I can feel her tongue stroking me still, moving in circular motions as she bobs her head.

When her mouth closes a bit tighter around me, an uncontrollable moan escapes and my dick nearly twitches in her mouth, the pleasure building more and more.

"Good girl," I breathe out and she moans at the pet name, continue to push herself, removing her hands from my thighs and moving them to my balls, massaging them and squeezing lightly.

My legs nearly give out at the multi-tasking, eyes becoming hooded as I tilt my head back and release a groan, "Fuck, doll, you're gonna make me cum so soon."

She hums onto my cock, setting off those ethereal vibrations through me again. I glance back down and find that once of her hands has now moved to her own breast, playing with her nipple and moaning pleasurably.

A strong surge of heat and desire ripples through me as I huff down at her, "That's my job, you know."

Her eyes flicker up to mine, the expression instantly telling me that she's decided to go into brat mode and purposefully irritate me.

"You are gonna get it," I smirk but my confidence falters when she sucks on me again, squeezing my balls and taking my cock in fully, my tip hitting the back of her throat while her nose meets the skin just below my stomach.

I take a fistful of her hair as my first orgasm comes and I stare down at her, "If you're going to be like this then you're going to take me like the good little slut you are."

Natasha's eyes slightly widen with delight once I start to release into her mouth and it's a satisfying sight to watch as she doesn't pull away, instead she swallows every last drop with just a bit dribbling down her chin.

Breathing out as she stands, I smirk as she wipes her chin and raises an eyebrow at me, "How was that?"

"Better than I remember, Little Spider. Come here," I pull her closer and turn, lowering her onto one of the seats, her eyes twinkling with excitement as I tilt my head downwards.

"What do you want, Natalia?" I whisper as I bend down, tracing my fingers over the scars tattooing her torso. I can feel her body shiver at the touch as she sucks in a sharp breath, voice coming out desperate.

"Fuck me," She pants, her hands curling into fists as my right hand drags my fingers delicately down to her thighs.

I smile down at her, taking notice of the goosebumps, smirking once her breath hitches as I feel the wetness pooling between her legs already.

"What's the magic word darling?"

Her eyebrows pull together as she whimpers, bucking her hips up to chase my fingers as I pull away, amused at her neediness.

"Please," She gruffs, chest rising and falling rapidly as her confidence begins to dwindle from earlier. Humming in satisfaction of the role reversal, I lean down closer, taking her hands and locking them in place against the wall as I line myself up with her core.

I kiss the top of her forehead, smiling down at the redhead once she looks up at me with those wide submissive eyes. Her bottom lip is quivering as my tip teases her wet folds. She squeezes her eyes shut, grunting in frustration but I "tsk" my tongue and get her attention again.

"So impatient, little spider. Still not used to handing over the reins, huh?"

Her teeth bite down on her bottom lip but once I push inside of her, she bites down harder to suppress a moan but loses the battle, her jaw dropping as she gasps aloud, hands gripping mine tighter above her head.

"Fuck," She whines as I push in deeper, starting off my thrusts slowly so that we can both become reacquainted with the feeling of one another.

My heart thuds loudly in my chest, so loud that I think she may be able to hear, or see it pushing against my skin. She feels so fucking good, I almost forgot how amazing Natasha feels.

"Shit," I pant as she clenches her walls around me with a whimper, eyes shutting tightly as I pick up my pace just a bit. Grunting, I release a hand and grab her chin abruptly, forcing her head up as her eyes snap open.

"Eyes on me, be a good girl," I demand and she tightens her jaw to hold back her moans as she attempts to stay in contempt, forcing herself to not give in to her body's desires to obey me as I penetrate her walls.

"Still being a brat, I see." I sigh and drop my hands to her ass, spanking one cheek on the side, earning me a loud moan in response.

I suck down the moan attempting to come out at her cries, keeping myself calm and collected as I lift her up, moving us to the strategy table and laying her down on top of it, not pulling out once, still keeping my movements as I land on top, shoving into her harder now.

"Oh fuck! Hmmph..." She groans, her hands clawing at my back, nails digging into my shoulder blades and dragging down.

I wince at the pleasurable pain, imagining the blood that may have been drawn from her scratches, but keep my focus.

My cock presses in deeper and Natasha's body jerks, back arching as she cries out my name, "Fuck, Jayce, right there baby, oh god."

I can feel my orgasm starting to rise up by the feeling of her warmth hugging around me, her moans, the way she screams my name and how her body succumbs to my touch.

Listening to her direction, I continue my motions in that spot, pushing in, thrusting, our hips clacking together. She wraps her legs around me tightly, refusing to let me pull away.

I dip my head down and take one of her hardened nipples into my mouth, another shot of pleasure swimming through me when she gasps at the contact. My tongue swirls around the pink nub, teeth barely grazing it as I begin to suck on it, all while moving my left hand down until my thumb brushes over her overly sensitive clit.

"FUCK!" She cries, jerking again but I use my right hand to web her wrists down to the table, along with her ankles to the edge. She squirms as I move my thumb in quick circles, my dick still pumping inside of her, mouth sucking on different areas of her chest until she moans, breathing becoming quicker while her volume gets even louder.

