Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Damage CTRL: Celebrating a Champion! {18+}
Liv Morgan: A Final Deal! {18+}

Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)

5.8K 57 18
By Logan-Kenway

A little while ago I planed to make a story on the Role Model but thanks to SuperSaiyan4Life, he's made it extremely awkward and strange for me to do so, it won't make sense to you lot but he know's what he's done. Either way, I did try as he asked me to, but every time I tried to start it, I'd get nowhere with it. So this is basically the Highlights of what that story would have been. Enjoy... Oh, and it's taking place back in 2017... Well, the start will anyway. You'll understand as the Chapter goes, Take Care!

=========================

It's just another day in the life of Bayley, the cheery, giddy Hugger of WWE, she's just finished her part for Smackdown and made her way back to the Women's Locker room but before she did, she was stopped by her best friend Sasha Banks.

Sasha: Hey, Bay. You okay. *Boom! I'ma Poet!*

She asked getting her attention, Bayley nodded to her but really, she wasn't, all her friends have that special someone but she doesn't, she has no one and it's starting to get her down a little.

Bayley: Yeah, just tired.

Sasha clearly didn't believe her but before she could ask, her boyfriend Duncan Blake came up behind her and lifted her up, spinning her, while hugging her midsection, Sasha laughed it off as the WWE Champion, Logan Kenway walked from behind the big guy.

Logan: Geez, you can scream.

Logan complained while pretending to get the sound back into his ear, Duncan dropped Sasha back to the floor as he turned to his friend and current Rival for the WWE Title.

Duncan: You have no idea...

Logan and Bayley let out little disgusted whines as Sasha hit his chest, telling him off, Duncan just shrugged it off though, the guy's near 6'5 and a few hundred pounds of pure strength a little slap from a little women isn't gonna effect him.

Duncan: ... Anyway, what you complaining about. We heard you and Miss Bliss making noise...

It was now Logan's turn to hit him, this time actually affecting the big guy, Logan had to jump slightly but he caught him on the back of his head making a small slap noise echo in the hall, Bayley and Sasha started to laugh as Logan ran from Duncan, it was easy for Logan to get away though, his much smaller frame was able to use it's speed and agility to get away, it took a while but Duncan eventually gave up.

Duncan: ... Ah, screw you. I'll get you later.

Logan chuckled and was breathing heavily a little bit but not as much as Duncan who eventually made his way back towards the girls, Logan though just stood there and spread his arms out wide.

Logan: And that's why the women love me.

Logan held a cocky smile on his face till Duncan turned and started walking backwards, still towards Bayley and Sasha, this time though he has a smile on his face, Logan wasn't able to ask why because he heard a voice behind him.

Alexa: You mean woman. Right?

Logan's smile dropped and so did his arms, the WWE title around his waist, he won it about 100 days ago now thanks to his new Alpha Character, that and also the hype around Social Media about his and Alexa's relationship, the fans love the Alpha with the Goddess, which is why Alexa is the Smackdown Women's Champion.

Logan: There's a pissed Alexa behind me right?

Logan asked and they nodded to him, she wants pissed but she is standing with her arms crossed and that killer look in her eyes, Logan loves it but not in this sorta situation, so with the others watching Logan tried to think fast, luckily he's good at that.

Logan: ... Hey, we were just talking about you...

Logan jumped on the spot spinning and facing her, the best thing about Logan and his character is they are completely different people, The Alpha's a mean guy, Cold hearted and doesn't hold back when it comes to remarks about you on the mic, Logan though, Logan's like a adult with the brain of a child, he's just always so giddy.

Logan: ... Don't worry, all good things, all good things.

Logan tried to use her love for Disney to stop him getting that look, Sasha and Bayley smiled but this is what Bayley's missing, she did date Duncan in NXT but that was only for a few months, turns out their better as friends, Bayley was a bit miffed that her best friend started dating her Ex but she got over it and they seem happy, it's a win win.

Logan: I just said that Alexa is so awesome, that she's like more then one person, which is why I said women. Right guys?

