Vocal's Sex Stories

By Thatvocalnobody

I'm just using this to write as much smut as I can :D Yes some based on real life and some not, deal with it More

Warm Nights
Night Shift
I'm Here For Her
My Weird Neighbor
I want to go outside more
Skirt
Sunny
Psycho
Freaky Guy Meets A Freaky Girl
A Night In Bed
A Girl
The Quiet Girl In Class
Puppy
Halloween Party
Her
Sleep Demon
Summer Bus
Good Girl
Red Light
Taboo
Midnight

My First Time

1.4K 1 0
By Thatvocalnobody

"Hey Sony did you see what the report for the next few days would be like?" He asked in the living room, I was busy putting a few pots and pans away as he said that. "Uh...no I didn't but I know campus already sent out emails that no one's expected to show up for the next few days." "Not even online?" "No because a lot of the teachers aren't going to be able to show up and some flat out said they don't expect any of us to really try because of the holidays." "I mean I guess that makes sense...did you finish up on that report for English?" "No I'm still trying out a different story now, the first one just wasn't working so she said I could change it as long as I make it either 20 pages or at least 25." "Jesus that's a lot?" "Not really sense my last story was almost at 50." "Still doesn't kill you to relax, you do a lot and you need your time off." "I mean yeah but that's the reason I'm studying to become a writer." I walked into the living room and sat next to him as I grabbed the blanket and threw it over the both of us.

I've been with my boyfriend for roughly twenty years, we've known each other for almost our whole lives. We grew up with each other, went to the same preschool, elementary, middle school, highschool, and now college. We started dating in middle school after a bunch of girls tried going after him and he was both sick and scared of them all. Mercy, my boyfriend, is considered a rare type of guy here sense we don't have a lot of tall white boys here in Argentina, me on the other hand is your average short girl who is, and I won't lie about myself, a little to curvy on the ends. Mercy's dad comes from England and due to work had to leave both his mom and him there as he didn't have the correct papers to live there with the two of them.

Mercy is 6'8 and weighs over 238 lbs. He's covered in tattoos, jewelry, and piecing's but thanks to his super long silky black hair that he gets from his mom its impossible to really see his face. Mercy has always been on the most antisocial side of everything to the point his only real friends are me, my sister and my sister's girlfriend which now that I'm saying that...is kinda sad.

My name is Sony, I'm 5'5 and weigh about 190 lbs. I only really have a bracelet my mom bought me and the necklace my dad gave me after my first communion but other than those two things, I don't really dress up. I typically wear your average nerdy girl clothes and even have the Harry Potter like glasses to match. I wouldn't call me your typical social butterfly but more like a flea in that I don't mind being in semi big groups but anything with typically more than 10 people I'd start to get a little self-conscious and would typically want to leave back to places where I could be alone but with Mercy around, those feelings would never come, with him around, I'd always just be happy there with him by my side.

As I wrapped the blanket next to us we heard some wining behind us. "Why does she always get jealous when we're like this. Come on girl, you too." He said reaching behind the couch. "Maybe its because she doesn't like people getting to close to her daddy, come here baby girl." I said reaching as well. Mercy slowly lifted out pet Doberman, she's turning 6 in a few more months. "Come on just because I've had her for this long doesn't mean much." I scoffed at him. "You do realized that You helped give her birth, raised her from a literal infant, took care of her better than most professionals, and even got her to behave when she really shouldn't have been. She is your baby." I said, we were both petting her as we tucked her in with us.

"I got the feeling that its more she's just cold and she wanted some blanket." He said, I looked around a little. "Than where's hers?" We both looked around us when we saw it just underneath my legs. "Oops, maybe its because I'm on her blanket. Here you go baby, here you go." I sat her blanket in her favorite spot on the couch next to us as she happily barked and quickly dashed to her spot and curled around herself. "Well its going to be a long few nights so lets make sure she stays warm for tonight, that crazy winter storm will be here by tomorrow morning." Mercy said, I clutched onto the blanket. "Well its a good thing we have everything we'd need throughout the storm days." "It should just be throughout the weekend and maybe into Monday afternoon but we'll wait to see everything."

I sat up and looked over into the kitchen and to both our ice chest and fridge. "Well we have enough food that'll last up easily for weeks." I said, he grabbed my chin and kissed me. "Not to mention we have you're awesome cooking." He started kissing my cheek harder while which made me laugh. "Stop you freak haha, come on, lets head to bed. Give us a good reason to cuddle tonight~" I said standing up and walking into our bed room. I could hear him slowly getting up as he rushed over and basically tackled me into the bed, we both started laughing as I snuggled into his chest while he covered the both of us under our blanket.

We'd always spend out nights like this, even though we've always been together we've still never really...done it and it was always because I was super scared and he never wanted to hurt me, I have blown him once but that was because I was drunk and really aggressive towards him that I almost basically forced him into it but that was the last time we bought alcohol like that. As we laid in bed I could slowly feel my legs rubbing against each other as my body got hotter and hotter as my breathing was getting heavier as well, Mercy noticed this and looked down at me as I looked up at him. I could feel my face get red while his ears turned red as well but his eyes. They only closed in slightly. He looked me dead in the face as I felt his hands, those big strong hands move down my body and he left his hands just above my pelvis.

