Lyvia Love

By sammyscf

Lyon has always loved Juvia but she has feelings for Gray. When Gray abandons her, will Lyon take his chance... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 4

1.8K 73 15
By sammyscf

Juvia's POV

I run into the guild to go find a job to do. I need some alone time away from both Gray-sama and Lyon-sama. I find one that talks about a mermaid harassing people in a lake. I decide to take it and ask Mira if it's taken. She shakes her head no, and I head out on a mission.
I don't even stop by my room to pack. I just go straight to the train station because the further I'm away, the better.

Lyon's POV

I run into the Fairytail guild and run into the white haired girl. I forgot her name, I think Juvia calls her Mira. Well, I'm going to take my chances.
I ask,"Mira?" and she turns around. Okay, that's good. I got her name right. She asks me,"Are you looking for Juvia?"
I try to speak, but for some reason words don't come out, so I nod my head yes. Mira sighs and says,"She left in a hurry. She's headed towards some lake in the mountains. I think it's called Laural lake."
"Thank you. I'm going to go after her." I say and then head out to the train station. As soon as I get there, the train is boarding. I get on immediately and recognize a bluenette sitting by herself. I walk to her and sit down across from her. She was asleep. She looks a bit cold, so I take off my jacket and put it over her. I then kiss her cheek and wait for her to wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.5K 71 36
[ wannatwoball series #7 ] "sa chat ka lang ba magaling, minhyun?" in which he only talks to her through chatting, because he was too shy to do so in...
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...