Arven x Reader - protect you...

By Thehornybicycle

(This Book is Based post Game) Things have been pretty stressful since you've started working for the elite... More

author's note
part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty one
Part twenty two
Part twenty three
Part twenty four
Part twenty five
Part twenty six
Part twenty seven
Part twenty eight
Part twenty nine
Part thirty
party thirty one
Part thirty two
Part thirty three
Part thirty four
Part thirty five

Part six

722 12 19
By Thehornybicycle

You held arven like this for about ten to fifteen minutes before finally letting go of him and looking at him worryingly.

'Arvy why were you crying? Please tell me...' you asked him as you guys sat up on the inflatable mattress, your backs resting against the dusty wall of the forgotten laboratory.

Arven looked down, looking like he was about to start crying again. 'I.... I just....' He stuttered his hands begging to shake lightly.

You grabbed his hand gently and moved him so his head was resting on your shoulder. 'It's okay you can tell me later. Just try and calm down for the moment' you said, trying to soothe him.

'I- I'm sorry y/n.... I'm sorry you have to deal with this' arven whispered. He felt a tear roll down his cheek. He just couldn't help it. He felt so alone, so vulnerable.

'It's okay. I really dont mind. I just want to be here for you' you said, resting your head on top of his.

'How about you take a shower and then we can talk? Only if you're ready of course.' You said, squeezing his hand gently.

'Y-yea okay...' he replied.

You helped him up and took him to the bathroom. You found a towel and gave it to him.

'I'll be right here if you need me' you said, hugging him one last time. He nodded and closed the door.

You looked around at how messy the room had gotten, it was filthy. You sighed and began picking up the rubbish, you were done in about 20 minutes. But it was worth it. It looked so much better tidied.

You smiled happily to yourself. Proud of your hard work.

You heard the bathroom door open and turned around to see that Arven was standing there in just a towel. His hair still damp from the water.

- - -

(Author's note)
Sorry this chapter was kinda boring and really short I just promised myself I'd get another chapter out 😭 I'm really tired rn so that's why the language is pretty Boring. Again, sorry kejfjfjgjfjfjfjddfsfioh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...