When Orange Meets Blue || Rye...

ddaeng_tukk द्वारा

An AU where Hwang Yeji is the Student Council President and Shin Ryujin is the Head Photojournalist of their... अधिक

1: Hana, dul, set!
2: Shades of Brown
3: 'Miss Perfect's Heartbreaker'
4: The Shin's
5: 10:03 pm
6: Gray
7: Plus one
8: "Wasn't a date"
9: One plus one
10: Equals Three
11: Strawberries and Cigarettes
13: Council's Trip
14: Whiskey on Ice
15: Eyes
16: Rain on the Beach
17: Heated
18: "Off my Face"
19: Gold
20: The EIC's secret
21: When the sun sets
22: Haze
23: Holding on a loose thread
24: Vanished
25: Light within the smoke
26: Love is a laserquest (FINALE)
!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!
SEQUEL'S FINISHED!!

12: Melancholy of the past

485 28 10
ddaeng_tukk द्वारा

Ryujin's POV

"Ryujin!"

I still didn't look at her. She's been scolding me about Yeji after she found her crying on the rooftop. I didn't talk to her and she just said goodbye to Yuna, tried to hold back her tears in front of her.

I bit my lip. I couldn't hold myself back seeing her like that again.

"Apologize to Yeji tomorrow," my mom insisted.

"Unnie, what happened?" Yuna worriedly asked.

***FLASHBACK***

3 years ago

"Woooooooh!"

"One more! One more! One more!"

I chugged another bottle of beer with the people cheering me on. I don't know what time it is but i know I'm having fun.

"Aight, that's enough." and i jumped off the table.

I walked back towards the bar to find my friends but they aren't there. I still didn't care and just sat down on one of the stools. Then my eyes caught a pretty woman sitting on my left. Oh well, she's wasted.

"Cheers," i raised my glass but she ignored me. It made me frown.

"You okay?"

Still no response.

"Uhm? Did your bf break up with you or smth-" and now she's glaring at me.

I am taken aback by her feline eyes that are still teary. I was about to leave her side when she suddenly burst out crying.

"H-hey-" I'm starting to panic. I tried caressing her hair and back and some people are already looking at our side.

Damn, I'm not the one who broke this woman's heart.

"I'm sorry," she's sniffling like a kid. Luckily i have a handkerchief in my pocket so i gave it to her.

She has this long brown hair, feline eyes and perfectly heart shaped lips. I can't help but to stare at the mole on her red nose from crying, it's pretty. She's pretty.

"I don't know who you are, but can you take me away from here?"

I let out a deep breath. If i was a kidnapper then she's a really dumb one. Oh What can alcohol do to you- That's why always drink responsibly.

"Aight, let's dance." i invited her which she gladly accepted.

She's still teary when i pulled her to the dance floor. I told her to loosen up and just feel the energy around. I held her waist and couldn't hold back my laughter when i saw her face still red from crying.

"What?!" she even hit me.

"Nothing, you look cute."

"Your hair is so pretty," she commented. Ah, I have a mix of blond and black hair.

"I wish I'm as free as you to dye my hair like that," and now she's about to cry again so i hushed her down.

"Stop crying now,"

"I'm sorry it's the alcohol-" and we chuckled.

"Let's get out of here,"

--+--

I always bring myself to this place whenever I'm down. The cliff near the beach.

I looked at Yeji and i can see that she's more relaxed than earlier. I told her to lay down the cloth we stole from the bar.

"Too bad we can't see stars here,"

"Well, there's the city lights from the sea," I laughingly said.

"Thank you for being here with me. I just realized i could've went with a kidnapper but thank God you're not!" she laughed.

Even her laugh is pretty.

How could her boyfriend break up with her?

"Can we stay like this a little longer? I don't want to go home yet," she suddenly said as she leaned closer to me.

"How much longer?"

I was staring deeply in her eyes while she did the same.

Followed by laughter.

"Just hmm.....till orange meets blue."

"What do you mean?"

She didn't answer me. Instead she laid down my chest and I heard her let out a deep breath. When i called her she didn't respond. And when i looked at her-

Wow. She fell asleep already.

"Sweet dreams, stranger."

She wasn't there the morning i woke up. All was left was a note on the ground saying,

"Well, orange met blue already! Too bad you didn't see it. Again, thank you. -Y"

That's when i glanced back at the sea, with the sun high enough already to lighten up the place. I laugh at that thought

She meant the sun meeting the ocean.

--+--

Four days later when I found her again exit a mall. I followed her quietly as i plan to wait for the right timing. But everything i saw and heard just broke me to the core.

She started crying hard again, in front of a man who's not even facing her now. I guess he's the boyfriend she talked about.

I wanted to approach them. But i couldn't bring myself to upon hearing her say,

"I made a mistake. She was just a random person. I don't even know why I went with her, maybe she drugged me or-"

"Enough, Yeji." the guy said.

"And i was thinking of getting back to you,"

And so he left her there sitting on the ground. That's also the last time I've seen her.

I went home straight angry at everything only to find out about our dad cheating on our mom. I didn't hesitate to say all the bad things for him to leave.

And everything changed since then. I ended up abandoning my friends thinking they'd also leave me in the end. From that day, i decided to not get attached with anyone.

I focused on helping my mom. And when Yuna got into the accident, i decided to work even harder for her. From that day, i decided to not get attached with anyone.

I still remember everything up to this day. I hate Yeonjun's face, and I hate Yeji's words. But what i hate more is that Yeji can't even remember who I was. Even as that stranger.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"Why did you make Yeji unnie cry?" Yuna asked once again.

I didn't know I got lost in my thoughts and how many minutes have they been waiting for my answer.

"I'll go home for tonight, I'll see you two tomorrow." I told them.

I looked up the sky and let out deep breaths to stop myself from crying. Get a hold of yourself, Ryu.

I dialed Giselle's number.

"Hey, I'm in this Friday."

I need it.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

188K 9.6K 46
Part 2 of Icy Like Diamonds A lot has changed since Ryujin and Yeji agreed to becoming friends. Will their relationship also suffer changes?
440K 12.3K 41
Yeji, together with her friends, went to Jeju Island to celebrate their college graduation. While having a good time and living her life to the fulle...
her | Ryeji ryuddaeng द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

46.4K 1.8K 55
her, it's always been her. Shin Ryujin. Hwang Yeji worked at a small cafe shop near at her house. Shin Ryujin was a successful soloist in an industry...
189K 8.3K 73
Book 1 of "HER" Series ~ Wherein Hwang Yeji, a proud lesbian, is very boastful about being a 'top' and says that nobody can ever dominate her. Until...