Logan asked turning to them, Sasha held her hands up not getting involved, she and Alexa never really had the best relationship themselves so for their boyfriends to be best friends was quite difficult to begin with but they agreed to at least be civil about their disliking of each other, Duncan, not so much.

Duncan: I don't remember you saying that.

Logan looked to his friend like he just kicked his little puppy dog, all while Alexa walked towards him, her boots tapping away as she did.

Logan: You dick...

Logan was cut off when Alexa pulled him by his shirt towards the curtain, they have a mixed Tag Match tonight but they have a feeling their gonna do something else before going out there, Duncan waved to them, he told him he'd get him eventually, the guy's a man of his word.

Duncan: We gotta get sorted as well.

He said to Sasha she agreed, she asked Bayley if she's sure she's alright and after Bayley nodded again, they left her be, Sasha couldn't help but think, what could she do for her best friend, to watch her friends have loving relationship's has to be difficult, that's when she got an idea...

=========================

Sasha did it, their in LA right now, mainly because they have a live show in San Diego in a few days but also because she has someone she wants Bayley to meet, so with Duncan driving, Sasha in the front passenger seat and Bayley in the back, they made their way there.

Bayley: Where's Logan and Lex?

They had a good idea, their in California and there's a Disneyland here, either that or their still in bed, it's quite early right now but the guy Sasha wants Bayley to meet, doesn't mess around, he's all work and no play, it's why she wants them to meet, Bayley's the complete opposite, maybe she can bring him outta his closed off ways.

Sasha: Doesn't matter, what matters is you meeting Y/n. He's great, you'll love him...

Sasha then went on and on about how great Y/n is, Duncan wasn't sure he was okay with her saying that where their friends are doesn't matter, he knows she's not a big fan of Alexa but she's trying so why can't Sasha, he pushed it away though and just opted to talk to her about it later, Logan talked to Alexa when she was too harsh on Sasha so he can do the same vice versa.

Sasha: ... Come on.

Sasha took Bayley's hand and dragged her into the building, Duncan doesn't know where there are but it's hot as hell in LA right now and he didn't really feel like spending it indoors, he'd much rather go to the beach and see his girl in a swim suit, that seems like a fun thing to do, maybe that could do that after.

Duncan followed them into the building and they got into the lift, Sasha has told him about Y/n before, if half the stuff Y/n's gone through is true then it's messed up, Duncan is impressed though that Y/n got signed by Snoop Dogg, not many people get his stamp of approval so he must be good.

The lift opened and as soon as it did, they could already hear the sound of music playing, now words but a beat is running, they walked further into the room as Snoop is sitting on a chair, smoking weed while another guy sat next to him, they all made small talk as the attention was drawn to the Soundproof box...

... Duncan liked it, he's not a massive fan of Rap but this guy's talking about some real life shit, and to see a rapper nowadays that doesn't swear in his songs is next to un heard of, Snoop seemed to love it as he stood up from his chair clapping above his head as the guy looked to them, his H/l, H/c hair stood out as well as his enticing E/c eyes, Bayley couldn't stop staring.

Snoop: Listen kid, we gotta get going, so bust out one more and we'll cut this shit for the day, you dig?

Y/n nodded putting his headphones back on, apparently they came at the right time, Sasha told them that she met Y/n when they were in School back near Sacramento, he was closed off then as well but if you had a father who didn't care and a mother who chose pills over you, you'd be pretty closed off too...

... Snoop this time stood up and nodded to the song as all it took was 2 takes, 2 takes and Y/n got 2 songs out, he came out the box and smiled to seeing Sasha, she hugged him with a small cheer and giggle, Duncan wasn't sure what to make of it but him being in the room seemed to make Bayley nervous.

Duncan: So what you think of him? Pretty cool, right?

Duncan teased as he didn't know Y/n either, he's just looking to wind up which seemed to work, Bayley hit his arm making him laugh, then Sasha introduced them to him and her nerves got even more noticeable.

