New story!

Hi guys!

Before starting with the story I wanted to say that this is my first time writing something that can be seen as a book, so I'm kind of scared of messing up or not pleasing you guys so I want you to feel free to share your ideas with me so I can get inspiration and even add some scenes you want.

This story will be about Avatar: The Way of Water. I will try to follow the film as much as I can but I will add some things that can make the story more focused on my character. Also I wanted to say that I changed the characters age, not because I will write any mature content (I don't feel confident enough to do it yet hehe), but beause when I saw the film I thought they were older and I felt more confortable knowing that so Neteyam, Laia (the main character) and Ao'nung are all the same age: 18; Kiri will be 17; Tsyreya, Lo'ak and Rotxo will be between 16 ad 17; and lastly Tuk will be 11. The rest will stay the same.

Also I'm not going to reveal the love interest just yet because I want to experience a little bit with the characters and see what can happen.

And lastly I must say English is not my first language so if you spot some grammatical mistakes please feel free to tell me so I can fix them. I don't know how often I will be posting because I just started uni again but I'll try to upload a chapter at least once a week.

Anyways, thank you so much for just even clickiny on my story, it means a lot to me. I hope you like it!! <333