Us against the world - tntduo...

Od hearts4midasx

this is a superhero / villain au! More on p1 :)) Viac

1 (a.n)
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
A/N
15
The end. (A/N)

2

1.3K 27 99
Od hearts4midasx

'Come on duckling. Were friends, just let me out, and we can pretend all of this never happened!'

'Pfft! You wish. Your not going anywhere untill you tell me where that tnt is, Soot.'

Well. You may be wondering whats happening here? Lets just recall.

1.5 hrs before. ( Wilbur POV)

"Wilbur Wilbur!! Come help me with my arrow practise!' The blonde haired child attacked my coat, gripping hold of it and tugging as I made an attempt to shoo him off.

'No. Get off me Tom. Im busy'

'Ugh. Your so boringgg!'

'Fuck off with your 'boring' bullshit Thomas! Grow up!'

'Ay! Be nice to your brother Will.' Phil shook his head and gently pushed me.

Tch. Whatever.

I dragged myself up the stairs of our home, onto the top floor. My room. I chose this room because from here, I could see the rival tower opposite. Not only was it the rival tower, but in the room facing mine, my rival stayed.

I liked to watch him sometimes. Its not creepy, Its just observant. There's a difference. But besides the point. He was in there now, talking to a character in green. Im assuming this is dream by the light brown hair and tall figure. Not as tall as me, but still, tall.

My rival, Quackity, had his suspenders off his shoulders, beanie off, and the top 6 buttons of his shirt were undone. Call me a stalker, but I've noticed it's always the same 6 at this hour. 10pm. I know his whole routine, he doesn't do much other then plot against my friends, family, and me. then he sticks his middle finger up at me through his window in anger, because he knows I watch him.

My trench cost began to feel heavy on my shoulders, so I slipped it off onto the floor, leaving me just with my waistcoat. Usually right now, id be lighting a cigarette after taking the batteries out the smoke alarm. But Phil found out about this and hid all the screwdrivers in the house. Dickhead.

So now im bored. I check my watch, 10:43.

Surely not to late to pay a quick visit to my Quackity?

* * *

He wasn't to happy about it when I appeared at his bedroom door. Or maybe its that I pretended I couldn't see him as a result of his height. Either way, he was pissed.

'I don't want you here Wilbur, get out, and go home.'

I ignore his question, and walk in. He shuts the door behind me and sighs heavily.

'Evening, Dearest Q.'

'Hi.'

'You just gonna be dry to the point I get bored and leave?'

'You guessed it.'

I can read him so well.

'Well, I'm not leaving until I get what I want. A nice conversation with my favourite enemy'

'Fine! Fucking Fine. Sit down, I don't trust you, you'll steal something'

I do as I'm told and sit on his desk chair, spinning to face him.

'Like your heart darling?'

'Id prefer if you stole one of my limbs if I'm honest.'

We both laugh slightly as he turns away to put his beanie on.

I look at his hands as he does this and notice two rings on his ring finger. Purple, and orange. Yuck.

'What are those rings for? They got knives in or something?'

'No Wilbur. Im engaged.'

'Pardon? Come on quackity! Who wants to marry you?!'

'Shut up! Your 25 and you still live with your dad!'

'Answer the question and stop criticising my love for my family, ducky.'

'Don't call him that, that names reserved for someone else soot.'
Sapnap approaches where I'm sat and I stand up to greet him.

'Nick! Its great to see you. Tell me, how've you been?'

'I was better before you started fucking about with my fiancé. He doesn't want you here Goldy. Leave.'

I look at them both, and laugh.

'You two? Your joking. Alex! You could pull so much better you know? What's up with the second ring.'

'Wilbur-'

'Shut the fuck up, and get out my fiancés room.'

'And what if I don't? I'm trying to talk to him.'

'Nick- it's okay'

I watched as the man in-front of me clenched his fists and walked out.

'Nice one Ducky.'

'I just defended your ass. Now get the fuck out, and go home.'

'Oh alex, if only it were that simple. You have something of mine, and I want it back.'

(Quackity pov from here on!!)

I backed away as Wilbur moved closer to me, feeling my back hit a wall.

'So, are you going to give it back to me, or do I have to take it from you?'

'I don't know what your talking about, I don't have anything of yours'

He put both of his arms on the wall, slightly above my shoulders and smirked at me. I couldn't go anywhere. Shit.

'Is that so? You know Alex, even if you don't give it back, I'll get it.' He took a pocket knife out of MY pocket and held it to my neck.

'SAPNAP! SAPNAP!! DREAM! SOMEONE FUCKING HELP!'

'Shh, shh. They aren't here, I've had a little distraction put out. Schlatts got everyone under control whilst Jack sorts some explosives out, tnt if you will.'

'Wilbur-! C-come on! It doesn't have to be like this!'

Suddenly, all noise drowned out, and I had a genius idea.

I put my hands on his cheeks and leant in, connecting my lips with his. As much as he tried to hide it, I knew he had a thing for me.

I felt his hand and the knife move away from my neck, and move to my waist. As wrong as this felt, I had to keep up with the act. I pushed him off me a bit and pulled away, my hand on the collar of his shirt.

'Wow duckling, didn't know you had it in ya'

'Uh huh. Wait here, I'll be back.'

'Where are you going, no come back!'

I lock eyes with him once again, and when he leans in, smack my fist across his head, out cold.

* * * (present time, Author pov!)

'Come on duckling. Were friends, just let me out, and we can pretend all of this never happened!'

'Pfft! You wish. Your not going anywhere untill you tell me where that tnt is, Soot.'

'Just untie me, and we can talk.'

'Wilbur, for both of our safety, Im not untying you until someone else is here to protect me. Im calling schlatt on your phone, your going to tell him to let go of my friends, okay?'