Bayley: I'm Bayley. But people call be Bay, you can call me Bay... Or whatever you want, doesn't really matter.

Y/n looked between Sasha and Duncan not sure by what too do here, he took her hand though and shook it with a small smile, looking a little uncomfortable now himself.

Y/n: Great, I'm Y/n... You can call me, Y/n.

Y/n then stood there hands in his pockets as Sasha sighed and dragged Bayley off to the side, Y/n knew this is a set up, it's not the first time Sasha set him up with someone, the most recent one just broke his heart so he's not sure about getting into another relationship but if he can at least make a friend then, great. 

Sasha: What the hell are you doing?

Sasha asked whisper shouting hoping that Y/n and Duncan can't here them, it helped that Duncan tried to make small talk, mainly really bad jokes that Y/n would awkwardly chuckle too, Duncan's not the best at entertaining people, he's better with Sasha in a bedroom, or anywhere for that point.

Bayley: I know, I'm sorry. It's been a while and I freaked out.

Sasha told her to keep it cool on the way over here, she told him that his trust issues are off the scale and it's not easy for him to get comfortable around others, her freaking out around him will just freak him out and Sasha won't be able to play cupid for her friends.

Sasha: Well, knock it off. You're Bayley, get it together and let's go.

Sasha hyped Bayley up then gave her butt a small tap, pumping her friend up, Bayley was now confident, just because her past relationships haven't worked out doesn't mean she can't make one of them work, sometimes you have to just keep on trying till the right thing comes around, maybe Y/n is the Hugger's right thing...

=========================

It's been a few months since Y/n joined their little friends group, it's been weird, Logan isn't all that sure how to act around him as well so Logan and Alexa has kinda become distant from them, Logan just doesn't want to say something that pisses him off or something, they all understand it, Logan has ADHD so he kinda just say's shit then thinks about it later, believe it or not, Alexa actually didn't like him when they first met.

Sasha: So how's things going?

Sasha and Duncan are with Bayley right now, Y/n is... somewhere, their not sure where, he kinda just disappears without telling people, Bayley's got used to it though as has Sasha, Duncan's still trying to get used to him disappearing like Batman.

Bayley: It's... Not so bad, I expect him to be more, you know... To himself.

Y/n isn't a secret person, all his troubles is inside his new up'n'coming album "Therapy Session", he doesn't have Social Media though and he generally seems to only do his music because it helps him, not for fame or money, plus he's the only guy Bayley's met that hasn't instantly started foaming over her ass.

Duncan: He done that new album yet?

Duncan asked as since they met Y/n they've become fans of his music, even Logan, so when Bayley nodded and pulled out her phone, Y/n dropped a couple of the songs from the Album to add speculation and suspense, Sasha and Duncan waited patiently till Bayley found a new song of his...

... Duncan loved it as did Sasha, she always loved his ability to make music though and with Snoop backing him, the world is this guys limit, that's where he is right now, he's probably making more music, it's just what he does.

Duncan: Play the next one.

Bayley giggled to the big guys reaction and this one he might actually really like, Bayley's not a huge rap fan but even she knows that this song is a great one...

... She was right, Duncan did really like this one but before they could get too excited, Sasha and Duncan had to leave for the next show, Bayley doesn't because she's nursing off an injury right now, nothing too serious but a couple of weeks on the shelf for her, so she did what she's been doing for the past couple of months, talking to Y/n, the more she talks to him the more he's open with her and the more comfortable he is around her.

Bayley just sat there texting him, she was right, he's in the studio working on the last song of the new album, then in a couple of weeks, a few months before Christmas and it'll drop, something she knows he's both nervous and confident about, Y/n's very confident when it comes to his music, it's just trusting people he struggles with, Bayley seems to be breaking down his walls though.

Bayley asked him what he was doing later and if he wanted to do something with her, she's bored and needs entertainment, apparently she caught Y/n at a bad time though because she didn't get a response, maybe he was busy with the album, it's okay, she didn't mind so she opted to take a nap to speed the day up faster.

