💌 | Dottore x GN!Reader

❛❛ A Snowy Miracle ❜❜

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

❛❛ Thank you for being with me, Dear. ❜❜

Pairing(s): Dottore x GN!reader

Genre/Format: Fluff (One shot)
Warning(s): None! Maybe an OOC Dottore but that's about it. The rest is just some tooth-rotting fluff :)

wc: ~1.3k

Notes: I know. I know. It's a bit too early for a Christmas fic, but C'MON IT'S DECEMEBER AND THIS IDEA CAME OUT OF NO WHERE I JUST HAD TO WRITE IT--  And yes it's soft Dottore again. Boo me all you want I just love this man being a softie 🥺

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Gentle snow danced through the air as it hit the ground. Living in a nation with ice covering every inch of the land was no fun. But the atmosphere it brought when a certain holiday was right around the corner made it felt as if it came out of a fairytale.

The usually vacant streets of Snezhnaya would be stuffed full of people as they bought gifts for their loved ones. The usually dull city would be lightened up with different shades of colorful string lights. Even the usually eerie silence of the Zapolyarny Palace would be broken by the jolly laughs shared among the Fatui staff.

If only you got to enjoy the festive spirit with your lover as well...

It has been a while since the both of you have spent any time together. The only time you got to see him was when you stayed up and waited for him. Even then, he would only give you a quick kiss and fell fast asleep as he was too tired to do anything with you.

As one of the top Fatui harbingers, he had a lot of work that needed to be done. Even when it was a holiday, they could barely catch a break.

Your train of thoughts were cut short by a knock on the door to your shared bedroom. The door was then opened by none other than the man you loved, Dottore.

You were surprised to see him here. You expected him to be either in his lab or office working his ass off.

"Hello, Love," he greeted as he walked closer to you.

"Dottore? What are you doing here?"

"What? Am I not allowed to see you?"

"I'm just surprised to see you here. I thought you'd be busy working."

"Well," he sat down next to you and put his arm around your waist before he continued.

"I would be. But I managed to finish all the work earlier so I can spend the day with you," he linked his hand with yours before bringing it up to where his lips were and kissed your knuckles.

"Really?" You asked, feeling hopeful.

Not needing to say another word. In return, he gave you his signature grin. Letting you know that he was being serious.

You squealed in excitement and pampered him with kisses everywhere on his face while saying a 'thank you' after each one.

He chuckled at your reaction. Letting himself to be basked in your attention before reluctantly stopping you.

"As much as I love to be kissed by you all day long. Don't you have anything you wanted to do? I'll make it up to you by doing anything you want for not spending much time with you lately."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

And that was how you ended up here, trying every silly Christmas themed head band on with Dottore at the store. It was embarrassing for him. One of the most feared harbingers was indulging his lover with their shenanigans.