Winners Don't Do Drugs (Male...

By JesseDexa

You're an average boy that just finished Junior year and plans to spend summer vacation with your younger sis... More

Bio
Escape from Earth
Welcome to Freaking Space
First Bounty: 9-Torg
G3 Bounty: Krubis
G3 Bounty: Douglas
Rumble in Dreg Town
Found Love
G3 Bounty: Skrendel Bros
G3 Bounty: Dr Giblets
Truth Comes Out
G3 Bounty: Nipulon
Final G3 Bounty: Garmantuous
Awful Truth
2 Years Later
Welcome To Peroxis
Enter Muxxalon
High On Knife

Sex and the Blim City

289 15 3
By JesseDexa

Y/N POV:

It's been two days since I had to take care of the riots in Dreg Town. Lucy has been teaching me some target practice, which I gladly accepted since playing video games wouldn't be enough to handle weapons. Lucy has more skills than Gene, but then again he can't do much with him being old and having no legs. Also, Lucy is younger than he is and more intelligent in some areas.

Yuri, meanwhile, has started an article regarding my missions. She always was a journalist, hence why she was a great member of her school's Newspaper Club. Gene has been waiting for the information on the rest of the G3 officers. Lucy makes it no secret that she despises the fact that Gene is living in our house in exchange for giving me his old equipment. I wonder what happened between them.

I have also become somewhat famous in a short time. A bounty hunter taking on the G3 is bound to be the talk of the town. Also, killing 4 highly dangerous criminals in Dreg Town can boost your popularity. I was never much to talk about during High School even though I joined the Track and Field Team. I've mainly been popular with those from Anima since killing Cyber Wolf kinda freed their families from being hostages.

I go to the living room and sit down on one of the chairs.

Gene: Stuff on your mind?

Y/N: Can't stop thinking about how bad it is on Earth. I know it's only been a few days, but an intergalactic alien drug cartel seeing humans as an ultimate drug can quickly make it go from bad to a complete nightmare

Gene: Kid, Clugg will send us information on the next bounties before we know it. And if they have something else for you to take care of they'll let us know.

Suddenly, the TV goes static for a few seconds before showing Clugg Nuggmin on the screen.

Clugg: Bounty Hunter, I have something for you to look in to.

Gene: Fuck! I had to keep my damn mouth running.

Y/N: What is it Clugg?

Clugg: There have been a string of disappearances in Little Anima. A new club opened up and has a newfound reputation of people partaking in an all out **** frenzy, many of which disappear on their third visit to that establishment. I need to attend important meetings with the Galactic Union to prove that I have what it takes to earn that open seat on the Council. Since you are outside our control and have an amazing sense of justice, so you're our best bet at solving this case.

Y/N: Fine. This smells an awful lot like sex trafficking and I hate those kinds of crimes.

Gene: Uh, before we take this case, how much are you willing to pay for this?

Clugg: I hearby offer you 10,000 Pesos for the solving of this crime. And as an added bonus, a free, safety tested hover chair for increased mobility to Mr. Zaroothian.

Gene: Deal. We're on it Clugg. But since my protege here is going to face obsticles, I think an up front payment might be a good incentive.

Clugg: The money has already been transferred into your account. Good luck Bounty Hunter. The fate of the galaxy rests upon you.

Clugg ends the call and I wonder about what's happening in Little Anima.

Gene: It might just be a bunch of Animans facing a severe hangover from the drugs, booze, and sex. But since a small part of me still doesn't want anything happening to Lucy, it'd be best that you get to the bottom of this before she has to go back to work. After all, she's just taking a week off to move and settle in with us. Well, you and Yuri, but that's not unexpected.

Y/N: If they targeting Animans, who knows when they'll go after humans.

Gene: Whoever they's think are Normans. Such as Yuri. You better go stop whoever these fuckers are before they get any ideas to kidnap the only ladies in this house. I'm not attracted to them, I just want people to see the we're cool since, you know, my protege has a nice sister and a pretty Rabbitan that people would kill for.

