PROTECTOR

Par Pandorahotcheeto

Laia, an Omaticaya girl that loses her parents just as she is born. Having lived her whole life with the Sull... Plus

Meet Laia
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

New story!

206 1 0
Par Pandorahotcheeto

Hi guys!

Before starting with the story I wanted to say that this is my first time writing something that can be seen as a book, so I'm kind of scared of messing up or not pleasing you guys so I want you to feel free to share your ideas with me so I can get inspiration and even add some scenes you want.

This story will be about Avatar: The Way of Water. I will try to follow the film as much as I can but I will add some things that can make the story more focused on my character. Also I wanted to say that I changed the characters age, not because I will write any mature content (I don't feel confident enough to do it yet hehe), but beause when I saw the film I thought they were older and I felt more confortable knowing that so Neteyam, Laia (the main character) and Ao'nung are all the same age: 18; Kiri will be 17; Tsyreya, Lo'ak and Rotxo will be between 16 ad 17; and lastly Tuk will be 11. The rest will stay the same.

Also I'm not going to reveal the love interest just yet because I want to experience a little bit with the characters and see what can happen.

And lastly I must say English is not my first language so if you spot some grammatical mistakes please feel free to tell me so I can fix them. I don't know how often I will be posting because I just started uni again but I'll try to upload a chapter at least once a week.

Anyways, thank you so much for just even clickiny on my story, it means a lot to me. I hope you like it!! <333

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.9K 296 13
(THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN AND BEING POSTED UNDER THE NAME ‟'I'a Te Tìrey, Sngä'i Te Tìterkup„ SO IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT PLS FEEL FREE :) ) Th...
5K 150 14
You are a girl who loves the ocean. I mean, who wouldn't. You're the daughter of the Olo'eyktan. However, being sisters with the perfect daughter is...
2.9K 63 15
She doesn't like to talk she doesn't like people only people she tolerates is her sister tsireya and her twin brother aonung and of course her parent...
36.8K 814 36
Raya is the daughter of a fierce warrior, Ka'i. But after her mother left in the middle of the night unexpectedly, her father couldn't stand being ar...