"Jayce. I have to...I'm gonna cum."

I pull my mouth from her now bruised up chest, eyes narrowing playfully while I shake my head, "Not until I say so, kitten."

"Fuck!" She groans irritably, jerking up again which forces my dick to hit her g-spot harder. I watch in amusement as her eyes nearly pop out of her head at the intense feeling and her face goes red while sweat dampens the hair on her head dripping off of her skin.

Her skin is hot and wet to the touch, as is mine the more stamina we use up, but her body has started to tremble while she grips on the webs, "P-please. I need to...I c-can't hold it much l-longer."

Grunting at her impatience, I bring my hand down on the side of her ass again, her eyes squeezing shut with a sexually desperate yelp. I bite down on her other nipple and she cries, tears nearly bursting out of her eyes as her body becomes ridiculously overstimulated, "Not yet."

"F-fuckk...b-baby–" "Not yet, Natalia. Listen to your orders," I spit and her face goes white at my demanding tone, eyes opening and looking at me.

For a moment I worry that I'm going too far and I soften a bit but she just shakes her head with a weak smile battling with her desperate need to release, "Don't stop...f-fuck. Please don't s-stop."

I read her eyes for a moment and know that she's enjoying the behavior, which only floors me forward as I push in with extra strength again, her body being shoved back on the table from the force but the webs keeping her in place, along with my hands holding her waist tightly, knuckles digging into her hips.

Her walls squeeze me and I can feel my cum ready to burst so I groan, "I'm gonna...fuck." I try to pull out but she grunts and shakes her head, "Don't. I've been on birth control."

Our eyes meet and for a moment my heart warms and softens from the heat and aggression, feeling in awe that she started taking birth control because she knew we'd get back to this step in our relationship.

But that sweet moment's over when an overwhelming need to cum overrides all of my thoughts and Natasha's trembling body underneath me is riding with my motions.

"P-please let me...I have to," She begs and I force myself to keep my dominance, "Ask formally, Little Spider."

She cries and moans and groans, trying to not give in, trying to keep on being a brat but we both know we can't last much longer without a release, we both know it's killing her right now with the intense buildup.

So Natasha cries out, "Please Daddy, can I cum?"

At that name coming from her lips, I can't even bring myself to care about our roles right now, I just nod furiously and kiss her lips quickly, "Cum with me, Natalia."

Both of our mouths drop open as we release together and Natasha cries out, her back arching, our breasts pressing together as we cum.

She screams my name as her head tilts back and I moan out hers, slowing my motions as her juices squirt out around my dick, mixed with my own. I ride out both of our highs and pant, trying to catch my breath until Natasha comes down.

I reach up and remove the webs from her wrists, then grab the ones at her ankles until I allow myself to pull out and without missing a beat, Natasha grabs my cheeks and yanks me towards her, crashing out lips together tiredly.

The kiss is passionate but we don't need to do much for that feeling, I can feel all of her happiness, relief, love, and appreciation through her lips, as she does through mine. We pull away and I fall beside her onto my back, my legs dangling off the table and she breathes out heavily, rolling over until her head is on my chest.

"I missed that."

"So did I."

I stare up at the metal ceiling, my fingers brushing through her hair, the only things heard being the wind the jet is cutting through in the sky and the quiet electric jets on the outside but right below the ground we are on top of.

"We have to clean this up, you know. Tony will never let us live it down." She mutters.

After a brief pause, we both break into loud laughter and I nod, forcing myself to get up and helping her down from the table.

When she places her feet on the ground, however, she stumbles and curses, her face twisting in pain as she attempts to walk. I raise an eyebrow curiously at her until she grips her leg and uses her free hand to lean on the table, wincing as she glares up at me.

"Seriously? I did that much damage?" I ask with wide eyes until a laugh bursts out of me and she frowns, trying to reach over and throw a punch but she can barely move without needing to limp so she instead leans against the table defeatedly with an annoyed pout.

"We haven't done that in like a year! Fuck I've never been this sore that fast."

With another laugh as I pull my undergarments and suit back on, then opening a compartment for cleaning supplies, my body vibrates with laughter even more.

"Just wait until tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be ten times worse."

"I hate you."

"You love me." I respond quickly, then toss her a spray bottle of cleaner after she has pulled her undergarments and suit back on, "Now get to cleaning. Smells like sex in here."

I toss her a wink as I get to work on the table, snickering when I hear her muttering some curses in Russian.

God I missed this.

___

A/N: Ah we missed happy, fun, flirty, horny Jaytasha, didn't we?

What do you think will happen?

What do you want to happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 177 6
Disclaimer: All rights go to dearzoemurphy on AO3 who gave me permission to share their work -0-0-0- ...
249K 8.2K 49
You're Tony's sister and he has agreed to let you move into HQ. 6 months ago your girlfriend died so Tony has been looking out for you since. Your po...
24.2K 583 21
"Why don't you just back off already?!" "Maybe because I'm clearly better for her than you!" "Both of you shut up already! How about this, here's a s...