Y/N: I'm just going to head over there now, or else this story won't progress anywhere.

Gene: Good idea, Good idea. But take this blaster. It's disguised as a bracelet. Don't want people to steal your Gatlians while you're there. I'm going to work on making the rooms sound proof. So, you know, Nobody hears nayone while they're trying to sleep. Good luck.

I leave the house and head to Little Anima. I get on the train and see the TVs talking about my actions bringing some form of order back to Dreg Town. There have also been talks with "B-Cubers" about their opinions and desires to meet me. I got a mission to stop a potential Trafficking ring. I reach the district and walk through it. I see a Rabbitan looking at me from an ally and I walk closer to her. But I ready my blaster in case its a trap.

Rabbitan: The big bad bounty hunter. Looks like a Norman, but hails from Planet Earth. Amy told me about you after you killed Douglas.

Y/N: Do you have any information information on the missing people?

Rabbitan: For a thousand Pesos, I can tell you what I know.

I grab a 1,000 Pesos pouch and hand it to her. She accepts it and leans her head to my ear.

Rabbitan: There's a new nightclub in the district called "The Red Lotus". On the third night there, those who go in don't come out. People go just to prove that it's a stupid rumor. But as you know, it always goes badly. It's a black an red building, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Y/N: Thanks.

I keep walking and see a tall Red and Black building in the center of all the others, just as the woman said. I head toward it and see all the people that are checking it out. Many of them look like wealthy or influential people. Suudenly, female wolvoid appears and takes a picture with me.

Wolvoid Girl: You're the new Bounty Hunter, Right? If you're looking for a fun time, you've come to the right place. Let me get you inside.

She drags me to the enterance where the bouncer halts us.

Wolvoid Girl: He's with me.

Bouncer: If he's with a pretty lady like you, then that's fine by me.

The two of us go into the building and we enter an elevator that goes down. We then go to the desk with a blue alien behind it.

Blue Alien: Alright you two, one you enter, it's your choice to leave or not. And if you need to ****, you need to pay 60 Pesos for a room. If you want them to be soundproof then you need to pay 120 Pesos.

I get dragged into the main room where dozens of people are dancing to the intense music playing.

The girl starts dancing and I decide to join to keep it cool. I then get a text from Gene on my phone.

"Kid, keep this a secret from Lucy. She'll think I sent you there instead of believe you did it of your own will. Also send me pics of any aliens ****ing. I could use some blackmail for a few extra Pesos. Thank you".

Y/N: Ugh, Gene.

Suddenly, the Wolvoid's phone goes rings and she answers it.

Wolvoid Girl: What is it? I'm trying to party here. What? Already? That was supposed to be next week! Alright, I'm coming. Just try to keep her from yelling. Sorry man, I have to go. I hope I see you again. Take care.

She leaves and I get off the dance floor to look around. I look around the place to try and find anything suspicious, but the only crime I see so far are the overpriced rooms. I then feel someone walking toward me. I turn around and activate the blaster to get grabbed and held by the person who turns out to be Lucy.

Y/N: Lucy?! What the hell are you doing here?

Lucy: I could ask you the same question. Do you have any idea how dangerous this palce is. There's a string of sentient trafficking here. Who knows if the G3 is involved in this.

Y/N: It was directly from Clugg, and I didn't want to wait too long for the next bounty.

Lucy: I can't stop you from trying to save your species. But I won't let you go get yourself killed. We're going to the house and discussing this.

Y/N: (Sigh) Alright.

Me and Luc head toward the elevator. I then hear a faint sound coming from the vents and the air started to smell sweet. It started to smell like cherry blossoms. We leave the building and head home. I get a text from Yuri saying that she's going to sleep early since she spent all night working on her articles. Sometimes she works too hard with her writing. I then look at Lucy and notice something weird about her.

