Always keep your enemies clos...

By Screams_x

Anakin/Darth x Y/n Story! This is based off after anakin became the Darth Vadar, it will began like as in th... More

Information
Characters
Chapter 1 - The beginning
Chapter 2: Goodbye Padme..
Chapter 3 - New life
Chapter 4 - The little boy
Chapter 5 - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Chapter 6 - The princess
Chapter 7 - Evil seeking
Chapter 8 - New mission
Chapter 10 - Anakin Skywalker.
Chapter 11 - Why..
Chapter 12 - Darth..
Chapter 13 - Fun times
Chapter 14 - Healing
Chapter 15 - Burns
Chapter 16 - Escaping
Chapter 17 - turning myself

Chapter 9 - Wait!

348 9 0
By Screams_x

Previously:

We start to walk in until Obi-wan stops me, "wait let's listen, I wanna see if this is true" he says, "I bet you a lightsaber it is" I smirked.

"I'll be needed that saber soon then" I laugh and Obi-wan turns to look at the family we see. It was a mom and a son.

The 'Jedi' uses the force to close the window and doors, I shake my head. It was pretty obvious this guy was a fake. You could see him controlling it under his pocket.

He better not scam this poor family.

~~

"Y/n?" My mind finally flashes back after thinking and I turn to Obi-wan, "sorry I was just thinking" I sadly smile and look at the Jedi again.

The family of two was leaving and the man was talking to someone on the microphone, Obi starts to walk out and stand directly in front of the man.

"I'm looking for a Jedi," Obi-wan says and the man jumps, "how'd you two get in here" he looks at me and Obi-wan.

"A girl has been kidnapped and I need your help to find her," Obi says and I just stand there crossing my arms.

The man signs and stands up, he uses the 'force' and the windows shut, "I am Haja Elstree, Jedi" the guy just keeps on going too, "I help all who are in need"

"In return, I ask for a few credits" I raise a brow and realized this wasn't a Jedi. Jedi would do it for free, not ask poor people for credits.

Obi-wan plays along, "of course, how much?" The man smiles and thinks. "Five hundred to locate the girl, another three hundred to take you to her" my eyes go wide. "Goodness, that light is unforgiving"

The man keeps on blabbering until Obi-wan had enough and pulled out a blaster on him, I smiled.

"Just that it's a lot of remotes and magnets," I say and the dude's face goes pale. While obi-wan was holding the blaster I searched the guy's pocket and found the truth.

"Okay.. I know how this looks" the man says and I scoff.

"Yes, it looks like you just took money from that family" he looks at him deadly, "I got them safe!" The man keeps going, "just uh.. a little poorer"

"Oh and that's better!" I wave my arms and look at the man.

"What are y'all? Bounty hunters" The man asked and we look at each other.

"You're a bottom feeder, a rat who preys on weakness" Damn, Obi-wan was going off.

"So judgmental" I laugh at the guy's remark and shake my head, I drop the remote and step on it for it to break.

"You'll help us find the girl we're looking for," He said and the guy quickly replies by agreeing.

We chat and follow the man, he kept going on and on about the place we could view. Obi-wan and I held up our hoods and kept a lookout in case.

"Do you think she'll be here?" I say and look down, Obi-wan signs.

"I hope, young one" he replies.

I saw the place and we stood in front of it, Obi-wan started to do his 'thinking' pose and I just stayed tight.

A door opened next to us and aliens came out, I looked at Obi-wan and could tell he had a plan. He nodded at me to follow him and I grinned.

The aliens went to go find something and when they had their backs turned Obi-wan did a trick when he used both of his hands and hit a spot on their necks to immediately pass out.

"Didn't know you still had it" I smirked and started to take one of the Alien's clothes.

"Ha ha," he said sarcastically and took the other's clothes, we got a pass and opened the back door to go inside.

The place looked like a lab or something, I wasn't quite sure but it was a little unsettling. Obi-wan and I walk in and look around.