'I'm not gonna do that darling,'

'Then.. I'll kill you!'

'You won't.'

'You don't know me.'

A brief moment of intense eye contact passed and the brunette finally gave in, giving Quackity exactly what he wanted.

'Tell him the plans cancelled, and to let them all go.'

'Sure, make it quick. These ropes are tighter then your trousers, man.'

Quackity froze, his face becoming a rather dark shade of red, as he stared at Wilbur angrily.

But he knew he couldn't shut this flirtatious fuck up, so he just dialed Schlatts number from Wilbur's phone.

'Wilbur? Are you finished that quickly? DUDE! Fill me in!'

'No.. Schlatt. Its failing, let them all go. It isn't going to work.'

'What? Are you sure?'

'Positive. Oh and by the way, I win the bet.'

'Really? Alright then I suppose..'

The call ended and Quackity grinned at Wilbur.

'I did what you asked, now untie me.'

'You really are gullible aren't you? You really thought I'd let you go?'

'Oh Alex. Your calling me gullible? Babe, you should try a double knot next time.'

Wilbur smiled as the boy's face dropped. Quackity watched as Wilbur's hands appeared from behind his back, one clutching a gun.

'Now, your going to come with me, and co operate. If you don't I'll have your fiancé murdered.'

'No! You wouldn't do that!'

'Oh Q, you don't know me.'

— (Wilbur POV)

I looked at the chair in the corner of my room, and the boy tied to it.

'You hungry?'

'I want to leave'

'Quackity. Are you hungry.'

'I said I want to leave!'

'Fine! Don't eat, doesn't bother me.'

It does a bit. I like to keep my hostages living.

'Fuck you Soot!!'

'Mm, you'd love to.'

I looked at the now red faced Quackity. I wasn't sure if he was angry or flustered, but either works for me.

'Someone flustered?'

'FUCK OFF! YOUR SUCH A DICK!'

I heard the door creak open and Tommy walked in.

'Uh, why is he here wil?'

'I took him hostage?' I say turning to him.

'oh. Um, dads coming up so, might wanna hide him.'

'What, why should I hide him?'

'Dad will make you kill him, or like torture him or something'

'And?'

'I thought- never mind.'

You thought right child. I would never hurt my Dear Feathers. But you don't have to know that.

'You thought wrong, now shoo! Out of my room!'

'HAVE FUN HAVING SEX WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!' The child ran out laughing.

'OH SHUT UP TOMMY. FUCK YOU! DICKHEAD! I HATE HIM! AND YOU! UGH.'

'Someone's mad!'

My father walked in and froze as his gaze landed on Quackity.

'uhm, wil?'

'Dad.'

'Why is he in here? And why is Tommy talking about you two having se-'

'I KIDNAPPED HIM! JESUS!'

'Oh! Right , sorry, I just though-'

'NO! NO NO.'

'Okay, sorry Wilbur.'

'Fuck off.'

'Are you gonna kill him then? Cut his hair? Break his arm? Say it boy!'

'Break his arm first I guess.'

'Do it, go on'

'Not now..'

'Why not?'

'Phil can you just leave? I'm not in the mood.'

'Fine. I'm making dinner, be ready in 45 minutes.'

And finally he left, and I turned back to my, hostage. He was tearing up, face full of worry and anger.

'Please don't break my arm. Please please please! I'll be good! Please wilb-'

'Shut up! I'm not going to.' I lower my voice whilst grabbing a roll of bandages and some fake blood from Tommys Halloween costume.

'Y-your not?'

'Just go with it.'

I untie him, but keep him sat with my hand on his leg.

'Pass me your arm.'

Quackity does as he said, and I scatter some droplets of fake blood across his arm, layering some bandages over it.

'Just, act like it hurts. Please, my dad will kill me. And then break both your arms himself.'

'I- um- okay.'
We both sat awkwardly for a couple minutes, I'm surprised he didn't attempt an escape, but I solved that worry.

- ( No POV)

'I don't want you handcuffed onto me. Your weird and self obsessed.' The shorter spat

'Well that's tough, because I'm cautious! It's me, or you can stay tied to the chair!' Wilbur clicked the handcuffs over both their wrists and smiled at Quackity.

'Your just mad I distracted you with a kiss! That's why your being all strict.'

'Oh shut up. I played along with your stupid kiss, you wanted to kiss me.'

'Absolutely not! I was distracting you from cutting my throat! You so enjoyed my lips against yours, I know you have a thing for me.'

'I fucking do not. I hate you! Sure, your looks are decent! But I do NOT have a thing for you Alexis.'

'Don't call me that'

'It's your name.'

'You aren't supposed to call me that anymore'

'Well I do, wouldn't it be a shame for sapnap to know your name, Alexis?'

'Don't. I don't want to talk about him, I'll miss him to much.-' Alex lifted his hand up to study his rings, which weren't on his finger.

'WILBUR! Where are my rings!?'

'I took them off you when I knocked you out to kidnap you.'

'FUCKING GIVE THEM BACK YOU PRICK!'

'I cant'

'Why?!'

'Tommy melted them with a lighter'

'melted? FUCKING WHAT.'

'Yeah, did they tell you it was plastic? Who would've guessed!'

'Those are my engagement rings you dick!

End of chapter :))

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

488K 7.6K 79
No more uploads unless requested people included are: - Dream - George - Sapnap - BBH - Karl - Quackity - Wilbur - Tommy - Tubbo - Ranboo (pleas...
236K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
542K 6.3K 30
NO LONGER UPDATING Hey there! Coming at you with some awesome preferences of your favorite mcyt peeps. :) Includes: Dream, George, Sapnap, Skeppy, B...
816K 19.4K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ (๐˜/๐)๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐…๐€๐๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...