I can hear her breathes becoming more heavy and she keeps taking glances at me. We arrive where the House was warped and Lucy holds my hand.

Lucy: Hey, I'm sorry for that at the club. I just don't want anyone to get hurt in this business. I left for a reason and I just think you shouldn't do this any longer than you have too.

Y/N: I get what you're saying. I just better talk to Kenny and the others. In event that I do continue this thing. I'm not leaving my pals out this time. We're in this together.

I look at Lucy and see that strands of her hair are starting to glow a bit. We go in the house and see a note from Gene.

"Getting a hover chair. Be back tomorrow. I also got you a new closet for the Gatlians and put them in there. Rest up".

Y/N: Looks like Gene is finally going to become more mobile.

Lucy: About damn time.

I head to my room and see that my closet door has been replaced by a mechanical one. The door to my room opens and I see it's Lucy, who seems to be irritated. This strange thing has been happening to her since we left the nightclub. Lucy gets closer to me and wraps her arms around me.

Y/N: Lucy?

Lucy: I don't know if I told you this Y/N, but you're pretty handsome.

Y/N: Thank you?

Lucy: What do you think of me?

Y/N: I... I think... You're very beautiful.

Lucy: Really?

Y/N: Yes.

Lucy puts her hands underneath my shits and rubs my torso. I can't help but blush from this. I'm not sure if I can resist what's about to happen. Although I could just shrug her off, will she be okay at all? If the effect doesn't wear off, what will she do. I don't want her to be taken advantage of by some filthy pervert.

Lucy takes off my shirt and turns me around. I look deeply in her eyes and can't help but stare at her. She then presses her chest against my as she moves her face closer as well.

Lucy: Will your sister hear us?

Y/N: Yuri will sleep through almost anything.

Lucy: Then we'll be okay.

Lucy kisses me before leaning foward and causing me to fall onto my bed.

Morning

Gene POV:

I was on my home with my new hover chair. Clugg didn't spare any expense. It has a seat warmer, butt massager, and can even connect to the tiolet so I don't have to get up to take a shit.

Gene: I finally got something I can move around with. Maybe now Lucy can get off my ass about sitting on the couch all the time. I wonder if the kid found anything.

I go to the door and unlock it before entering. I then see the strangest thing on the floor.

Gene: What the hell is this.

I pick it up and see that it's a glowing strand of purple hair.

Gene: Glowing hair? There's only one thing that can cause a species hair to glow. And there's only one person I know who has purple hair. I'm just going to focus on double checking this thing. I prefer to note lose any more of my body parts.

I go to the living room and begin analyzing the strand.

Y/N POV:

I feel so heavy. I struggle to open my eyes and when I do, I see Lucy sleeping right in front of me. I never thought that Lucy could be like that. I'm going to lie, I kinda enjoyed it. It is a nice change of pace to see Lucy in a peaceful state now. I see her moving her eyelids and placing her hand on her head.

Lucy: Mmm, my head. What happened?

She opens her eyes and sees me in front of her. She widens them before looking down and sees that she's not wearing any clothes. She squeals as she backs away and takes the blanket to cover herself. I guess she remebers what we did last night.

Lucy: Did you really see me do all that?

Y/N: Kinda.

Lucy turns away and just exposed her back.

Lucy: What happened last night, we do not speak of it to anyone. It was just a dream, and I don't know what came over me. Do I make myself clear?

Y/N: Yes.

Lucy: (Sigh) Good.

Lucy grabs her clothes and leave my room to get dressed. I get a text form Gene on phone that reads "Found a clue to the disappearances of those people. Come to the living room". I put my clothes on and go to the living room where I see Gene on the couch with his new hover chair behind it.

Y/N: Gene, you got the hover chair?

Gene: Yeah, now maybe Lucy will get off my ass about being on the couch all the time. Anyway, I found something got some information for you. I think I know what's making those people susceptible to kidnappings. An aprodisiac called "Red Lotus", it's what the club is named after. And no one would use this except the G3 during their trafficking of Animans since it will render them "Docile" after constant inhailing. It can only affect them. So if you want Lucy to stay safe, I suggest you go and kill the G3 bastards in the penthouse floor.

