Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1๐Ÿ’œ
2๐Ÿ’œ
3๐Ÿ’œ
4๐Ÿ’œ
5๐Ÿ’œ
6๐Ÿ’œ
7๐Ÿ’œ
Aesthetic ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
8๐Ÿ’œ
10๐Ÿ’œ
11๐Ÿ’œ
12๐Ÿ’œ
13๐Ÿ’œ
14๐Ÿ’œ
15๐Ÿ’œ
16๐Ÿ’œ
17๐Ÿ’œ
18๐Ÿ’œ
19๐Ÿ’œ
20๐Ÿ’œ
21๐Ÿ’œ
22๐Ÿ’œ
23๐Ÿ’œ
24๐Ÿ’œ
25๐Ÿ’œ
26๐Ÿ’œ
27๐Ÿ’œ
28๐Ÿ’œ
Epilogue๐Ÿ’œ
Bonus๐Ÿ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

9๐Ÿ’œ

21.6K 1.1K 46
By Moonfairy28

Enjoy Reading...

**********************************

Jaiveer is staring at Arjun and Aaruhi with longing and love-filled eyes.

Looking at Arjun showering love and kisses on his daughter, he knows this little girl has his son wrapped around her tiny fingers. Their bond is so beautiful. He can proudly say that his son is a great father. And he is feeling very proud of him.

He come out of his thought hearing Arjun's worried voice.

"Aaru... Bachcha, what happen?" Arjun asked softly seeing her gloomy  face.

Suddenly she started sobbing hiding her face into his neck.
"I wan mama, ...Aru mich Mama," she said between her sobbing and hiccups.

Arjun's face turn pale but taking a long shaky breath he pull Aaruhi from his neck.
"Mama is busy, baby. As soon as she get free we will talk to her and scold her for making my princess cry, okay?" Aaruhi nodded still sobbing and put her head on his shoulder.

Arjun wipe her tears but his hand stops at her cheek feeling her soft skin burning. He look at her tired pale face while touching her forehead and neck with the back of his hand to find her burning in fever. He expression turn worried which didn't go unnoticed by Jaiveer.

"What happen? Are you okay?" Jaiveer asked knowing something is wrong.

"She has high fever," Arjun informed hugging her right to himself as sudden fear engulf him.

God is really testing him, hard. He knows he can't see his girls in pain still.

"let me call a doctor," saying Jaiveer rush out of the room only to return back within a minute with a doctor.

Arjun sat on the couch with Aaruhi on his lap as she is not ready to leave him while the doctor started checking her.

"Her temperature is high. But don't worry... I am giving her an injection she will be fine in a day or two," The doctor said while preparing an injection for her.

Arjun look at her sleepy face stroking her little fist. Jaiveer heart drop hearing about the injection.

"Is it necessary give an injection? It will pain her a lot," Jaiveer said to the doctor. Arjun look at him with sad smile seeing him caring about Aaruhi.

"If it is not necessary then I won't give her an injection, sir. She will be okay, Mr. Agnihotri," Jaiveer sighed when the doctor assure him and nodded.

"hold her properly...dont let her move," the doctor told Arjun who tighten his hold on her and smile at her when she look at him.

She stir a bit feeling the cold spirit on her skin.

"Aaru baby, you didn't say hello to Dadu," Arjun said caressing her cheek try to distract her from the pain.

But before she could say anything a frown appear on her face along with a painful whimper from her lips.

Jaiveer's hand turn into a tight fist seeing her painful expression as the needle prick her skin.

"Shhh... It's okay. Everything is okay, princess," Arjun cooed at her seeing her lips trembling as she is ready to cry and soon the room filled with her painful crying.

"why is it paining her so much, doctor?" jaiveer asked angrily to the doctor controlling himself from beating that doctor into a pulp for making his granddaughter cry.

"Sir, it will go away after sometime," Jaiveer take a deep breath to control his anger and look at her who is crying badly in pain while Arjun is trying to console her by rocking her in his arms.

"Shh...it's done, baby. You are my strong baby. Papa will buy big chocolate for his brave little girl, okay? Now stop crying....and give papa a beautiful smile," he is continuously whispering sweet words to her but her cry didn't stop instead she started crying her lungs out wetting her whole face with tears.