I looked at him as my hand went over his and slipped his hand underneath my pants and underneath my panties as well. I felt those big fingers of his move up and down my pussy, I was soaking wet and my body was quivering wanting more. My breathing was getting heavier while he looked down at me, I moved my hand off of his as I reached down and started rubbing his pants, he was as hard as rock. I could feel every inch move in between my hands and fingers. We laid there just toying with each other's body. "Are you ready?~" He asked, whispering deep into my ears, my soul quivered as those words left his mouth and rang out deep in my ears. "J-just wait a second ok~" I said, I threw the blanket off of me as he kept rubbing himself, I rushed into the bathroom and grabbed the blue bag I hid in the bathroom closet.

After quickly changing I walked back into the room and stood in the doorway as Mercy looked over at me with wide eyes. "W...wow..." I looked down at my outfit, I was wearing a hoodie that only covered my arms and shoulders with the hood having two dog like ears at the top. It was light blue that matched with my light blue bra and panties that are basically more like thongs that had a little fluffy tail right on my butt. "I look silly don't I..." I said, I was going to turn and take it off, ruining the whole mood when I felt his big hands wrap around me and he rest his head on mine. "You look...amazing." He said running his hands up and down my exposed body.

I felt his hands run over and start groping my chest as I stood there and twitched. His moves were perfect, his grip was tight enough over me but soft enough that he wouldn't hurt me. He suddenly picked me up and kissed me deeply as he walked us back to bed as he say me in his lap as he held me with one arm and used the other to tease me more. "God you are so wet...are you sure you're ready, I don't want to-" I placed my finger over his lips as I straddled him more.

I was grinding myself against him while I still held him there. "Shh. I'm ready~" I whispered to him, I lifted myself up as I reached down and undid his pants as I pulled my panties to the side, I rested myself against his tip as I slowly grinded myself on him more and more. "F-fuck...y-you're so wet...fuck..." He quietly said, I smiled down at him as I rested my hand on his chest. "Can you help me~" I said with a smile. Mercy reached his hands up and grabbed my waist with a tight grip as he held me there. "S-Sony..." I looked down and kissed his lips as tears slowly started to build up in my eyes. "I'm ready~" I said, he held me tight as he lowered me down as he slowly dug deep inside me. The pain was unbearable at first but feeling him and his soft but tough touch is what drove me to keep going forward.

I held his hands in mine, wrapping and interlocking our fingers together when I felt the gentle tap of our skin touching at our most private parts. "A-are you hurt?" He asked, I looked down at him as a little line of drool slowly dripped from my lips and moved down my chin, he grabbed my butt and lifted me into the air and brought me back down slowly. I could feel him change my insides to match him and his shaft, my legs grew weak and all the strength in my lower half was gone as he held onto me. "S-Sony, y-you're so hot inside, I don't think I can hold back." He wrapped his big arms around my hips and waist as he started humping me slowly at first. I could only moan like a wild animal in heat as he only breath deeply, his hot breath brushed up against my face as I buried myself into his neck and left shoulder while he used my insides to his own play thing. Not like I was mad about that, I felt happy and hot inside.

I could only feel myself get wetter and wetter as he started going rougher with me, I wrapped and clung to his dick while he only held onto me, I could feel him kiss my neck and suck on my soft and sensitive parts, making me shake and quiver in his arms and lap. I could only hold onto him with weakening strength, I felt my arms drop and my head start to spin and shake. I looked up at him only to hear him slowly and quietly moan my name under his breath. "Sony. Sony. Sony." It just made my inside quiver as the minutes of us playing went on longer and longer than I could have ever imagined. Before I knew it, I was laying on my back while he was using and abusing my insides, the pain from before was gone and I could only feel this heat and sensation that I could never find on my own.

His necklace was swinging just above me as his strong and muscular arms held me down while I could only watch him bruise my insides. "S-Sony, I-I'm going to cum." It sounded like a distant echo in my ears as my mind slowly came back to me. I want him inside me. It was the only thought I had inside my head. "C-cum inside me Mercy~" He leaned in forward and rested his head near my left ear as he moaned deeper and deeper in my ear. My mind went blank and I lost where I was, I woke back up to feeling him pump large amounts of love inside me, he held me down as I felt him explode inside me. "F-fuck, I can't stop." Minutes flew by as he slowly pulled out and I watched. We were both breathing heavily as we locked eyes, I tried my best to keep my mind to where I was but I just felt myself slowly moving in and out of consciousness.

He lifted me and I rested my head on his chest, feeling how hot his body got and being able to hear his heart pounding inside his chest. It was hypnotizing. "Th-that was amazing..." I weakly said, I felt him breath as he hugged me. "I know, I...I've never felt like this before..." We just clung to each other. "Hey, let's head to the bedroom~" He picked me up in his arms, like I was only a small bag of groceries and walked us into the bedroom where he tucked me in laid beside me. He lifted the blanket up so we'd both be covered as he brought me in for a tight cuddle, I could still feel his love inside me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 5 18
just imagine stories because I'm bored my writing is probably gonna be sloppy. but if you don't like it just skip it don't report there won't really...
12.3K 45 13
NSFW warning - Short 2-3 part stories/concepts, most (if not all) containing mature scenes.
222 0 5
I've been told by some that they would enjoy hearing some fantasies/exploits, so I am going to give it a go at sharing some. If you enjoy it, I will...
65 17 17
From my deepest fantasies about my celebrity crushes, to movie scenes my brain thought would've been better if I was the director, here's a compilati...