Miracle/stray kids ff

btsarmyforeverforlif tarafından

"I will bring them back no matter what it's take" "I'm sorry I'm so-rry I don't want to leave you yn" "Don't... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 23
chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33 (Final)

Chapter: 10

134 9 0
btsarmyforeverforlif tarafından

Yn was sitting Infront of Felix grave, in grief, tho she was to bring them back but seeing his grave hurts her. She put the flowers she brings with herself on the grave.

"Today is your anniversary Felix, can't believe it's been one year you all left us.
I wish I was not sitting here putting flowers on your grave, but don't worry we can bring you all back, And I promise I will bring you back." She smile at the grave.

"I should go now Lee know and Han must be waiting for me." She stood up from the ground ready to go.

Today they will make their first step for bringing them back to life.

Yn get up and left for Han house. The three of them decided to meet at Han place because he live alone, he used to live with Seungmin but now..

Yn arrived there and knock on the door. Immediately Han open the door and smile at her.

"Your a little late." He hugged her. "Sorry." She apologized and entered. She saw Minho on the couch, looking at her.

"You took a while." Yn giggle and apologize again. "Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

Yn shook her head at Han's words and spoke with excitement.

"No I'm not. Only bringing them back is In my head. I just too excited to see Felix and other again!"

For some reason lee know don't like it when Yn say Felix name. He feel jealous. Really jealous...

"That's right I want to meet them as well!" Han spoke.

"Than we should not waste our time anymore." Lee know smile putting his jealousy asides.

"Yes! We should not!" Yn smiling widely. The two boys laughed at her excitement.

"Here take my hand, and remember not to open it until I say." Lee know pull his hands out for them to take. They nood and hold his hands.

Yn and Han close their eyes, ready and excited to open them anytime soon. No longer they feel themselves lifting on the air.

They hold their breath, feeling no more solid under their feet, but it was only for a moment when they yet again feel the hardness of the ground under them

"Open you eyes." They open their eyes at Minho's commend and saw a beautiful lake Infront of them, with a house in between.

"Wow! It's beautiful!" Yn compliment in amusement. Lee know smile and ask her. "You like it?"

"Yes! A beautiful house in a beautiful lake I'm impressed!" Han spoked.

"Let's so inside." He said. "It's your house?" Yn asked.

Lee know turn his head towards her. "Then who else?" They come inside the house. They first thing they hear was,

"It's gonna be hard." Yn and Han look at him confused and asked. "What is gonna be hard?" Lee know look at Han.

"In order to bring them back you have to do many things. You have to do the first step separately." Han and Yn look at each other then at lee know.

"W-what we have to do?" Yn asked, suddenly feeling nervous.

"I will bring you to a palace. There would be two ways in the palace. You both have to go on the sperate ways, and find the keys." He explained.

"Keys?" Han and Yn asked at the same time. Lee know nod and continue.

"I can't tell you now but it will help you later." They both shared a look. "And we both have to do it without each other?"
Han asked, clinging into Yn.

"Yes. I can't help you with that. I'm only sent to give you instructions." Lee know say looking down.

Yn come toward lee know and hold his hands, suddenly feeling bad for him.

"Don't be disappointed. You already helping us with so much. You are giving us instructions, and it is the biggest thing for us right now, don't be upset."
Han nod agreeing with her words.

Her words make his heart fluttered as he sigh. Why must she always have to make him experience this feeling?

"So should we go now?"
Han ask breaking the silence. "Okey close your eyes."
Lee know spoke, putting his heart beating heart aside.

They both did as they were told, feeling a rush of air colliding with their body suddenly.

"Open it."

They open their eyes at Minho's words and saw that they were standing inside  an old, and broken palace.

"When you say palace. I thought of something like royal, not something like that." Han spoke looking around, lee know cluck. "Not my fault."

Yn eyes catch a board on the wall when she was looking around, and come towards it. Lee know and Han notice Yn going somewhere and follow her.

"What are you looking at?"
Han ask looking at her.

"That bored." Yn say removing the dust from it to make it possible to read what was written on it.

"What bored?" Lee know asked in confusion. Yn look at them like they are dump which they are, and spoke.

"Of course the one In front of us!"

"But there is no board!" Han spoke. Lee know look at the place where she was looking but don't see anything. But he exactly know why he don't see it.

"What is written on the bored?"
Lee know ask. "The other worlds, that what's written on it." Yn answered.

"The other worlds?" Han repeat.

Lee know nood and both Yn and Han look at him. "Yes, it's not the only world."

"What!" Both han and Yn shout.

"Well their are four other worlds. They are actually same as our world but in each world the only change is that the personality and position of a person change."

"Wait! Four fishing worlds!" Yn shout and Han continue. "And what'd you mean by change in personality and position!"

"What I'm trying to say is, like for example in your world Han is just a normal person right?" Yn and han nod at his words.

"But in those other worlds he can be a anything except what he is in your world. He can be an artist, a model, a millionaire, or a beggar."

"Why I'm a beggar?" Han ask in offence, but both of them ignore him.

"For saving them you have to go to the other worlds and bring somethings." He explained. "What things?" Yn asked.

"I can't tell you now, but soon." Yn and Han nood at him understanding what he was saying.

"So I think we should find the keys?" Yn suggest. "Your right." Han agreed.

"So follow me." Lee know guide them.

They come to a room In which there was nothing but stairs. Not ordinary stairs. There was two stairs, one leading upward. While the other one leading downward.

The one leading upwards had white cloud after some stairs, and in the downward stairs there was black cloud after some stairs.

"You both have to choose. Which one you want to go black or white? And when you choose go towards the one."
Lee know said.

~Yn pov~

I look at the stairs and start to think, which one I should choose. The black one look scary, and the white one look a little okey but I can't choose white one and left Han take the black one.

What if it is the scary one? Which already it is..

"I will choose the black one!" I spoke first. Han immediately look at me to object.

"No I'm going on that one!" I shook my head. "No you are not! I'm going!"

"But that look scary! I can't let you go their!" I look at him in the eyes and spoke.

"And do you think I will let you go there!" He try to speak. "But Yn-"

"No buts I'm going!" I announced. "Are you sure, you wanna go to that one Yn?"

Lee know asked me, I smiled at him.

"Yes I will. I believe in me I can do it." I said with confidence.

"But still-" Han spoke but I cut him off by hugging him.

"No buts Han. I'm going and that's final. Don't worry we will meet each other once we finish the task." Han hug me back and nod.

"So I will be waiting for you both."
Lee know spoke and we nod.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the black one, taking my first step on it I feel my heart beats increasing.

Okey, I'm a little scared now..

End of chapter

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

406 25 21
"First and Last Love,, Sujin meets her childhood best friend after being separated from each other for years. She is determined to confess her one-si...
102K 4K 30
"I didn't throw us away.....you did." @avocadomix
13.9K 541 31
"Is it really not all true? That you only need me because I'm a rare one?" "I didn't say that kitten, you did."
13K 248 24
🖤-"I'm really patient. I'm not greedy at all. I don't mind if someone touches something that's mine... But not you." ♥️-"He's taken something so pre...