It seemed to work as well because she was woken up by a small knock at her front door, Bayley wasn't sure who it is but it's dark out now so who it is, is about to get a mouthful for waking her up, she made her way down the stairs and went towards the door.

Bayley: Do you have any idea...

Bayley stopped as she opened the door and saw Y/n there, his back was to the door to start with looking around the neighbourhood at night, he turned to her though with a smile, which stopped her from biting his head off.

Bayley: ... Oh, hey. What are you doing here?

Bayley asked as she clearly forgot about their earlier conversation, when she asked him if he wanted to do something with her, Y/n didn't though and once he was done recording he got washed up and changed, then pretty much got here as fast as he could.

Y/n: You messaged me about wanting to do something. Do you not want to anymore?

Y/n asked a little concerned he messed up here but Bayley shook her head "no" to him making him relax, Bayley asked him to give her a minute to get changed and he agreed stepping into her home, looking around, he's been here before, now he's just trying to keep himself entertained, that was until she came back down her stairs.

Bayley: Okay, let's go...

Y/n turned to her from looking out to her backyard and smiled to her, she really covers up her natural beauty when she's one Tv...

... Y/n nodded to her and they both left the house, Bayley's still got the mission to break down his walls while Y/n is also trying his best to trust her, his Ex broke his heart about 2 years ago now and he's ready to move on, maybe Bayley's the one he needs to move on with...

=========================

They had a great time, they didn't even go out to eat, they just went to the local fair ground and had fun, for the first time in a while Bayley was able to just relax, laugh and have a good time, also without being hounded by fans, she loves what she does and all but sometimes, at moments like these, she's glad for the peace and quite.

Bayley: Do you, maybe, wanna come in?

Y/n walked her to her door as she opened it she looked up to him, Y/n looked to her and seemed to be thinking, this isn't the first time he's done something like this and knows what it leads too, he knows what she's really asking and the only question is, "Did Bayley get through to him enough, yet?", Bayley wondered as he looked around for a second before answering.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah okay.

Bayley smiled to him and took his hand walking them both into the house, Y/n shut the door behind him but was caught off when Bayley pushed him against it, his hands resting on her hips while she pressed her body to his stopping him from moving.

Bayley: You sure you want to do this?

She wanted him to make sure, the last thing she wants is to make him feel pressured into doing this, Y/n didn't mind though, he knows that sometimes you need to just jump in at the deep end and he's ready to dive in with Bayley, he trusts her enough for that.

Y/n: Yeah. But it's been a while.

Y/n rubbed the back of his neck nervously, he's a Christian and although he believes in sex before marriage, he does believe you should at least be in a relationship so Bayley took his hand from the back of his neck and rested it on her's, she tiptoed up to him pushing her lips to his, this isn't the first kiss they've shared tonight but this is certainly the most passionate as his hands grasped her body a little tighter and she tried to push herself against him even more, moving her hands up his shirt and around his upper body.

Bayley: Don't worry. It has for me as well, come on...

Y/n felt a little better about that, it's a big confidence booster for a guy to know that their both getting into the same sort of thing with the same lack of recent experience, Bayley took his hand and lead him to her bedroom upstairs, Y/n couldn't help but admired her amazing ass she she stepped, it's not something he looks for in a women, he believes everyone's as beautiful as the next but there is something about Bayley and her body that seems to entice him.

Bayley: ... Just let me lead. Okay?

Y/n nodded to her as she moved him to sit on the edge of her bed, she stood between his legs and moved them aside with her own, resting her hands on the side of his neck, she moved to straddle his right leg once again pressing her lips to his, Y/n embraced her and the kiss as she gently rocked herself on his thigh while expertly rubbing her knee on his groan, pleasuring both of them at the same time, making herself moan gently into the kiss.

Bayley: You ever had a blowjob before?

Y/n nodded his head to her as she moved off his leg and down towards her knees pushing him back a little making him lean on both his hands, Y/n took his jacket off and tossed it to the side as she slipped her left hand up his top and rested her hand on his abs.

