Reckless - Chishiya Shuntaro

By danillusions

You live in a world full of toxic and arrogant people. To the point that you will think about being alone in... More

Reckless [ Chishiya × FL ] Author's Note:
Characters
Chapter 1 - Borderland
Chapter 2 - First Game
Chapter 3 - Introduction
Chapter 4 - Beach
Chapter 5 - Militant
Chapter 7 - Gunshot
Chapter 8 - Awake
Chapter 9 - Rule
Chapter 10 - Blood
Chapter 11 - Condition
Chapter 12 - Duplicate
Chapter 13 - Train
Chapter 14 - Conflict
Chapter 15 - Ex
Chapter 16 - Confession
Chapter 17 - ILL?
Chapter 18 - Stalker
Chapter 19 - Reunite
Chapter 20 - Reunion
Chapter 21 - Playmate
Chapter 22 - Partner
Chapter 23 - Newbies
Chapter 24 - Welcome!

Chapter 6 - Little Knife

173 5 3
By danillusions

Author's Note: Hii, I'm kinda creative today, it's also weekend so this is another chapter for you guys. Take note that next week is our exam so, maybe I can't update because i need to review :) Stay Hydrated. Xoxo

LITTLE KNIFE

***
The noise on the pool became louder when someone shout. "It's time for games!"

"Come on." I excitedly stand up before we follow the others. They all gathered in the lobby, waiting for Hatter. Ann informed me that before everyone play, Hatter has a speech every night before the games.

"Hatter! Hatter! Hatter!" They starts to chant his name. Idiot people. They don't know that Hatter don't care if they died, he just need the cards.

Then, Hatter appeared in the indoor terrace, more likely his stage. I saw the other excutive there too, including the militants. He gestured to stop and they followed. Puppies.

"My comrades! The time has come again tonight. Do not falter! This is war against fear! Everyone here has the courage to overcome their obstacles. Everyone here is now one!" He said. "We shall unite and gather all the cards and return to the real world together, and that day is upon us!"

All of them cheered but stopped when Hatter spoke again. "I'd like to introduce you our new excutive, Yuka Takahashi!"

I stopped. I thought i need to play a game first? Hatter pointed at me so all of them looked at my direction. They're eyes widened.

"She's the most successful psychologist in tokyo."

"Maybe they need her for the diamond cards."

I laughed at their gossips, i signed Akari to stay here while i walk upstairs. I even saw Chishiya looking at me, amused. "Oh, hello there." I greeted before standing beside Ann. She pushed me so i can stand infront with Hatter.

He gestured me to speak. I smirk. "Hello, beach members. Tonight I'm gonna play because there's only 5 days left on my VISA. Maybe all of you think that i'm a diamond player, but unfortunately, no." Their face seems confused, even Hatter.

I continue talking. "I only played one game, and it's spades. But this one suit interest me when i heard about this suit. So I'm looking forward on playing Heart games tonight." I said. Everyone gasps when i told that. Hatter's smirks grew wider.

"Another one that interests hearts, isn't good? Mira has a partner." Hatter said, causing the others to chant my name. It's so loud and irritating but i just hid that behind my smile.

Mira hold my hand. "Ah.. i love people who likes Hearts. All of them hate it because it plays with peoples feelings. But it seems exciting to me!" She squeaks. I really hate this woman, she seems weird. But i just smiled at her.

***
"Get in the car marked with your number!" A guy shouted. Akari got 6 and i got 7, that means we're not playing together.

"You must survive," I playfully told Akari.

She rolled her eyes. "Ofcoure, i want to swim tomorrow." Both of us chuckled.

We go to the parking. We seperate when we arrived at the cars. I'm just behind theirs but i think their going to a different directions to another game arena, i guess?

When i got inside the car, there's already three people there, the one that's gonna drive, a girl with red hair and a man. I thought that there's only four of us here. But someone hop in. It's the blue cap guy. He seems surprised when he saw me. "You're the girl in the game of tag r-right?" He asked.

I chuckled, "Yes."

