Genshin (mostly Dottore) x Re...

By DreamingCloudie

Hi! Thank you so much for deciding to check this out! This is a compilation of all the Genshin x Readers that... More

πŸ’Œ | Venti x GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Zhongli x Automaton!Fem!Reader
πŸ’­ | Playing Phasmaphobia w/ them
πŸ’Œ | Creator!Dottore x Creation!GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
πŸ€ | Dottore x GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
πŸ€ | Dottore x GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore x Sick!GN!Reader
New Dottore x reader book :)
πŸ€ | Dottore & Child!GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Kid!Dottore & GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore (& Segments) x GN! Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore (& segments) x GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore & Child!GN!Reader
πŸ’­ | Streamer!Dottore x Character!GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader
πŸ’Œ | Dottore x Mermaid!GN!Reader
πŸ€| Dottore x GN!Reader
Asks/requests open!
πŸ’Œ | Dottore x GN!Reader

2.1K 51 24
By DreamingCloudie

❛❛ Safe and Sound ❜❜

•──────────✧──────────•

❛❛ Everything is okay now, my dear. ❜❜

Pairing(s): Dottore x GN!Reader

Genre/Format: Fluff (oneshot)

Warning(s): Use of Dottore's (speculated) real name

wc: ~1.7k

Notes: Requested by anons on Tumblr! I hope softie Dottore is right up your alley for comfort <33

•──────────✧──────────•

"No..." You muttered to yourself as you stepped out of the place you worked at.

The snow on the ground was thicker than it was this morning, which meant it would be a bit more time consuming to navigate through. You usually wouldn't mind it any other day, but during a snowstorm? Without bringing an extra coat? Might as well stay at an inn nearby...

Actually, scratch that idea. You couldn't.

You wouldn't.

After what the gods decided to put you through today, all you wanted was to go back to the comfort of your cozy home. To go back to the loving arms of your husband. It would be a tiring walk but the thought of seeing him invigorated you.

As you braced yourself and began the long walk through the unforgiving snow, you told yourself this would be the last unfortunate event the world would throw at you. Surely, whoever was pulling these cruel jokes on you would spare you since you've been through a lot already today, right?

After what felt like hours of your legs begging you to stop moving, you finally made it to the palace and the quarters your husband resided in. Judging by this hour of time, he was probably in his lab.

But when you got there, the red light above the doors was on and you could hear something clashing in there.

Hm, it seems like he is busy right now... You thought.

He did say that you were an exception if you needed him. Though, you would feel bad for interrupting his work so you went to your shared bedroom instead. You went in and nudged the door to close. it didn't fully shut, however. Leaving a tiny gap.

Everything felt so heavy on your shoulders today...

The moment your body met the bed, all the feelings that were bottled up before now bursted. You laid your face against the pillow, trying to drown out your muffled cries.

This day just couldn't get any worse, could it?

One of the segments—Beta, was just going to carry out his task when he saw you through the gap, he was about to go in and greet you but he could hear the choked sobs. He began to panic and told Delta who was with him to go get Prime. Knocking on the door softly, he alerted you of his presence.

You shot up from the bed, still clinging onto the pillow as he went over to you. He didn't know what to do or say when you were sad, but he didn't want to just leave you alone. So he just went with standing there awkwardly while patting you on the back instead.

A few minutes later, Delta came back with the person you wanted to see the most.

Zandik, your dear husband.

When he arrived, both of his segments left, not before giving you one last pat on the back.

As the door closed, Zandik walked over to where you were, taking his mask off and setting a glass of water down onto the nightstand before taking a seat next to you. While you were trying to quiet down your sniffles with your face still in the pillow, his first thoughts were "did someone dare to hurt you?"

He had already thought of a million different ways of what to do to whoever bastard hurt you.

But his thoughts to exact revenge faded away when he observed your shaking figure, he couldn't find any signs of physical injuries on you. To which he was a bit relieved.

There goes one of his ways to skin someone alive...

When you calmed down enough, he finally opened his mouth.

"What happened?"

You raised your head up to face him, your eyes were puffy and red, your mouth was trembling.

"I... it sounds silly but, it's just..."

You tried to find the words you wanted to say.

"I don't know... today has been horrible. I somehow managed to trip myself twice, I was late to work, I accidentally lost an important document and got yelled at, I—" A sneeze surged through before you could continue your sentence.

You flopped your hands down onto the pillow, clinging onto it.

"And now I might be sick because I walked through a freaking snowstorm home..."

Throughout your rant, Zandik was just sitting there, nodding along as he listened to you intently.

"I see... oh you poor thing," he said, his brows frowned apologetically.

"I'm sorry that I interrupted your work... maybe you should—"

"No, you are far more important than my work." He stated sternly, cutting you off.

His darling was sad and he wanted to do whatever he could to comfort you, but he had zero clue when it came to comforting someone.

He still wanted to try though.