He stopped at a random self and started to investigate, I looked around at the people making lab things and quickly turned back around.

I walk over to Obi-wan and he had on a smile, "ha, what's the plan now?" I sarcastically say, "good question young y/n, watch and learn" He picks up a chemical, and when no one is looking Obi-wan pours it into a random one.

I embrace for an explosion and when it did Obi-wan grabbed my hand and we raced to the back door, we walked for seconds before hearing a man behind us, I entirely slapped myself.

"Hey," A worker says, "what are you two doing back here?" He says quietly.

"Oh uh, I've seen to have lost my way" Obi-wan quickly replies, the man looks him up and down and then looks at me.

The ugly man winks at me and turns back to Obi-wan. Ew

"Yeah well get back to work," he says, "right"

Obi-wan elbows the man behind him in the face and I take on the other one kicking him to the ground. He gets back up and punches Obi-wan in the nose, I get on the guy's shoulders and flip him to the ground knocking him completely out.

I see Obi-wan took out the other, "whew" he says fixing his hair, "how are you still good at combat" he smiles.

"Ah, well I trained every day almost. If I wanted to defeat the Empire I gotta have moves, right?" I laugh and Obi-wan looks down.

"Y/n serious question", we continue to walk forward and I raise a brow, "do you really think the empire will be defeated?"

"Obi-wan I get that we lost but it's not over until we really say it is, there are still people wanting to fight! I'm rightfully one of them" I say, "I'm not gonna let them get away with killing innocent people. I may not be a Jedi anymore but I would like to still have the ways of saving people"

Obi-wan looks away and grins a bit, "your something special, l/n" I laugh.

We get to a door and Obi-wan uses the pass to get in, as we walked in there was a girl.. or something tied up. "Obi-wan this do-" he removed her hood and it was a droid.

The door opened and I heard a grunt, suddenly Obi and I had a blaster to our heads and we were faint on the wall.

A man walks in and smiles, "I didn't know that Jedi could bleed" he says, I scoff and feel a headache already coming in.

"I'm surprised you fell for it!" He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"We obviously didn't," I say out loud and the girl punches me but I smile. She hits like a baby

"Well then, I thought you would be different than to risk it all for a spoiled little brat!" He punches Obi-wan in the gut and Obi-wan groans.

"Obi-wan!" I scream.

The man takes Obi-wans lightsaber and nods, "the inquisitor really figured you out" he said and then looked at me.

"But who are you? They didn't say anything about you" he raises a brow and I glare at him.

I'm guessing Darth doesn't know about me, but now he probably will. I couldn't understand why they wanted Obi-wan so badly.

"Anyways, she'll be here soon and you two will be dead while I'll be rich" he laughed.

Obi-wan looks around, "where is the girl," he said, "she must be close-"

"Doesn't matter! You both are not leaving" he growls.

"You're not a Jedi anymore Kenobi" he smirked. I was able to reach into my pocket and feel my hidden lightsaber.

"He may not be anymore.." I grab my lightsaber and pull it out. "But I am"

I swing at the girl and cut off her hand, she screams and Obi-wan throws down the drugs the girl gave him. We put on our gas masks and quickly leave the room and closing it on the way.

We find another door and Obi-wan walks in before he gets hit by a chair, my reflexes come in handy and I dodge out of the way.

"Wait!" Obi-wan screams, "let go of me!" the princess says.

Obi-wan picks her up and stops her before running out, she looks at me and Obi-wan.

"Who are you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.7K 69
"Always remember that hatred and love are equally consuming passions, and that in the affairs of the heart there is a fine line between the two." -Ka...
38.3K 858 37
After ending up on the infamous Death Star without knowing why, your Emperor Vaders prisoner. Your shown mercy and the oppurtunity to prove yourself...
1.9K 55 12
An ordinary battle in the Clone Wars becomes complicated when, out of nowhere, a group of Sith appear from an alternate reality. The Sith want only o...
1.9K 72 31
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...