"I'm Tatta." He offered his hand, smiling. His smile seems genuine. I think he's kind. I accepted his hand.

There's five of us here before the car drove off. While i wait, I observed all of them. The girl and the man seems to know each other because his hands are on her thighs. Ew.

Tatta seems to saw my reaction so he chuckled. "That's normal here."

I looked at him, "How long have you been here?" I asked. "The five of spades are also my first game, thanks to you, Arisu, Usagi and Chishiya, I'm alive." He laughed.

I just nodded. "Well, if it's not for you, I'm not gonna find out where the safe zone is." I said. He stayed silent, maybe he doesn't get what I'm saying.

Arisu and Usagi, i remembered them, i don't see them in the beach. Maybe they haven't found it yet or maybe they're dead. I hope not, they have potential.

We arrived at the arena. It's a hotel, a big one but smaller than the beach. I thought we're the only player here but another card arrived. Number 14. It has 6 people there. 3 girls, 2 guys that seems to know each other, maybe like bestfriends? And the person I'm not expecting to see. Chishiya.

I smirked before going to him. He smirk when he saw me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey babe." I playfully greeted. He seems to cringed at my endearment, causing me to chuckle. I looked closely at his face. "You know, you seemed familiar. I think i saw you somewhere, before the tag game." He smiled. "Yes, i saw you before," He said so my eyes widened, wanting to know where. "But I'm not gonna say where, you need to figure it out yourself."

I angrily pushed him, "Fuck you." I spat. I just went inside, that guy really get into my nerves.
They all followed. My eyes landed on the lobby, there's a table that says 'One per person' Another phones are in there, just like the game of tag. I grabbed one before leaning unto the wall.

Facial Recognition in Process, Please wait a moment.

I pose a peace sign while it's scanning, i just laughed at what i did. They looked at me weirdly, i just raised my brow at them.

"Are you not scared?" The girl asked.

"Scared for what?" I laughed. "Ofcourse not, being scared is just a waste of time, especially in this world where you don't know when will you die. Even if you survive in this game, you never know if you're gonna die the next game." I said, they nervously looked at each other.

One minute until the registration closed.

I just wait if someone will join. No one entered the game arena. Looks like only the ten of us will play.

Registration has closed. There are a total of 10 participants. 3 minutes before the game commence.

I saw Tatta looking at me. I gestured him to go here. He followed. "Scared?" I teased. He chuckled nervously. "Kinda."

I seriously looked at him. "You must stay alive, i need you to tour me around the beach." I said and he nodded.

Difficulty: 9 of spades

I smirked, "Amazing." I clasp my hands. I looked around, all of them are scared, except for Chishiya. His eyes landed on mine, he waved his hand but i just rolled my eyes, remembering what he did to me earlier.

Game: 'Checkmate'

Rule: Everyone needs to pick a card on the box and get the weapon matched with the card. Weapons must only used in attackers and not on your teammates. When you used the weapon to kill or harm you're teammates, another attacker will be added to the game.

Clear Condition: Kill the attackers and defend yourself within the time limit. When the time ends, the team with the most player wins.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘

Time Limit: 1 hour

𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧

I'm the first one to pick a card. Queen of Hearts. Ah.. i love this game so much.

I wait for the others to pick a card, then, after we picked, we go to the boxes matched with our cards. I opened it and my eyes sparked.

Pistol.

I feel someone behind me. "A pistol? Nice." Chishiya spoke at my neck. I can feel his breath, giving me goosebumps.

I turned around. Facing him. "What's yours?" I asked. "Shotgun." My face crumpled, "That's heavy," I frowned. "What if you run out of bullets?" He asked. I smirk, i pulled my shirt up, revealing my black bikini. I got my little knife on my bra and showed it to Chishiya.

His face seems shock because of what I did. I chuckled. "Is it your first time seeing one?" I teased.

He looked at me before turning around. I even saw his ears reddened. I laughed. Cute.

---------♡---------

Words: 1414

Please don't forget to comment & vote! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 993 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
242K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
203K 427 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
31.2K 2.2K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...