Bayley: Not like this you haven't~

She smiled up to him making him grin, her confidence right now is making him relax more, the last thing he wants is for them both to be nervous and this suck for each other, Bayley worked on unbuttoning his jeans before tugging them down, Y/n lifting his hips slightly so she can get them down, she was pleasantly surprised.

Bayley: Wow~ You really are blessed~

Y/n was just above average in cock size so she played off a line from one of his songs, he talked about being close with God and how he blessed him, so he chuckled to her as her right hand started to gently jerk him off before she started to suck the tip, making his hands clench the sheets and a groan leave his mouth.

Bayley looked up to him as she continued to jerk his cock getting him harder and harder while still sucking on the tip, she loves making people happy and feel better, with what Y/n's been through in his life, she is more excited about this then she ever has been, she just likes seeing people smile and smile Y/n is.

Bayley: You like this~? Huh~? This what you like~?

Bayley decided to throw a little dirty talk in there which Y/n didn't seem to mind, she actually felt his hardening cock twitch in her hand because of it, Y/n could only nod to her words though, this is the most pleasure he's probably felt in his life, much better then his Ex used to do, Bayley loves that his mind is in the state it is as she went back to sucking his cock, this time trying to take him as deep in her throat as she could.

She managed to get most him down without much resistance but he was too big for her to get him all down, that changed though when she felt his left hand on top of her head and push her further, Bayley's eyes rolled to the back of her head as her left hand slipped under her skirt and inside her panties, she was getting more and more wet from this especially when Y/n held her head in place and started to thrust his hips slowly into her throat, she never thought she'd love getting face fucked before but she is certainly loving this.

Bayley tapped his thigh with her right hand letting him know she needed to breath and he let her up, the mixture of drool, spit and pre-cum, dripping from her chin on to her shirt, she looked down to his cock and saw him ready, she's ready, so why wait around.

Bayley: Lay back.

Y/n moved up the bed like she told him and rested his head where the pillows are, Bayley stood up straight and pulled her top off over her head, she looked amazing in her bra and that skirt which she left on after pulling her panties down and throwing them away, Bayley climbed on the bed and moved over to him as he lifted his body up to discard his shirt.

Y/n wrapped his arms around her, she felt his hands over her bare back as his mouth tried to eat her bra, she still felt pleasure from it as she moaned and rubbed her wet pussy on his hard cock, Bayley pulled his head up and into a kiss, this time involving their tongues, both enjoying the taste of the others mouth while her hands held his head in place and his hands roamed down to her plump ass.

Bayley giggled into the kiss when he gripped and slapped her ass, the sound of his spank ripped her flesh as well as the sound in the room, she loves ass play, not that he's going to pressure him into it tonight but she certainly wants that cock in her ass at some point, first though, he wants to feel her wet pussy, so he lifted her up with his right hand gripping her left ass cheek making her lift, he then angled his cock to her pussy with his left hand and the feeling of the tip of his cock just trying to push inside her was enough to make her breath hitch and pant while slowly sliding down him.

She is so tight that even Y/n groaned in discomfort, it really has been a while for them both because it took Bayley a little while to feel his legs against her ass again, Bayley took deep and broken breaths as Y/n let her get used to it, he tugged her bra down and moved his attention to her fairly ample bust size, she's defiantly bottom heavy but you can't sleep on her chest.

Bayley: Oh~ Your bigger then it looked~

Y/n looked up to her still sucking and toying with her breasts as she started to rock herself back and forward gently moving his cock in her wet lower lips, Y/n winked to her while she hugged his head into her chest, Y/n happily continued to lick and suck her nipples while she moved into a small bounce.

The sound of her ass hitting his thighs rung out through the room as did her moans, still feeling Logan's mouth on her tits and her hands running through his hair, he knees helping her with her bounces, Y/ns hands moved back to her ass and gripped, she moaned feeling his strong hands mold her skin as he helped her with her bounces.