So much like Beta, he opted to give you an awkward side hug instead, rubbing his thumb against your shoulder in a soothing way as he got lost in his thoughts.

You very much appreciated your husband's attempt at trying to make you feel better, and let out an airy laugh at how he was still a stranger to this.

He stood up and took the glass of water from the nightstand, handing it to you.

"Here, it's best to stay hydrated after crying."

You took it after muttering a "thank you." Taking a sip as you watched him going into the bathroom connected to your room, soon the sound of a faucet turning on and running water filled your ear.

Then he came back out and opened the bedroom door, calling a segment over and whispered something in his ear. Delta nodded his head eagerly before carrying out the order Prime gave out.

What is he doing? You tilted your head.

Closing the door shut, he went back to the bathroom and turned the faucet off.

He came back to where you were and took the glass out of your hand, placing it back on the nightstand.

"Come with me, my dear. I believe a warm bath could soothe those tense muscles of yours," he said. Taking your hands with his and leading you to the bathroom.

He let go of your hand and began to take his clothes off, while you just stood there with your eyes closed, taking in the heat the hot bath gave off.

When you opened your eyes, you were surprised to see Zandik was already in the bathtub waiting for you.

He let out an amused laugh when you hurried to take yours off before going to join him.

You sat with your back leaning against his toned chest, your hand gently tracing the scars he had on his arms. It was mostly silent with only the sound of water moving around slightly, though the both of you didn't mind it.

It was too relaxing and your eyes were starting to get heavy. Before you could fall asleep in the bath. Zandik gently nudged you awake.

"I know you wanted to sleep, but we wouldn't want you to drown now, would we?" He chuckled.

The water was getting cold anyway, so the both of you decided to get out of the bathtub and dried yourselves.

When you exited the bathroom with clean clothes on, there was a bag full of your comfort snacks on the ground, along with a... weird metal box?

Ah, it seemed like these were the things Zandik told Delta to get.

You pointed at the weird box and asked, "What's that?"

"That's a device I've been working on for quite some time now. To put it in simple terms, it is built for entertainment and you can watch moving pictures on it." He explained.

Moving pictures? That's new.

He put some pillows and blankets down onto the ground, building a tiny little fort before urging you to go in and told you to munch on some snacks.

Flicking the switch on, the front of the box was now displaying some gray and white dots. He took another much smaller box, with a label on it that said "comedy" and put it into the opening.

He then scooted into the fort with you, lying beside you with his chin in his hand.

As you waited in anticipation, Theta and Omega appeared on it, causing you to gasp a little.

"Oh my— are they trapped in there?"

"No, no, they aren't. Just wait and see." He told you, grinning a little.

"Ahem," Omega cleared his throat, his voice projected through the medal box.

"Uh, okay, let's see..." Theta muttered and looked at a piece of paper, presumably a script.

"Aha! Omega! What did the fish say when it swam into the wall?"

Omega sighed a bit, a scowl was apparent on the bottom half of his face.

"What."

"Dam!"

Some snickers could be heard from the box and Omega groaned.

You couldn't help but a little smile appeared on you as you watched his reaction.

"Okay, okay. What did the ocean say to another? Theta grinned, a contrast to Omega's gritted teeth.

"Nothing, they waved." Theta finished the joke off while snorting at how horrible these were.

You began to laugh a little as well at how stupid, and yet amusing this was.

You were focused on the "television" which was the name of the device, your husband told you a while later.

He smiled to himself in triumph at how hard you were laughing, and that he got to see your happy self again. His favorite expression of yours.

It's been a few hours since you've been watching the segments' shenanigans and your eyes were starting to get droopy again.

As your eyes fully closed, you leaned onto Zandik's arm as support and let your sleepiness took over you.

He noticed how your body went limp and slowly got himself up, careful not to wake you and picked you up, laying you down onto the bed gently.

Turning the television off, he got the pillows and blankets back onto the bed. Lifting your head up a little to slip a pillow underneath before getting in and joining you.

He had his arms wrapped around you protectively, keeping you safe and sound in his hold and hoped for a better day for you when tomorrow came.

Before he could fall asleep however, he could feel you moving in his arms. And a little peck was placed onto his cheek.

"Thank you for making me feel better today... I love you."

•──────────✧──────────•

Need myself a man like Dottore fr 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 5K 44
π†πžπ§π¬π‘π’π§ 𝐌. πƒπžπ¦π¨π§π¬ x 𝐅. π‘πžπšππžπ« (π’πžπ―πžπ§ πƒπžπšππ₯𝐲 𝐒𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐔 w/ 𝐃.𝐈.𝐂.𝐊.𝐀.𝐀.𝐙.) After being burned at the stake u...
324K 6.4K 29
[Request closed for now] Anyways, this book contains yandere headcanons and oneshots for various characters from Genshin Impact. (And of course, Gens...
1.3M 26.8K 43
Everything is from my tumblr Cover by Leheia on Tumblr