Lucy: I'm coming to.

We look and see Lucy in a high-tech bounty hunting suit.

Gene: Wow, haven't seen you in that for years.

Lucy: This trafficking ends today.

I go to my room and grab my suit and the Gatlians.

Y/N: Guys, we're going to crash a club and kill G3 bastards.

Kenny: I was going to sleep in today, but I guess I could use a workout.

Gus: Whatever you need, we're in Y/N.

Sweezy: I'm in a good mood today. So let's do this.

Knifey: Let's stab more fucking G3!

I go to the Bounty 5K with Lucy and use it to warp to the penthouse of the Red Lotus. Lucy and I start blasting several G3 and we see monitors of several Animans trapped in cells. I turn off the machines pumping Red Lotus as Lucy and I go to kill the rest of the G3. Lucy has a lot of skills. G3 Merks try to ambush her, and she jumps and lands behind them before gunning them down. I use Sweezy's time buble on a bunch of Cyclops and fire her crystals at them, blowing them all up.

Me and Lucy continue shooting any G3 that comes our way and soon the penthouse was littered with Merk and Cyclops corpses. Lucy and I then deativate all the cells and release the captives. We go back to the control center and I punch in the return code to summon a gateway home and we go through it.

Gene is at home and sitting in his hover chair. He was watching a speech made by Clugg at Galactic Union headquarters. He notices us and turns off the TV.

Gene: So, how'd it go?

Scarlet: We killed every G3 there.

Gene: Really? That was fast. Then again Lucy is younger than me and has both her legs, so I guess she's at my level of skill form back then. Looks like you two make an excellent team.

Lucy: And now I hang up my suit.

Gene: Seriously? Lucy, don't tell me you don't like the thrill and adventure of being a bounty hunter? You were my greatest partner back then.

Lucy: No. Those days are over. I'll train Y/N more than you ever can, but that's it. Lucy the Vorpal Rabbit is no more. And Y/N, if you take down the G3, promise me you'll end your career there.

Y/N: I... I'll... I'll think about it. My goal is to save my parents and my species. And maybe try to be normal after that.

Lucy: (Sigh) Good.

Lucy walks away and goes to her room.

Y/N: Lucy was legend like you were?

Gene: She was a close second, but she was definitely a legend among any Rabbitans that took up arms and declared themselves a bounty hunter. She was fast, vicious, and one of the smartest girls in this side of the galaxy. (Sigh) I envy that she made the right choices while I sent all mine down the drain. At least I now know what not to do. Why don't you go lay back down. Red Lotus might not have the same affect on you, but it could still make some things "Wonky".

Y/N: Alright. Let me know when the Jetpack is available.

Gene: Will do.

I go to my room and put the Gatlians in the renovated closet.

Kenny: It's nice to have something like this. It reminds me of home.

Gus: Same.

Sweezy: Just take it easy, Y/N. We've got a lot of work ahead of us.

Y/N: I will.

I close the closet and go to my computer to continue playing Buck Thunder II. I keep thinking about what Lucy said, and I can see where she's coming from. Still, I feel like I have purpose being a bounty hunter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355 23 17
# I will stop publishing my story on wattpad because I'm worried about plagiarism. The world has been destroyed. All that remains is the Ark, and in...
7.1K 248 21
He's sick of it. He's sick of all the torment. He's tired of you. You don't care though. You never did. After getting into an argument with Venus...
242K 9.7K 54
Highest Rank: #1 Alien 6-21-21 WARNING: This contains Xenophile (Alien / Human smut) If you don't find interest then that, this is not the place to b...
545 29 2
In a world plagued by Xenomorph threats and global instability, Ryan Wolf stands as the Commander of Cobra Squad, a covert multinational elite force...