Bayley: Hold on...

Bayley put her hands on his shoulders slowing down her bounces, Y/n did so while looking up to her, her eyes are closed while her face in angled to the ceiling, Y/n had clear access to her neck and found her sweet spot giving her another reason to moan with a cute giggle.

Bayley: ... I want you to fuck me~

Y/n didn't stop his assault on her neck as he wrapped his left arm around her then spun them, putting her on her back and him above her still with his hard cock inside her, he moved up a little and pulled her skirt up to her midsection, Y/n held it in place as his hips started to move, they both looked down and watched as his cock slipped in and out of her continually clenching pussy, Y/n moved down to her, pressing his body back to hers as they both whispered sweet nothings to each other and the sound of their love making, continued to be heard throughout her home for the remainder of the night...

=========================

It's 2019 and Bayley hasn't been happier, after that night 2 years ago, she and Y/n have been going strong, including adding a new addition to their lives, that's right, Bayley and Y/n had a baby, a little girl they called D/n *Daughter's Name*, Y/n also hasn't been happier, he's a little more open with their friends and Logan no longer feels like he'll piss him off from saying the wrong thing.

Duncan: Well, it's about time. You little English boy...

Duncan, Logan and Y/n are in the Kenway/Kaufman house in Orlando, Logan finally did it, he asked Alexa to marry him after 3 years of being together, that might sound like a lot to some people but to Logan, marriage never crossed his mind, it wasn't until Alexa really started to drop those hint's, especially after Y/n proposed to Bayley.

Alexa: Trust me, there's nothing little about this English MAN~

Alexa, Bayley and Sasha joined them in the kitchen, Alexa hugging Logan from behind as he turned a little red from her comment, Logan isn't all that comfortable with public exposure, he's a really private guy but Alexa loves being a tease.

Duncan: ... I now have this sudden urge to throw up...

Bayley hugged into Y/n's side as  leaned on the side, he's learnt to just watch these two do what they do and comedy will just occur, Sasha moved to the fridge and got a bottle of water as Y/n looked to Duncan, now with his left arm around Alexa, Duncan standing on his right.

Logan: Before you do that you might wanna change you're shirt.

Duncan asked him what he was talking about and Logan pointed to his chest with his right index finger, as soon as Duncan looked down, Logan got him bumping his nose as he lifted his hand, Logan game out a boop as he did which made them all share a laugh.

Duncan: That's it!

Logan ran out the kitchen, using both his hands to help him clear the kitchen island, Logan stood on the other side of the island looking to Duncan as they all laughed to them, Alexa surprised by her now fiance's fast movements.

Logan: You D, as you're friend I feel obligated to tell you you're getting a little chubby...

Sasha's eyes went wide while Alexa and Bayley covered their laughs, Duncan looked down and he wasn't, the man is in perfect shape, Logan knows though that if you want to get a raise outta him, tell him he's fat.

Logan: ... So I suggest a nice little jog around the house, come on. Let's go!

Logan took the piss while jogging on the spot, Duncan this time did chase him and right out the back door, the girls and Y/n followed them then watched as Logan ran around the backyard, Duncan tried his best to catch him but Logan is faster, Logan eventually moved the chase towards the pool.

Sasha: No wait...!

She was too late, Duncan charged at him and Logan rolled out the way, tripping the big guy as he went for a little swim, Logan did a little celebrating dance before Duncan came back up from the water.

Duncan: When you lose, you lose.

Duncan yielded to Logan making him cheer with a little joy, Alexa whooped for him while Sasha boo'd, Bayley and Y/n though, they just silently agreed not to let these supposed adults anywhere near D/n, that's the last thing they need...

=========================

(How'd I do? Let me know! Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 271 18
Yes, I'm doing this Again. I am trying to do this right! Enjoy!
23.2K 442 24
WWE fanfic Sexual content( I might and I might not go into detail not sure) Adult language Violence Detail violence Rated M-16 for mature (my own ra...
6K 186 8
Enjoy!
8.8K 268 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!