Miracle/stray kids ff

By btsarmyforeverforlif

"I will bring them back no matter what it's take" "I'm sorry I'm so-rry I don't want to leave you yn" "Don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 23
chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33 (Final)

Chapter: 9

133 11 1
By btsarmyforeverforlif

Yn and Han was sitting on the school rooftop completing an assignment quietly, but non were this intelligent to complete it.

"Why physic is all about math!" Han shout in frustration. "I know right! Why making subject like these two!" Yn shout joining him.

"And besides why we need math if we had calculators!?" Han shout again. Yn push the assignment aside and spoke.
"Leave it! We will complete it later!"

"You are right! We can't just waste our important time studying!" Han spoke making Yn laughed at him.

"You are so silly! Anyways do you meet them again?" Yn ask him, to which he shook his head.

"No I don't. Oh! I remember! This morning Lee know told me to meet him in Felix burned house and asked me bring you with me as well."

"Me? What he want to say?" Yn ask in confusion. Han shrug his shoulder and spoke.

"I don't know. We will know know when we meet him." Yn nod at him

"We will see.."

____________________

Yn and Han was sitting on the bed in Felix's burned room waiting for Lee know to arrive.

"He is still not here" Han spoke in boardom.

"I know, he told us to come here and is the one who is not present." Yn spoke with a lazy emotionless face while staring at the wall Infront of her.

"What he think of himself! I know he is handsome but that doesn't mean he can make us wait!" Han shout and Yn join in.

"Right! That handsome lair! I'm sure he is hanging out with his girlfriend!"

"You both-" Both of them scream at the sudden voice. "Are you really talking behind my back? I can't believe you both! I don't have a girlfriend!"

"Don't startled us like that!" Yn shout at Lee know holding her chest.

"You almost give me a heart attack!" Han spoke dramatically.

"Anyways I am here to tell you both something really important." Lee know spoke standing in front of them.

"Important what?" Han asked.

"Actually, the thing is," He turn towards Yn. "You remember the first time we meet I told you you can bring them back?" She nod.

"Yes. What with that-" She was cut off by him. "We can bring them back." Minho created a silence with his statement suddenly, before Han break it..

"What?" He ask me in disbelief. "You heard me. We can bring them back." He spoke again.

"How so? Aren't they are death?"
Yn asked wishing he is not laying. "No they are not."

"What!" "What!" Yn and Han both shout in union.

"What you mean they are not death!?"
Han spoke standing up alone with Yn.

"Listen-" Lee know try to say but Yn cut him off while braking down into tears.

"You mean to say they are not death
After making us believe that they are!
Are you playing with us! Do you even know how much it's hurt when someone just tell you that your friend is not death even after seeing them death in front of you!" She shout in heartbreak.

"Yn listen-" He try to speak.

"Listen what! You are really playing with us Lee Minho!" Han yell at him.

"Let me explain once!" Lee know yell. Han was about to say something but Yn hold his hand and turn towards lee know.

"Then explain!" She shout. Lee know hold Yn cheeks suddenly. He really can't see her crying. It's make his pure heart ache.

"Yn I'm not playing with your's and Han's feeling. I'm telling the truth."
Lee know spoke but Han cut him off.

"Then are we are lying? We saw them death right infront of our eyes Minho!" Lee know turn towards Han to speak.

"I'm not saying that you are laying! I'm just saying that what you saw and what I'm saying both are true." "What you mean lee know?" Yn questioned.

Lee know hold her arms and made her sit on the bed and he kneel down in front of her. His hand made their way to Yn hands and hold them then he continued.

"Yn, Han, what I'm trying to say is that the mafia who kill them was not actually human." Han sigh in disband took a seat with Yn, too tired to stand up now.

"What'd you mean?" He asked. "They are not Humans but devils." Their eyes widen at that.

"Devils!" Yn and Han shout at the same time. Lee know nod and further continue.

"They come to earth to become more powerful, and in order to become that they kill people. They just don't kill them but take their souls.

They perform some kind of devil things using the souls which make them powerful. Felix and the other were their target but before they can take their souls many people come and they fail to take it.

They can't do their magic in front of people because many guardian angels are looking for them. And about jeongin and Seungmin, I come before they can take their souls and try to catch them but the run away."

"But can't you find them? You are an angel." Han questioned. Lee know shook his head.

"No I can't. The are devils, they put some spell on them self so no one with find them." Han sigh creating a silence once again here, before speaking m

"About bringing them back?" He ask for explanation.

"Everyone has a time of death, they will die when their time come, but in their case their time of death was not over. The devils kill them which was not supposed to happen.

The other people who has been killed by the devil has their time over and their death was supposed to happen, and for bringing your friends back you will have to do some things which are not so simple and you will need my help."

Yn look at lee know with her tears falling and spoke. "W-why don't you tell us earlier?" Lee know hold her cheeks and spoke.

"Because I can't. It was not the time. I have to wait for the right time." He smiled lightly. "So will you both bring them back?"

Lee know ask pulling his hand out for them to hold. "Of course I am in."

Han place his hand on lee know's hand, and look at Yn.

"There's no way I'm gonna say no." She placed her hand on the top of their hands.

"We will bring them back no matter what!" The three of them shout at the same time pulling their hands up in the air.

End of chapter 9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Obsession By .-.

Fanfiction

9.2K 445 107
"Why are you being so mean to me..what did i do?". "N-no, forgive me please".
282K 9.9K 50
cause i'm not sure if i've seen you before you looked familiar when i saw you we go together like the gum on my shoe ⚠️TW⚠️ smut sh suicidal thoug...
55.2K 2.6K 62
"I will find you wherever you are, Yoo Hyuri..."
10K 352 29
"go ahead kill me then" "don't test me angel"