Jaiveer who was looking at this heart wrecking scene couldn't control himself and gently take her from Arjun's hand and hug her softly close to his heart. He can't see his first and only grandchild in pain.

Arjun get shocked at his act and smiles seeing the worry in his eyes. He stares at him with happy tears as he is comforting her.

"Shhh...it's totally fine, bachcha. Dadu got you. It's okay baby. I will scold the doctor for hurting my baby, okay. And also your Papa for letting that doctor hurt my sweet child. See, your little cute face turn red because of cry," Jaiveer talk to her in the softest tone while roaming around the room with her hugging him tightly.

Her cry slow down a bit but still she is sobbing badly with hiccups.

"Okay, let me show a something," he took her near the aquarium.
"See, what we have here?" he excitedly told making her turn her face in front, where aquarium with lots of colorful fishes was standing.

She wipe her tears from her eyes to clear her view and look at the fishes curiously. Her cry dies down the moment her eyes land on the colorful fishes swimming in the water.
She keep staring at them curiously while sniffing and occasional hiccups coming out of her lips.

"You like fishes, doll," Jaiveer asked her making her snap her face toward him. She place her index on the glass pointing at golden fish and smiles cutely, "lad fish."

Arjun chuckled softly hearing her whereas Jaiveer laugh at her and said, "not red, Jaan...it's golden fish," he correct him making her nod her head in understanding.

Suddenly she squeals loudly seeing the fish opening and closing her mouth to create water bubbles.

"Papa balbal!! See," she excited called Arjun while clapping her hands seeing the bubbles.

"Yea, It's bubbles," he correct her finally relieved seeing her normal.

"Dad! He is searching for that little gir...." suddenly the door opened revealing Viraj who stop in the middle seeing Arjun awake. Jaiveer turn his head toward the door to see surprised Viraj looking at Arjun, who was looking at him with a confused look.

"Come inside, Viraj" Jaiveer told him still holding Aaruhi in his arm, who was busy playing with fish.

As he entered inside the room, Rishi also entered following him. Arjun look at him with wide eyes seeing his condition.
His hair are messed up while sweat covering her forehead. His face is paled. In short, he is looking like a zombie.

"Rishi, what happen to you?" Arjun asked in shock. Rishi look at him as if he is going to crying any second.

"Richi uncle!! ...see fish, look," Aaruhi shouted excitedly as her eyes fell on Rishi.

"She happen, sir. This little girl give me heart attack, lungs attack, kidney attack and all types of attacks in these two hours. This naughty bunny escapes from the car when we are getting ready to go hotel," He told him almost whining like a kid. Aaruhi giggle looking at his funny face and laugh loudly when he fake glared at her.
"I am sorry for her behavior, Rishi," Rishi quickly shook his head and said,
"No no, sir, please don't say sorry. I am just worried for her. Also, she is my responsibility and I couldn't take care of her. At least she is fine. Mr. Viraj meet me in the reception area and when I ask him about her, then I got to know that she is with him. So without wasting a second I come with him. Sir, you know them?" Rishi asked seeing how Aaruhi is so comfortable in the stranger's arms which is very rare.

"Rishi, he is father...Mr. Jaiveer Agnihotri. Dad, he is Rishi Verma, my PA," Rishi got stunned and looked at the man Arjun addressing.
Jaiveer fully turn to face him making his eyes widen,
"You are the son of the great Jaiveer Agnihotri," he whispered looking at Jaiveer in surprise.

"Hello sir, very nice to meet you in person," Rishi said composing himself and greeting him with a little bow.

"Same here, son," he soft said making Rishi happy as he called him a son.

Viraj clear his throat and look at jaiveer.

"Oh yeah, Arjun meet Viraj...my secretary and...Anushka's soon-to-be fiance," Arjun stunned hearing him but still shake his hand with Viraj.

Her sister's fiance.

"I heard a lot about you, bhai from Anu... I mean Ma," Viraj quickly change his words realising Jaiveer's presence.
Arjun hide his smile seeing his panic for a second. He seems nice.

"Excuse me, Mr. Agnihotri," all the head turn toward the door and finding the nurse standing at the door entrance.

"Yes... Everything fine?" Arjun walk toward her looking pale and panicked.

"Actually we need blood for your wife, it's urgent please arrange for A positive blood as soon as possible," she informed and about to run out when Viraj stop her.

