๐Ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ข ๐Š๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By EllowenWrites

When the infamous Toruk Makto and his family come to the Metkayina waters seeking refuge, Chief Tanawari can... More

๐๐ซ๐ž-๐‘๐ž๐š๐
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
XI
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐€/๐

543 9 7
By EllowenWrites

Thank you all for reading this fan fic and you are more than welcome to write me some tips, corrections, and trope suggestions here or throughout the story. I love you all and I wish you well.

Also, I am writing another Avatar 2 Fan-Fic with Colonel Miles Quarich as the main character with the sneak peak of Louisa/Lou, the mother of Spider.

Louisa was an Avatar who served alongside Jake and Grace. She lost her memories after the battle due to head trauma and was "born again". She lived with Neyteri, Jake and their family, unknowing that Spider was her son. When Colonel Quarich is redirected he kidnaps Louisa and spider and shows her the truth, changing her world as she fights against who she was and who she became.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...
221K 8.7K 23
โ it's crazy how beautiful she looked while she was trying to kill me. โž As the eldest carry such burden on their shoulders, they learn to de...
99.2K 2.7K 36
You are the daughter of the Chief of the Ash People who reside in the volcanoes. As you struggle with a troubled future, your life takes an unexpecte...
41.4K 990 17
Tsuna is the Niece of the Metkayina clan's chief. Tsuna's parents died when she was a little girl, since then Ronal and Tonowari have treated Tsuna a...