Twisted Wonderland X Zhongli...

EinPierce tarafından

⚠️ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION ⚠️ (THIS BOOK IS THE WHOLESOME VERSION. IF YOU WISH FOR A MORE MATURE 🔞 VERSION P... Daha Fazla

📄INFO📄
♥️Love Interests♥️
📏Height Differences📏
🎉Side Events That Will Be Included🎉
🪄Before Being Summoned🪄
⚰️Stranger Waking⚰️
🪞Ceremony Breaking🪞
🎖️A Dismissive Ranking🎖️
◻️Recollection Blanking◻️
🧩A Perplexing Puzzle🧩
📦A Move-In Struggle📦
🪶The Principal's Rule🪶
🧽First Day At School🧽
💢Meeting A Freshman💢
🤬Mutual Aggression🤬
😍Zhongli Images To Look At Until I Post😍
🪟Window Scrubbing🪟
🦆Punishment Ducking🦆
✉️Bonus Chapter: Message To Xiao✉️
☠️An Urgent Deadline☠️
📜Prologue Adjourned📜
Chapter 1-1: 🥀A Desperate Heart🥀
Chapter 1-2: 🥀A Misappropriated Tart🥀 Pt. 1
Chapter 1-2: 🥀A Misappropriated Tart🥀 Pt. 2
Chapter 1-3: 🥀Garden Decoration🥀
Chapter 1-4: 🥀Student Multiplication🥀
Extra: Xiao Missing Zhongli
Chapter 1-5: 🥀A Class Escape🥀
Chapter 1-7: 🥀A Tradition Lesson🥀
I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ! + Sᴍᴀʟʟ sᴛᴏʀʏ
Chapter 1-8: 🥀The Legendary Seven🥀
Chapter 1-9: 🥀
Chapter 1-10🥀
Chapter 1-11:🥀The Date Pt. 1🥀
⚠️DECISION HAS BEEN MADE⚠️
⚠️VERSION II IS PUBLISHED⚠️
🥀Chapter 1-12: Date Pt. 2🥀

Chapter 1-6: 🥀A Carbonara Scrape🥀

8.3K 399 114
EinPierce tarafından

Sighing you threw Grim onto the ground of the courtyard. "You are wearing my patience thin, Grim."

It was then the whining began, "Mrrah! I've had it with these boring classes!"

"Then you'll never become a mage. Quite frankly, I think that would save the world quite a lot of trouble. Prevention of future magical problems really." You stated picking him up once more, by his collar instead this time.

Yuu ran into the courtyard just behind Ace and Deuce, "You're making a scene Grim!" You placed the crying monster into the arms of Yuu.

"UGH! When did you get all bossy?" Irritatedly stated Grim.

Another sigh escaped your lips. "Enjoy the rest of your break. I must go back to the field. Shall I eat with you all during lunch?"

Smiling apologetically, Yuu nodded. You smiled and patted the boy's shoulder. "I will see you all at the end of the period then. Good luck with your studies."

With those parting words, you left the courtyard to return to the field. Your only hope was for your next period to contain calm students.

Fourth Period

Ashton once again introduced you to the class. Close to the front of the standing students stood a familiar figure. Silver purple hair, glasses, and a small beauty mark just below his bottom lip. Your smile could not be contained upon seeing him. The same could be said for Azul as well. Though, he did not expect you to look so handsome. The hood of your robes upon your first meeting obstructed his view of your face.

Behind Azul stood a pair of twins. Both wearing smiles that held different meanings. One being of boredom and another of interest, almost a smirk.

"Good afternoon students. After discussing with Coach Vargas we have decided to have you complete various exercises and stretches. You will work with a partner and write down your scores. Turn them in to either me or Vargas when the period ends. If you cannot find a partner please come to me. I will either work with you or find you a partner." Your words were simple and easy to understand. Not to mention, you saved the class from exhausting themselves. Their opinion of you raised with every passing minute.

*

As people began to pair with each other two students approach you. One was Azul, and the other was Jamil Viper. You had tried to pair them together but Jamil refused. Fighting with a student was not on your list of things to do, so you decided to work with both of them as separate individuals.

Azul did very well with every exercise and stretch. Jamil continued to score very averagely. It was a little suspicious that every score was in the middle and never above.

He seemed to be trying his hardest to not go above that of an average score. You made a small note of this on his scoring paper. 'Perhaps I should do a little digging or ask him directly.'

*

At the end of the period, Azul had already tried to convince you into making a contract twice. Having the god of contracts stuck in a contract with him was too good to pass up. You declined both times. As well put together as Azul acted, he was still rather shady.

As you finished up your conversation with Azul, two strong arms wrapped around your abdomen and squeezed tightly. Admittedly, you could feel slight pressure, but as the Lord of Geo, you could make yourself weigh as mouch as large boulder if you wished.

Turning your head to see the hugger, there stood a tall man with teal hair with a black strand hanging on the right side of his face. "Floyd! It is inappropriate to hug a teacher!" Yelled Azul. The hug felt nice so you let it happen, not really moving.

Floyd ignored the octopus' irritated commands and continued to try and lift you or at least squeeze you til you squirmed. "Eh?~ Stone fish is so squeezable!~ Finally someone worth squeezin'~"

"Floyd. I believe that's enough. Mr. Lapis most likely wishes to take our results and attend lunch." The second twin spoke as he walked up behind Floyd. "Awww..~ I wanted to squeeze Stone Fish a little longer~" Floyd sighed with a disappointed expression.

"I apologize Mr. Lapis. My brother can be rather touchy." Eel 2 apologized, his smile showed no sign of actually being sorry. Completely contradicting his words.