"I have A + blood group. I am ready to give her blood," Arjun look at him gratefully.

"Thank you Viraj," Viraj shook his head and said, "Don't thank me, Bhai,"

"Come with me, sir" he went away with nurse.

Arjun sat on the couch and close his eyes to gather himself. He doesn't want to scare Aaruhi. He can't let his daughter see his weak and vulnerable side.

His eyes snap open feeling a hand on his shoulder, he look up to see Jaiveer give him assuring look and pat his shoulder two times.
"Everything will be alright. Don't lose hope, Arjun,"

Taking a long breath he nodded and look at Aaruhi who was giggling happily playing with fishes while Rishi standing beside her to look after her.

"Richi Uncle, see this Mama fish, Papa fish, Aaru fish and this tiny one is bhaiyu fish,"
Aaruhi told Rishi pointing at different size fishes inside the aquarium.
Arjun's hand curled into a fist as she mention about her bhaiyu.

"Rishi, I think you should go to hotel and get some rest and also take Aaru with you. She just got an injection and she needs rest," Arjun inform him making him nod at his boss's order.

"There is no need to go to any hotel when we have house. Just let Viraj come then all of you went home together, Viraj will also need some rest after blood donation." Jaiveer said firmly.

"But Dad..."

"I know you are still mad at us but I won't let you all stay somewhere else when we have our own place. I won't hear anything regarding this," this time he sounds stern and there is finality in his tone making Arjun shut his mouth.

"Papa let go to our home," Aaruhi murmured in her sleepy voice against Arjun's shoulder as he was trying to make her sleep.

"We will...now sleep, Jaan," he said patting her back softly.

Soon he feel her soft snoring sound as she fell asleep.

"Bhai, let me hold her...we should now leave for home," Viraj said who was sitting with him waiting for Aaruhi to sleep.

Arjun nodded and pass her to him carefully. He make her wear her shoes and kissed her small fist.
"Did you buy her medicines," he asked while stocking her fists with his thumbs.

"Rishi meet me in the car after buying them... Don't worry Bhai, we will care of her," Arjun smiled at him saying,
"I am not worried about that... I know Ma will be there for my baby,"

"God will not let anything bad happen to bhabhi...she will be fine, Bhai," Arjun nodded try to smile but fail miserably thinking about his wife,  His Ashi.

"Rishi must be waiting for you, go. And inform me after reaching home. And take care of my doll," Jaiveer told seeing Arjun trying hard not to break down in front of his daughter.

"Ji Dad," saying he went with sleeping Aaruhi while adjusting his suit coat to cover her properly.

Arjun sat on the bench defeated and take a long shaky breath.
Jaiveer stare at him and pray to his god to make everything okay. He can't see his child breaking in front of his eyes. It is killing him.
He sit beside him and sigh.
"From where did you find your wife, Arjun?" hearing his father's question Arjun turned toward him with a frown.
"huh?"

Jaiveer chuckles and faces him.
"I was supposed to be there inside the operation room instead of her,"

Arjun looks at him not understanding what is he trying to say,
"The bullet she took was aimed at me but she took it without thinking anything just to save the man who called her names and threw her our out of her rightful house and refused to accept her as a family," Arjun's body froze in shock upon hearing this.

********************************

Thank you for reading...

How are you my beautiful readers??

I know... I know you all miss me a lot.
So here I am...your pretty and gorgeous author. Heheee😉😉.

Okay so how is the update, hope you all like it.

I still have my exams going on, so next update will take time.

And Dont forget to VOTE N COMMENT on this chapter.

Stay tuned...
See you all very soon
Byeee
Take care

Lots of love💜🙆‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 486 20
What happens when a girl is reunited with her family? Will it be the happily ever after for them or will she again be set apart from them? Join me in...
31.6K 2.4K 13
The feeling of being unloved by one's own family was not unknown to Akshara. Yet she doesn't hate her family for despising her since she was only a n...
23.1K 1.4K 53
This not a regular love story of how you fall in love... but your fight for your love and how you sustain in it.... Meet Maan and Kirti as they take...
Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

843K 46.8K 35
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1 ๐™ค๐™› #๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ เฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟš "๐€๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ" is the youngest son of the Rajput...