ramattra stories

Od sleepyems15

credits to the artist. there would be some yandere stories btw, the character belongs to blizzard. Viac

let me explain real quick
yandere ramattra
normal ramattra
special fanfic
child reader
YANDERE RAMATTRA
jealous ramattra
what would you like next?
just fluff
more fluff
protective older bro ramattra
ramattra head cannons
shy reader
human/clingy ramattra
another protective older bro ramattra
teen(ish?) reader
more ramattra headcannons
update
relaxation with ramattra :)
meeting ramattra for the first time
spicy human ramattra (not smut)
yandere ramattra
father figure ramattra
baby reader
baby reader headcannons
ramattra headcannons but it's serious
ramattra pics
HUMAN RAMATTRA HCS
haha I hate myself (human ramattra spicy not smut fic)
what would you like next?
RAMMAX HCS!?!?!
yandere ramattra
rescuing a kidnapped child reader
Poseidon ramattra
having a date with ramattra ❤️
villian ramattra<3
protective dad ramattra
reader gets sick hcs
random Ramattra interactions
demon Ramattra hcs (w/ yandere hcs aswell)
update important (nothing bad tho)
MORE RAMATTRA INTERACTIONS
reader that does Ramadan hcs
alright what would you like next??
short stories of ramattra & u<3
the dancefloor <3
sub ramattra (this is just spicy no smut)
AHHHHHHHHH(smut hcs, requested)

ANGST IM SO SORRY 😭

254 7 0
Od sleepyems15

Summary: you caught a disease that would kill you in 2 weeks, you told ramattra this and his little omnic heart broke.

Characters: you and ramattra

You had a disease that will kill you, you didn't mind you knew that you that there wasn't a cure and you accepted that.

But the hardest part was telling ramattra. He loved you so much, he knew that he was going to lose your one day but never so soon, you had been dating for about 2 and a half years. Ramattra biggest fear is losing you after all.

Ramattra was mediating in his mediation room. You knocked on the door gently entering the room "ramattra" you called out. He turned his head "yes dearest is there something the matter?" He asked.

You sighed knowing that this wouldn't go down easily. "Ramattra....I have something" you told him, he stood up he titled his head in confusion "what do you mean?" He asked once more.

"I...have a disease that...will kill me in a couple of weeks" you muttered, you looked at the floor not barring to look at him. He placed his hand on your cheek "I'm sorry" you whispered.

"...I knew this day would come but not this soon" he said, he pulled you into a hug. Ramattra may not know the affection but thanks to you he does.

Thanks to you hes given humanity a second chance, thanks to you he learned that he doesn't have to do things by himself, thanks to you, you made his life better. "I love you so much dearest, so much" he muttered.

You started to sob. You knew you didn't want to but you couldn't help yourself " it's ok dearest, let it all out" he stroked your hair.

After a week you grew weaker by each day to the point that you were stuck in bed. Ramattra sat beside you, he never left your side he would get things for you it you wanted.

"... ramattra...." You called out loud enough to make ramattra hear. "yes love" he said "...I'm tired..." You muttered, he sighed sadly "it's ok love, rest your weary eyes" he said.

"Ok. I love you" you smiled at ramattra and closed your eyes going in your forever sleep, ramattra knew that this is your last sleep you did "goodbye love, I love you" if ramattra could cry he would.

IM SO SORRY

Counted words: 406

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

45.8K 722 21
I'm not good at these. check out my other books if ur into Undertale or Team Fortress 2. Or any of my other books. be sure to vote if u like it. Cur...
8K 145 17
Dr. Zieglar has been working with Overwatch for as long as she can remember. She has made many friends and basically built a new family, but little d...
64.8K 1.7K 27
Really quickly: This is an Overwatch fan fiction for people who like cute romances- no lemons here. Ew. I'm *trying* to keep this appropriate for al...
123K 2.9K 15
I don't see any yandere so I probably will make this one where Zenitsu became obsessed towards Y/n .he will do everything for her even if it means hu...