"It's quite alright. I rather enjoyed the hug. Thank you for handing in your scores."

"No trouble at all. Please excuse us. We must change and retrieve our lunch." The second twin explained.

You nodded with a smile, "Enjoy your lunch. I will see you all tomorrow. Have a good day." Your hands found their way up to the top of Azul and Floyd's head. Gently petting them.

Azul quickly walked away, clearing his throat while a hand rest on his face. The tips of his ear burning red. On the other hand, Floyd had to be dragged away by his brother while trying to ask for more. It made you chuckle. As you turned to face Jamil, your smile faltered slightly.

"Mr. Viper. Is there not a physical activity you excell in?" Your left eyebrow rose up as you looked him directly in the eyes. His expression of a neutral smile cracked slightly, showing almost a shocked one. Jamil quickly fixed this with a forced chuckle, "No. I neither do great or bad at anything. I'm just somewhat in the middle no matter how hard I try."

Watching his face, you saw the corner of his lips twitch slightly. Signs of a lie. You hummed and patted his shoulder before walking away. Leaving the boy to release a breath he had been holding in without even realizing. Your intense stare and choice of words rattled him to his very core.

Lunch

Entering the loud cafeteria, you saw a familiar group of boys and a flying monster. Slowly, you approached from behind.

"Wooo! Lunchtime at last! Whoa!" Grim began to drool as stars formed in his eyes, "They got some good-lookin' grub!"

"Please don't go feral and consume everything in your path Grim. There is more than enough to come back for seconds and thirds." All four jumped in surprise by your sudden appearance. Quickly wearing off as Yuu hugged you tightly. "Y/n!"

"Hello friend Yuu. How are you faring today?" You asked with a smile as you ruffled his hair.

"Everything is fascinating! Magic is so interesting!"

Chuckling you removed his grip from you. "I am happy to hear that you are enjoying yourself, friend Yuu. Though, we should grab food before it is all gone. The buffet won't last very long with all the people that are currently here."

"Ooh, a buffet. That's fancy." Yuu said excitedly.

With that, all five of you made your way to the food. "I'll grab food for both you and I. Please retrieve Grim's food while I attain ours."

"Alright Y/n!" Yuu agreed happily as you walked away to grab food, still in earshot of the group.

"Look how fluffy those omelets are! Ooh, grilled chicken! And a bacon-and-egg tart!" Exclaimed an excited Grim. Suddenly your brain was filled with all the your encounters with Paimon. You grimaced.

Ace noticed the stares of his fellow classmates. "Shhh! Dude, inside voices! Where was this energy earlier today?" A sigh escaped his mouth while holding a tired expression.

Grim ignored Ace completely and grabbed onto Yuu's arm, shaking it while he spoke, "Yuu, grab me the grilled chicken! There's only one left! And an omelet too. And that jelly-filled bread. Just fill your whole tray with 'em!" Not paying any mind to his surroundings, his tail ended up touching the food of another student's plate. Breaking the yolk. "Ow!"

"Hey! Watch where you're goin'!" Exclaimed a white haired, Heartslabyul student before looking down at his plate, "M-my carbonara! You broke the yolk!"

His friend smiled as if taunting the poor creature, "Whoa, that's messed up! Pokin' the egg is the best part! You better make this right, pal!" He growled the last sentence as he raised his fist, grabbing Grim with his free hand.

"I'm gonna need that grilled chicken of yours as compensation." Smugly suggested the yolk boy.

Grim grew irritated. "Myah?! No way! Hands off the bird, chump! I need my protein, because I am HANGRY!"

From afar you could be seen facepalming as you tried to keep an eye on the situation. You figured that this would be a good opportunity for Grim to learn about taking responsibility, but you were wrong.

"Hey! That's no way to speak to an upperclassman! Catch me outside and I'll teach you some respect!" Angrily yelled the redheaded Heartslabyul student.

Deuce then grabbed Grim, pulling him away from the two delinquents, "Um, excuse me, sir, but it is stated in the handbook that fighting with magic is prohibited..."

The yolk boy only smiled as he looked at Deuce, expecting to intimidate the blueberry, "Fighting? You got it all wrong. This is just me helpin' an ignorant freshman know his place."

Again the redheaded friend smiled, "Now, let's see just how many ways there are to skin a cat, heh!"

As they reached for Grim and Deuce, you yanked the back of their collars, making them fall to the ground.

"Huh?!" Both of them yelled.

"Watch your words. You are to not harm any students. Leave before I report you to the headmage for harassment and bullying. Not to mention breaking the rule against fighting with magic." You stated firmly as you glared down at the duo. Although Grim was an annoyance you still would not stand for any other students hurting him. Unless it was deserved, of course.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

238K 9K 20
!Hiatus for now! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable enough to continue this fanfic sorry.. Might change my mind but I'm not that confident that I...
84.1K 5.6K 54
Genshin Impact set in modern! au Teacher! Signora (Rosalyne) x Fem student! reader 'Amicy', the mystery of what goes on behind the scenes of one's so...
6.9K 118 19
🤯 This is my first book ever that im publishing and idrk and im doing tbh so please send help! Any feedback and suggestions would be really helpful...
119K 4K 27
-> ✦ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɪᴛꜰᴜʟ - ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴠᴇ ɢɪ ______________________________________ Previously known as: Access to the private ᥆ᑲsᥱssі᥆ᥒ -𝗍һᥱ s𝗍ᥲ𝗍ᥱ ᥆𝖿 ᑲᥱіᥒg ᥆ᑲs...